Traci's Diary: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,736 Followers

Do you think there are two women on your block that meet secretly? Are you one of them? Are they (or you) married?

What about age differences? I've never been into men or women way older than me. Younger, yes. Not older.

Back to what we do behind closed doors. Do you suppose most of the games that are played are based on aggression and power? Is it necessary for some people to let out their frustration during sex? And I don't mean to the point where there are bruises. But hard sex. Forcing somebody against a wall or a couch. Ripping off their clothes. Fucking them instead of making love. Calling them names. Pulling on their hair or cumming in their face.

I would play rape games more if I had the nerve to mention it to guys I know. But most of the guys I'd fuck I'd rather do slowly and lovingly. Darn. I need to try the rape thing some day, but would they think I was weird? God knows I don't need them to think I'm weirder than I am.

Voyeurism. I'm into that. I'd love to find somebody who would watch me get naked from outside my window. And I would know he was there. I'd put on a show knowing he couldn't touch me. Knowing that he would have to beat himself off to cum.

I'd like to make love with somebody in a place I know others could watch, but would still be "private." I'm not sure I can describe such a place, but I'll know it when I get there. Maybe some place with security cameras that I know they are watching. But I'd rather have it be real people watching us in real time.

I wish I knew people that would let me watch secretly, not just in a group setting.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I've been thinking more about the voyeurism thing from yesterday. I work in a building where people work strange hours virtually every day of the week. On weekends it wouldn't shock me at all if couples were in there fucking all the time. I only witnessed one instance.

I walked up to the fourth floor and proceeded down the hall until I heard what sounded like sex in an office. I snuck up quietly until I reached the door of the office where the sounds were coming from. The door was slightly open-just enough for me to peek inside.

One of the attorneys-a guy I really liked-was standing behind one of the first year associates-a girl in her mid-twenties with a marvelous body. They weren't naked, which disappointed me, but I had an excellent view of the girl's ass and the guy's cock ready to plunge into her pussy. They both had their pants down around their ankles and the guy had his hand inside the girl's shirt.

I watched the girl step out of her pants so she could spread her legs farther apart. She leaned against a table, her hands gripping the edge tightly. The man behind her inched forward and laid his cock on top of the girl's ass. She reached behind her and stroked it against her skin.

I put my hand inside my jeans, afraid to make any more noise than that. I could feel my cunt getting damp as the man roughly seized the girl's tits in his hands and squeezed them. Her shirt had risen to the point where I could see the bottom of her beautiful, full tits.

I gently unbuttoned my jeans, waited to see if they noticed, then ever so quietly pulled down the zipper. Even I had trouble hearing it, so I was confident they had not heard it amid their various grunts and groans.

Now I could get to my clit and down to the entrance to my cunt. I wanted that cock so bad. Instead, I watched it disappear into the young woman's tight pussy.

The man held her by the hips at first before returning to her tits. Quickly he began to fuck her with short, strong thrusts. The girl lifted her head with pleasure, clinging to the desk.

That was when I first noticed the reflection of her pretty face in the picture on the wall in front of her. I looked at the picture with my hand firmly rubbing my clit. And the girl looked straight back at me in the picture.

Our eyes met...and she smiled.

She looked down and allowed herself to be fucked by the man. Only occasionally did she look back up into the picture to watch me. Each time I was getting closer to cumming. I wanted her to see me cum.

Her hand touched her own clit, as if acknowledging what I was doing. A couple minutes later she cried out that she was ready to cum. The man pinched one of her nipples, as if on cue, and the girl's body began to shake. We watched each other in the picture until she looked away again to enjoy a second orgasm.

That's when the man groaned out that he was cumming, and I watched him spray the top of the girls' ass and her back with long streams of white cum. I couldn't keep from cumming any more and tried desperately to remain quiet. I pushed against the door frame while my orgasms made my body quiver. I saw her watching me and I wanted to cum for her. I did until the man was done and I had to move on.

I silently moved away from the door and started down the hallway with my jeans still unzipped and unbuttoned. It wasn't until I turned the corner that I was fully dressed again.

Earlier this week I got an e-mail from the girl telling me she was working this weekend. I'll be there.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Oh. So there aren't any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Well, duh. I'm not sure that required wasting space on CNN. I saw a bumper sticker during the campaign that said "No one died when Clinton lied." Make love, not war. Although I'm not sure what Clinton did was love.

Is that a big thing with you? Should you only have sex when it's making love? Is it OK for married people, even, to occasionally just fuck on the floor or the couch until they can't cum any more and not worry about "how the other person feels"?

Seems to me if you can't do that in a relationship you have problems. If you don't have the urge every now and then to simply attack your partner you may not really be that attracted to them.

Which brings us to games. If a man wants to come home and take his wife or girlfriend in the kitchen over the table with both of them still dressed because it turns him on...and the wife/girlfriend is turned on...shouldn't he be allowed to? And wouldn't it be great if the wife/girlfriend e-mails him during the day asking him to play that rape game tonight when he got home?

What other games do you play? Bondage (one of my favorites). Eating food off your partner (try vanilla cream filled donuts). Make your partner cum each time their football team scores (best done if they are Colts or Oklahoma fans). Sharing a shower. Over the phone (no faking it).

Do it in the car driving somewhere. Not real sex, stupid. I give blowjobs on freeways. That's why cruise control was invented...by a man. You can't beat the fun of opening a guy's zipper and pulling out his cock on the freeway. I lick it while he reaches inside my shirt for my tits.

Once he's comfortable, I suck it all the way to his balls. Before long he's as hard as a rock and trying to fuck my mouth. I put my hand around the base of his shaft and pump him as I lick and suck the top. I listen as cars and trucks pass us, knowing he's close to cumming and probably looking like it.

I feel the cock twitch right before the first clear fluid leaks from the tip. I pump him harder. Then he grunts loudly and shoves it deep into my mouth. Cum spurts out and I swallow it. Twice. Three times. I keep licking him and he begs me to stop. His body jerks upward each time my lips bite down on him.

I wipe my mouth clean with the back of my hand and lean up, my tits hanging from my shirt. Ten miles later I'm cumming with his hand inside my jeans.

eroslit
eroslit
2,736 Followers
12