Tracy and the Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better be quiet, Tracy, unless you want your entire family knowing what kind of a whore you are," Steve chuckled, tensing certain muscles so that his cock jerked deep inside the older woman.

"Please, I can't," Tracy almost sobbed, biting her lip hard to keep the loud moan she felt rising in her throat. "I can't be quiet."

"Well, if you can't be quiet, then we'll just have to silence you somehow," Steve chuckled, reaching down to the floor and picking up her wet panties. Balling up the soft cotton, he held it to her mouth as he instructed, "Open your mouth, Mrs. Rush."

"No, please," Tracy moaned, shaking her head slightly as he pressed the soiled cotton panties to her lips. "Not... not my own panties."

"Well, Tracy, personally I don't give a damn how quiet you are," Steve assured her flexing his cock deep inside her once more. "I'm not the one who will have to explain this to your husband and kids when you are too loud."

"I... I hate you," Tracy sobbed as she opened her mouth, her tongue tasting her own juices on the cotton as Steve forced the wadded panties into her mouth.

"Yeah, you probably do," Steve chuckled, "but that's not going to stop you from fucking me." He added, his hands gripping her hips and pulling her down suddenly, burying all of his hard cock deep inside her.

Tracy screamed into her panties as her pussy was stretched out by her younger coworker's large cock, the damp cotton muffling her cry down to a low moan as a powerful orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh, you are enjoying this, aren't you, Mrs. Rush?" Steve chuckled as the older woman's body tensed, her pussy convulsing around his invading cock as she came. "I always knew you'd be a hot piece of ass but I never thought you'd be this much of a slut," He taunted her softly, his hand dipping down between her widespread thighs to lightly caress the swollen lips of her pussy as they wrapped tightly around the base of his cock.

Tracy sobbed around her soiled panties, Steve's taunting words digging deep into her mind as the pleasurable waves of her climax subsided. He was right, she thought to herself, she was a slut or at least she was acting like one. No one but a slut would fuck another man while her family was in the next room. Only a slut would come twice in such rapid succession and still be wanting more. His fingers on the soft wet flesh of her sex sent tingles of pleasure through her, grinding her hips against his exploring fingers to prolong the pleasurable sensations.

"Oh, does my slut want more?" Steve asked in mock disbelief as Tracy gyrated on his lap, his fingers stroking the hard nub of her clitoris.

Tracy just nodded her head in shame, her entire being focused solely on the pleasure she was receiving, all her thoughts and objections pushed aside by her sudden overwhelming lust.

"Well, Mrs. Rush, since you've been such a good slut," Steve assured her, his large hands going to her waist, lifting her up and down on his cock, setting a slow pace for their fucking. "You had better get used to this, Tracy. This is how you'll be spending your lunch breaks at the office from now on," He promised her as he felt his own climax rapidly approaching.

Tracy shivered at his words, the thought of being used by this younger man on a daily basis was repugnant to her but deep inside she was happy at the thought of the pleasure he could bring her.

"Oh, yeah," Steve sighed as he began to come, his cock jerking and bucking in Tracy's tight pussy. "Such a good slut," He assured Tracy as he shot ribbon after ribbon of sticky semen deep into her.

Tracy gasped as she felt Steve come, the sensation of his semen shooting deep into causing her to climax once more. She felt like a rag doll, her entire body tired and listless from her multiple orgasms as she felt Steve's cock slip from her ravaged pussy.

"That was very good, Mrs. Rush," Steve complimented her as he lifted her off his lap, his cock sliding out of her well fucked vagina as he pulled the improvised gag out of her mouth. "You are an even better fuck then I had hoped for, Tracy ."

"I... I," Tracy gasped, her mind slowly beginning to clear of the lustful fog, realization and shame filling her at her actions as she stood in front of him, their mixed juices slowly leaking out of her sex and down the inside of her thighs.

"Now, one more thing and I'll leave you to finish up your work, Mrs. Rush," Steve promised her with a smile, motioning to his semi hard cock covered in her juices.

"What?" Tracy gasped, her mind refusing to grasp what it was he wanted.

"You made quite a mess here, Tracy," Steve chuckled, "I think it's only right for you to clean up after yourself."

"Oh, okay," Tracy nodded dumbly, glancing around the office for something to wipe Steve's cock clean with.

"No, Tracy, with your mouth," Steve instructed with a laugh as he saw her looking around the small office. "I want you to lick and suck my cock clean, Mrs. Rush."

"I... I see," Tracy stammered as she reluctantly knelt down between his legs, her hand reaching out to gently grip the base of his still hard cock. As she slowly bent her head down towards her young coworker's crotch, Mrs. Rush could hear her family laughing and talking in the next room. Closing her eyes tightly, the tormented woman tried to block out the sounds of her family as she reluctantly took Steve's cock into her mouth.

"Hmm, that's a good slut, Tracy," Steve murmured as she began to suck him, her tongue tentatively tasting their combined juices as it ran along the thick veined shaft of his cock. Leaning back in the chair slightly, Steve glanced around the office as Tracy dutifully sucked his cock, his eye being drawn to a photograph on Tracy 's desk. "Who is this?" He asked, picking up the photo for a closer examination. The picture showed an attractive blonde woman posing on a rock with water in the background. Steve couldn't help but admire the way the light blue Capri pants hugged the woman's legs as she reclined on the shore.

"That is Brenda," Tracy answered as she lifted her mouth off his cock, her mouth filled with the taste of her own pussy.

"And who is Brenda?" Steve asked, his hand going to the back of Tracy 's head and gently guiding her mouth back towards his cock.

"She's my sister," Tracy answered between licks, her tongue swirling around the bulbous head of his erection as her fingers caressed his shaft. "My step-sister actually."

"Hmm, she's lovely," Steve commented as Tracy took him into her mouth once more, the head of his cock sliding easily into her throat. "What does she do for a living?" He asked as he felt his climax approaching, his hand on the back of Tracy 's head holding her in place as he began to come. Tracy gagged as the hot semen shot into the back of her throat, swallowing it as fast as she could as Steve shot his load into her mouth. "She's... she's a teacher," She gasped once he relinquished his hold on her head, letting her mouth slide off his now deflating penis.

"I want to meet her," Steve told her simply as he put the photograph back on her desk. "Monday, at lunch, would be a good time."

"Why do you want to meet Brenda?" Tracy asked, swallowing the last of his semen as she knelt on the floor in front of him.

"Why do you think I want to meet her?" Steve replied with a gesture towards his crotch. "But... but she's married," Tracy protested weakly as she thought of her younger sister in Steve's control.

"So? So are you, Mrs. Rush, and that didn't stop me today. Call her and arrange to meet her at the Raddison downtown, they have a very nice restaurant in the lobby there." Steve instructed the woman as he stood up, casually buttoning his pants as he looked down at her.

"I... I can't," Tracy shook her head, not daring to look up at the young man who now seemed to control her.

"You can, Tracy , and you will unless you want everyone to know about today. About how much of a slut you really are," He promised her softly, his hand reaching down to cup her chin and lift her face up so that he could look into her eyes. "Bring Brenda to the Raddison on Monday or your reputation is ruined," He assured her one last time before he stepped to the door.

"Yes," Tracy sighed softly, still kneeling where he left her as he opened the door. "Oh, Steve," She spoke finally, stopping him as he was about to leave the room, "thank you... for the Parme files."

"Oh, believe me, Mrs. Rush, it was my pleasure," He replied with a cruel smile before stepping out and closing the door behind him, leaving her alone in the middle of her office.

12