Tracy and the Plumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you like this, don't you, you whore?" Steve hisses, his mouth close to hers as he thrusts deep into her, his breath hot on her cheek as his fingers toy with the hard nubs of her nipples through her bra. "Your slutty little pussy is about to orgasm, Tracy, you are going to cum on your rapist's cock."

"yesss... damn you... yes..." Mrs. Willows almost sobs, "I like it... you... you're fucking me... ahhhhhhaaaaa...Oh, my god... oh, fuck..." She gasps, her body tensing beneath him as her cunt spasms in orgasm, her juices squirting out on to the floor as he continues to fuck her.

"Fuck! Christ, I'm going to cum," Steve gasps out, his cock throbbing as her vagina contracts around him, milking his cock as his hands roughly caress her breasts.

"N...no...please... not... not inside me..." Mrs. Willows gasps, panic flooding her eyes as she felt the first hot stream of his cum explode into her. "I... I could get pregnant..." She moans softly as she feels ribbon after ribbon of his semen flow into her fertile womb.

"Yes, that'd be perfect, Mrs. Willows. I'd love to see you pregnant, the image of you, pretending to be a respectable mother and wife while you carry my baby. You'd feel guilty every time you saw your husband, telling him it was his baby, lying to him as my seed grows in your slutty cunt." Steve hissed in her ear as his cock continued to pump his thick semen deep into her, his fingers pinching her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra.

"Oh... god,... I... I belong to you... only you..." Mrs. Willows gasps, the image of her belly swollen with his child sending small thrills of arousal through her body as she clung desperately to him, her cunt milking his hard cock as he shot his thick cum deep into her. "Take me... use me... make me completely yours..."

"You... you are mine, my love..." Steve rasps, his mouth covering hers in a forceful kiss, his tongue slipping into her mouth, ravaging it like his cock has just ravaged her pussy. "No one, no one can ever touch you, touch your pussy without my permission, Mrs. Willows. Do you understand, my dear?" He asks her softly, his tongue licking along her cheek, tasting the salt of her tears as his cock slips out of her well used cunt.

"I... I understand..." Tracy responds softly, sighing in disappointment as his cock slips from her tight hole, leaving her feeling suddenly empty and incomplete. "I... I am yours... body and soul... only yours..."

"That's right, Mrs. Willows." Steve tells her, his fingers pushing her sweat dampened hair away from her forehead as he stands back, looking down at the disheveled mother laying half naked across her kitchen counter. "Only mine," He reassures her, as he turns and walks out of the kitchen, leaving her laying there long after she hears the front door shut and his van start up.