Tracy Has Fun and Kara Gets an Education

Story Info
You get between a mother and a daughter.
885 words
3.82
46.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning of your visit I stand in the shower and wash my hair and bathe myself. As I soap myself up I remember your most recent visit, how good your touch felt on my skin and especially how much pleasure your cock provided. I immediately get aroused but don't want to touch myself preferring instead to wait for your touch.

I dry off and throw on a very thin and revealing dress and go downstairs. I smile to myself as I wait for you to arrive because I know you can see my tits under the very thin fabric of my dress.

I hear my daughter Kara who is 21 and home from college on break shuffling around upstairs. I hear her start her shower. Just then I hear a knock at the door. Hoping that it is you I hurry to answer it. To my great luck and fortune it is you.

I open the door and invite you in. You smile as you see my tits from under my dress.

I walk up to you and kiss you hard and eagerly on your lips. Already lost in pleasure from your intoxicating scent I barely hear Kara descend the staircase. She is wearing a short min-skirt and whit T-shirt.

Before I notice she is up in back of you kissing the back of your neck. Although I am at first disturbed by this seeing the pleasure it is causing you by the smile on your face I go along with it.

I continue to kiss you and at the same time take off your shirt. Being a novice and inexperienced Kara fumbles to unzip and unbutton your pants from behind. She kisses all down your back and rubs her hands up and down your legs before pulling off your shorts revealing your beautiful and very large cock.

Kara gasps having never seen a dick as large as yours. She blushes as she takes you in her hands from behind and gently rubs your already hard and getting harder cock with her hands.

I kneel and take your balls in my mouthy rolling them around with my tongue as she steps to the front and kisses you.

When you take each of her tits separately into your mouth she moans and shudders and quivers with pleasure.

She and I both stand and back you into a chair rubbing our hands all over your body. We sit you in a chair your cock achingly hard and standing at attention. We kneel and smile at each other. She watches as I lick all the way from your balls up your rigid member . I tease your head with my tongue but don't yet take it in my mouth. You moan and throw your head back, as you do I take as much of your cock in my mouth as I can, loving how you feel in my mouth and throat. I remove my mouth and Kara follows suit doing just as I have done. We take turns licking and sucking your glorious cock. She likes it as much as I do.

You slide down on the carpet and from there take each of your hands up to tease mine and Kara's pussy lips and thyen slide your finger in to mutually pleasure us rubbing and fingering our clits that are already slick with arousal. We cum seconds apart from each other. Then you take my hips as Kara backs away and very adeptly slide me onto your achingly hard cock.

Kara retreats a few feet to lie in full view of you and play with her tits and finger herself. I tighten and relax my muscles as i rock back and forth on your cock moaning with pleasure each time it slides in and out and grazes my clit so deliciously. I grab your shoulders and cum really hard pulling you to me in my pleasure. You kiss me and I sink to the floor in a quivering highly satisfied heap.

Kara has moaned and cum several times and is still lying on the floor pleasuring her self. Her sounds of pleasure further ignite your desire. You walk over to her and kneel over her. You kiss her and take each of her tits in your mouth. She moans her pleasure.

You continue to watch her and help her manually masturbate herself with your soft adept fingers. Between moans of pleasure she asks you to be her first sexual experience. You kiss her gently and reassure her that you will be gentle. You kneel between her legs and finger her cunt, finding her to be wet and ready.; You finger fuck her tight pussy hoping to spread it a little and make it more accommodating.

When she has squealed and cum a number of times and you are just about ready to burst you kneel between her legs and gently but firmly insert your beautiful cock inside of her. She moans and sighs and says almost inaudibly how good it feels. As you slide in and out she pinches and squeezes her tits and moans over and over. She grabs your shoulders as she cums hard and as she cums your cock Releases its grip on your precious fluid and it floods her lovely pussy.