Tracy Does Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers

Soon he was fingering me harder, two thick fingers sliding in and out right to the palm of his hand, his tongue squirming around inside me at the back, and I could already feel my climax building. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." I gasped, my spine arching with the pleasure and he redoubled his efforts, his chin now pressed hard between my ass cheeks, his palm wetly slapping my pubic mound as he pounded away at my burning cunt, tongue almost feeling like another finger, so deep inside my ass as it was. My hands clenched tightly on my own buttocks at the onset of my orgasm, opening my holes further still, and I cried out as the first waves thundered through my body. "Ahhhhh" I cried, then "Aaahhhhhhh" again as a longer shudder caused my cunt to spasm wildly and my ass to tighten around his tongue, and he withdrew his face, stabbing a thick thumb hard and deep into my recently vacated butt as a third involuntary shriek burst from my mouth. "Fuuucckkk" I groaned as the three fingers continued to move inside my body as if nothing had happened, his pace unrelenting, fingers stabbing inward as thumb withdrew and vice versa, a wild sawing action separated by just the thin membrane that separated my holes. "Ohhh fuuuck." I groaned again as the waves of orgasm receded to leave just the delightful electric like sensations of the fingers moving inside me. "Fuck me now." I begged him as I released my grip on my own ass cheeks. "I want your cock in me."

I felt myself half lifted, half dragged onto the bed and roughly turned over onto my back. Tom loomed large and heavy above me, his face gazing down into mine, the tip of his cock dragging heavily against my belly as he maneouvred himself into position. I spread my legs for him, offering everything I had eagerly, longing to feel his hard cock sliding between the lips of my soaked pussy. Through eyes half glazed over with ecstacy and half glazed over with alcohol I watched as he reached down between his legs and grabbed a hold of his thick meat, then I felt it nudging forcefully at my labia. He teased me, rubbing the head in circles around the periphery of my hot, bubbling snatch, then sliding it lower between my ass cheeks and pressing against my slick anus so that it almost but not quite penetrated me there, then back up to my cunt again where he did the same thing. I grew impatient, started pushing my hips against him while he tormented me, trying to force him inside my pussy when he held it near that hole, and similarly pushing back at him with my ass when he pressed it against that tight ring. I didn't care, just wanted his manhood in my body, any hole, it didn't matter to me any more. The only things I'd had in my ass in my life were a finger and a well baby-oiled vibrator, but for Tom I offered that hole as willingly as I did the conventional one. Rob wasn't interested in my ass, claiming that hole was for fags, for getting things out rather than letting things in but it seemed Tom was much more broad minded over what uses that tight little ring could be put to.

"Stop messing around and put the fucking thing in me!" I snarled at him and the bastard smiled, then in one smooth, almost fluid motion he slammed his cock all the way inside my pussy until his balls pressed against my ass. ""Uuaaaaaahhhh!" I shrieked at the invasion, eyes wide as the full length of his meat powered past the initial resistance my out of practice cuntal muscles offered, and Tom ground his hips against mine as he held that position, his fat, swollen knob rubbing delightfully against the neck of my womb.

"Fuck me Tom." I eventually managed to stutter as he gyrated his hips against mine. "Fuck me hard, please." I begged as I gazed up into his eyes. He said nothing, just bent his head to mine and sought my mouth with his. I accepted his tongue greedily, my hands snaking around his back and latching onto his firm butt, and as my tongue battled with his inside our mouths he began to make love to me slowly, deliciously. I felt a hand on one of my tits squeezing and kneading as we snogged and fucked and it felt heavenly. He completely filled me, his cock sliding smoothly in and out of me from root to tip and my cunt felt almost liquid, as if it had melted totally beneath this onslaught. "Aaahhhh." I sighed as he moved inside me, stretching me delightfully. I could feel the bulbous head, slightly larger than the shaft, pistoning along the length of my vaginal canal. I looked down between the valley of my fleshy tits at the length of cock meat sundering my sex - such a lewd sight and even more of a turn on - and I could almost envision the tip of it distorting the skin of my belly as he screwed me, but that was probably just beer induced imagery. I lifted my knees, planting my feet higher up on the bed, encouraging him to fuck me deeper. My breath was coming in short, sharp gasps now, in time with the smooth, easy, almost leisurely thrusts of his loins against my pelvis. My hands slithered down his back to his ass, feeling it clenching and unclenching with each stroke of his manhood, and I dug my fingers in on the downstroke, making him twitch his hips at the deepest penetration. I cried out each time the tip butted against the neck of my womb, but that only served to make him work harder as he strove to plow my furrow a fraction of an inch further with each gasp inducing thrust.

He steadily speeded up our fuck and the bed soon began to complain vociferously beneath us, the squealing of tortured springs a rhythmic counterpoint to our copulating. I bit his shoulder, raked my nails along his ass and stabbed them into his back. "Harder!" I hissed with wanton abandon. I should have cum again by now but the beer was acting as a barrier to the orgasmic sensations. That always happened to me. A little too much to drink and climaxing became more elusive. Sure I had orgasmed when he was finger fucking me earlier, but it had been a long time and the cobwebs had needed to be blown away. Now things were more natural and as a consequence it had become a little more difficult to cum - I was perhaps a little too relaxed. So I urged him on, whispering in his ear to fuck me harder, faster, and not to hold anything back. Soon his hips were slapping wetly against mine as my cunt gushed its juices all over the place, and my brain began to struggle to process the intensifying pulses of electricity that my clit was sending it. The relentless hammering that I was receiving made my eyes roll into the back of my head as I cried out with each powerful lunge of his loins, each stabbing thrust to the heart of my sex, each dull thud of the wooden headboard against the wall behind it as the bed rocked beneath me. "Ahh,ahh, ahh, ahh fuck,,, ahhh, yess...." I gasped. My legs closed around his back and clutched him tightly as my orgasm hit and his strokes slowed as my heels and my fingers crushed him into me. The outer regions of my cunt contracted, holding his cock tightly, and the spasms of climax rippled violently along my vaginal walls. Tom groaned and then I felt his cock-head jerk inside me as his hot seed flooded into my belly and that triggered a second stage ignition of my already flash fried senses. I cried out again as the orgasm continued to thunder through me, each pulse of his prick, each short, forceful jet of boiling semen spurting into my body triggering another miniature explosion in my mind as I writhed in exquisite torment beneath his heavy form.

I held him there until he was soft, not quite crying at my transition from housewife to adultress but close. A bridge had been crossed, another had been burned. I blinked my regrets away. They were inconsequential in comparison to the relief that I felt after such a long dry spell. Dry spell, I laughed. That was surely over if the raging torrent of my own juices mixed with Tom's thick, creamy cum gushing out of my filled pussy now that his flaccid member had vacated it was anything to go by. He'd sure as hell need to change the quilt cover tonight. He rolled off me and lay on his side, turned away from me, no doubt contemplating his own regrets after fucking the living daylights out of his own brother's wife, so I rolled over and threw my arms over him, pressing my breasts and their still hard nipples against his back, hooking my left leg over his hips. "That was magnificent." I whispered, kissing him between his shoulder blades. "You were magnificent." I didn't know what else to say. My fingers stroked his nipples, his abdomen, eventually found their way down to his massed curls of pubic hair. I kissed his back again, lightly tracing a figure of 8 with my tongue over the taut flesh, and almost by accident I grazed my fingernails across the base of his prick. His hand closed over mine and I expected him to throw it off, but instead he pulled it further down and pressed my palm against the soft bulge. My fingers gathered it all up, cradled it, caressed it absently as I lazily rubbed my wet, sticky pussy against his firm buttocks. After a while Tom began to respond with a noticeable growth of the pliant flesh that my hand held loosely, and it didn't take long for it to start losing its pliability and begin hardening again. I hadn't expected that at all, I had just been nursing it to while away the rest of the hour that we had together. I had no idea how much of that was left. Half of it perhaps? Half of it would be very nice indeed, I thought as the shaft shortly returned to its most efficient form - stiff, erect, thick and engorged with blood. I stroked him slowly, tenderly, with a light two fingered grip on his shaft. My thumb smoothed over the bulbous head, my fingertips softly caressing the underside of the long, stiff pole.

There were a number of things that I could do, I knew. I could wank him like this until he came, suck him off until he came, or climb on top and fuck him again until he came. Or I could do all of those in any order, and I was already heavily engaged in the first. There were also things I couldn't do, like pushing my cum filled pussy into his face for one - that was just too nasty. A guy has to do that all by himself, you never make him do it. My pussy was effectively out of bounds to his tongue, which was a bit of a shame as I do enjoy a good tongue fucking. Sometimes a nice face-sitting session is just what a woman needs, but I knew that we didn't have long and to spend it just snuggling would be wasting what we had. I decided not to waste any more time thinking about sex and so climbed on top of him, forcing him onto his back, and straddled his thighs, now with both my hands wrapped firmly around the base of his cock. I bent and licked at the tip, smiling when Tom's hands caught in my hair, then I slid up his body and lowered my still dripping cunt down onto his upright member, guiding it inside me with my hands. I gasped again as it speared me smoothly, its passage eased by the copious lubricants that bubbled inside my sex and when he was inside me I leaned forward, my palms resting on his hard pectorals, my heavy tits hanging invitingly between my arms.

Tom reached up and tweaked my nipples as I wriggled my hips, settling myself in position upon him, our pubic hairs entwined and matted with sticky cum. He fit perfectly as if made for me and me alone. With my pubic bone resting against his groin I could feel the fat head pressing right at the end of my slick velvetty love tunnel. I rippled my cunt walls up and down in an almost forgotten muscular exercise that elicited a moan of pure pleasure from his lips and then I was groaning myself as his fingers pulled harder on my tender teats, almost making me yelp.

"Fuck, Trace, that feels good." He murmured, and I threw back my head and gyrated my hips against him in a tight circular motion, shuddering as his cock stirred the depths of my honey pot. His rough hands cupped both breasts, thumbs stroking the nipples gently now. I lifted myself upward, trembling as his shaft slipped partly out of my pussy, and held myself in position a couple of inches above him, just the glans remaining inside me. I squeezed my cunt muscles and Tom's fingers instantly tightened on my tits again, and a tremulous laugh escaped his lips. "Jeeesus, Tracy you're a hot bitch."

I smiled thinly as I slid my body back down his thick pole. "You like that?" I asked as I began to fuck him slowly, my hands digging into his own chest as his fondled mine. "Does your bitch please you?" I continued, exercising those muscles again as I grew more comfortable with the slow up and down motion, with the feel of his meat completely filling me. I glanced down between my legs as I screwed him, watching the long, thick shaft disappear and reappear, the visual component heightening the sensations even further as my vaginal lips devoured the organ whole.

"Lean right back." Tom told me. "I want to see you riding me." I shifted myself around to comply, my hands now resting on his knees and my tits upthrust as I put my filled cunt on display for him. Then he did something that I hadn't expected and picked up his mobile phone off the bedside cabinet and began pressing buttons. Confused, I just held him inside me, then he said "Smile!" and snapped a photo of me with his dick splitting me in two, his phone making that click and auto-wind on noise.

"Tom!" I exclaimed, but despite my initial horror I felt an extra level of arousal at being photographed with my conquest screwing me. The position that I was in also helped my state of arousal as with me leaning backward it put extra pressure on my clit and each movement seemed amplified by the additional friction. I lifted myself up until his dick almost slipped out, half of his knob showing between the blood engorge lips of my labia and he snapped off another photo. "Switch to video." I told him, and I began to screw him vigorously as he pushed the buttons and then held it there focused on me. I humped my hips at him, my head thrown back and staring at the ceiling as we both grunted, the sensations of his cock pounding at the core of my being threatening to make me cum again. Maybe it was the position, perhaps the thought of having the moment recorded heightened things, but my lust seemed to go right through the roof at that moment. With his free hand Tom reached down and began playing with the pinnacle of my vagina, his finger worming its way inside the stretched slit right at the top and I began to fuck him faster. "Ohhh shit Tom," I groaned, my ass cheeks slapping against his upper thighs. "I'm gonna cummmmm.."

My orgasm thundered through me and my up and down motion on his cock ceased abruptly as my senses overloaded. I cried out as the contractions racked my body, shuddered as my limbs went weak with my brain having lost all control, then I slumped backwards, Tom's still hard cock slipping out of my sated hole and slapping against his taut belly. I gasped for breath as the waves of climax subsided, and when I opened my eyes I found myself staring into the tiny black camera lens of his mobile phone. I smiled weakly, barely aware of the fact that Tom's free hand was massaging my heavy breasts. "Say something, Tracy." Tom murmured as he held the phone up to my face. I was momentarily lost for words, didn't know what to say which is unusual for me to say the least, then the camera moved away and I felt his fingers opening the entrance to my cunt. I looked down, saw him aiming the camera between my legs, then felt two of his fingers invade me. I gulped and uttered a tortured groan. "Enough Tom," I said for the camera, knowing that it wouldn't be much longer before I started to get sore down there. "Your turn to cum, now."

His fingers frigged me for the camera for a few seconds longer, then he abruptly tore himself out of contact with my body. The next thing I felt was Tom straddling my tits, his knees pressing up against my armpits, his proud cock sticking like a spear from his groin above my face and beyond that the all seeing eye of the mobile phone capturing it all from on high. I reached up and curled my right hand around the hard member, milking it with one hand while the fingers of the other fondled his ball sac. Tom's free hand now that he was in position slipped between my legs again and began diddling my clit roughly. "Fuck," I breathed, acting up for the camera. "Your hand on my cunt feels so fucking good. I hope mine feels just as nice."

"So nice I'm gonna cum all over your face if you keep that up." Tom grinned.

"Oh no," I sighed. "I want to taste you. I want you to fuck my dirty talking mouth and shoot your hot spunk right down my throat." I told him as I began to wank him harder. He slipped a finger deeper inside me as I did and I moaned with the pleasure pulsing through my pussy. "Aaaahhh fuck." I hissed, my own hand working faster now, pumping his cock with the sole intent of making him blow his load, and I tried to lift myself up to take him into my mouth, but I was having some difficulties getting there with all that was going on. Sensing my troubles Tom slipped his fingers out of my slippery hole and shuffled up my body, pushing his cock down toward my mouth expectantly.

I opened wide for him, took his beautiful penis between my crimson lips, tasting the mixed juices that coated it's rock hard surface. Tom swung the camera around and held it close to my face and I wanked him slowly into my mouth, my fist travelling from his balls to my lips once every second. My tongue danced over the tip of his dick, probing the narrow slit which I expected would very soon send his sperm shooting down my throat, swirling around the circumference of the taut glans and sucking gently, my cheeks hollowing as the camera recorded every moment. I let him slip from my mouth and ran my lips and tongue all over it for a few moments, my fingers cradling his testicles and massaging them roughly. I eased a fingertip even lower, working it between his butt cheeks in search of his ass, knowing that this was a surefire shortcut to sending him over the edge. "Cum for me." I murmured as the camera wavered before me, my finger rubbing at the tender puckered ring of his anus, my tongue flicking against the valley in the underside of his glans. Then the fucking phone began to ring.

"It's Rob." Tom said as I eased my fingertip inside him. I rolled my eyes, closed my lips over his cock again and sucked on it for all I was worth. "Hi Rob, putting you on speaker 'cause I'm a bit busy at the moment." Tom answered, then I heard my husband's voice, tinny and weak through the phone's little speaker.

"Everything all right, mate?" he asked.

"No problems." Tom answered. "Hard work this, but it's the kind of stuff I enjoy doing." He grinned. I almost choked on his cock, but then I spat him out of my mouth and raised my voice. "It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it." I said, then I added; "You should pay him something for this, Rob."

Rob just laughed. "Gonna be much longer?"

"Nope," Tom grinned again. "Just finishing off here."

"Cool. I'll save you some food."

"I'm fine," I quipped as I wanked Tom a little faster, my finger now having disappeared inside his clenching ass. "I've already eaten, but Tom's going to need some fluids replenished the way he's been going." I added before closing my mouth over Tom's cock again and sucking on it mercilessly.

"Okay, I'll make sure there's some cold ones left for you two. Drive safe. See you soon." Rob said, then Tom quickly hung up. All the time the camera had remained focused on my face as I stifled my laughter. I slid my lips along the side of Tom's cock, then took the full length inside me again, bobbing my head back and fore a few times with the glans still near the back of my throat, and Tom warned me that he was going to be cumming any second. I sucked hard on the glans, pumped my finger quickly in and out of his ass, then Tom grabbed my head and roughly pulled himself halfway out of my mouth.

Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers