Traci's Seduction

Story Info
Traci seduces Heather for her first time.
804 words
3.83
74.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather had just gotten home from work and decided to take a shower and a quick nap. It would be hours before her husband Tony got home. So she got undressed, grabbed her robe, and headed for the bathroom. The warm water felt so nice as it cascaded down her back, causing suds at the bottom of the shower from the shampoo in her hair. She finished her shower and put on her nice warm robe, then headed off to her bedroom.

Heather was so tired from her long day at work and horrific drive home, she laid on her bed without changing, and drifted off to sleep.

She started to have the most incredible dream, but the dream seemed to be only physical. There were no images in her head, only a wonderful sensation throughout her body. It was one of those dreams where you just don't want to wake up for fear of losing it and not being able to get it back. She was lying on her stomach and it felt as though someone was kissing and licking her at her ankles. The kisses slowly ventured up her legs, tasting every inch of her.

Heather finally realized that this was not a dream; it was really happening. Tony must have gotten home early and could not resist her as she lay there in her robe, with just the hint of her round ass sticking out from the bottom.

Heather laid in the same position, pretending as though she was still asleep, enjoying every second of this incredible feeling. He got closer and closer to the top of her thighs, without missing even the smallest part of her skin as he licked and kissed her. He then made it. He made his way to the hot treasure that was awaiting him. She tried not to move so to not give away that she was awake, even though she wanted to spread her legs as far as she could to invite him in. Instead, Tony gently and slowly pulled her legs apart so he could get a look at the beautiful prize. He began to lick and nibble and kiss all around her hole, careful not to actually touch it. His tongue would flicker over her clit every once in awhile, but just barely. Only enough to start a fire inside of her.

She was almost ready to cum just with the anticipation of his tongue entering her. She could feel her juices flowing out of her. She wanted so bad for something to satisfy her that she almost began to finger herself. But she just waited for her man to do it for her. After all, part of the excitement was him thinking that he was taking advantage of her.

Finally, almost as though he was trying grab something, his tongue plunged into her aching pussy. She did everything she could not to jump or cry out in ecstasy. His hands slowly caressed her firm round ass as he ate every inch of her delicious pussy. He now made sure to spend time on her clit. He bit at it and sucked on it, so hard she wanted to shout out with lust. Just as she was about to climax, he stopped.

WHAT IS HE DOING! she thought. She felt his hands slide firmly and slowly up her back. He bent around his hands around the curve of her sides and softly caressed her breasts. God how she just wanted to flip over so he could suck on her nipples. Then she felt his body over hers. He began to slip and slide over her body and she could feel his hard cock clumsily move around between her thighs. Then she could feel him take control of his manhood with his hand and steady it at her pussy. He ever so gently entered her. Heather was in heaven and she began to cum almost as soon as he put his cock into her. She couldn't take it anymore and let out a cry of pure pleasure and rocked back and forth onto his hard dick. She felt like fireworks were shooting out of her and could barely contain herself.

With a few more hard thrusts, he withdrew himself. He gently grabbed her on the shoulders and slowly began to turn her over. Heather's mouth opened in disbelief as she turned to see not her husband Tony, but her next door neighbor, Tracy. There she was, standing over Heather, with a strap on and a smile. Heather's first thought was to scream and run. But she couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful the whole experience felt and how excited she was getting seeing this beautiful person standing in front of her. Her final thought was, perhaps she should return the favor.........