Traci & Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

"C'mon, Traci. Cum for me," he said, leaning against my ear. Water poured over us and I wanted to scream at the delight I felt.

"Fuck me." I couldn't believe the words had come out. Sure, I was thinking it. But I didn't intend to say it.

Before I knew it, my hands were flush against the shower wall and my ass was pointing back at my brother. His hands were on my hips as he guided his rock hard cock into my pussy.

The sensation of his shaft burying deep inside me once again and the water streaming down my back was too much. I did everything I could to delay my orgasm for another minute or two.

His first moan put me over the edge. My entire body tensed up before exploding in an orgasm. I bobbed my head up and down in rhythm with his thrusts and my seemingly endless cumming.

Once again, the pure animalistic intensity of what we were doing overwhelmed me. It felt so right. And he made me cum again and again.

Jim pulled me closer to him and began to cum himself. His thighs slapped against my wet ass, the sound echoing in the shower. I had never been spanked before, but if this was anything like what it felt like, I wanted more.

When he seemed to be done, I squeezed him with my cunt and forced a few more small spurts of cum to shoot from his cock. Like the night before, he allowed himself to soften inside me, then we were apart again.

I turned to him and we kissed passionately, as if we had been doing this our entire lives. I pressed my body against his and we stood under the water.

"Merry Christmas."

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12