Tracy Flashing at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No longer was there any evidence of shyness and as their passion subsided, Tracy turned and happily licked the man clean.

Silently they moved back indoors and as Tracy excused herself by the door to the ladies room the men smartened them selves up and went back into the club.

"Do you want to go home now?" was the only thing Andrew thought to say.

"Not really, not just yet," Tracy said.

The one thing that scared Andrew now was that he knew his wife didn't like to be left unsatisfied after sex. He knew she was still aroused and if they had been home and he was exhausted then this would be the time she would bring herself off with a dildo or fingers. Whatever she would do tonight didn't bare thinking about.

For another hour he watched his wife dance as though nothing abnormal had happened then sit and chat happily to any man or men who cared to talk to her. Sipping on her drink and once again sounding like a giggling shy housewife she would accept with equal polite delight invitations to dance or to go and sit in a more private dark corner.

Whether the request came from one man or two she would say the same,

"Oh....go on then!" before either walking to the dance floor or sitting away from the others and allowing her clothing to be undone and performing favors.

Andrew observed from a distance. Once when he was near her table his wife asked him if he was OK just as she was about to delve into a dark recess with two men. Minutes later Andrew walked passed to see her crouched down with legs spread wide and knickers around her ankles as she sucked one cock while she used her hand on the other and while a third man fingered her.

As the next batch of stiff cocks arrived she undid her top and pulled her tits out of her bra. Tracy giggled and sighed as one of the new men made a bee-line for her tits and sucked on her nipples. Several men just preferred to watch and Tracy clearly didn't give a damn.

Suddenly Andrew was more aware of the quietness. No longer were their many voices talking at once or invasive music playing in the background. Most had gone and now the bar had closed the manager came to join them with two of his 'heavies.'

Andrew felt scared because he realized that Tracy was the only woman left in the room, not only that she was totally naked apart from her high heels.

She was asked to join them for a drink and did so but Andrew saw she had had more than enough. Tracy got dressed once more, walked over and was told to sit next to the boss man and was blocked by a well-built block. The talk was pleasant and boss man asked her about her life and likes. It became a little more direct and blatant making Tracy resort to her usual giggling and laughter. She was like the little naive housewife again but Andrew saw something else in her eyes.

He could see how the danger and tension and sexuality was arousing and exciting her. Here were three men who would most probably make sure they got what they wanted and they seemed to be building up to wanting her! She had obliged everyone else tonight so how could she refuse them? Now she was blushing and looking coy when they told her she had nice tits and amazing legs. It was different now the room was quiet and everyone was watching and listening. About 15 men stood around their table, all eying up Tracy and in earshot and interested in what the boss man was saying.

Andrew sat nearby resigned to accept what fate would dish out and take the consequences of their actions. Their game had led them here and this was the extreme result of their playing with fire.

"So now I've more time Tracy let me take a closer look at those tits of yours."

The request took her by surprise and she drew in a breath before her cheeks glowed red. She protested and went shy looking at the ground. The man laughed and told her again he wanted a better look.

"But everyone's watching!" she reasoned, "And you've turned the lights up!"

"Shall I get the lads there to help you?" he asked pointing to his heavies.

Tracy knew what he was threatening and she shivered trying to keep the smile on her face.

Two of the men held Tracy's arms as the third man unbuttoned began to unbutton her top and having done so held the two halves open for his inspection.

"Nice!" he said, then reaching forward he pulled her left breast from its cup and teased her nipple.

The audience watched with baited breath as Tracy's bra was eventually unfastened and her tits came out on show to everyone.

"Stand up Tracy!" he ordered, "I just love to see stockings on a pair of fine legs."

With his heavies still holding her arms he hauled up her skirt and made a meal out of touching her body and then ripped her kickers off and commented on how her cunt felt. She was mortified when his fingers went inside her and he faced her toward all the watching men.

"Come on guys!" show her a cock or two and lets see if she gets even wetter. Give her something to turn her on."

Some of the less bashful ones did and soon Tracy was stood being fingered while several men in front of her masturbated.

"Take your skirt off Tracy," said the man calmly.

The heavies let go and Tracy fumbled with her buttons, then let the skirt fall to the floor, to cheers of approval. The boss man then systematically orders Tracy's clothes off until she was stood in just her knickers, stockings and heels.

Tracy was then sat on the boss man's knee like a schoolgirl facing her audience. He ran hands up and down her leg then whispered loudly in her ear so everyone else could hear.

"I believe you are good with your mouth Tracy. So we'll see if that's true as we watch you perform on Jake."

There was going to be a sex show and Tracy was the star. Jake was not a shy man and grunted as he quickly removed his trousers. He was a big man in every way and Tracy's eyes widened with want when she saw his cock.

"Would you prefer that inside your pussy Tracy?" asked the man laughing.

Tracy looked down, bit the end of her index finger and slowly nodded like a naughty little girl and then giggled and Andrew wondered where her shock had gone.

The Boss man was also good – with his fingers. Tracy made some agreeable noises and as Jake stood in front of her she didn't need to wait for instructions on what to do next. Reaching out with both her hands she took hold of the hard cock and directed it toward her already open mouth. The crowd showed their approval and cheered loudly.

Jake gave her nipples some rough treatment and pulled hard on her tits making her wince while boss man worked hard with his fingers which were now inside Tracy's knickers.

"You like that Tracy?" he asked at one point.

"Ummm!" she murmured as she greedily sucked on the cock.

"Make him 'cum' baby let everyone see it go into your mouth!"

Andrew watched this whore, this slut, who was his wife, do just that. Happily she held her mouth open and let the men see how the white sperm splashed on her tongue. Andrew even heard her giggles in the midst of it all and saw her hips work against boss man's fingers. Tracy, was totally turned on.

"Now I'm going to give you a good fucking Tracy!" announced the boss, "Take your panties off."

Andrew felt that sickening surrealism once again as he watched his wife simply obey the man while at the same time laugh and smile and giggle as though nothing was amiss. With a happy face, that nevertheless had lust in the eyes, she lay back as requested on the table top and lifted her legs high which were held wide open by the heavies, this opened her pussy for all 15 – 20 blokes to see.

"Come closer lads", Boss man ordered, there she lay, naked, wet pussy open for all to see, it was fantastic.

"How many times has this pussy been fucked tonight Tracy?" asked the man lewdly.

"Three," she answered.

Andrew felt even more sickened, only once had he seen her being fucked!

"Good to see you're enjoying it all Andrew!" said a voice behind him.

The Boss man lined himself up and worked Tracy hard until they were both sweating. It was long before he was ready to cum.

"Arr yes, where do you want this load luv"? The boss man asked.

Tracy with her right hand now rubbing hard against her own puss, pulled her head up and looking right at Mr boss man said,

"Cum inside me you bastard" She screamed.

Andrew watched has the boss mans hands sunk into Tracys thighs, pulling himself deep inside her and with a deep grown and a cry from Tracy he filled her with his hot spunk.

As he pulled out he shouted,

"Right lads, she's all yours"

Instinctively the masturbating group seized the moment. Tracy was being used like a slut and she loved it. There were hands all over her and several times she had cocks in every hole, one up her pussy, one up her arse and one fucking her month while several blokes abused her tits. When the cocks stopped she was still rampant for more and used beer bottles to satisfy herself.

Now it was time for Andrew to show some honesty. The boss man ordered Andrew to stand up and Andrew had to finally admit that under the table his hand was pulling on his very stiff cock. Andrew had sat very quiet; too scared to admit just how much pleasure he himself had received from these unusual nights events. So his wife had been fucked like a hoer and more times than he knew about? It didn't matter – she would tell him about it later if he asked her.

Lots of men were wanking as they watched Tracy who now had her legs held apart by other men as she thrust an empty beer bottle up her cunt, about to reach her orgasm. Her giggles and laughter now took on an almost manic nature and Andrew saw how her eyes had glazed over.

Maybe, if she really liked tonight.......they could do it again sometime! Maybe they would be invited back.

They were, and they went every weekend.


Apologies for the poor grammar and spelling

The End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories