Tracy's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,497 Followers

Sensing she was close Steve knelt and taking hold of Tracy's hips, coaxed her into a kneeling position so that she was positioned with her ass in the air, face buried in the towel, legs spread, pussy on display lips engorged and soaked with a combination of her own excitement and his pre cum.

Placing one hand on her ass cheek to limit her movements, Steve knelt behind her and began rubbing his cock head in long strokes along the length of her slit, again applying just enough pressure to part them slightly, but not enough to penetrate.

Tracy began moaning and gasping trying to push her ass back, but Steve held her firm, keeping control he held his penis against the entrance to her pussy and rotated his pelvis in small circular motions, the head of his cock pressing against her lips, threatening to enter her fully.

This was driving both me and Tracy wild.

The sight of Steve's cock on the verge of penetrating her over and over again was too much for me, my pussy was as wet and swollen as it has ever been.

Giving myself over to the raw erotic nature of the situation I took his cock in my hand, taking charge of rubbing the head around Tracy's lips.

I leaned into his side breasts crushing painfully against him, kissed him deep then whispered in his ear,

"Do it."

And applied pressure to the head of his cock until it sank between her lips.

He thrust the full length of his penis deep into her, forcing her body to rock forward,

Tracy turned her head to the side closing her eyes at the sensation, any inhibitions she had previously harboured long gone, overtaken by raw need; she held her ass high, stifling her moans of pleasure by biting into the towel.

Grasping her narrow waist, Steve began to thrust into her, pushing his penis in fast and hard then drawing it out slow, teasing her pussy lips with the head before plunging back in.

They had both been on the edge for some time and it was not long before Tracy began urgently pushing back against Steve, her groans signalling yet another climax, my fingers were working franticly at my own pussy, rubbing my clit, as I too approached orgasm, the sounds of Tracy's moans and the slapping of damp flesh as Steve pounded into her driving me wild, I plunged two fingers into myself and frigged hard and fast until my orgasm ripped through me, calming down I continued stroking my pussy as I watched Steve and Tracy, their own climax fast approaching.

Close to orgasm but not wanting to cum before Tracy Steve reached round with one hand, applying a gentle pressure to her swollen clitoris, rubbing in small circles with the tips of his fingers he soon pushed her over the edge, she stiffened pushing her ass hard back into his groin, gasping as her climax shuddered through her.

Steve picked up the pace as his own orgasm neared, shortening the length of his thrusts, grunting with the effort as he fought to hold back as long as possible.

As her orgasm subsided, he allowed Tracy to slump forward, timing it so that his cock sprang free from her slit just as it erupted, grasping the base of his cock he aimed it so the first stream of cum sprayed thick white streaks across her pussy lips, then sliding his hand along the length of his shaft continuing to work his cock.

Steve had held back for a long time so his orgasm continued for quite a while as spurt after spurt of spunk flew over her buttocks, running down the crack of her ass and thighs, pooling on the towel.

Tracy had propped herself with on one arm and half turned to watch as he covered her with his cum.

When his orgasm had subsided Tracy knelt beside us, she looked so sexy, eyes bright cheeks flushed, tiny beads of perspiration clinging to her chest, thighs glistening with both the juices of her recent orgasm and Steve's cum..

She first kissed Steve then me on the cheek, "that was the best massage ever, thank you so much."

When we had showered, drying off and dressing in big fluffy robes, Steve fixed some drinks and ordered a takeaway as we were all starving.

While waiting for the food to arrive he took me to one side,

"You were ok with everything that just happened?"

I told him it was fine as it was my idea, the moment seemed right and we all enjoyed the experience, then with a grin and a cheeky pat of his butt I said,

"You know what this means though?"

He took me in his arms, squeezing my butt cheeks,

"What?"

"No rules."

XXJ

julesteve
julesteve
1,497 Followers
12