Tracy Does Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers

"Your gran's smoke detector? This just gets more and more surreal."

"Well, when you want something bad enough sometimes you have to be a little creative to make sure you get it." I beamed at him as I hitched my skirt up to show him my thighs all the way to the gusset of my black satin panties. "Ready stud?" Tom didn't reply. He just put the BMW in gear and screeched away from the pavement. "Take it easy," I laughed as he picked up speed quicker than I thought the car was capable of. "You can write Rob's 'precious' off when we're coming back if you like, but if you crash the fucker on the way out before you've screwed my arse off I swear to God I'll break every fucking bone in your body."

Tom laughed and his hand slipped off the gearstick and settled high up on my exposed thigh. Now there was no going back. "Y'know, I never realised you were such a bad, bad girl, Tracy." He laughed.

"Yeah, you think I'm bad now but you just wait until my knickers are around my ankles, honey." I winked at him, then settled back in the leather seat and opened my legs wider for his hand, closing my eyes as they gently floated along my thigh, caressing me from my knee to a point just a hair away from my damp, sticky, long neglected pussy.

"What if he rings your gran and finds out we aren't there?" Tom wondered.

"He won't. He's useless with phone numbers and I hid the phone book under the sofa just in case. My mobile is in my purse under the coffee table. I'm free!" I giggled. "Free at last!" Tom just shook his head disbelievingly. His house wasn't far - about half a mile across town - but the way his fingers were stroking my slit through my knickers I'd have my face in his lap before we were halfway there. Presently he turned off the main road and into his street and parked outside his house. Now it was Tom's turn to ask if I was sure I wanted to go through with this. I didn't bother to reply, just got out of the car and stood on his doorstep, tapping the face of my wristwatch.

As soon as he closed the front door behind him I pushed him against the wall, my hands on his hard torso, and craned my neck to kiss him. He bent to me, our lips crashing together with almost bruising force and his tongue spearing inside my mouth. My hands slid around his back, fingernails raking up and down his shoulderblades, and his slipped behind me and began to work impatiently at the catch of my bikini top. My tongue tangled with his, forcing him back out of my mouth, and his expert fingers soon had the plastic clasp undone. I felt the pressure of the elastic against my back disappear, felt his fingers peeling the shoulder straps down my arms, then his lips tore away from mine, leaving me to gasp breathlessly as I had forgotten all about breathing, and then his mouth was against my ear.

"Tell me what you want." Tom murmured as his tongue flicked out and slid along the whorls and the lobe.

I shivered beneath his touch. This was a dream coming true, literally. I thrust my hands between our bodies, groping for the button and fly of his jeans. "I want what's in there." I gasped as his teeth nipped at my ear and the button popped under my touch. My fingers closed on the zipper and yanked it roughly down, but then his hands caught hold of mine and he turned me around, pinning me against the wall, my hands firmly locked above my head. He used his teeth to pull my bikini top upward, exposing my heavy breasts, then I felt the warm wetness of his mouth close over a nipple and I was in heaven. All the unspoken reservations that I held about this moment, the fear, the guilt, the inhibitions that had stifled my sexuality for so long disappeared under the touch of his warm mouth. Rob was forgotten, might as well have never existed, along with a pretty large proportion of my conscience. All that mattered was the raging fire between my pussy lips and the thought of relieving months of pent up desire in the next hour. "Oh God," I murmured as his tongue flicked at the bud inside his mouth, then he released my right arm and closed his fingers firmly over my right breast, fondling it roughly with his calloused builders hands and making the sensitive nipple harden instantly beneath his touch. He sucked on one and kneaded the other and I just stood there with my back against the cold, unpainted plaster wall taking it happily, eyes closed and groaning with the pleasure as he twisted my whole body around his little finger. My free hand tangled in his hair as he worked on my tits, urging him on in his efforts, then it slowly traced down his bare back and hooked in the waistband of his jeans, easing them down his hips and ass.

"I want what's in there." I repeated, moaning as his left hand once again pinned both my arms above my head and he switched his mouth to the other breast, the one that had just enjoyed a mauling with his rough fingers, then the bikini top was history, travelling up my arms, past my fingers, and the next thing I knew it was lying on the floor beside me and his hands flashed downward to the waistband of my skirt. The button on the scrap of denim was gone in a second, the zip ripped asunder impatiently a second later, and when he roughly tugged the denim skirt down my hips my black panties went halfway down my legs with them. For a moment I wondered if he was going to whip out his dick and fuck me standing up against the wall in the hallway of his house, and I wouldn't have minded one little bit, but then he stepped back away from me stared at me, a lascivious glint in his eyes as he took in my hard, saliva dampened nipples and the glistening gash of my slit which was wetter still, even though he hadn't touched me anywhere near there since we'd gotten out of the car.

I squirmed a little in embarassment. Unfortunately I wasn't blessed with supermodel looks or a voluptuous movie star body and truth be told I was feeling a little self-conscious about it at that moment in time. I'd long felt that it was the softening of my body that had turned Rob off me, the filling out of my curves that had turned him to his own hands for relief rather than using what lay waiting desperately between my legs and Tom studying me beneath that piercing gaze of his made me feel a little nervous. Everything I had was on display for him, I realised, while all he had shown me was what I had seen in the garden. "I thought it was you show me yours, I'll show you mine?" I breathed as I bit my lower lip and stepped out of my skirt and panties, leaving them on the floor beside my discarded bikini top. I was naked as the day I'd been born aside from a watch and a gold necklace, fully exposed, and despite telling him repeatedly that all I wanted was what filled his jeans he still hadn't made any moves to give it to me. Indeed, when I had thrust my hands down there to take it for myself he had wrenched them away and pressed me up against the wall. For fucks sake stop teasing, I wanted to scream. We only had one bloody hour!

I dropped to my knees. If he wanted me to beg I would have, but that was not his intent. Nor was it mine. He wasn't going to use me as his submissive sex slave, I realised. He was telling me what he wanted, but doing so silently. Perhaps it was a test, maybe he wanted to know far I was willing to go before chickening out and running back to Rob with my tail between my legs. He'd done a couple of minutes work on warming me up, building me up to a frenzy with his fingers and suckling mouth in a delicious display of soft-core foreplay and now it was my turn to kick things up a gear. I shuffled towards him, hooked my fingers in the pockets of his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. His red boxers stayed up on his hips, the clear profile of his semi-hard cock holding them in place, and as I tugged his jeans down to his ankles I looked up at the growing bulge. His increasing size had already stretched his shorts outward so that I could just see his hanging, jizz laden balls through the leg holes, and I ran my fingers back up his hairy legs, kissing his knees and thighs as I hooked my fingers in the elasticated hem of his shorts and eased them down.

His swollen cock sprang out, not quite hard, a little downward curl from root to tip as it hung in the air above my upturned face. His shorts soon joined his jeans as I inched my fingers back up his lower body, my tongue slicking down the wiry hairs on his thighs. His dick was still hardening as I gazed up at it, like a balloon slowly inflating, and I hadn't even touched it yet. It was an immense relief to know that I could still make a guy hard without having to take his dick in my hands or mouth, that I could still do it with my looks, my curves and the mere promise of intimacy. At that moment I realised that if he'd wanted I would have willingly been his submissive bitch. "Tell me what you want." I asked him, just as he had earlier asked me. "Anything, anything at all." He responded with silence and I knew exactly what that meant, but I wanted something new from this relationship. "Don't be coy." I murmured softly as my face closed to within a few inches of his hanging testicles. "There's no time for shyness. I just want to use your body, and let you use mine. No love, no tenderness, just hard, brutal fucking. I don't want you to make love to me, I just want you to shag the shit out of me. So now you know what I want, tell me what you want." When I finished my sentence my lips were just underneath his balls, so I kissed them tenderly, taking some of the sac inside my mouth. He was fully hard now, his erection sticking out like a pole before my eyes. No different to Rob's, I realised. Perhaps that's a genetic thing, aside form the fact that this one looked hard as iron like a proper 'I mean business' penis should, though it had been years since I had seen Rob's cock hard and in daylight. It brought the memories flooding back and at that moment I suddenly felt a panic stricken flash of guilt for what I was doing, but that soon passed as my tongue played with his balls. It was too late for second thoughts now. Things had gone way too far already. Tom's hands caught in my hair, playing idly with the curls at the back of my head as I continued to suck on his balls, alternating between the pair. Still he had said nothing, despite my statement that this was nothing to be embarrased about, that he was nothing more than a fuck toy to me and that I wanted to be nothing more than that for him.

After a moment he began. "Tracy, just be the woman you are." Aww, I thought. Sweet guy. I'd have to work on beating that out of him.

"I'm not a woman for you, Tom. I'm just a quick fuck, that's all. I'm your easy lay - your pick up the phone dial-a-bitch." I told him as I closed my fingers around the hard shaft of his cock and began to slowly wank him now that my mouth was busy talking dirty. Talking dirty was one of my favourite taboos. When Rob was out and I was home alone I'd go online to sex chat rooms on the internet and talk dirty with total strangers either by text or with the laptops microphone. With Tom it was almost as second nature as when I was an anonymous horny webslut. I wanted him to think of me as his whore, because that's all I wanted to be. I didn't want to leave Rob for Tom, and I knew Tom wanted more from a woman than second hand goods, his brothers' sloppy cast-offs that would destroy his relationship with the entire family and find him excommunicated. All I wanted was his hard cock and his delving tongue and his rough hands all over my aching body, because I had grown stale and unappealing in my own husbands eyes but in Tom's I was brand new and I could reinvent myself into whoever and whatever I wanted to be. Tom was just a life support system for a fully functioning penis to me, and all I wanted to be for him was a willing slut ready to spread her legs for him when the rest of the local wells ran dry and this is exactly what I told him, switching effortlessly into a side of my life that I had previously only shown over the internet. "All you are to me is a hot mouth and a hard cock, Tom. Let me be a hot mouth and a wet cunt for you."

So I guided his hard cock to my hot mouth and closed my greasy crimson lips over the engorged arrowhead of his penis, the distinctive flavour of his pre-cum assaulting my taste buds. Tom groaned as the warm wetness of my oral cavern engulfed his glans, the fingers in my hair tightening involuntarily as I sucked on it like it was an iced lolly. He pushed himself deeper into my mouth and I took him hungrily, my fingers still sliding up and down the thick skin of his shaft. " Fuck......Trace......" He moaned, and I almost giggled at that. Yes, Tom. You soon will. Not even World War Three breaking out over our heads would stop that from happening.

I slid my lips further down his shaft, taking more of his cock inside my mouth. It wasn't difficult. I'm not exagerrating any of this, making it up or embellishing facts as I write this episode up. He didn't have a pornstar cock, much like I don't have pornstar looks or the body of a twenty year old glamour model. Close on seven inches, roughly the same dimensions that I had been used to since I met Rob, and that was not particularly difficult to take down your throat, especially when you had a good ten years of experience sucking such cocks. Sometimes I wonder how it might have been with somebody else, somebody with something longer, thicker or both even, but at that moment it didn't matter. I had got what I'd been missing for a long time back, and I wanted for nothing more than that. Had my husband been more interested I wouldn't even have made it this far, but by this time it was too late. I was really getting into it again and I was determined to make this so good that Tom would be coming back for more. I was more than happy to be his inbetweener, his perpetually ready to go dial a bitch, as I had earlier termed it.

I drew my head back, let his prick slide out of my mouth, teased the underside of his glans with my tongue mercilessly, making him squirm, the fingers in my hair tightening further as his cock twitched with every playful swipe of my tongue. My left hand began to move along his shaft again, gripping more firmly this time, my fingers curling into a tight fist around him as I pumped him, the purple glans resting on my pink, outstretched tongue and I jerked him off like this for a few seconds before taking him deep into my mouth again. He groaned as I did so, his hands clamping on the back of my head and insistently forcing more and more of his cock into me until I was almost gagging on it. I suppressed the reflex, resisted him by pulling my head back so that I could get some air down my throat, then when he released my head I drew myself back until only the swollen knob was trapped between my teeth then I quite simply dived down his shaft, more or less ramming him right into the back of my throat again. From the noises that he was making it was clear that he was enjoyinig this. I made it my mission to take as much of him in as possible, until only his pubic hairs were visible, and repeated the motion, allowing him to slip almost entirely out of my mouth before ramming it back down to the tight constriction of my throat, the entire cycle repeating every three or four seconds. My fingers now cradled his balls, rolling the twin eggs around as I fucked him with my mouth, impaling my throat again and again.

"Jesus," Tom moaned as my tongue pressed against his balls, his cockhead lodged tightly in the back of my throat. Again the gag reflex got the better of me as his fat knob stretched my gullet and I finally ripped his cock out of my mouth, a sticky trail of viscous saliva still connecting the tip to my lips.

"You like that?" I gasped breathlessly, my fist curling around his cock again, running up and down it slowly now, gripping it much lighter. I lapped at his hanging sac again and his toes curled involuntarily. Now that I was used to taking so much cock in my mouth again I attacked it with renewed vigour, with almost furious passion. Tom gasped as I bobbed my head up and down his penis, giving him a full stroke from tip to balls with my lips. I gripped his ass cheeks tightly with my fingers as I fucked him with my mouth, and he responded by gripping my head and helping me with the strokes, his full balls banging against the underside of my chin. I looked up at him as he used me roughly, almost skewering my throat, using me the way I had longed to be used in my frequent fantasies of just such a moment, but his head was tilted back and I could not see past his proud chest. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the blowjob, feeling his hips jerking on the in-stroke as I devoured him, his butt cheeks clenching and unclenching beneath my hands, streams of drool pouring from my lips and splashing wetly against my tits and their still hard nipples. I sensed an urgency building in his thrusts, the first sign of impending climax, and I feared I'd gone too far already and that he was going to blow his load down my throat before I'd even had so much as a finger spearing my pussy. Bugger it, I thought. If it happens it happens, but then Tom's self control returned and on the next out-stroke he held me there, his cock-head trapped behind my teeth, my tongue automatically resuming flicking over the pulsing glans. This is it, I figured. He was going to blow right down my throat, but instead Tom simply eased himself out of my mouth and gazed down at me while I looked up at him.

"Fuckin' 'ell Tracy, that was amazing." He breathed as his blue eyes bored down at me, looking a little glazed over.

"I haven't finished." I smiled wickedly.

"Well you almost finished me," he quipped as my hands roamed up and down his taut ass cheeks. "Bedroom. Now."

"Yes master!" I smiled broadly, struggling to my feet, still a little tipsy from all the beer but nowhere near as much as I had been when I'd been teasing him with my foot. He stepped into me, his arms folding around me again, his solid cock pressing against my belly as his tongue sought out mine. I dissolved into his kiss, letting him taste himself inside me thoroughly, his tongue exploring every last crevice of my aching jaw, then he withdrew and turned me around. His hands slapped my butt cheeks playfully, pushing me along the hallway to the stairs and upward to his bedroom. I glanced behind to see him fishing his mobile out of his pocket before following me, wondering why on earth he wanted that with him while we made whoopie?

When we were through the door he quickly guided me toward the bed, then forced me down onto my knees at the foot of it and proceeded to push me face down into the soft, fluffy duvet. I was easily wet enough to take his cock from behind but he had other ideas, and the first thing I felt were his thumbs teasing my ass cheeks apart so that he could study both my holes in the cold light of day. I was now in a world of blind sensations, unable to see anything except the quilt cover beneath me and maybe the headboard if I craned my neck, so I just closed my eyes and let him do as he pleased. If he wanted to ass fuck me, despite never having done that before in my life, then that was totally cool with me too.

First I felt a fingertip tenderly stroking the contours of my gaping slit - up, around the top, down and around again. I moaned as he teased me, pushed myself back at him, but Tom ignored this and just carried on teasing me, painting the crinkles of my labia with my own seeping creams. I was ready to beg when I felt a finger slide inside me, and I darn near shrieked in alarm when I felt his tongue press against the other hole. Holy shit, forgive the term, but nobody had ever done that to me before. This bastard had clearly been single for far too long and watched a few too many porno movies to pass the time. Hmmmm...lucky old me, I smirked as his tongue swirled around the puckered ring of my tight anus and his finger worked busily away in my vagina, making me shudder as the exquisite sensations powered along my spinal cord from clitoris to cranium. His tongue probing my ass was just heightening the sensations. I moaned with the pleasure, reached behind me with my hands and spread my ass cheeks wider for him, giving him more room to work, and then I gasped when I felt his tongue actually penetrate me there and a second finger slid inside my pussy alongside the first. This was so dirty but felt so utterly fantastic that I just pulled tighter on my butt cheeks for him.

Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers