Track & Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers

I came harder than I'd ever come before from a blowjob. I shouted wordlessly as I felt my balls empty themselves completely into her mouth and throat, and heard her gulping down my cum like it was the greatest thing on Earth. Talk about an ego boost!

"Mmmmmm, tastes like sugar, Sugar." She winked up at me as my knees went weak. I stumbled into the family room and collapsed onto the couch, my cock still hanging out as she followed me in, grinning ear to ear. She sat beside me, and I removed my shirt and shorts, then kicked off my shoes and socks. She had already drawn the blinds, so we were safe from any prying eyes.

"Ok, Lee. You know that I am completely ruined for other women, right? I'm yours forever now." I said with a smile as I took her in my arms and lowered my mouth to her erect nipples.

"Mmmm, that's good, baby. Suck mama's titties. Yes, I know, and you've ruined me for any other man. You're my Man now, Sugar." She moaned as I sucked and licked her delicious nipples. My cock was hard as steel again in no time, and I reached down to rub her through the crotch of the teddy. I wasn't surprised to find her wet, and I unsnapped the crotch before slipping two fingers inside her hot wet tightness. "Oooooh, God!" She exclaimed softly as I fingered her hungry pussy.

She keened softly as she bucked her hips up to meet my fingers and hand. I was rubbing her button with my thumb while finger fucking her. She pulled my face up from her breasts and kissed me passionately as she came hard, and I felt her squirt all over my hand and arm. Her scream into my mouth as she shuddered and quaked was nearly too much for me. I almost came again just from her orgasm.

When she recovered, she gave me the sexiest look a woman has ever given a man, then pushed me back on the couch and straddled my hips. She reached down and stroked my cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you til you give me all that sweet hot cum, Sugar. I'm gonna fuck you rotten!" She whispered in my ear as she rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips.

"God yes, Lee!" I gasped as she sank down on my steel hard cock. Her wet tight heat was beyond description. Her mature chocolate pussy is well versed in how to please her Man, and now I was her Man, and loving every precious second of it!

She flexed her cunt muscles around me as she ground back and forth with me inside her, filling her up. My hands went to her big beautiful breasts and she leaned forward so I could suck on her nipples again. I licked, sucked, and teased her sweet nipples as she rode me faster and faster as her arousal grew stronger.

She started posting on my cock, moving up and down, so my hands moved to her waist. We got into a rhythm, me thrusting up into her each time she came down on me. She wasn't kidding. She was fucking me rotten, and I was loving it!

I felt my balls tightening, and my cock swelled even larger inside her as she rode me hard and fast. She screamed out as her cunt clamped closed on my climaxing cock. We came in unison, my cum shooting deep into her as I yelled wordlessly of my release. Her scream of pleasure echoed with my shout, and we rode our mutual orgasms for what seemed forever.

As we lay together lengthwise on the couch, I could feel our cum flowing from her pussy onto my thigh. Her legs were straddling me, and we were kissing tenderly and lovingly.

As we broke the kiss and stared lovingly into each other's eyes, I had a strange and disturbing thought. "Lee?"

"Hmm?"

"I know this is real for me, but could I just be a rebound for you?" I asked nervously. "I mean, if I am..." She cut me off with her finger on my lips.

"Honey, listen to me very carefully, because I have a confession to make." She looked a bit nervous, but I smiled reassuringly at her. She continued. "Justin, you know that I love you, and I know that you love me. I also know that you're in love with me, and have been for about 6 years. The truth is, I've been in love with you for the last year or so. When I came to your Track meets, I would find my pussy getting wet whenever I watched you run. I tried to deny it for a long time, but with this situation with Dick, and your admission that you love me, I'm free now to admit my feelings to myself and to you."

Her admission stunned me, and I'm sure I looked like a guppy with my mouth opening and closing of its own accord. She giggled sweetly as she watched me struggle to say anything.

"Huh?" I finally managed. "You mean you felt the same about me?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded. "Things with Dick have been strained for quite a while, and I wasn't getting it as often as I had been earlier in our marriage. I refused to even suspect him of cheatin' on me, but I should have. I trusted him with my life and my heart. The reason I'm not too broken up about it is because when I was watching you run, you were starting to steal my heart away from him already." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Sugar, you've always been my best friend's son, and one of my best friends in your own right. But over the past year, you've been in my heart and on my mind more than Dick ever was. Honey, I fought these feelings for a while now. I mean, you're Lynnette's son, and I felt guilty about it. If you hadn't admitted it to me, I probably wouldn't have had the courage to tell you how I feel."

My heart filled with joy when I heard her speak those words. "Do you still feel guilty about us?" I asked.

"Not in the least, baby." She snuggled close, our bodies intertwined. "After seeing firsthand how she treats you, I'm not sorry one bit about us."

"Good." I said. "I guess I need to make a confession too. When Mom found out that I would be spending the summer here, she was pretty irate that I wouldn't be around to shoulder Patrick's load as well as mine around the house. Yeah, my dipshit brother is going to actually have to work. Do NOT get me wrong, mama. I love you without a doubt. The happy side effect is that Mom isn't going to be able to volunteer me for anything anymore."

I watched her face light up at that, and she started laughing as I did. "Don't worry, Sugar. I'm not going to let her dictate what you do anymore. What were the rules? Oh yes. 'As long as you live with them, you have to do whatever they say.' Right?"

"Yep." I smirked wryly.

"Well, now you're livin' with me, and not with them. Right?" I saw where she was going with this.

"As a matter of fact, that's right." I grinned.

"Good. Then first thing in the morning, I'm going to call your Mom and let her know that you'll need to change your address if you're going to be my live-in security." Have I mentioned lately that I love Lee? If not, I LOVE LEE! "Now, stud, get your duffel up to our room and unpack. The dresser by the right side of the bed is yours, and you can hang up your suit in the empty half of the closet."

"Yes, ma'am." I kissed her passionately, then jumped up and grabbed my clothes as I went over to grab my duffel and suit bag. I took them upstairs to our room and hung up the suit bag in the closet, then unpacked my duffel and loaded up the first two drawers of the dresser.

Lee came in as I finished putting the clothes in the drawers. She snuck up on me, and the first I felt of her was her bare breasts pressing into my back as her hands came up under my arms and started rubbing my chest. "God, we look so hot together, baby." She breathed on my neck and ear as she motioned at her full length mirror.

"Yes we do." I gasped as her closeness took my breath away. I saw our reflection in the mirror, and it hit me full force, how sexy we looked. Ebony and ivory. Well, my tan didn't make me look snow white, but next to her, I was pale. Her bountiful breasts pressed into my back was something else, though. Her nipples were so hard, and as I turned in her arms and took her in mine, we both kept watching in the mirror.

"Mmmm, God, Sugar." She gasped as my hand found its way down to her soaking pussy. I knew she still had my fresh load of cum inside her, and I could feel it as I swirled a finger around inside her. Then an idea struck me.

"I want to eat your creampie, mama." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh my God, baby!" She squealed. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'd never eat another guy out of you, but I know where my cum has been." I shrugged. "I want to taste us together."

She took hold of my rock hard cock and led me to the bed. She leaned back and spread her legs for me as I knelt on the floor and held her thick strong thighs apart as I slowly licked her pussy from base to clit. She moaned appreciatively as I stiffened my tongue and dove into her fragrant wet heat. I could taste us for the first time, and the sensation sent me out of my mind with lust. I French kissed her cunt as deeply as I could, really tasting our combined nectar for the first time.

Lee was moaning even louder as I withdrew my tongue and sucked her engorged clit between my lips. My tongue swirled around her little button as I sucked gently. I slipped two fingers into her pussy as I sucked her love nub, wanting... needing to taste her sweet cum on my tongue. Her gasps and moans turned into screams of passion as she came, bucking her hips like a bronco in heat, her fingers entwining with my hair and holding my face to her pulsating pussy and clit.

As soon as she came down, I moved up over her and kissed her lovingly and passionately, allowing her to taste us too. My cock didn't need any guidance this time to find her Heavenly Gates, and I slipped into her unbelievably tight wet center again. She moaned into my mouth as I filled her completely again.

There were no words this time as I slowly made love to her, thrusting slowly in and out, out and in, rotating my hips as before, giving her every bit of pleasure I possibly could. She came around me several times before I finally couldn't take it anymore, unleashing my seed deep into her womb.

As we collapsed together, kissing and holding, touching and embracing, she started crying softly.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked softly.

"Nothing, baby." She smiled. "You've treated me the way Dick never did. I love you, Justin Bannister."

"I love you too, Leeandra Watson." I smiled back at her.

"Grant. I'm stipulating in the Divorce that I get my maiden name back. Leeandra Grant." She said proudly. "I don't want to carry that shithead's name any longer than absolutely necessary!"

"Sounds like a plan to me." I grinned. "Then maybe after that, you'll be Leeandra Bannister."

"Well, Sugar. If you don't fuck around on me, I think that's a definite probability." She gave me her sexy half smile that I'd come to love over the years. It was the smile that said she really loved an idea, and loved the person telling her.

"What do you mean 'if'? Lee, you know me. You know I've loved you way too long for it to just be a crush. Now that I've been with you, I don't want any other woman." I confessed softly, kissing her lovingly.

"Good, baby. I love you too." She whispered. We fell asleep shortly afterward, entwined in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------

***Chapter 2: Summer of Love***

The next morning, I awoke to hear Lee talking to my Mom on the phone.

"Mmhmm. Yes, Elaine. Justin has been a Godsend, thanks. Mmhmm. Yes." She noticed that I was awake, and put her finger to her lips even as she smiled at me while listening to my Mom talk. She continued when Mom stopped yapping. "Oh, that reminds me. Justin is going to need to change his address if he's going to be my live-in security. He's still asleep in the guest room, as far as I know. Yes, we discussed it last night. Yes, I'll send him home to pack up the rest of his things after breakfast."

She listened for a few more minutes. "Yes, hon. It is necessary. He's a grown man now, and I'm paying him very well for this job. Yes, I do want to keep him on even after he starts at UCLA. Yes, Dick IS that much of an asshole, and I honestly don't trust him." She winked at me again and grinned as I stifled a laugh.

"Oh, he left his PS3 and 360, but took everything else already? Uh huh. Ok. Ok, I'll tell him. He is NOT going to like that, though. Oh, he's up. One moment, and I'll let you tell him yourself and see what he says." She put her hand over the receiver and snarled at the phone. Shit, I think I already knew what was coming, but I would be DAMNED if I let her get away with it! "Ok, Elaine. Here he is." She handed me the phone.

"Hey, Mom. What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, Justin. Good. I hope you don't mind, but I gave your game systems and games to Patrick, since you won't be living here anymore." Oh HELL NO!

"Actually, Mom, I DO mind. I worked for those, and bought them with my OWN MONEY. If you give them to Patrick, then I'll just get them out of his room when I get there. Seriously, Mom, I WILL file a police report over this, and I still have the receipts. I have had ENOUGH. You treat him like a king, even though he's a total fuckup, and I get shafted even though I have a full ride scholarship, a 3.85 GPA, and actually WORK around the house! Well, guess what? I'm not going to BE around the house anymore, so either you and dad will have to pick up his slack now instead of me, or you'll actually have to start treating me with Respect for a change, and actually make HIM do some work! I'm going to be there in 10 minutes. If you don't want Patrick to go to jail for stealing my stuff, then I HIGHLY suggest you leave my stuff where it is until I can get there to pick it up." I Ended the call before she could say a damn thing. She knew I was right, and I had finally had a chance to vent, since I wouldn't be living with them anymore.

"Wow, Sugar!" Lee said as she sat down on the bed and pulled me to her, gently taking her cellphone from my hand and setting it back on the nightstand.

"Sorry, sweetheart. I've just had enough of their bullshit." I shrugged.

"You don't need to apologize, baby. If anything, your Mom should be apologizing to you!" Lee kissed me lovingly. "Now, get dressed and go get your stuff. You can set them up in Dick's former Game Room in the basement."

I grinned. "Thanks, Lee."

I dressed quickly and made sure I had everything as I went home. I used my key and entered my former house, then went straight passed where my parents were arguing, seemingly oblivious to my presence, and up to my room. Sure enough, Mom had left it all there. I packed up my systems in the boxes, put my games in bags, and took them all out to my car.

Mom was arguing with Dad when I went back in to give them my key.

"Elaine, I've stayed quiet for too long! You treat Justin like shit when he's the good one, and you treat Patrick like he's God's Gift when he's a royal fuckup! I'm sick of it! It ends NOW! We're losing our son because of this, and he's more than happy to live with Lee instead of us, and why? Because of you!" Dad shouted.

Before Mom could reply, I stepped in. "NOW you say something, Dad? Really? You couldn't have stuck up for me the past 14 or so years since he first blamed something on me? In ALL THAT TIME, you couldn't have stuck up for me even ONCE?! Too fuckin' little, too fuckin' late! You're going to have to deal with him all by yourselves now." I addressed them both on that last sentence. "I've fuckin' had it. I'm out of here, and I'm not coming home. Ever. Got it? I don't live under your roof anymore!"

I slapped my house key down on the counter and walked out, slamming the door behind me. To hell with them.

When I got back to Lee's house, she helped me bring the boxes inside and down to the Game Room. She told me that it was Our Game Room now, and I smiled as I kissed her lovingly. "Thank you, Lee."

"No need to thank me, Sugar. You're my Man now. Your Mom called me right after you left. She tried to get me to send you back home." She said softly as we cuddled together on the couch. "I told her no, and she went nuts on me."

"What did she say?" I asked, literally and completely flabbergasted. "She's made it clear to me since Patrick was born that I was a second class son to her, and now she wants me back?! Hell no!"

"Well, I think what I said was enough to get her to disown me as her best friend." She blushed.

"You didn't..." I chuckled.

"No, I didn't. But I did stick up for you. She said I was even worse than your Dad, since he was sticking up for you when you left, she said."

"Too little, too late." I shook my head. "He let her steamroll me for 18 fuckin' years, and I'm not gonna take it anymore." I shook my head grimly. "As far as I'm concerned, they can do whatever they want without me. I have all I need right here in my arms."

"Oh, baby!" She held me tight. "Are you absolutely sure of this, Justin? I mean, I'm over twice your age." She had a look of apprehension on her face.

"Lee, listen to me." I looked into her lovely eyes. "This is my dream come true, in more ways than one. I've loved you for so long, it's not going to change as we grow older."

"Justin, you don't know how badly I want to trust you. But I trusted Dick, and I've known him for 20 years. It turns out I didn't know him at all." She whispered.

"Then I'll do whatever I can to earn your trust, Lee. I've never been cheated on, since I've only had two girlfriends, but still. I can imagine what it would feel like. The betrayal by my family is just one way I can relate to that. Dick betrayed you, and my parents betrayed me in favor of my brother." I laid out my own hurt for her. "I know it isn't exactly the same, but I've been living with that hurt for all my life. Since the first time they took his word over mine because he fucked up and blamed me."

Her eyes were locked to mine the entire time I laid my feelings bare for her. "I think I can understand that. You never want to feel that betrayal again, right?" She asked.

"You're right. I don't." I said in a choked voice.

"Neither do I, baby." She snuggled closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder as I kissed the top of her head.

"Then let's not betray each other." I whispered back. "I love you, Lee. Never forget that."

"I know you do, Sugar. I love you too." She leaned up and kissed me with her soft full lips.

We spent the rest of the morning making love, then Lee ordered pizza for us for lunch. The Works, and I was in Heaven as we ate. There's nothing like pizza after making love for hours! Then she decided we needed to go shopping, and so we dressed accordingly and went to the grocery store. Now, growing up doing everything for my parents had its uses. I knew where everything was in the supermarket, and gathered the stuff on her list in no time flat. She just shook her head in wonder as I completed her shopping list in less than half an hour.

"How'd you get so good at that?" Lee chuckled as we got into her car after I loaded the groceries in the trunk.

"Mom used to send me to the store with a list every Sunday. I got good at getting everything as fast as possible." I shrugged with a wry smirk.

"So I see. Justin, if you ever want to take a day off from shopping, I will understand." She said as she leaned over and kissed me.

"Not a chance, mama." I responded as the toe-curling kiss ended. "I love shopping with you already if you're going to kiss me like that every time we get done."

"Well, there's a lot more where that came from, Sugar." She said in her sultry smoky voice as she stroked my thigh. My cock was already harder than an I-Beam, and she noticed it through my pants.

"Ok, stud. When we get home, I'm measuring that Beast!" She giggled.

"Be my guest, sexy lady." I grinned and slipped my hand under her skirt. "Someone isn't wearing panties this afternoon." I chided lovingly as I slipped a finger into her slit.

"Oooooh shit!" She moaned as I fingered her already soaking pussy. I pulled my finger out and sucked her juices off it.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers
123456...8