Traci Runs Into Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

“Fuck me, Eric. I want you in me,” she whispered.

The words alone almost made him cum. He put his hands on the outside of her spread thighs and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her cunt. Traci was playing with her nipples as the cock began to enter her.

She closed her eyes and felt the hard cock slide easily inside her. After she thought he was completely in, Eric gave one last push and their thighs met. Traci sighed audibly at the feel of this long, hard cock. It seemed to fill her entire body and she responded by tightening the grip of her cunt.

This time Eric groaned and began thrusting into the girl. Still on his knees, he watched as his cock disappeared, then re-emerged, from her cunt. With each plunge, Traci’s breasts quivered until she placed her fingers on her nipples. She squeezed them, adding to the considerable pleasure already emanating from her cunt.

Eric was thrusting into her wildly now and Traci watched. His balls struck her thighs with each stroke and she could have cum at any time.

Instead, she waited until their eyes met. Traci put her hands on his legs and pushed gently.

“Wait,” was all she said.

She inched up so that his cock fell out of her. In one, quick athletic move, she was on her stomach. A second later, she was on her hands and knees.

Eric was busy scrutinizing the perfection of the girl’s ass as she positioned herself in front of him and spread her legs. He put his hands on the round cheeks and let his fingers caress the smooth skin.

Light glistened on the moisture surrounding her cunt. His cock quickly found its place again and soon they were fucking once more. Eric reached under Traci and placed her breasts in his hands. He pressed them up against her chest and felt their fullness. The room echoed with the sound of his legs hitting her ass repeatedly.

Eric had already envisioned cumming on the top of her ass when she said, “Cum inside me. I want to feel you cum.”

“OK, babe. Whenever you’re ready,” he replied hoarsely.

He found her nipple and pinched it. Traci muttered something Eric couldn’t make out and felt her hand reach between her legs. Her fingers hit against his cock while she massaged her clit.

“Yes, Eric. That’s it. Yes.”

Traci grinded her ass back against the man’s body. He was leaning into her now, driving himself deeper and deeper inside her. He felt her body shudder and Traci threw her head back.

“Oh, God. Now,” she cried.

Eric’s cum shot out in a torrent. He grasped Traci by the waist and held her tight, even as her own orgasm was ripping through her body. They both groaned with each plunge of his cock. Traci felt the sudden warmth of his cum accumulating in her cunt and beginning to drip down her thigh.

Eric now was pulling back on the girl’s legs as he drove himself into her again and again. The more Traci played with her clit, the longer and harder she came. When she was almost done she was able to concentrate on squeezing her cunt around his still-hard cock. The sudden new pressure forced two more spurts of cum out of him before they were done.

Traci softly lowered herself to the floor. Eric followed her, barely inside her still. Then he was out, his flaccid cock resting on her ass. His head rested on her shoulder and they struggled to catch their breath.

“That was marvelous,” Eric said, kissing Traci’s neck. “Thank you for talking me into staying.”

Traci smiled up at him. “It’s still early you know.”

Eric’s hand reached back and felt her bare ass. “I know.”

They woke up the next morning under the covers of Traci’s bed, legs intertwined just as they had been during various acts of lovemaking all night. Eric was soon to find out Traci’s prowess in the shower.

Then maybe they would go for a morning jog.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12