Tracy

Story Info
Man gives wife black male for her birthday.
4.1k words
4.34
125.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,879 Followers

Tracy, my wife, was rapidly approaching 40. The closer her birthday got the more depressed she got. She started crying for no reason at all. To hear her tell it she was almost ready for the old folk's home. Nothing I did seemed to help. In the end all I could do is hold her and whisper loving words to her.

In truth she is anything but ready for the old folks home. Girls half her age are jealous of her. Even after having three kids she has managed to keep her 35B, 24, 35 figure. When she goes bra-less there is no sagging. And you can see her intelligence in her face.

Anyway, I know she will get over this senseless worry about age sooner or later. Sooner I hope. But I have another problem to deal with. What am I going to get her for her birthday?

I have a reputation for picking out just the right present. It never mattered what it was, a dress or piece of jewelry or something else, I always made the right choice for that particular occasion. But here I was, stumped.

What do you get someone who feels OLD, but isn't? If I didn't come up with something pretty soon it was going to add to her depression.

It was about three weeks till her birthday party and I was beginning to have trouble functioning. I couldn't get it out of my mind. What am I going to get her?

One day, since my work was suffering, I ate lunch at my desk and continued working. I had my intern Rob join me and we kicked around some ideas for the files we were working on.

Rob is one bright college kid. He's going to go far. He is a very handsome twenty year old black. He's over six feet tall and well muscled. He has an engaging smile and a deep mellow voice. Rob has been my intern for the last two summers. Since he graduated from high school. Believe me, he wouldn't have been invited back if he weren't good.

Rob and I have developed a good working relationship and have even become friends, in spite of me being twice as old as him. We maintain contact during the school year and he comes in on breaks to keep up on business. I've had him to my house several times for parties. We both look forward to working together once he graduates and starts working here full time.

"Hey." I looked at Rob and realized he had been talking but I hadn't heard a word. "You haven't been here all morning. For as much work as we're accomplishing we might as well be in the pool with a cold beer."

I smiled at him because I knew he was right. He went on, "You haven't been yourself for a couple of weeks now. Care to share the load with a friend?"

"Yeah, Rob. I would like to share my problem with someone. But I don't think someone of your youth would understand."

It was his turn to laugh. "Well, OLD man, I just might surprise you with my insight into OLD people's concerns." We were both laughing by then.

I told him that Tracy's birthday was coming up, which he knew because he had been invited to the party. I told him I hoped none of the guests brought gag gifts that would make her feel old. Then I told him of my problem in finding the right gift. Rob was well aware of my uncanny ability to make the right gift selection, so he knew I was seriously bothered.

"What are you thinking of, clothes, jewelry, vacation?"

"That's just it. I don't even have an idea of where to start. Tracy will be forty and she is afraid it means she is over the hill. I need to get her something that will make her feel as young as she looks."

We discussed several things, but they were all the usual stuff and just didn't have the right feel. Then Rob suggested a convertible and proceeded to get wild, all the way up to a yacht.

We were both having a good relaxing time, laughing at his outrageous suggestions. Then he said, "How about a young stud?"

"Well that would certainly be a surprise. But how would that make her feel younger?"

"What you need to do is find a twenty year-old black guy with a big cock that would fuck her brains out."

"You wouldn't happen to know of any such man would you?"

"Gee, I could check with my friends and see if any of them would like to bed a beautiful older white woman. One that leaves you breathless when she wears one of those lightweight tops and no bra."

"You know, Rob, you might just have something there. The only problem is, if I brought home such a present it wouldn't make her feel younger. For that to work whoever the guy would have to want to do it just because he's attracted to her, not because I wanted him to."

Rob really cracked-up then. He's always liked my sarcasm. After spending almost an hour talking and laughing I felt refreshed and suggested we see if we couldn't get some work done. We completed more work that afternoon than I had been able to do in the last week. We didn't solve my problem, but at least I got my mind off of it long enough to do some real work.

That mood lasted into the next week. But then the worry returned. Now I had only twelve days till the party and still not an inkling of what to get Tracy.

I was half listening to the radio on my way to work when Rob's outlandish suggestion popped into my head. I was surprised when it occurred to me. My experience has been that when a thought pops up like that it has some merit. I told myself that it was silly and I'd better get to thinking for real.

After that first time, the idea of some young stud fucking Tracy kept jumping into my mind. Let me tell you, I immediately rejected it each and every time. I mean, it's not like I would really even consider such an idea.

With just three days till the party Rob and I were having another working lunch. He knew I was still troubled and unable to think clearly. It seemed that I couldn't do anything right. I made one mistake after another.

When I knocked over my coffee cup Rob sat back and said, "OK, that's enough. We're not really accomplishing anything. We're just spinning our wheels."

I sat back in my chair. "You're right Rob. I just can't concentrate. I've only got three days left. Two and a half now and still brain dead. I'm so desperate I've even been thinking of your idea of giving Tracy a young black stud for the night."

"Well give me the form so I can apply." I gave him a sharp look. Over the years we've gotten close enough to speak freely with each other, even making jokes about screwing each other's woman, but this might be stretching things a bit. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was afraid he might have gone too far.

We sat there looking at each other. I'm pretty sure he was calculating the damage he had done to his career. I was surprising myself by thinking that Rob might actually be just the right gift for Tracy's fortieth birthday.

We must have sat like that for ten minutes before I cleared my throat. My words were kind of strangled when they came out but there was no mistaking what I was saying. "You don't need to fill out an application Rob. I know you'll do a great job." It was a few minutes before I realized I had said you'll do a great job, and not you could or would do a great job.

When I realized I meant every word of it I smiled at Rob. As an executive, I'm used to making decisions and living with the consequences. Once I make up my mind the matter is settled. The unease in the pit of my stomach was just something I would have to live with. Jealousy was another matter. But I decided I would get over that too.

Rob gave me a funny smile, "You can't be serious!"

"I think I am Rob. I think Tracy could get over her doldrums if you made love to her, or fucked her brains out as you so delicately put it. The more I think about it the more it seems like the right present."

"Look, man, I would love to get into your wife's pants, but I like and respect you too much to throw away our friendship over a piece of ass. I know I suggested the idea, but I was joking. Remember, I also suggested cars and yachts. And you said yourself that it wouldn't work if you brought home a stud as a present."

"I know Rob. I'm not going to take you home as a present. You're coming by invitation. And I hope that as a friend you will convince Tracy that you are hot for her. Not because I asked you to be, but because you are truly attracted. My present to her will be to let her have you."

"Oh man. I'm not sure this is a good idea. I'm really not comfortable with it."

"I'm not exactly thrilled at the prospect myself. But I do think it's what Tracy needs. I think we're the only couple in our group that at least one partner hasn't been unfaithful in all the years we've been married. I married Tracy for better or worse and I think having a guy half my age fucking her is about as worse as it can get."

"You sound serious."

"You know me, Rob. You know I'm very serious. We've always been honest with each other and now is not the time to change. It hurts me now just to think about it and it will hurt more when you're doing it, but I'm also turned on by the idea. Don't ask me why because I don't understand why. All I know is that for the last several days every time the idea entered my head I got hard."

"Shit, you're not the only one!" That got us both to laughing.

Once I had made the decision I found it easier to live with than one would think. I repeated to myself, "Rob is going to fuck your wife.", probably a hundred times a day. Each time, my heartbeat increased and it got difficult to breathe. But the closer the time came the more excited I got.

I knew that Rob seducing and fucking Tracy wouldn't be all she needed to get over her ridiculous fears. I knew the only way to put an immediate end to that line of thought was to have her friends see how desirable she is to a young stud.

To that end I developed a plan that I didn't let Rob in on. It was a plan guaranteed to show everyone just how desirable Tracy is. The downside to my plan was that it would prove humiliating to me. But when you're married to such a wonderful person as Tracy there is no humiliation so great as to be insufferable.

Party time finally arrived at 7:30 Friday. There were a dozen married couples, some with children, Rob and his girlfriend. The party began with a barbecue and swimming.

I watched all evening as Rob pursued Tracy. It was easy to see that she was flattered by all the attention he

gave her. He chased her all over the pool and had her splashing and yelling and carrying on like a teenager.

I saw him get in a couple of feels too during that time. At one point when they thought no one was looking I saw him slip his hand into the top of her one piece bathing suit and fondle her tits. She let him get away with it for a minute before she pushed him away and swam laughing all the way to the other side of the pool.

At another time I saw the shock on her face as he took her hand and pressed it against the bulge in his trunks. Tracy gave his shaft a pretty good feel before she let go and moved away from him. She wasn't laughing that time. When she got out of the pool she didn't look shocked so much as horny.

I think I was getting just as turned on as they were, just from watching them. Tracy's nipples were really hard when she came out of the pool, but she would probably blame that on the cool air. I knew the real reason they were hard. But there wasn't any way for Rob to explain away the bulge in his swimsuit. When he got out of the pool he quickly wrapped a towel around him and then went to change clothes.

It did cool down a little around 9:00 so everyone was changing out of swimsuits and into clothing that provided a little more cover. We shipped the kids off to a movie with a couple of baby sitters at 9:30 so the adults could enjoy the rest of the evening.

As soon as the kids were out of the way we put the music on and some couples started dancing. Naturally, Rob grabbed Tracy and danced with her. Even in the dim lighting from the lanterns and moonlight I could see how flushed her face was. She looked gorgeous.

I knew the time was rapidly approaching that Rob would be fucking my wife, but in a way I was happy. I knew he would be good to, and for her. And I was secure that when he was done she would be even more loving to me.

Rob was becoming more and more insistent as he danced with Tracy. It didn't matter whether the music was slow or fast. He held her tight to his body. He moved her gracefully around the dance area, slowly moving into a more protected corner. An area that was poorly lighted and much less visible to those of us around the bar.

I moved away from the bar to a better vantage point. I watched as he gradually enveloped her in his arms, her arms encircling his neck. Their lips brushed in a light kiss. I could see Tracy's breast rise and then fall in deep, slow breathing. Rob's tongue lightly licked her lips, softly probing. My wife's mouth slowly opened to his persistent licks.

With one hand sliding down over her firm ass, Rob slipped his other hand up her side and onto her tits. I could see Tracy's breathing become faster. Rob started grinding his hard cock against her belly, bringing out a small moan.

I gave a discrete cough so as not to alarm the lovers. They reluctantly parted. I suggested it was time for Tracy to open her presents. She was flustered and embarrassed at having been caught in such an ardent embrace.

The three of us moved to the table loaded with gifts. I announced that Tracy was going to open her presents now. The others gathered around to watch.

Just as I feared there were several gag gifts. Things like false teeth and hearing aids to indicate someone that is deteriorating. Her smile couldn't hide her pain from me.

Once all the presents had been opened and everyone had had a good laugh someone noticed that she had not opened a present from me. Others then began questioning what I was giving my wife for her fortieth birthday. I held up my hand and waited for them all to quiet down. When they were all quiet I made an announcement.

"I've noticed how a certain young man has been pursuing Tracy tonight and I'm sure if I wasn't here he would be trying to get into her lovely little panties." Tracy was blushing furiously and trying to get me to stop.

"I don't know of another forty year-old woman that can command such ardent attention from a suitor. Especially a suitor that knows the woman's husband is just a few away. Rob has been trying all night to get Tracy to himself. And I think we all know what he wants." There were some discrete chuckles and whispered comments.

"My present to my wife is that she may have this young stud for the rest of the night." There were gasps and exclamations all around. I noticed that Tracy was silent.

"Rob, would you come over here please?" I could see that Rob, even though he is dark skinned, was blushing at being singled out this way.

When he was standing on the other side of Tracy from me I looked at her with a smile. "Wouldn't you like to open your present and show everyone what you're going to enjoy?" There was no one making a sound now.

Tracy turned and looked at me. She studied my face for a minute then reached up and kissed me. "Thank you for the most wonderful present ever."

With that she turned to Rob and said, "You're mine, now, stud." she giggled. There was a little nervous laughter from some of the guests but no one made a move to leave.

My wife unbuttoned Rob's shirt then caressed his chest and belly. Her hands danced over his well muscled chest, then slid up to his shoulders and pushed his shirt off and down over his arms. She leaned forward and sucked first one nipple and then the other into her mouth. Lightly biting and tonguing his nipples. Her pale white skin stood out in sharp contrast to his darkness.

Rob was moaning from my wife's tender ministrations. His nipples were hard points stabbing at her mouth. Her hands glided down his dark body pausing to rub and probe his belly button. His muscles were twitching and rippling as her white hands caressed his black skin.

Tracy's hands slowly moved downward, further, sliding over his hard shaft. Her lips followed the trail her hands had blazed. Lips kissing and tongue flicking against him she moved lower and lower. Her soft pink tongue probed his bellybutton bringing moans from deep in his chest.

Those dainty white hands unfastened his pants and pulled them down as she sank to her knees in front of him. She lovingly raised his feet, one at a time and removed his pants. The only sounds around the pool were breathing and soft moans.

Rob's white shorts were like a beacon. My wife's hands moved up over his legs causing them to tremble and shake. She grasped the waistband of his shorts and began to pull them down. Rob moaned as she held his cock for the first time so she could pull his shorts over his hard muscle.

Tracy was panting. Her nostrils were flared. I knew she was close to orgasm. Once his shorts had been removed she began stroking his cock. I heard gasps from some of the other women as they enviously watched my wife with her present.

As a jewel of pre-cum grew on the tip of Rob's cock I saw the hunger in my wife's eyes. She moved forward and her tongue flicked out to taste his maleness. Rob's hips jerked as her tongue probed his pee slit.

Suddenly, Tracy's body shook with orgasmic spasms. She silenced her screams by impaling her mouth on Rob's black spear.

"AAAAHHHHH Jesus." "Oh fuck!" "Yeeeessss." Our guests jealously complained or softly voiced encouragement.

My wife's mouth was stretched wide to accommodate Rob's massive black cock. Her hands stroked his shaft in time with her head rocking back and forth, sliding the head of his meat in and out between her lips.

I felt an urge to help. I moved up and knelt beside my wife. When I touched the top of her dress her head snapped around and her eyes blazed at me in anger. When she saw it was me her expression softened. She took my face in her hands and gave me a soft kiss. Then she turned her attention back to the hard black pole waiting for her.

From a few inches away I watched as she once again worshiped her lover's cock. I unfastened her dress and slipped it off her shoulders. Reluctantly, she released Rob's tool, but only one hand at a time, allowing me to remove her dress.

Next, I unfastened her bra. I reached to the side and picked up a knife off the barbecue. I used the knife to cut the bra straps and allow it to fall free. Then I lowered her panties and used the knife to cut them so I could pull them all the way off her.

Rob was groaning in ecstasy as Tracy stroked and sucked his cock. Tracy's right hand dipped between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She dug two fingers into her cunt and pulled them out, dripping with her pussy juice. She spread the juice over his shaft. Then she did it again. Repeatedly she took juice from her sopping pussy and slathered Rob's cock.

She could sense Rob's approaching orgasm and her movements quickened. Her cheeks were sunken with the force of her sucking that magnificent black pole.

Rob's groans got louder and louder. He yelled, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." I watched his balls spasmodically jerk as he filled my wife's mouth with cum. Tracy swallowed and swallowed, trying not to lose any of his seed.

It seemed like he would never stop eumming. Still, she didn't stop stroking and sucking on his cock. Her lips were glistening wetly from her juices on his cock and some of his cum that had escaped her voracious appetite.

I could see that Rob was weak kneed from his violent orgasm. After several minutes he held my wife's head and pulled his cock from her mouth. "I have to fuck you now."

"Yeeessss." Tracy hissed in reply.

She turned on her knees and leaned forward to rest her arms on the ground, leaving her ass in the air. Rob knelt behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. Juice was dripping from her cunt as he teased her.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,879 Followers
12