Trade Ya?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,102 Followers

As I entered Suzy, she moaned and asked me what Barry and Jen saw in each other.

"Who cares," I said. "Whatever it is, I think we should thank them."

We spent the most incredible night, and woke up to the sun shining through the window.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

"I'm starving." She answered.

I got up to go make eggs, and Suzy followed. We didn't bother to dress, and it's a good thing. I got dowstairs, to see Barry sitting in my robe, sipping coffee. Jen was there in her matching robe, the ones we bought as souvenirs when we had stayed at a fancy resort on vacation. We walked in butt naked.

"Can't you at least get dressed?" Jen nagged at us.

"Nope." I said. "My house, my choice. My guest gets her choice too. And why cover up this amazing body?"

Jen scowled. "Do you want pancakes?"

"Nope. All carbs, that's fat man food." I said. "You know, 10 seconds on the lips is a year on the hips."

"And if you don't watch your figure, neither will anyone else!" Suzy chimed in.

"I like watching your figure!" I said as I took her hips in my hands and began to dance their, naked in the kitchen in front of our spouses.

Jen began to stroke Barry's back, but he was just staring at our undulating hips. Our dance turned into a gentle rhumba. As we swayed and spun, Suzy asked if we could go dancing sometime. I loved to dance, and had taken lessons with my wife years ago. She however, had gone through a number of medical difficulties that had ended that particular joy. Jen pouted when I agreed to go, and by now, Barry was getting turned on by our little show. He was beating his meat at the sight of his wife's slender frame pressed against my washboard abs.

Suzy noticed Barry too, and wrapped her legs around me, "Take me up and fuck me baby, al I want for breakfast is your sausage." I'm sure he came quickly, our bedroom was right above the kitchen table, and we rattled that antique bed of grandma's like there was no tomorrow.

We came downstairs ready to leave. Barry was waiting. He tried to hand me my robe.

"Keep it." I said. "I'm not fond of the memories it holds."

Suzy kissed me goodbye, and headed off down the street at a quick pace on her way home. Barry ran off behind her, struggling to keep up, wanting to talk.

"Dan," Jen murmured behind me. "I'm sorry. I should have been up front with you, and talked it over before I let him into my pants. Bringing him into my life without you was terrible. Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive you!" I answered. "I should thank you! I have this gorgeous woman who wants to run with me, dance with me, makes love to me like what I want matters to her, and appreciates my attentions to her as well. How kind of you to put us together."

"I suppose I deserve that," she said. "But when all is said and done, we know each other like no one else could."

"Yes, and yesterday I learned something new about you. When you brought Barry here, fucked him in our bed, and continued smugly when I caught you, I learned you don't care about me as much as I thought. I also learned at the tavern that I have some options, that there are women who think I'm a catch. I also learned that women do give men oral sex, and some of them actually can make love several times a night, not just once a week. As a matter of fact, I learned so much, I may go out to see what else I can learn."

I started for the door.

"Where are you going now?" she asked.

"I'm gonna meet Suzy for a run....and maybe some other kinds of exercise. You give Jack lunch, I won't be back."

I ran off towards Suzy's house for some morning exercise... and maybe then a run as well!

maninconn
maninconn
2,102 Followers
12