Trading Homemade Videos

Story Info
Conservative wife discovers fantasies of her own.
14.2k words
4.61
335.7k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
979 Followers

Rudy and Donny were as close as two brothers-in-law could be. Since I married Donny some thirty years ago, they've become inseparable. Even though there is ten years difference in their ages, they seem to have a great deal in common. One of those things in common is their similar feelings about sex, and women in general. They both like big boobed blondes, and both appear to have (what I would call) over developed fantasies. When my younger brother Rudy married Debbie 12 years ago, I thought now both of their dreams had come true.

Debbie is a petite blond built like a rock. I must admit, she's still in excellent shape, even after having two kids. She also knows how to flaunt it. She often wears tight fitting, low cut blouses and short skirts that accentuate her ample tits and ass. She can be quite the head-turner and Rudy loves to show her off.

Though we are both blonde and built, our personalities are not at all similar. Debbie is a forward, in-your-face type of woman, where I'm the more reserved, proper type. Since Donny and Rudy get along so well, Debbie and I have developed a fairly good relationship over the years. With not much else in common, we are both married to a couple of sex fiends. The guys are always complaining how, "they're not getting any", or "how good sex used to be." We just laugh and give them a hard time.

A few months back, we went to their place for a visit. It was a hot summer day, so I dressed in a simple cotton blouse and light skirt. Once we arrived and made our hellos, the guys hightailed it off for places unknown and left me and Debbie to baby-sit their kids. Soon the kids disappeared to soccer practice and dance lessons, leaving the two of us alone.

"I don't know about you, but I could use a stiff one!," Said Debbie, heading to a kitchen cabinet.

"Huh?" I soon got her meaning.

It was only two in the afternoon, but I figured 'what the hell, its a weekend'.

"Sure, Deb, just fix me whatever you're having", I smiled.

She served up a pair of tall vodka sevens and we settled on a long couch in their living room. On such a hot day, the drinks were refreshing. We chatted away about the usual family stuff; about kids, mutual friends, relatives, etc.

"Man, that one went down in a hurry, ready for another, Barb?"

"Sure. Tastes good on such a hot day," I answered, as she stood and bent over to take my empty glass.

That's when my eyes caught sight of her exposed cleavage. I suppose I hadn't noticed before, but her tight blouse was undone at least two more buttons than mine. Her pushup bra shoved her tits so far forward, I thought they would surely fall out. She saw me staring and hastened to the kitchen. When she returned with our drinks the buttons were buttoned.

"Sorry about that, Barb," she shyly apologized.

"Sorry, for what?" I asked.

"The boob thing...you know?" She said.

"Oh, I hadn't noticed," I lied.

"It's your crazy, over sexed brother. He has me dress up around the house... you know...like a slut," she admitted.

"Oh that. Think nothing of it. Donny used to have me dress up, or should I say UNdress sometimes. When we were younger, you know?" I answered cordially. Then I realized what I had admitted to. I can't believe I told her that!

"I just want to let you know I wasn't coming on to you, or anything," she smiled.

The effects of the first drink had relaxed me and I let out a huge laugh, "That's hysterical, Deb. I'm afraid you don't have the right 'equipment' to hit on me!"

Debbie must have been embarrassed by my laughter and decided to make light of it herself. She seductively unbuttoned her buttons again, cupped her tits and shook them at me.

"You mean these aren't enough to turn you on?" She laughed. We both nervously laughed at her joke, but she didn't button up.

"So, my little brother has been naughty lately?" I asked, taking my mind off of her cleavage.

"Oh yeah, he's been naughty for quite some time. And something else..." she added.

"Something else?" I asked, with raised eyebrow.

"Barb, no way is your brother LITTLE, if you catch my meaning," she said and spread her hands apart a good 12 inches.

I must have turned beet red at her remark. I crossed my legs and unconsciously licked my lips. My embarrassment was no longer at what she said, but at my reactions. I've got to change the subject.

"So how long is your son's soccer practice?" I blurted out.

She saw my nervousness and took advantage of the situation. She spread her hands out again the same length. "Like I said, its about this long when he's hard. I can barely take it all!" She gloated.

"Is that so?" I nodded and decided I would play her little game.

"Yeah, and thick like a salami. Just imagine taking a foot long salami up your cunt every night!"

I did imagine it. God help me, I was getting turned on, thinking of my brother's big cock. Shifting my weight, I uncrossed and crossed my legs again. It was no use. I felt the warmth between my legs and my juices start to flow. I raised the cold glass to my forehead for some relief and commented on how hot it was. She agreed and got up to check the thermostat in the hallway. With her out of the room, I took that opportunity to unbutton my blouse enough to hold the cold glass against my bare chest. The heat from my body soon made the glass sweat down my cleavage.

Debbie must have seen this on her return. She knew she had to act fast, before I regained total control of my senses. Instead of taking her seat at the other end of the couch, she deliberately sat next to me. When she turned toward me, she was uncomfortably close.

"Rudy also likes for me to pose for him. Do you ever pose for Donny?" She asked, and softly brushed my hair from my shoulder.

"Do I what?" I asked, and tried to shake away her touch.

"Sometimes I strip for your brother and let him take pictures. Hasn't Donny ever taken pictures of this bodacious body, hmm?" She asked, and let her hand fall from my shoulder over my boob.

"Yes, well yes, when we were younger -back when I had a body that was in shape," I admitted, and tried to inch away from her.

I was petrified and faced straight ahead. Gulping down the rest of my second drink, I tried to ignore her. She wouldn't let up. She moved even closer to me and pressed her tits on either side of my upper arm. That second vodka had gone straight to my head, and parts of me went numb. She asked if she could tell me a secret and my entire body froze.

She leaned her face to my ear and whispered. "Rudy likes to take movies of us fucking. Movies of his big cock fucking my little pussy. I think he uses them to jack off with. That's ok with me. Do you think Donny jacks off to your home movies?"

Her words floated through my brain, but none of it stuck. I was so entranced with the vision of his huge cock in her pussy, I hardly noticed when she started French-kissing my ear. I started to lose myself in the gentle eroticism of her advances. Helplessly, I let her fingers undo my blouse. Still tonguing my ear, I felt her small hand reach inside my bra. Her palm lightly glided over my hard nipple and came around the fullness of my tit to feel its weight.

Like in a dream, I answered, "No... No, I made him get rid of those tapes."

Staring off into oblivion, with visions of them fucking, I felt my legs uncross and slowly part.

Again she whispered, "Sometimes he has me dress up like other people. Actually one person, in particular. Can you guess who your brother fantasizes about fucking, hmm?"

I could only half hear her words, when I felt my skirt going up and her warm hand on my naked thigh. She quickly went to work and edged her tiny hand inside my panties and found my wet pussy. Instinctively, my legs opened wide, to accept her fingers. All I could hear was the wet sloshing of her tongue in my ear. All I felt was three, no four fingers pushing and probing my vagina. All my mind could focus on was my brother's huge cock going in and out of her pussy. The sounds, the feelings, the emotions swept over me. My eyes closed and suddenly the vision changed. Rudy's cock pistoned harder and deeper. My stiffened back relaxed and I fell back into the couch. My legs spread wider and wider. His thrusts went deeper. I recall thinking, 'God he's really fucking the hell out of her!'. Then, in my mind's eye, I looked down. IT WAS ME! My own brother's huge manhood was buried deep in my cunt! It was so wrong. It was so perverse. It was sick! It was...heaven... or hell. At that instant I didn't care and I began to climax. My legs spread open to their widest to take all of his imaginary cock inside me. My whole body had a spasm and shook as his entire cock filled me up. The sloshing wet sound in my ear suddenly stopped.

"That's them, that's THEM -they're HOME!" I heard Debbie in one ear and car doors slamming in the other.

My eyes flashed open to see her startled face merely inches from mine. My eyes then quickly shifted down passed my open blouse to my lap. My skirt was up to my waist, my panties pushed aside and her forearm was imbedded in my pussy. I watched, in total disbelief and amazement, as she withdrew her arm and then her hand from my cunt.

"Oh my God...OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

As she pulled it out, I had another involuntary orgasm. In a split second we jumped to our feet. She headed for the kitchen and I to the bathroom. 'I simply don't have time to consider what just happened', I thought. Whatever she had drugged me with was wearing off. Thank God! I ran a washcloth over my pussy and legs, fixed my blouse and tried to gather myself. After a few deep breaths, I headed back to the living room.

The guys were already crashed in front of the TV and I could see Debbie washing her hands (and probably arm) in the kitchen sink. I made the normal salutations and sat back on the couch. Soon Debbie entered the room and I felt a twinge shoot between my legs. She resumed her previous seat on the other end of the couch, much to my relief, and started some lame conversation with Rudy and Donny. I sat in silence to watch her expressions. She acted as if nothing had happened and I breathed another sigh of relief. Every time I glanced over at my brother I felt that same twinge down below. I knew I wouldn't last long like this, and asked Donny if we could leave. I told them I thought I was coming down with something and didn't feel very well. Rudy and Debbie made their token apologies and soon we were on the road home.

In the car home I thought I could finally relax. When watching the cars and sights seemed to be a poor distraction, I closed my eyes. That's when it all flooded back into my brain. My God, I'd let another woman touch me. She must have drugged or hypnotized me! She's my sister-in-law, and she was fist-fucking me, for Christ's sakes! Then I tried to rationalize what I had done, or let her do to me. Maybe I just got a quick buzz on and my unconscious fantasies took over. That's it! No, that won't work. That would mean I have a latent fantasy about screwing my own brother. However I tried to work things out in my head, nothing could keep my mind off of that giant cock. Just imagining the size and shape of it made me wet again.

"I noticed you two girls had a few drinks. Did you have a good time together?"

"What do you mean by that?" I shook from my daydream and answered defensively.

"Gee, sorry I asked! You really must not feel good?" He was right about that. I felt terrible. Terribly confused, more than anything.

A week past, and I actually had a couple of days when I didn't think of my debauchery with Debbie or Rudy's dick. I hoped time would help me forget such sordid thoughts. Things even got back to normal with Donny and I. Well, as normal as I could ever expect. I decided now was as good a time for he and I to jump back into marital bliss. I figured a sure-fire way of dispelling any lingering ghosts of perversion would be to fuck the daylights out of Donny. It had been quite a while since I ravaged him, so I figured he was due. I knew I was.

A nice shower, plenty of makeup, a revealing bra and panty set, a dose of perfume between my 36D's and I was ready for the 'kill'. It was late enough, Donny must think I've gone to bed by now. I softly slinked downstairs and heard the TV in the family room. All the lights were out as I came up from behind him. Becoming accustomed to the light from the TV, I noticed he was watching some scantily clad blond in a mask. Quietly, I stood and watched the blond half-dance, half-strip on the screen. I glanced down at the couch. Donny had his dick out and was working up a good size erection. Dam, I finally caught him jacking off to porn! I always guessed he did this when I wasn't around, so I never gave him too much grief about it. I remained quiet and waited to see what the big attraction was.

The more I watched the petite blond, I kept thinking 'this is really pretty bad x-rated moview -no fancy sets, nothing. She had a firm little body and some nice sized tits, for a woman I guessed to be in her 40's. She was no great dancer, but she clearly knew how to sell her body. It wasn't long before she was down to nothing but thigh high nylons, high heels, and the zorro-type mask. She stopped her dance and reclined on a bed. The camera jerked and then moved down to the level of the bed. It zoomed in on her shaved pussy and then her tits. Donny quickened his strokes.

Now focused on her masked face, she finally spoke, "Come here baby, so I can suck you off."

Wait, that voice? I know that voice! My God, that's Debbie. My husband's sitting here and jacking off to my sister-in-law! What am I saying? What am I doing watching this trash? I had to make a quick retreat. There's no way I'm watching THIS! As I ever so quietly backed out the room, I heard more dialog.

"That's it Sis. Ummmm, suck it good, Barb" said Rudy's voice.

"BARB? That's ME!" I stopped dead in my tracks.

I turned around to see Debbie's wide open mouth trying to suck in his huge rod. She couldn't do it. She could get the head in and a little more, but that was it. I was astounded at how enormous it was. My body turned away, but my eyes were glued to the screen. Part of me wondered how and why Donny ever got a hold of this. Another part of me was like the rubber necking motorist at a train wreck. For some sinful reason, I couldn't avert my eyes. Clearly, with her mask on, Rudy was fantasizing that I was giving him a blowjob. I suppose there was some perverse part of me that felt honored to be his fantasy. Watching the screen and then Donny masturbating was making me hot.

Was Donny getting off watching Debbie perform or was he turned on by Rudy's fantasy? I felt a familiar, overwhelming sense of eroticism start to creep into my brain. I reached down into my panties, parted my wet pussy lips and fingered my clitoris. As I masturbated, I had the sudden realization that what I had with Debbie on the couch was not what I had suspected. It had nothing to do with lesbianism, drug inducement, or even hypnotism. It was simply the power of suggestion mixed with a healthy dose of alcohol. In a relaxed state, I could easily succumb to certain suggestions. In this particular case the suggestion was dam powerful; I could feel myself starting to cum. I had the strongest urge at that point to go to the couch and shove Donny's swollen cock into me, but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to validate his use of such porn or my perverted lust. I silently crept back upstairs to bed. It took all my will power to keep from getting myself off that night. Filling my brain with empty distractions, I finally drifted off to sleep.

All humans have weaknesses. If we are lucky, we are aware of them. That was small consolation, but it did get me through the following week. The only remaining piece of this sorted puzzle was 'how and why did Donny have that video?'

That Friday night, after a few drinks, I asked him a question, rather nonchalantly. "So, Donny, do you remember those old videos you made of us?"

"What videos?"

"You know, those nasty ones I told you to dump?"

"Oh yeah. Sure, I remember, " he replied.

"Well, you did pitch them right?" I begged.

"God Barb. I didn't think you were serious! I like to keep 'em around for old time's sake, you know?"

"Old time's sake, my ass! You still jack off to them, probably," I pondered, half-heartedly.

He shrugged his shoulders and blushed. After a long pause for courage, I asked, "So you don't share them with anybody, do you?"

"Share them... no...I am thinking about trading them," he admitted.

"Trading them? Why, who would you trade them with?"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe Rudy and Debbie."

"Why would you ever want to trade with my brother and sister-in-law?" I asked.

"Well, because he asked if we wanted to. And, don't get pissed, but he already gave me one to watch," he whispered, shyly.

"Oh, is that so?" I overreacted.

"See, I knew you'd be pissed off? He and I knew that we both have made home movies of each other doing it with our wives. We talked about it a few weeks ago, when we were over at their place. He just shoved it in our car when we left. I didn't even know he did it, until I unpacked."

"So, did you watch it?"

"Uh yeah, some of it," his face reddened.

"And is it any good?" I asked.

Observing my mood change from being mad to being interested, he answered, "I don't know if you call home videos 'good'. I suppose there as good as ours are."

"So, you haven't given him one of ours then?" I asked.

"No. I think that's something you and I would have to agree on, don't you?"

"Your dam right! So, you think Debbie agreed with Rudy about trading them?"

"I don't know. I assume so," he guessed.

"Hell, its more than likely Debbie that wants us to see them fucking!" I surmised.

"Debbie? Why would she want that?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe she thinks I would get a charge out of watching my brother, or something. Who knows?"

"Hmm, that sounds a bit perverted." Said Donny.

"Yeah, it is. Say, I have a great idea how to get back at them!"

"Really, how's that?"

"Well, let's watch their video first, then I'll tell you."

"Sounds good to me!" He said, excited that I would actually watch such trash with him.

We planned to view it together the next night. Donny knows I don't like watching even X-rated movies. I generally don't get off by watching people I don't know going at it. I've never even had the desire to see any of the videos that Donny took of us. It just doesn't interest me. Of course, I'd never seen a sex video with people I knew, until last week. I really didn't have a definite plan for getting back at my brother and Debbie either. It was more interesting to me to see how honest Donny would be. I wondered if his reaction would be the same, if I was there watching such filth with him. I expected him to be so nervous and embarrassed that he would shut it off, and that would be the end of the whole matter.

I took my usual seat on the family room couch about 9 pm. Donny offered me a drink and asked if I was ready for what he called the 'big show'. I reluctantly nodded and he switched it on. The homemade video started with plenty of camera juggling, zooming in and out and finally focusing on Debbie in one of her tight little dresses having a drink. The cameraman (Rudy) audibly directed her off camera to do a strip. Some slow, bump and grind music started playing and Debbie put her drink down and began her dance. I looked over at Donny. He just smiled at me and then motioned to the TV.

"It gets better -much better!" He stated.

I took a long drink and continued to watch, as Debbie slowly wiggled out of her dress. Now she had on a pretty white camisole, thong panties, thigh hose and pumps. Flying at her from off camera was a black piece of fabric -the mask. As she put it on, I asked Donny.

Barb36D
Barb36D
979 Followers