Tracey's Forest Walk

Story Info
An afternoon walk turns out to be fun.
2.2k words
4.25
41.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, it was a damned hot day!

Tracey had decided to go for a long cooling walk up to the nearby forest. She loved to feel the warmth of the hot afternoon sun against her body as she walked through the dappled light struggling through the trees. She had only dressed in a small black pleated skirt, white t-shirt and had left her underwear at home. Her large bra-less breasts bounced as she walked. The occasional light breeze helped stiffen her nipples which were now standing out pertly through her t-shirt.

She nodded at a young couple as they walked past, a pretty girl and her male friend who smiled politely back to her. The girl had lovely breasts and Tracey could see that her nipples were also sticking out hard and stiff under her t-shirt. Her partner had a nice fit body and a good sized bulge in his shorts, she smiled to herself as she imagined that his big cock probably kept his girl very happy indeed.

As she thought more about them enjoying their bodies the more she could feel herself getting moist as she walked. And the more she walked and thought about them, the more her pussy lips gently rubbed together. She would soon have to stop and find a nice quiet place to cure her urges.

She turned off the path slightly and walked into deeper into the woods. Tracey found a nice forest glade area in amongst the trees. Her hairless pussy was now on fire and her juices were just starting to dribble down her thigh. She looked around to make sure she was alone and then took off her t-shirt. Her hands slipped to her soft breasts and she began to rub her already stiff and hard nipples. She reached around and slowly unclipped her short skirt and it gently fell to the ground. Tracey stepped out of the skirt; a slight breeze blew across her hard wet clitoris and made her gasp.

Tracey lay down on the soft forest grass. She ran her hands over her already tingling body, again teasing her hard stiff nipples. She let out a small moan as her fingers moved down brushed her hard wet clit. Tracey parted her legs slightly as her hands slid over her smooth shaven pussy towards her moist and very wet pussy entrance.

As the warm summer sun danced on her naked body she closed her eyes and imagined hands caressing her body, stroking, probing and massaging her soft breasts and juicy pussy. Her breasts started to rise and fall as she started breathing more deeply. Images of stiff cocks and juicy pussies flashed across her mind. Her fingers were now frantically working on her stiff wet clit and moving around to her wet juicy pussy.

Suddenly, she heard a sound! She looked around, she was sure someone was watching her. Tracey's heart raced but she was too far gone now, she didn't care if anyone was watching, she just needed to cum so badly. She lay back down and continued clawing at her now sopping wet pussy. It was then, out of the corner of her eye hiding in the shadow of a large tree, she saw the beautiful couple she had seen earlier.

As she watched them, she noticed that the girl's partner was standing slightly behind her and his hand was inside her shorts, obviously rubbing her pussy as they watched. The girl was enjoying the show; she had her left hand on her boyfriend's large cock. His cock was already rock hard, it was around 8" long and judging it didn't quite fit fully in her hand, it must have been around 3" thick at the base. The girl stroked his cock gently up and down as her boyfriend slowly lowered her shorts and her tiny juice filled pink panties to the floor. Tracey could clearly see the wetness in the panties. Tracey slowly moved her body around slightly so that the young couple could get a good view of her juicy pussy as she continued to rub her wet clit and her juicy wet labia. She parted her legs so that they would get a good view of her pink hairless pussy dribbling with the sticky juices that now coated her fingers.

Tracey now needed more than the satisfaction of her fingers; she called out to the young couple.

'Don't be shy' she said with a smile 'please come nearer and watch me!'

As the young couple approached, Tracey slid her hands down her body started drawing small circles around her clit with her index finger. 'Hi I'm Tracey' she said gazing at the girl's shaven pussy now standing in front of her.

'I'm Rachel and this is Charlie' said the young girl 'Charlie and I were loving your show, do you rub that gorgeous pussy in public often?'

'Sometimes, depending on my mood. I saw you both walk past earlier and my mind started to wander. I had to find somewhere to finger myself and this looked a nice spot' said Tracey rubbing her clit a little harder. Tracey looked up and saw Charlie's erect cock being slowly stroked by Rachel.

'Would you like to hold and wank Charlie's cock while investigate that sweet wet pussy of yours?' asked Rachel.

'Sure' smiled Tracey 'please help yourself!'

Charlie moved closer to Tracey, she reached up and wrapped one hand around Charlie's hard cock. It twitched as she slowly touched it. His hardness felt so hot in her hand and the smooth hairless cock swelled in her hand as she started to pull him slowly up and down.

Rachel was now totally naked, her long brown hair reached down as far as her hard pink pierced nipples. Rachel's breasts were natural and firm and swayed slightly as she moved down between Tracey's legs. Tracey opened her legs very gently as she slowly showed her sopping wet pussy. Rachel moved in closer, Tracey could now feel Rachel's warm breath on her thigh as Rachel's mouth moved towards Tracey's waiting clit. Holding her legs apart Tracey let out a small moan as Rachel's tongue found Tracey's hard wet clit. She flicked and teased at Tracey's clit causing her moan louder. Tracey pulled Charlie by his cock down to his knees so that he was right in front of her mouth. Tracey opened her soft lips and gently sucked at the head of Charlie's stiff cock. She teased the eye of his cock with the tip of her tongue and then slowly enveloped his massive manhood in her mouth.

Rachel was now slowly tonguing Tracey's wet pussy lips. Juices were flooding out of Tracey's pussy as Rachel slowly lapped and sucked on Tracey's fleshy pussy lips. Every so often Rachel would dive her tongue into Tracey's pussy causing her to gasp.

Tracey was now avidly sucking the full 8" of Charlie's cock like it was a stick of candy. Swallowing its full length and nearly making her gag. 'God' she thought to herself 'am I in heaven?' She had the sweetest tasting cock in her mouth and a beautiful girl between her legs lapping at her hot juicy pussy.

Tracey's eyes rolled as Rachel's exquisite tongue delicately probed at Tracey's aching pussy. It was if Rachel could read her mind, she stopped licking Tracey's sopping pussy and slowly moved up her body. She opened her legs and sat astride Tracey's face, Tracey could smell the sweet scent of Rachel's wet pussy, her puffy lips all coated in her juices. Tracey poked her tongue out as Rachel lowered herself down. Rachel shuddered as she felt Tracey's expert tongue flicking at her hard wet clit. Rachel slowly rubbed her shaven pussy up and down Tracey's face. Rachel knew she wouldn't last long in this state, she could feel the heat building in her pussy as she rubbed her own clit whilst Tracey slid her tongue in and out of her slippery wet pussy.

Charlie's hand had now moved to Tracey's wet and aching pussy, he gently slid in two fingers and slowly frigged Tracey's pussy. Tracey could feel her own orgasm building as Charlie started rubbing her 'G' spot. 'Oh my god' she thought 'I'm going to cum so hard!'. She grabbed Charlie's hand and made him finger her deeper and faster. Her tongue continued to work Rachel's now dripping pussy. Tracey then let out a large scream, juices squirted from her pussy covering Charlie's hand, she couldn't stop, seconds later another gushing stream of love juice squirted from her pulsating pussy onto Charlie's hand. She had never had such an intense orgasm before, she had never even squirted before! Rachel climbed off Tracey's face to look at the stream of juices that covered Charlie's hand and his forearm and Rachel began to lick the juices off.

Charlie's cock was rock hard now, standing full and erect, the whole length of his muscle coursing with blood. Tracey reached up and gently stroked the end of his cock, pre-cum slowly dribbled out of his cock. Tracey was ready for fucking and for fucking hard! She turned over on all fours and pulled Charlie's aching cock towards her wet and gaping pussy. Rachel lay down on her back in front of Tracey and opened her legs wide ready for a thorough tonguing whilst her boyfriend got ready to fuck Tracey.

Tracey reached between her kneeling spread open legs and held the tip of Charlie's cock against her hard wet clit. She gently rubbed his cock up and down her aching slit whilst coating Charlie's stiff cock with her dripping love juices. She manoeuvred his thick glans against her soaking pussy hole and slowly rocked back. Tracey let out a low moan as Charlie's massive cock slowly slid in. 'God I need this cock' she thought to herself as Charlie pushed himself deeper into Tracey's soft wet velvety pussy.

Tracey lowered her lips down to Rachel's gaping pussy which was now lying open in front of her. Tracey's tongued lapped gently on her juice covered labia before gently probing her pussy hole with a small stabbing action. Rachel moaned as she felt her clit, labia and pussy hole being tongued by such a beautiful young girl.

Charlie was now sliding this whole cock into and out of Tracey's accepting pussy. The more he pushed deeper, the more it forced Tracey's tongue and her face onto Rachel's sopping pussy. Tracey's face was coated in Rachel's pussy cream as Rachel started to buck against Tracey's probing tongue. Rachel ran her hands through Tracey's long brown hair as she felt her orgasm approaching. Rachel squealed out as then grabbed the back of Tracey's head and forced it deep against her orgasming pussy, she bucked hard against Tracey's face as her massive orgasm surged through her. With one final push she squirted her lovely scented juices against Tracey's face as she held it against her still shaking pussy. Rachel sat up and held Tracey's juice covered face and kissed her deeply. Their tongues met and danced around their mouths. Rachel pulled away and started licking the pussy cream from Tracey's face.

Tracey reached down and started rubbing her hard wet clit as Charlie continued to pump his massive cock deep into Tracey's pussy. She could feel the whole length of his man muscle filling her tight little pussy. Charlie's balls began to tighten, he knew his own orgasm was rapidly approaching and Tracey knew as well, she could feel his cock swelling more and it was beginning to twitch.

Charlie's sperm started to rise deep from his balls. He could feel his cum rising up his cock. As it reached the end of his cock, he pushed really deep. His first spurt hit the back of Tracey's womb causing Tracey's pussy to start orgasming. Charlie then pulled out quickly and sent out a second ribbon of cum from his cock hitting Tracey's hard pulsating clit. Rachel dived down between Tracey's thighs, a third ribbon of salty semen splashed over Rachel's face as she began to tongue Charlie's cum from Tracey's clit. Charlie slowly wanked the last few drops of cum from his dick onto Tracey's ass and then slowly rubbed it in with a circular motion as his cock slowly softened. Tracey's pussy throbbed and pulsated as her own orgasm coursed through her whilst Rachel continued her work between Tracey's legs. As Tracey's orgasm slowed, she pulled Rachel up to her face and tongued kissed her, tasting the mix of Charlie's cum and her own juices.

Tracey, Rachel and Charlie relaxed back in the warm afternoon sun. Rachel rolled on to her front and looked as Tracey's beautiful body.

'What are you doing on Saturday evening?' she asked.

'Nothing at the moment' smiled Tracey.

'Well, we are having a pool party this Saturday, would you like to come as our guest?' enquired Rachel.

'Yes, that would be great!' said Tracey with a big smile on her face 'any excuse for me to buy a new bikini!'

'Oh!' said Rachel winking 'you won't need a bikini!'

They exchanged details and Tracey stood up, got dressed and walked back to the forest path. Her pussy was so sore from the fucking that she had, she licked her tongue around her lips and still had the taste of Rachel's pussy on her tongue. What a great afternoon of sex!

And she was so looking forward to the pool party at the weekend.