Tracy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

'Don't tell me you have stopped taking your pill too?'

'I took my last pill this morning, I usually show signs of my period by now.'

'You were not regular last month, Darling.'

'I love you, Arnie. I hated it when I was away from you. Just stupid pride stopped me coming back here. I was taking beatings because I wanted to be punished for what I did to you. I still want to be punished, but by you.'

'You know I would never hit you, don't matter what you did.'

'When Tracy told me you drank her pee, I did not believe her until you drank mine. I like my pussy slapped. Tracy has done it to me several times, she likes it done to her, too.'

'You are just sluts, the pair of you, but I do like you!'

'Will you let me try for your baby?'

'I am forty-five! Will be forty-six when you have it. When it is eighteen I will be ready to draw my pension almost!'

'That's a no, then Arnie?'

'Your chances of having a healthy baby at your age is very remote, Gemma.'

'Yes I know. Tracy is unhinging me and the desire to atone for my past indiscreations is driving me to do something nice for you. You will just have to whip me.'

'I am too fond of your ass to damage it, Gemma. If you are feeling maternal then I suggest you help Tracy to take care of her baby. I have some continency money put to one side. I suggest we leave this country for warmer climates so that Tracy can have her baby without wagging tongues. When we come back, outside this house it will be your baby.'

'Do you think Tracy will agree with your plan, Richard?'

'She has several weeks to think about it until she starts to show. Maybe two or three after that she can get away with eating too well. But, being at work makes things awkward. That is why I suggest we leave the country.'

The following morning when Gemma went out shopping, it being Saturday, Tracy came onto me with bum washed and lubricated, she teased me into sliding my cock into her slippery rectum. She sighed, 'Oh! Yes! Daddy!'

I toyed with the knickers she had teased me with and recognised them as Gemma's, the ones she was wearing yesterday. She had disturbed me editing a very erotic story by rubbing the crotch of the knickers around my nose. Her hand finding my already hard cock in my pants.'

'You are turned on reading a homosexual story, Daddy! If you were one of the characters which one would you be? The young man getting gang-banged or are you one of the brown-hole raiders?'

'Who do you think I should be, Tracy?' I asked her as I ran my fingers up through her ass crack to find her pre-lubricated button.

'I think you were the young man strapped to the barrel, Daddy.'

'I think I should release him and strap you to the barrel in his place, Tracy.'

'Oh! Yes, Daddy! Do it! Make me take all their hard cocks!'

I got off the swivel-chair and told her to kneel over it and I dropped my pants and nosed my cock into her asshole while she kept on reading the story as several guys took their turns to fuck the lad in his ass. She even edited the mistakes in the script. The muscles in Tracy's asshole were so educated she could tease my cock and brought me up to the boil and then relaxed me so that I marked-time on the spot, during which times we would talk about the grammar in the story, or she would have written or enhanced it here and there. All the time she would cause me to flex my cock inside her by flexing the walls of her rectum. She was an asshole-artiste! Even Gemma was not as adept.

'Now, Daddy! Go for it! Fuck me! Yes! Ram it up me! Oh! God! You make me so horny!'

She dropped her hand between her legs and started to beat a tattoo on her clitoris. The swivel chair was matching us both in it's squeaking and growning.

Our mutual cumming was energy sapping so that when juices were spent we hugged each other for support. Our body odours mixing in flaring nostrils and our juices trickling out to lubricate the squeaky chair. Swivel chair manufacturers really must do something to abate the noise and so enhance the fuckability of their furniture. Surely after all these years they must have noticed?

Four days later, Gemma and I were out looking for a new bed for the spare room, when we got back we found Tracy lying at the bottom of the stairs, unconcious. She was rushed to hospital covered in blood from various injuries. The outcome was, she lost the baby!

She was a while getting over her injuries as she had been concussed, fractured two ribs and badly sprained her right ankle. It forced her to retire to the spare room for a while. Suddenly, we were back to being an ordinary family again. What sex there was was just between Gemma and I. Even anal sex was a rarity. Tracy was a bad patient. She wanted a lot of fuss and Gemma was there to give it to her and so Tracy played on Gemma's guilt trip.

Then Gemma went back to work after exhausting the time she was allowed to take off. I worked at home so it was back to Tracy and I.

'I am stinking, Daddy! Will you give me a bed bath?'

'I'm sure you can use your stick and go to the bathroom, Darling!'

'I would rather you use your prick and go to the room I have for it, Daddy!'

'Are you back on the pill?'

'No, not yet. A girl is gifted with three holes, Daddy.'

She threw the bed-clothes off to reveal she was naked and had even removed the support bandages off her ankle.

I bent over her and kissed her, our tongues met. My fingers caressed her taut nipples and circled her breasts. I drew a nipple into my mouth.

'Oh! Daddy! I have missed you fucking me! Caress my cunt and heat me up. If I lay on my side you can get it into my bum. I lay here and listen to you fucking Mummy. I want my share of your prick, Daddy! Take off your clothes, let me see you, see your hard rampant cock!'

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12