Tracey's First Lover

Story Info
His wife's first lover was a handful.
2.1k words
3.32
56.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after we got married I set my wife up with her first lover. It was something I had wanted to do ever since we'd been together. We'd only been married a month or so and for employment opportunities we had moved to a neighbouring town.

We both had jobs and were living in a unit complex that was only 2 blocks from Tracey's workplace. I drove to work whilst she only had to walk up the hill.

Even though I had wanted to set her up with another lover for a few years, no one in particular had been on my mind. It was more of a fantasy type of thing.

Barry came on the scene more by accident than anything. He was from our hometown and had moved like us for work purposes. He wasn't single but had a partner back home who he used to return to on weekends. This was fortunate for us as things turned out if he hadn't been going home for the weeks end, we and especially Tracey would never have got any rest.

The idea of Barry and Tracey getting together occurred to me one weeknight when a few of us were at the hotel up the road. We had been catching up with Barry and when the time came to go home I invited him down for a drink. Tracey didn't last long, falling asleep on the lounge room floor. I started to undress her, asking Barry if he'd like to give me a hand. He looked a bit confused and declined the offer so I left it at that.

The next weekend he was staying in town to play golf with some workmates and we all ended up at the pub again on the Friday night. The same thing happened towards the end of the night and I invited Barry to join us back home.

He had obviously been thinking about the opportunity he'd missed out on the previous week and wasn't about to make the same mistake twice. After a few drinks Tracey decide to go to bed. We let her get settled in and then I asked if he would like to join us. Up until this time I hadn't especially discussed the situation with her, but she had a strong attraction to Barry and when we both turned up in bed beside her, she immediately turned to him and started to kiss and melt into his arms.

I can still picture the look on his face when she did this; it was a mixture of surprise and ecstasy. He looked over at me sort of for permission, before giving as much back as he was getting, with interest.

We were still in our early twenties at his time and this sort of situation was new to all of us, so Barry wasn't exactly sure why I would invite someone else into our bedroom, but once his dick took control of his head he didn't think too much more about it, he just went along for the ride and enjoyed it as much as possible.

That first night turned into a marathon with both of us fucking Tracey numerous times, it was almost a competition, when one of us would finish and pull out, the other would be erect again and climb on. The whole sexiness of the situation seemed to keep us in a constant state of arousal.

I can't remember exactly how it finished, but Tracey ended up sleeping in the spare bedroom (probably to get some peace) whilst Barry and I both crashed naked in the main bed.

Barry awoke first in the morning and still naked sought Tracey out. She told me later that day that he had climbed into bed with her and they had fucked again whilst I slept in the other room. He left after having his way, and was gone before I woke up.

This being together alone would become a common theme in their relationship over the next few months. Barry would come over at least once a weeknight and after a few drinks we would usually take Tracey to bed and fuck here as much as we all could handle. There was always an element of competition between us males as to how much we could service Tracey between us.

Tracey and I obviously discussed this expanding of our relationship and although she had moral reservations she was eager to please me and she had a genuinely strong physical and emotional attraction to Barry, and although she may not have admitted it at the time was enjoying the basic sexuality of fucking another man other than her husband.

To be honest the two of them were falling in love as well as lust and started to met for sex on their own when I was at work or otherwise out of the picture. Barry still came around at nights during the weeks for our threesomes but I could sense a change in him and his actions. He was becoming jealous when he had to share Tracey with me. I tolerated this as I was enjoying seeing them together and sharing her with him.

I had in fact encouraged this fairly early in their relationship. One-week night Barry and I were at he same sports function and I suggested to him that he leave and go around and see Tracey while I stayed out for a few more hours. When I got home they were sitting together on the lounge fully clothed but making no effort to separate as I walked in.

I said hello and went and had a shower and came out and sat on a spare chair in the lounge room as they cuddled close together like a pair of teenage lovers. We all ended up going to bed together for another of our weekly threesomes, but Barry was a bit possessive and didn't like sharing his lover with me that night.

Tracey told me later that after she had let Barry in they ended up on the couch kissing and fondling for a while before Barry undone her top and released her breasts which he fondled and kissed whilst they talked. The curtains and window where open to the room and Tracey had suggested shutting them as anyone walking up the footpath could see in. Barry said no, to leave them open, he was obviously excited that someone would see them.

This showing off displayed itself in another form on night when he turned up with two of his work mates. Tracey was out so we had a few drinks and were well lubricated by the time she got home. Nothing happened that night although he did ask me if they could all come into bed with Tracey as they were leaving. I thought about it but thought it would be a bit much for Tracey to handle, 4 cocks instead of her normal two. Barry had obviously told them that he was fucking her and had brought them around to show her off.

As he became more obsessed and comfortable with coming around to have sex with his lover, he started to prefer seeing her on her own. He went to see her at her work one day to find out what time she had lunch. She told me later that he was very discrete and formal at work so as not to compromise her reputation. Although she did say that after he left some of the younger girls came up to her and commented on what a nice piece of work he was. I asked her if she told them that he was her lover and she just smiled.

Once he had established what her lunchtime was he started meeting her on the footpath and walking her home for lunch. The first time nothing much happened apart from a bit of fondling, but after that it became full on sex for lunch sessions. As they both had to get back to work Tracey tells me that these sessions were rushed with him grabbing her as soon as they'd get in the door and talking her skirt or dress off and knickers and having sex wherever they ended up.

Tracey tells me how he would lift her up onto the kitchen bench top and enter her whilst she would look over his shoulder through the half covered window and hope no one would come to the front door as they would be able to peek in and see what was going on. These quickies would happen on the table, the lounge or the bed, wherever they got to before lust took over. She claims not to have got as much out of these fucks as Barry did because of the need to get it over with and get back to work. She had a particular skirt that was a wrap around with Velcro that Barry particularly enjoyed taking off her as it was quick and gave him immediate access to his prize.

After their fuck they would straighten up and have a quick bit to eat before Barry would walk her up the road a bit before he too went back to work.

After about 8 months of this situation I managed to get a better job in another town that was not in easy driving range of where we were living, so I had to break the two lovers up. Barry didn't take this well and Tracey was more emotionally attached to him than I realised so it wasn't a really friendly parting, and we lost contact with Barry.

This was more or less the end of Tracey's extramarital relationships, although she did have at least on full sex one night stand as well as some heavy petting, fingering sessions with other males over the next few years. These are the times that I know about, but I'm sure that there were other sessions that she had without my knowledge, perhaps even full sex. But she's not admitting to anything.

We recently moved back to the town where Tracey and Barry had fallen in love and carried on their affair. We have a young family now and haven't been looking for anyone else to join our bed, but it seems that Barry has also moved back into this town and is single for whatever reason.

Once we heard this I have been encouraging Tracey to tell me about here and Barry fucking whilst we have sex or masturbate each other. This has added new excitement and I have managed to draw a few more stories about what happened between them out of Tracey.

She is now telling me about the times that he would come around in the morning after I went to work and fuck her before she went to work. I didn't know about these sessions before, as it was something she wanted to keep between Barry and her. He would come in and they would end up fucking all over the house before going to have a shower together.

This was her favourite or so it seems by the way she gets so wet and horny when she tells me about it. He would have a shower with her and wash her hair whilst standing behind her. She could feel his cock hardening and rubbing between her butt cheeks, until he finished her hair and would turn her around and fuck her in the shower.

These new stories have excited me immensely and I often think about the two of them together whilst masturbating in the shower. We talk about them sometimes whilst having sex and I have asked her if she would like to see Barry again. She said yes and admitted to thinking about fucking him again while using her glass dildo to fuck herself.

I asked her if she would let me take some photos of them together, maybe even a video and she agreed. So I am intending to set up a night sometime around my birthday this year when we can convince the children to have a sleepover for the night at their friends place and we'll get Barry over for a night of catching up sex.

I thought early in the night I'll get some photos of them together (they always looked good together, both slim blonde and attractive) then we could both fuck her a bit before I left them together to finish catching up by fondling and fucking each other. I would go and sleep in the spare bedroom and catch up with them in the morning, hopefully fucking again if we all have it left in us.