Tracy Gets Stuck

Story Info
Tracy goes dancing and gets waisted and fucked bareback.
1.8k words
3.63
327.4k
105
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

Deciding to cheat isn't a complex thing. Not at all. It's just a case of making a decision and in the end doing it. Making that jump the first time is the difficulty. My first jump was easy and hard; after all, many a time out drinking with my husband he jokingly dared me to tease men at the bar who wanted to get lucky. He wanted to see how many guys would try to pick me up. Deep down, I was intrigued whether I still could be a player but had never played the game. Why would I play the game? My husband was the only man who had ever had his dick in me and I was happy that way, or so I thought. But the first time I had another mans dick in me it wasn't my plan, it just happened because I had gotten myself in the wrong place.

It was late last January when our neighbor Rosie called me Friday afternoon at my work to see if I would go out with her. She knew my husband was out of the country on business and wouldn't be back for a week. I was her last hope and she figured I was alone doing nothing on Friday night. Rosie was divorced for over two years and was very interested in going to a club to listen to a band that she knew the drummer. The thing was, she didn't want to go alone. As the band was playing at the Beach Club where I had been with my husband many times I gave in and agreed for her to pick me up at 9pm. The band would start at 10.

We discussed what to wear; Rosie told me she would wear a skirt and tank top plus her usual heels seeing that she was only 5'4". My husband frequently told me I was hot, especially for 42. I also wore heels and my short leather skirt with my pink button down blouse with the skirt, showing off the skin valley between the twin peaks and lots of leg. At 5'8" I have plenty of leg to show off and I dreamed I could play games with any attention seeking leg man.

We arrived a bit early and luckily there were still places at the bar. I took a seat and after ordering a lemon drop martini swung around to watch the steady flow of arrivals. Rosie was already talking up a storm with the drummer at the stage across from the bar. Every four or five minutes she would dutifully return to me to talk before returning to her friend again. This went on for ¾ of an hour until the band finally started playing. We laughed about the band and had a second round as the crowd started to get quite heavy.

I danced with Rosie and the lose knot crowd on the dance floor for three songs before returning to the stool at the bar and reclaiming my seat. Another Lemon Drop later I was having a great time with Rosie who was enjoying splitting her time between me and the drummer.

Rosie told me she was going to go outside with the drummer during the break for some fresh air. Not wanting to be the third wheel on a bicycle I told her I would stay at the bar. She could catch up to me after the break.

Any woman sitting alone at a bar sooner or later is going to get some attention especially when she is showing a little skin. After a few moments a guy approached me and started to strike up a conversation. "Hi I'm Al, can I buy you a drink" he asked.

"I'm ok" I answered confidently. Not trying to be rude.

We started to chat about the club and all the different things everyone was wearing. It was kind of interesting. We laughed about how many fat girls there were showing off their cleavage and how many men were standing around clueless what to do next.

We danced a song, maybe two before returning to the bar. OK it wasn't the band but really, know one seemed to care. Rosie was still away, it was a long break. I wondered where the hell she was. Al asked again if I he could buy me a drink. Hot from dancing I reluctantly agreed knowing it was my third and I usually am out of control if I reach four. But I was only half way there, not haven put that one away.

We talked for a while until Rosie re-appeared. The band started to play again and the three of us danced together. This time Rosie bought a round and I was on my fourth – Danger-Zone. I returned and again fought for my seat. Al disappeared to the washroom and returned a few minutes later, me sipping the last of the fourth martini. We danced again before returning to the bar. Somehow my martini glass was full again and I drank it slowly. After another dance I returned to another filled glass. Meanwhile Rosie told me "last break, I going for some fresh air" with her drummer friend.

Al and I had gotten a lot friendlier. He didn't hesitate to place his hand on my knee when we talked to get my attention. I was dizzy, very dizzy from the five or whatever number of Martinis. I said to Al "I need some fresh air". We headed outside. Behind the building I found Rosie, two other girls and the band together cooling off and having fun.

I said to Rosie "I had way too much. I need to get out of here. My head is spinning." But she wasn't ready to leave the party.

Al jumped in "Well I can give you a ride if it isn't too far?"

Not sure of my head except the spinning I looked at Rosie. It was clear she wanted to stay. I looked at her and whispered "Al volunteered, to drive me home. Enjoy Rosie, bye."

I looked back at her as we walked to the parking lot. "Bye Rosie" I yelled. "Bye" she yelled back as she waived and smiled innocently.

Al steadied me helping me into the passenger side of his pick-up truck as I giggled in embarrassment stumbling in through the door. Moments later we drove off.

I had no idea where we were going. I thought he was taking me home. The problem was that the blond dye had sunken down through my roots into my brain. This of course was helped greatly by five strong martinis.

We ended up in the beach parking lot. It was dark and secluded. Al had his hand on my knee and my legs were not resisting the touch as they parted ever so slightly. He tried to kiss me but I avoided this. Before I knew what was happening his hand was working up my leg and getting quite close to his target. I stopped him and somehow opened the door and slid out of the vehicle. Within seconds Al was with me again and we talked while leaning against the hood. We could hear the rythmetic ocean against the Florida beach.

We were face to face and Al tried to kiss me. I couldn't stop him as his body pinned me against the vehicle. I was naughty and allowed him to penetrate my mouth with his tongue. As we kissed I could feel his leg wedge in between mine, with my leg between his. I could sense the growing urge in his pants.

I ignored my skirt rising up from his leg between mine as I struggled from him stroking my tits through my blouse as we kissed. There was too much going on and I was very, very dizzy. We kissed and I realized my blouse was unbuttoned and there were now hands inside my brassiere. My breasts were released to the wind as he unclasped my bra. My choice of a strapless allowed him to easily pull my bra off without removing my unbuttoned blouse. Al tossed my bra into the back of his truck.

I was hopelessly drunk and unable to rationalize my situation. Al kissed me on my neck while fondling my boobs. My nipples were stiffening in response and now were standing fully erect. He Kissed my neck further as I spun around and faced the truck. Al now had full access to my pearly globes as he stood behind me and fondled my excited nipples.

Kissing my neck he wedged his leg between mine. I moved slightly and jilted as my tits sensed the cold metal of the hood. I stood up straight again until slowly melting onto the truck again. As my tits became accustomed to the coolness I could feel Al holding my hips as he slowly grinded into my skirt.

With my heels planted in the sand two feet apart, my ass sticking out by the wheel well and my body bent over the hood I could feel Al grind persistently into my backside. Half conscious I could sense my skirt rising, but I ignored this as I lay comfortably on the hood. Then I awakened as I sensed that my skirt was now way to high. Al was now grinding into my thin undies.

I was in big trouble. My heels were now shoulder width apart, Al's engorged member was tracing up and down my ass to my pussy as one hand held me on the hood and the other on my hip.

I was in big big trouble as I felt the band on my undies give way on one side with Als hand then with his switch of hands between my back and the other side, the other seam also soon gave way. I was sure he must have tossed the torn panties also into the truck bed. Oh shit. I knew my ass was propped up and my pussy was dripping wet from the drinks and the anticipation.

Now I was in really big big trouble. I could feel his bare member against my slit. It was way too late as he slid his member all the way in and started to fuck me faster and faster from behind. Oh shit I thought, as Al fucked me bareback. I knew this man was going to cum inside of my unprotected womb. I could feel his explosion as he planted his hot and potent seed, jetting towards my eggs and I did nothing but take it. How could I explain this, my husband had had a vasectomy when I was thirty, twelve years beforehand and I was now getting knocked-up by a stranger. In my twenties we had five children and I was pregnant instantly after each time we decided to go for it.

Deep inside I knew I was building number six, but with only my second partner if you could call Al a partner.

Nine short months later I was a single mom after I was divorced. My husband couldn't forgive me after I started to show.

But now I have lots of fun with many man friends, but that's the next story.

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers