Track Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I couldn't see her due to the scarf about my eyes; the thought of the closeness of her lips, her sweet mouth to my straining dick made me begin to beg. "Lick me please Cathy! Please do it. I'm about to erupt here... Mmmm PLEASE Girl?"

The ice she then placed against my scrotum came as a shocking counter to the warm breath I had been enjoying; I yelped in surprise. But even before that sound had completely escaped me, I felt her hot tongue where the ice had been and heard her throaty chuckle. She laved at my sack for a time and then without warning reapplied the ice whilst scrupulously avoiding any attention to my swaying rod. This treatment continued; at one moment I'd enjoy her hot tongue licks and flicks on me, in the next it would be the bite of the ice on my sensitive sack. It felt as if bomb bursts were going off in my skull from the alternating sensations; my scrotum had drawn up tight from the cold and the need to cum. Then she changed up her tactics again and as she tongued my testicles, she also began to use her mouth more fully, kissing and sucking on them. Using her hand and what was left of the ice in it, she began to lightly stroke my shaft. The water of the melting ice mixed with my copious pre-cum and as it ran down to my balls, I could feel and hear Cathy lap it up. My impending orgasm was building again deep at the root of my genitals and my body was twisting dervish-like on the futon in its own unscripted dance. A near constant groan was all the vocalization I could manage, coherent words now being out of the question. I was going to cum and Cathy knew it, she had been very deliberate in bringing me there by learning my tune and then playing it; she was going to make me cum hard. The gathering energy felt like a bolt of lightning about to fly.

Starting from my balls, Cathy zipped her tongue upwards along my shaft and gave the swollen head of my cock a quick swirling flourish. Then she opened her soft lips wide and dropped her hot and wet mouth onto my shaft; nearing the bottom she hesitated a moment, then I felt her lips meet my belly as she took me into her throat. Bobbing back upwards, she stopped and in rapid-fire, flicked her tongue all about the sweet spot just below the head of my cock. She must have felt the way I tensed up, and I involuntarily arched my back off the futon. Cathy slammed her mouth back down my length and took my balls into her hand, palming and squeezing them. That was it; emitting a loud bellow I began to erupt. It felt like my entire being was beginning to spasm in an effort to launch all the cum I ever would have out of my body. Cathy continued to coax my orgasm on by kneading my balls and swallowing my cum as it spilled out of me.

I wish I could describe how it felt, but I don't really have the words. I knew Cathy was something unique when we met, but damn! I had never had an orgasm like that before, it was transcendent, the pleasure extending way past what I had been used to. I was already hoping that Cathy and I could spend a lot more time together, and was hoping she felt likewise. Well, too soon to worry about that. Those thoughts and many others raced through my head before they cleared and I regained some form of consciousness. It took about another five minutes before I could stop chuckling and was able to speak coherently again; I just felt that good. During that time, Cathy removed the blindfold and untied my arms which I then used to hug her to me. I kissed up her neck to her ear, nuzzling behind it and then gently began nibbling her ear lobe.

I whispered, still somewhat breathlessly, "Cathy, that was so good, intense... I can't even believe it."

She laughed at my momentary weariness. "Oh you'd better believe it, and had better believe in using this little cool-down I'm giving you to recover your hard on because I'm still horny; you've got more work to do!"

"Oh! No doubt coach, no doubt," I answered laughingly.

After languishing on the futon, snuggling and kissing for a time, Cathy went to the fridge and brought back a large glass of iced tea.

"Gotta replace the fluids lost during a long run," she said with a wink.

I sat up and she sat straddling my lap, her marvelous thighs bracketing my hips. We shared the tea and canoodled; then Cathy slid slightly to one side and began to suggestively rub her mound against my upper thigh and belly. As I put the iced tea aside she moved closer to bite and suck on my neck as she continued to hump on me; my cock took notice and began to spring back for duty. Cathy and I began to neck in earnest, our intensity level building again. Our hands were everywhere at once; our lips and tongues tasting and sucking at each other. Cathy reached down to take my erection in hand and rubbed it at her drenched entrance. She fitted my plumped mushroom head into her and slowly lowered herself on to me. The sensation of her hot tight canal yielding about me was extraordinary. We both moaned in satisfaction as I went deeper into her. I wrapped my arms around Cathy, pulling her to me as her body welcomed and engulfed me. As her head fell back in another long sigh, I nuzzled and sucked at her breasts. Our pelvises met and ground together strenuously in their primal need. Cathy's brown eyes locked with mine.

"Hold still, hold still a moment," she breathlessly instructed me.

Somehow I broke from the rhythm of our grinding and did as she asked. She began to tense and release her strong Kegal muscles; the feel of her sugar walls contracting and releasing around me was a subtle sensual treat. I pulled her head to mine, burying my face in her soft raven hair and grunting in my ecstasy. I took hold of her tight ass with both hands and stood up. She squealed and giggled as she tried to keep her balance. Locking her legs around me, we began to move against each other again. Her strong legs flexed to lift her upwards on my cock, then relaxed to let her weight move her back down on me. We kissed, we hugged and we fucked while giggling and stumbling about trying to keep our balance. Our acrobatics were awkward but fun and so very hot. It was another amazing moment in what was becoming a memorable series of them.

As our heat built, we became even more frenzied; after almost crashing to the floor more than once, Cathy popped off of me and took my hand.

"C'mon over here," she said as she stepped outside onto the balcony.

From the ground level I was pretty sure that no one was going to see us. But any in the buildings across the boulevard were sure to get a surprise if they happened to look out towards us. Cathy took a seat cushion off one of the lawn chairs and tossed it on top of her picnic table. She lay back on it drawing her legs up and back; using the fingers of one hand she spread her coral and pink flower open to beckon me to her. For a moment I was motionless as the thought of the good fortune and the good feelings I was having washed over me. The sultry heat of the day and the sunlight causing Cathy's athletic body to glow added to the moment, made it near intoxicating to me.

"Get over here already," she told me waving her lower legs up and down in a mock tantrum.

"Where? Here?" I asked as I moved to her and slid fully into her still amply lubricated vagina.

"Ummm Yesss!" she said throatily as I sheathed myself in her.

I began to slowly stroke in and out; reaching down and softly massaging her clit with my thumb and fingers as I did. She rested her ankles on my shoulders, and one of her hands joined mine at her mound to help me play her just right. Her other hand, much to my visual pleasure, began to tug and toy with her nipples. I began to tease her with my cock, pulling completely out and hesitating before moving back into her with several quick staccato strokes. My position standing before her reclining form afforded me a perfect view of my shaft pistoning in and out of her welcoming pussy whilst our fingers busily flicked and rubbed at her swollen clit. My seeing, hearing, and feeling her responses to our union was becoming overwhelming and I wanted it to be the same for Cathy. I strained against the quickly growing need to cum again; I wanted this to last as long as possible and have both of us savor explosive orgasms.

After a few minutes of our coupling, Cathy moved her legs down to around my waist. I bent over her and our lips met to kiss as the pace of our fucking increased; we began to ride together much harder and faster. A part of my consciousness was concerned that it was too hard, another part of it, well frankly that part didn't care, that part was a madman on an endorphin high at how incredible this woman made him feel. But to be sure, it was noted that Cathy's moans and sweet cries spoke of pleasure, not pain.

"Let me on top, I want to ride you... I want to fuck you now!" she cried out.

We quickly swapped places. Before I was even seated on the edge of the table she was climbing astride me, sliding back down on my cock. Pulling her tight to me, I planted kisses on her face, neck, and tits. Her hips danced energetically over mine, moving fast and hard, causing us both to make sounds out of our control. As she rode downwards I would slam my hips up to meet her, our bodies audibly slapping together. I grabbed her ass, molding her cheeks with my fingers; sliding a finger into the soft crevice between them. I found her puckered rear hole and began to tease and probe at it as we continued to move against one another feverishly.

Cathy bit and sucked on my neck, quite hard, and that muffled what would have been quite a loud moan from her. My orgasm slammed into me; my grunts signaling it to Cathy. She jammed her pelvis into mine one more time, grinding our sexes together and pushing herself over that edge again. As the pulsing of my ejaculation lessened in intensity, I could feel the strong contractions of her pussy as she was cumming, my cock being squeezed in a most delicious manner. A long sweet low sigh escaped from her as her head dropped onto my shoulder. With her body snug against mine, I could feel all of her tension being jettisoned away; it felt as if we were melting together.

Then, easy kisses, easy touches, easy and quiet words as we rested together. The smiles were inerasable as we felt the natural high that accompanies perfect moments and especially, perfect beginnings.

12