Tracey's (almost) Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"Mommy kiss Santa! Mommy kiss Santa!" Ariel said as she laughed. Tracey had almost forgotten that she had whispered to her daughter that it would be funny to make Mommy and Santa kiss. Now, as she sat on Bill's lap a jumble of desire and lust in front of the family, Tracey knew that it was not a good idea. In spite of that knowledge, Tracey could not turn down the opportunity. I need him, she thought to herself as she turned away from the family and grabbed Bill's face to pull him toward her, the Santa beard not at all a deterrence.

Tracey's mouth embraced Bill's lips, and he returned the favour. What appeared to the family to be a comical, exaggerated kiss was actually a desperately

passionate kiss between two secret lovers. Tracey and Bill pressed their lips into each other as their tongues tangled in each others' mouths, their lips closing and opening around them. What I wouldn't give to be able to do this whenever I wanted, Tracey lamented. This went on for a few seconds, until Bill gave Tracey a pinch and she begrudgingly pulled away, pulling his full bottom lip along between her teeth until it sprang back. The family assumed that the kiss had been an exaggerated peck, done so as to amuse them as no one actually kissed that passionately. Tracey's husband Bob was unimpressed, having been spurned by his wife multiple times while she openly kissed his nephew under the mistletoe repeatedly. He would not bring up this displeasure however, being fearful of ruining what he hoped would be a Christmas present of the sexual variety later that evening from his wife.

"I want that big black package sooooo fucking bad!" Tracey whispered into Bill's ear.

"OK, very funny, now everyone settle down. It's time for church, so let's all get bundled up and head out! Tracey, since you kept your coat on you're ahead of the game." Carol said. It was tradition that the family went to church together before Christmas dinner. Tracey knew that, though she had no plans of going to church that afternoon.

Tracey anxiously watched as the family trickled out of the living room in order to get their coats. Before long everyone was wearing their winter gear and was ready to depart. The only exceptions were Bill and Janice.

"I'm staying home. It's going to take me awhile to get out of this costume, and I don't want to make you guys late." Bill said, knowing that there was no way he was leaving the house without first nailing Tracey.

"We can wait for you dear, no problem. Your mother would be so disappointed if you didn't go." Carol pleaded with her grandson. Bill's parents were currently in West Africa on yet another mission, but there was no question that they would want him to go to church with the family. Bill was now in his 20s however and a confident, willful man. No one could force him to attend.

"That's ok, I'll wait here. Maybe even get a little snack while everyone's out." Bill said with a wink. Tracey beamed from further back in the living room.

"Oh no you aren't! I have to stay back here with the turkey, and there will not be any tasting it until dinner time!" Janice replied. Tracey's heart sunk. I cannot let her get in the way, Tracey said as she desperately moved toward Janice in the kitchen.

"You go to church Janice! I'll watch the turkey, don't you worry." Tracey said, trying to disguise her desperation with helpfulness.

"That's ok Tracey, you go with your little girl. It's my turkey, I'll watch it. Besides, I want everything to be just perfect." Janice responded, clearly intent on staying home.

"Janice, I'm not feeling very good anyway. I've been wearing my coat since we arrived for goodness sake, I'll just die of chill if I have to go back outside. Let me handle it for you!" Tracey implored Janice, her facade cracking as her motivations were held just below the surface.

"JANICE!! Let's get a move on..." Barry bellowed from the hallway before Janice could respond to Tracey. This distracted her, until her mother came into the kitchen.

"Janice, we might need you to watch your husband. He's drunk as a skunk. Tracey can handle the turkey, and maybe her helpful nephew can give her a hand." Carol said, smiling as her eyes moved to everyone in the room, imploring her grandson to be a considerate gentleman. Janice gave a long, displeased sigh before speaking, as Tracey held her breath nervously.

"Fine, mom. No sneaking a taste though Bill." Janice said with a frown as she looked at her oven.

"Absolutely, aunt Janice." Bill said with a grin.

"Good, let's go then. See you after church my dears." Carol said as she dragged her daughter from the kitchen.

"Trace, remember to take the turkey out in half an hour and let it sit in its juices!" Janice said before disappearing from the room, clearly very concerned about the fate of her turkey.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Tracey squealed with delight as Janice left the room. Hopping up and down in her high heels and causing her bells to jingle, Tracey could barely contain her excitement.

Bill was amused by his aunt celebrating their chance to be alone so excitedly. While he remained stoic, Bill was also tremendously grateful for the opportunity. She's definitely down to fuck, Bill told himself as he walked toward the hallway. He had been with Tracey earlier in the week, and with a few other girls since, but for every day they went without sex their desire for each other seemed to grow exponentially. This was particularly true when, as was the case that afternoon, Bill and Tracey were around each other and had to be discreet. The thick shaft of Bill's cock began to stiffen and rise as he leaned against the doorway and watched his relatives preparing for the short walk to church.

"Bye everyone! Take your time out there, especially on the way back! It might get icy!" Tracey said, sounding oddly hopeful.

"Just you mind the turkey... and keep that nig... boy away from my stuff..." Barry said loudly as he waddled near the door. His wife Janice, mortified, covered his mouth and pushed him out the door. Barry would not have slipped up in that manner if not for the alcohol, and Bill would not have taken such an insult under regular circumstances, but the thought of what was moments away kept him smiling as he took off his white beard.

The family said their goodbyes and stepped past the doorway one by one. Bob looked sullen as he carried his daughter out the door while looking back at his wife, who seemed intent on spending as little time with him as possibly this Christmas, but he followed along with the rest.

Once the final person left and closed the door behind them Tracey pounced on Bill, knocking him backward into the wall. They kissed wildly, a mess of lips, tongue and saliva. Bill brought his hands up to Tracey's blonde hair and grabbed two handfuls, while she pressed her hands into his chest, glad to finally be able to maul the black stud. Kissing Bill left Tracey lightheaded, as blood rushed throughout her body. She broke off their kiss and placed her head on his chest, feeling safe and secure.

"We don't have much time, baby. You know what that means..." Bill said as he reached down to grab the bottom of his shirt. As he lifted the tight Santa shirt up, Tracey moved her head and marvelled at what Bill exposed. Now this is what a body is supposed to look like: Strong, hard and black! Incredible, Tracey thought to herself as she traced along the ridges of Bill's stomach with her lilly white finger, the contrast exciting her just as it always did.

"Present time." Bill said deeply and firmly, smacking Tracey on the ass as he looked into her gorgeous, deep blue eyes. Tracey beamed at him and turned toward the living room, picking her Santa hat up as she sauntered inside. Her nephew followed right behind her as the bells on her socks jingled pleasantly.

Bill sat in the Barry's big chair by the fireplace, his large black frame filling it more than his chubby uncle ever did. Tracey stood in front of him, her legs spread apart as she leaned to one side and stared lustily at the dark abs, chest and biceps in front of her. Bill had enjoyed looking at Tracey's lithe legs, her Christmas socks clinging to them so tantalizingly, but he was ready for more.

"Well, I wanted to get my man something that he likes, so I started thinking... what does Billy like?" Tracey said sweetly as she undid her top two buttons in the first row on her coat.

"I realized that I definitely know what my man likes..." Tracey said sweetly once again, as she undid the second row of buttons while Bill nodded and licked his lips.

"And I wanted something that we could enjoy... together..." Tracey said as she undid the last row of buttons.

"Merry Christmas Billy." Tracey said as she dropped her coat to the floor. Bill's magnificent aunt now stood in front of him, her scandalous Christmas outfit barely concealing her sexy white body. In addition to her hat, red heels and striped high socks, Tracey wore a tiny red silk skirt that barely covered her pussy and only fell low enough to cover half of her thick, fleshly ass. Bill had forbidden Tracey from wearing panties around him, and he could clearly see that she had once again followed his instructions perfectly. Above that was her exposed waist, nicely toned and narrow. Tracey wore a small red bra with white trim that did little to obscure her generous cleavage. Now this is a body meant for getting black topped, Bill thought to himself as he reached forward and grabbed Tracey around the back, pulling her toward him as her hat fell to the floor.

Tracey straddled Bill and held the back of his neck with one hand as he kissed her shoulder. With her free hand Tracey rubbed Bill's v-shaped back. I think he likes it, she thought to herself proudly as Bill's lips made their way down Tracey's neckline. Before long Bill was kissing the soft white flesh of Tracey's breast, his hands on the back of her bra. With one powerful yank the bra snapped and Tracey's tremendous tits sprang free. Bill threw Tracey's bra into the fire behind him, implicitly knowing that it would no longer be needed. Bill quickly sucked Tracey's pink nipple into his mouth, sending ecstasy through her body as he began pinching the other nipple between his fingers. Ohhhhhh there's nothing sexier than a black man just taking what he wants, Tracey said as Bill played with her body.

Bill allowed Tracey's incredibly soft skin to fill his mouth, the hard nub of her nipple the target of his warm, wet tongue. He sucked Tracey's breast in and out of his mouth while Tracey moaned with each flick of his tongue over her nipple. Bill took great joy sucking on Tracey's breasts, content in the knowledge that they were for him only, her children included. Black owned, Bill said to himself as he moved his mouth across to Tracey's dry, erect nipple. She once again moaned her approval at this act. Bill slid his hands down past the small of Tracey's back to the bulge of her ass, the little skirt she was wearing proving to be little more than an ornament on her fantastic body. Bill grabbed the white mounds of Tracey's butt tightly, her flesh more than ample enough to fill each hand.

Tracey loved when Bill grabbed her body possessively. I love being Billy's plaything, Tracey thought as endorphins rushed through her body. Bill's tongue and lips continued to bring pleasure to Tracey's tits as his hands squeezed her ass ever tighter. Blacks only, Tracey said to herself happily as she focused on the feeling of Bill's ebony hands on her.

"I want you to wreck this present baby!!" Tracey yelped as Bill continued going to work on her tits and ass.

Heeding Tracey's advice, Bill let go of Tracey's body with his hands and mouth.

"Knees. Now!" Bill ordered, as Tracey slid down his body to the rug in front of the chair, a dozey expression on her face. She got off on following Bill's instructions and couldn't wait for what was next. A real man doesn't ask, Tracey told herself. He demands what is rightfully his.

"Time to open your present." Bill said, spreading his legs and smirking as he saw the look of wonder on Tracey's face.

Tracey's hands flew to the top of Bill's tight red Santa pants. I'm so spoiled, Tracey thought as she tugged on the pants. It was a struggle to get the pants down, as they caught on Bill's ass, thighs and calves. Screw this powerful black body, Tracey said to herself facetiously as the struggle continued. I fully intend to, she added as she finally made some progress and the base of Bill's cock became visible. This sight never failed to send Tracey into a frenzy, and she responded to it by pulling on the pants with

tremendous force. Bill's package sprung free, and Tracey marvelled at the thick chocolate stick in front of her.

At least ten inches and almost unfathomably thick, Bill's jet black cock was sporting a small red ribbon tied into a bow just a few inches above the bulbous head.

"AWWWWW! It's the best present I've ever been given!" Tracey said, completely earnest as her eyes were wide and merry. She kissed the tip of Bill's head, tasting a bit of salty precum and savouring it. Tracey then greedily sucked her nephew's black cock into her mouth, untying the bow just before her lips shot past it and toward Bill's crotch. Nothing says love like a Big Black Cock, Tracey thought to herself as she felt the pulsating blackness fill her mouth and throat.

Shit I'm not going to last too long, Bill thought as Tracey got to work on him, circling his dark plum-like head slowly and purposefully with her tongue. Between Tracey's skill and the tension that had built up due to their teasing throughout the afternoon, Bill knew that he would cum quickly and powerfully. Deciding to enjoy the experienced while it lasted, Bill looked down in order to take in the visual. Tracey's small white hands rested on his sinewy black thighs, the diamond on her wedding ring, largely rendered an expensive trinket, now rather dull. Tracey wore the ring on a finger which always had its nail painted black. Bill looked at his aunt's beautiful face, everything flawless as she inhaled his black package past her pink lips. Tracey knew exactly what she was doing as her lips and tongue worked together brilliantly, sending ripples of pleasure throughout Bill's body. The young black man started thinking about his uncle's wife as his balls started rumbling. That's my uncle's sexy ass wife on my dick, Bill thought to himself as Tracey started

deepthroating him. That beautiful white face in my crotch... those soft lips that are supposed to kiss him are wrapped tight around my dick... her tongue massaging my black baby maker... those blue eyes staring at me as she does whatever she can to please me, not him... oh fuck...

Tracey watched as Bill suddenly stood in front of her. Never stopping her work, Tracey pressed her face into Bill until her bottom lip touched the top of his full black sack. Her nose pressed into the black pubic region, the short hairs tickling her cute nose, though Tracey was experiences enough when it came to blowing her big black nephew that it did not hinder her in any way. Tracey deeply breathed in the musky, masculine smell that drove her wild. If I could bottle this I would wear it as perfume every day, Tracey decided as she smelled her nephew's black manhood. I never want to smell anything else. Tracey slowly pulled her head back, wiggling her tongue along the hard underside of Bill's shaft as she did so. I'll never have a tastier chocolate treat, Tracey confidently concluded. She did not notice when Bill had reached back to grab the stocking with the big B in front that hung on the mantle over the fireplace, but she did notice when Bill's other hand grabbed her head. He began rapidly stabbing at Tracey's mouth with his cock, his hand holding her head in place with its powerful grip. Tracey knew that Bill was in complete control as she pressed her palms into his ass cheeks and held on, ecstatic that he was using her body to get off. The thought of her body being used as a tool for getting a big black cock to cum, especially one as big and black as

Bill's, had Tracey on the verge of cumming herself. Bill was so forceful as he fucked Tracey's face that he even caused her knees to rub continually into the carpet. Just as she could feel the cock begin twitching in her mouth, Tracey was shocked that Bill pulled out.

"Jerk it. Now!!" Bill exclaimed, holding the stocking out in front of his rock hard member.

Tracey giggled as she obediently began stroking Bill's cock with both hands, twisting and turning them in an effort to touch every inch of the black monster. It was only seconds before the first gigantic gob of Bill's jizz shot out and went straight into Barry's stocking. Bill continued to shoot thick strands of semen into his racist uncle's stocking, glad to be cumming and also happy to stick it to the old fool. While Tracey enjoyed the thought of Barry coming into contact with Billy's juices, she still felt a sense of melancholy. Strong black seed belongs in white women, Tracey thought to herself as she watched another thick deposit of semen shoot out of the vertical slit and into the stocking. Billy's seed belongs in me!

Before the next wad could be shot Tracey pushed the dark bazooka into her mouth, unable to stand the thought of more of Bill's sperm rockets landing anywhere other than her mouth. The increased stimulation caused Bill to somehow start cumming even faster than before, his hips bucking wildly. Tracey blocked the first blast of sperm with the bottom of her tongue, wanting to keep some of the rich seed in her mouth to enjoy. The hot, thick, sticky liquid tasted better to Tracey than anything that she had received in her own stocking. Screw the turkey this is all the gravy I need, Tracey thought as the taste of black cum drove her wild. The next wad struck the back of Tracey's throat with great force, before Bill's hot baby batter slid down Tracey's throat to her eager belly. This continued for over a minute, with Tracey occasionally keeping some in her mouth so that she could enjoy the taste. When Bill's black firehose finally stopped, he moved backwards into the chair as Tracey leaned back on her heels. Bill never complained about Tracey finally deciding to take him into her mouth. I could nut in that mouth every damn day, he said to himself as he enjoyed the blissful feeling flooding his body.

"I know you've still got more game than that." Bill said with a chuckle as he relaxed in the chair.

"Of course!" Tracey replied, rising to her feet. Her pussy was still throbbing as she had not yet climaxed. Thank god Billy is such a man, Tracey thought as her lips creased into a smile. He's always ready for some more.

Tracey took a step forward so that she was directly in front of Bill before turning around, exposing her ass proudly to him. The silky red fabric sat on top of her ass as though it was a fleshy shelf. The skirt was completely useless as a means of providing any modesty, which was just what Tracey had hoped for. I'm so glad I have a big butt, Tracey thought to herself as she watched Bill staring at her. I just love having black men watching me.

Bill was happy to oblidge Tracey as he soaked in the image in front of him. He was always amazed at the way Tracey's slender waist mushroomed into wider hips and then an even larger booty. Equally astonishing was that Tracey's round, plump ass did not sag at all. Her weekly regimen of running, doing squats and fucking her nephew left Tracey in great shape and with a killer body. Bill continued watching as Tracey began seductively swaying her hips, her succulent rump shaking from side to side. Seeing that great white piece in motion always got Bill excited, and he felt his cock stir slightly already. This was not missed by Tracey, as the sight encouraged her to move her body even more sensually. Tracey started moving her hips in a circular motion as she bent her knees, and watched as Bill followed her ass as though he was hypnotized. God damn that's beautiful, Bill thought to himself as blood rushed to his main extremity. Feeling his excitement, and feeling increasingly aroused due to

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers