Trading Places Ch. 4

Story Info
Bill lays it on the line.
1.7k words
3.79
38.5k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers

Author's Note:

This story was originally distributed in 7 chapters.

If you missed the other installments, check my author's page.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author.

This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived or displayed, it is done so with the understanding that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive or posting.

Please address all feedback, inquiries, marriage proposals, etc. to the author.

*******

"Goddamn Dan, if it had been you fucking Michelle we'd still be watching her try to get that in," Jeff said, the alcohol loosening his tongue. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't be caught dead looking between another man's legs, let alone talking about what he saw.

Dan spread his legs wide and let his cock stretch out in front of him. "Yeah, kind of scary, huh?" he asked good-naturedly.

Dan's cock lay thickly between his legs as dark and big around as a good-sized tree branch. The head glistened with precum, almost glowing.

Both Mark and Jeff stared wide eyed as Dan stroked it gently, running his hand up over the head, then bringing it down toward the base. With his free hand he squeezed his balls, hissing with pleasure, his head falling back against the headboard.

"Hey Dan," Bill called, his voice sounding far away.

"Yeah Bill?"

"How'd you like to fuck Michelle?"

Dan's head shot forward as if he'd been hit. He looked at his friend, sitting on his bead cross-legged like some pornographic caricature of an emperor, his cock in his hand and pointing in Dan's general direction.

"Bill, what the hell are you talking about?" Dan asked uncomfortably. His cock swelled even more at the thought of getting a shot at Michelle.

Bill fondled himself. "You saw how hot she gets. She loves to fuck, and I love to share her. When I told her I was going to show this tape to you guys she almost came. And she didn't even know about that," he gestured toward Dan's cock.

"Bill, I don't know…" Somehow, Dan couldn't believe that any good could come from fucking his best friend's wife.

"You won't regret it," Bill persisted. "You've never fucked a pussy so tight and wet, I swear it."

Beer and arousal clouded Dan's brain. "Okay. Sure," he agreed huskily. Both Mark and Jeff gaped. "Fuck, I need to take a shower to get this thing down," Dan growled, pushing himself up off the bed. He couldn't think of anything other than getting his nut off, and if he stayed here much longer he wouldn't be able to hold off for a woman.

In the stall, he left the water tepid, which helped calm him down and work out some of the booze. Eventually his cock relaxed enough that he no longer felt a tingle when he made contact and he was able to soap up. Still, he made the water colder and stood under the freezing spray for several minutes longer.

When he emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his head was a little clearer. Mark and Jeff were gone, but Bill was still sprawled naked on his bed.

He was still watching videos; apparently, he'd brought more than one. This one featured Michelle by herself, vibrator in hand, bringing herself to orgasm repeatedly in a variety of positions. Dan dropped heavily to the bed, his towel falling away as his cock hardened.

Bill got up and joined him on his bed, handing him a beer as he sat down. They watched the tape roll in silence. Michelle proved to be an enthusiastic subject, capable of assuming all sorts of positions and contortions. The two men continued to drink and fondle themselves, until the tape ended and the room was plunged into twilight.

"So, what do you think?" Bill asked quietly. "Would you really like to fuck her?"

In the shower, Dan had convinced himself that it would be a bad idea. He'd known Bill most of his life, and things would be weird afterward. But right now, he couldn't focus on anything other than the throbbing rod between his legs. His cock was so sensitive that even subtle shifts sent waves of pleasure coursing through his body.

"How old are these tapes?" Dan asked inanely, trying to stall a little.

"The first one, about two weeks old. That last one was taken the night before we came here."

"No fucking way!" Dan exclaimed. He'd expected it to be months, if not years old.

"Yeah, we've been making a lot of new friends lately," Bill admitted.

"Well shit, Bill, why'd you wait so long to ask me?" Dan demanded, annoyed.

His friend was silent for several minutes before he answered. "Look, I know you're my best friend and all, but this is different."

"You're damn right!"

"No, I'm serious. Look, I think Michelle is hot as shit, and the only thing better than fucking her is watching someone else fuck her too, someone who was willing to do anything for that privilege."

It was Dan's turn to be quiet. "What do you mean, 'do anything'?" he asked when he finally spoke.

In the growing darkness, he heard the distinctive sound of Bill sliding his hand up and down his cock. From the sound of things, he was getting really worked up, even more so than he'd been when everyone was watching the tape earlier.

"You know how on the tape you heard me talk about a deal?"

Dan thought a moment. "Yeah, something like, 'A deal's a deal' or, 'You've earned it', I think."

"Well, the guys who fuck Michelle are willing to pay a price to get a crack at her." Bill was really stroking fast now. Dan could feel the bed shaking, could hear Bill puffing with the effort to orgasm. "A pretty big price."

"What, like money?" Was Bill pimping Michelle?

Bill didn't answer at first. Instead, with great effort, he released his cock and let his hard on subside some. He still wasn't ready to come--at least not until he'd finished this conversation.

"No, not money. A different type of payment." He took a deep breath. "In order to fuck Michelle, they had to let me fuck them," he blurted out.

The statement hung in the air between the two men. Bill held his breath; Dan may have been his oldest friend, but this was definitely uncharted territory.

"Fuck them?" was all Dan could manage.

"Don't get me wrong," Bill added quickly. "It's not like I don't like girls. But you've seen Michelle; guys would cut off an arm to fuck her. She gets a rush, I get a rush, but when we first started out, the guy got the honeypot for free. I finally decided that maybe they should have to prove how much they want a taste. And I can't think of anything more important to a man than his cherry."

Dan just sat there, dumbfounded.

"I just didn't count on it feeling so good! So far, their asses have almost always been tighter than Michelle's pussy."

Dan fell back on the bed, his legs hanging over the side, his cock still pulsing.

"So, you mean to tell me, in order to get a piece of your wife, I've got to let you get a piece of me?" he slurred in a quavering voice.

"Look, no one has to let me do anything. Michelle is a great piece of ass, by far the best you'll ever have, but if it turns out I'm lying, it's not like we could undo anything. I know it's a lot to demand--that's why I never brought it up." He looked down at Dan's cock. "Although it seems like maybe YOU'VE had a thought or two about my wife."

"What exactly are we talking about?" Dan finally asked without sitting up, his words tripping over each other.

"Simple. I fuck you, you get to fuck my wife."

He'd made this offer more times than he could count, and in almost every instance the outcome had been the same. Early on, when he just had a picture of Michelle, he'd had to work a little harder to make his case. When he started bringing guys back to the house that he'd met in bars, they'd all caved quickly. This was the first time he'd used a videotape to try to entice someone. It was also the first time he made the offer to someone he knew.

He leaned over, his cock brushing Dan's thigh. He felt Dan stiffen, but he didn't pull away. "You can't imagine what she feels like. Once she starts to come, she can't stop. Your ass is really a small price to pay for the fuck of your life," he said earnestly.

Bill reached between Dan's legs and massaged his asshole with his fingertips. He got rock hard thinking about Michelle fucking him.

"I'm not gay," Dan said pleadingly, half to himself.

The sense of desperation in his voice made Bill's balls tingle. For some reason, the thought of breaking Dan made him even more excited.

"Will it hurt?" Dan asked softly.

"Yes. Some, but not for long," Bill answered honestly.

"Can you get it over with quick?"

Bill worked a finger into Dan's ass. "You never can tell."

*******

Disclaimer:

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead.

It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further!

By reading it, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older.

You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that, to your knowledge, this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

No animals were harmed in the manufacture of this product.

Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers