Trading Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Four friends have more in common than they thought.
7.2k words
4.37
55k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you waiting for this chapter, I'm sorry it took so long. I just moved into a new apartment and I've been busy as hell. This is my first time writing anything in the past couple of months. Anyway, I hope the wait was worth it, and I hope you're not waiting even longer for chapter three. Enjoy.

Jack was angry with his brother, Kyle. He knew he should have been more forgiving of his demeanor, knowing him well enough to understand that he probably didn't mean to act like an asshole, but throughout that afternoon, Kyle had repeatedly been rude to him for no reason.

He tried not to let on that it was bothering him. He knew that if he brought it up to Kevin, he would most definitely lecture Kyle about his behavior, and he didn't want his brother becoming any more upset than he was before. They had some tension between them that was worsening as the years went by, and he didn't want to have to explain all of that to Kevin, especially when he couldn't tell him the real reasons why they had been feuding and fighting on and off.

He knew Kevin could see how forlorn he appeared, but he told him he'd be fine, and he was enjoying the afternoon with all of them. He didn't want to let on that something was wrong, even though Kevin could tell he was hurt from a mile away. When they decided to go swimming later on after coming back to the hotel room, Kyle denied the offer to swim with them, and stayed in the hotel room.

"Is Kyle having a bad day, or something?" Kevin casually queried to Jack, who tried to look none the wiser.

"I, uh, don't know," he answered, hiding his look of discontent. "I guess he is. He's like that sometimes."

Kevin chuckled. "Hey, you don't have to explain that to me. I know how he is. I was just wondering what he was acting so pissed at you about."

Jack was hoping Kevin wouldn't bring this up. He never even mentioned Kyle's actions to him, and yet, he still managed to know what was wrong. "I don't know, Kevin. I don't know what his problem is, and I don't care right now. If he wants to be alone right now, let him."

Kevin gave him a cautionary glance. "All right, but tell me if something happens, or if you want to talk."

"Let's just enjoy the rest of the afternoon, all right?"

Kevin nodded in agreement and headed for the pool, draping a towel over his shoulder, following Andrew to the steel gate surrounding the water. Jack trailed after them, hoping some swimming would ease his nerves. He didn't want to think about his problems with Kyle.

After they prepared for swimming, Kevin was standing at the edge of the deep end of the hotel's indoor pool, looking hesitant. He was wearing the tiny bathing suit he had tried talking Andrew into buying, but instead bought for himself, and earlier Andrew had argued with him for nearly an hour about how wearing it could probably get him arrested, and Kevin told him it'd be fine, but Andrew was unconvinced. Even after Andrew had tried to persuade him into buying a different bathing suit, Kevin was indifferent about a fashion change.

"Is it cold, or what?" Kevin asked his son who was already in the water.

"No, dad, it's fine, just jump in before you get jumped yourself."

Kevin clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes. He then carefully slipped into the water and shrieked. "I think my bathing suit just doubled in size!"

"That's probably a good thing..."

Kevin frowned at Andrew as he floated near the wall, trying to adjust to the water's temperature. "Shut up, you. I know you like it on me."

Andrew quickly looked at Jack, who was climbing into the water as well, hoping he didn't hear what Kevin had just said, then waded to his father's side. "Yeah, I do, but now other people are checking you out."

Kevin laughed. "Oh, they are not."

"No? Not even that huge fat guy over there who has been staring at you since you walked in?"

Kevin looked over his shoulder at the rotund man sitting in a lounge chair, who was indeed looking straight at him. Kevin shuddered and turned back around. "Well I wouldn't worry about it, all right?"

"Just don't do any cannonballs. I don't think those little strings can withstand the force."

Kevin chuckled. "I wouldn't worry about that."

"Uh, nice suit, Kev," Jack nervously complimented.

Kevin smirked in flattery. "Thank you, Jack."

"I hope it doesn't blind or scar any young children."

Kevin then frowned. "Uh." He then used his hand to send a large wave of water at Jack's face, and he squeezed his eyes shut and squealed. They splashed each other for several minutes, until Jack leapt onto his back and began trying to submerse Kevin beneath the surface. Kevin fought with him, flailing his limbs, flipping Jack over his shoulder. Jack wailed and spit water as he surfaced and gave up the fight.

"Well I was going to ask if you guys were having fun, but I can see the answer to that." It was Kyle, who was standing on the wet floor above the pool, looking in at them.

Kevin met his friend's gaze. "Kyle! I'm glad you decided to come down and join us."

Jack smiled at his older brother. "Feeling better?"

Kyle sighed. "Yeah, I guess. Right now I'd really just like to get wet and float around." He tossed his towel onto a vacant table, then climbed into the pool.

"Are you all right? You seemed kind of bitter earlier."

Kyle sighed, glancing at his best friend. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just in a funk, or something." He avoided making eye contact with his brother.

"Don't worry Kyle," Andrew spoke up to him, in a voice that was layered with snide sarcasm. "Therewillbe beer." Kevin snickered quietly, trying to hide it from his friend.

Kyle glared at Andrew. "Shut up, half-pint." Andrew stuck his tongue out.

The four of them spent a few hours swimming and conversing, splashing and roughhousing, until Jack told the others he was finally getting out of the pool. "Aw, you're done already?" Kevin said in disappointment.

"What do you mean 'already?' We've been swimming for three hours. My hands look like raisins."

"Fine, fine. Leave the exercise to the studs." He winked, then Andrew splashed him in the face, making him squint his eyes shut. He spit water out of his mouth.

Jack shook his head, then walked across the room, his wet feet slapping on the tiles. The smell of chlorine was overbearing, and he was nearly dizzy from it, but getting out of the warm water caused goose bumps to rise in his skin. He hugged his thin chest, following the signs on the wall that guided him over to the sauna. He shivered as he pulled open the wooden sauna door, and was pleased to see the cramped room was empty. He sighed in relief at the surrounding warmth, then plopped his skinny rear onto the bench, breathing in the sent of burning coal and sweating wood. He used his towel to dry off his skin, and shook his short, brown hair from side to side, sending drops of water flying in every direction. He had now wished he hadn't spent so much time that morning putting gel in his hair to get it spiked up, since the water had flattened it and ruined his hard work.

Jack pulled the towel under him and sat on it, the wood beginning to burn him slightly, and leaned back against the upper bench above him. He closed his eyes and tried to relax and dry off, but he heard the sauna door open, and he opened one of his eyes to look at it. He saw Kyle there in the doorway, soggy and dripping wet, his swim trunks sticking to his legs and groin and his brown hair clinging to his face.

"Hey, bro," Kyle voiced lowly, his head somewhat dipped.

"Hey." Jack looked away uncomfortably.

"You mind if I come in?"

Jack shook his head. They were both silent for a moment, but Kyle entered, letting the door shut behind him. He was drying his skin with his own towel as he took a seat next to Jack, sighing.

"Feels good in here," he moaned with a light chuckle.

Jack's eyes fell on him, and they gradually moved downward from his face to his bare chest, which was shiny and glistening. "Yeah, it does."

Kyle leaned his back against the wood, turning his head to the side to look at Jack. "You wear yourself out?" Jack nodded, his eyes quickly shifting. Kyle tried to find the right words to speak, folding his hands in his lap on top of his soaked, green swim trunks. "Jack, I really have something I want to tell you."

"Oh?" Jack responded, feeling slight chills.

"I've been kind of a jerk to you these past few years, and today I was feeling really tense, and I'm sorry about it." He slipped a hand over his face and rubbed it slowly in exhaustion. "And, well, it's because of-" He paused and shrugged up his shoulders. "Okay, I'm going to come clean. It's because of the way we used to be ten years ago."

Jack was shocked he had admitted this. Kyle had been extremely adamant about not bringing up the subject of their past, and he always thought he had just forced himself to forget about it. He had always seemed much too ashamed of it to talk with him about it, even though there was countless times Jack wanted to discuss it. "That?" He finally asked with wide, curious eyes.

"Yes, that." Kyle closed his eyes, perhaps to hide from the rejection he feared.

"The thing you've been telling me never to talk about?"

Kyle released a glum sigh. "Yeah. Jack, the truth is, I never really got over it or forgot about it. It was always in the back of my mind, and every once in a while I'd think about you that way. I would even have dreams about you. I still do. I even still-" He cut himself off, his cheeks growing a shade of pink. Jack continued to stare at him patiently. "I still jerk off thinking about a lot of the things we did."

Jack's neck began to feel warm when hearing him confess this. He began to picture him masturbating, and his back stiffened. "Kyle, I-I don't know what to say. I mean, I appreciate you telling the truth. I always thought you hated thinking about what we used to do together."

"No, I never hated it. That's why I had to stop, because I knew I loved it and wanted it back, and I had to force it all out of my mind, but, Jack, I can't do that anymore." Kyle opened his eyes and looked at his younger brother, who returned his heartfelt gaze, and he felt his heart pounding. "Now you kind of know why I never hooked up with any girls I would meet. They just weren't... you." He smiled seeing the touched look on Jack's face. "From what I can tell, it's been bothering you, too."

Jack nodded slowly. "I never really stopped being attracted to you. Even when I tried to stop, I couldn't. I still felt it, you know?"

Kyle chuckled. "Man! If only we talked sooner, we wouldn't have been bickering so much these past few years."

Jack smiled, nodding. "Yeah. I guess it's good we're talking about it now, then, right?"

"Totally. I feel great about it." Kyle placed a hand on his chest, obviously relieved that a weight had been lifted.

"Yeah, me too." Jack tucked his chin down, looking shy, a pleased grin of joy spreading across his boney cheeks. "We really shouldn't lie to ourselves like that."

"Or to each other."

"Right. We're brothers-- we shouldn't keep secrets from each other. It's always been you and me, with everything. We never do anything without each other."

"Maybe we should take that as a hint."

Jack smirked. "Maybe." He looked at his older brother, who was biting his lower lip and staring deeply into his eyes. Before Jack could say anything, he was surprised by Kyle leaning forward and planting his lips onto his own. Jack excitedly kissed him back, moaning happily, reaching up to his hair and stroking it. He felt Kyle's tongue slowly enter his mouth, and he happily curled his tongue around his brother's, opening his mouth wider. They moaned simultaneously, their breath quickening, and their heartbeats escalating.

Kyle sneaked a hand down between Jack's legs, where a boner was protruding beneath his wet swim trunks, and he slowly began to massage the growing bulge there, running his palm along the length of his brother's erection. Jack's lips slipped off of Kyle's and he released quivering, panting breaths.

"Oh, fuck," he whispered. "That feels so fucking good."

Kyle wet his lips with his tongue. "Hard already, I see?" He smiled, and Jack did as well. "I am, too." He smacked his lips against Jack's once more, his tongue returning to its place in his mouth, slowly grabbing and groping Jack's hard-on, and grinned when he felt it poking out of the leg of his trunks. Jack moved his hips up against Kyle's hand, which was pulling up the leg of his swimsuit to release the throbbing cock that was desperately trying to find its way out. Kyle grabbed his stiffened phallus in his hand and gripped it tight, lightly tugging and pulling on it, gently caressing the thick vein running up the shaft.

"I can tell you've been wanting this," Kyle whispered to him, and he feverishly nodded. Before Kyle could say much else, Jack reached over and started stroking the formed tent in the crotch his brother's trunks. Kyle panted, opening his legs wider for him, giving him better access to his genitals. He groaned, clamping his teeth down as Jack reached up inside of the shorts and began stroking his hard-on underneath it, and he could feel his swelling dick thumping in his hand.

"Oh, Jack, you're driving me crazy," Kyle whimpered, pressing up against his moving, rubbing hand.

"Let's go up to the room," Jack whispered, releasing him, pulling his hand out of his trunks. "I don't want Kevin and Andrew to catch us in here. Or anyone else, really."

Kyle nodded in agreement and got to his feet, wrapping the towel around his waist to hide his erection, and Jack did the same, and they both stepped out of the sauna. Kyle looked over at the swimming pool, seeing Kevin and Andrew wading around by the edge, talking and laughing about something. "Hey, guys," he greeted.

Kevin turned to look at him. "Hey."

"Jack and I are going upstairs now, so we'll see you later."

Kevin nodded. "All right." He waved, turning back to Andrew to continue what seemed like an important conversation, but the Jack and Kyle didn't care at that point. The Phillips brothers waved back to them and then quickly vanished out of the pool room, racing each other to the elevator. They ducked inside, and once the doors slid shut, Kyle grabbed his younger sibling's face and began to make out with him again. Jack mashed his lips into Kyle's and worked his tongue into his mouth. They only had a few seconds to do this, but it was enough to stave off their horniness. Once the bell toned and the doors opened, Kyle and Jack both dove into the hallway and ran to the hotel room, and Kyle unlocked the door, pulling his brother inside.

Jack and Kyle threw their towels onto the floor, their mouths colliding once more, and they began to furiously attempt ridding themselves of their bathing suits as quickly as possible. Once the swim trunks were on the floor alongside the towels, they grinded their hips together, their erections meeting each other's, their tongues wrestling wildly. Kyle gently pushed Jack toward the bed, and they climbed on top of it, trying to keep their lips locked together as Kyle lied atop his younger brother. Jack's arms went around his neck, and he invitingly lifted his knees and opened his legs, allowing Kyle to push them back toward his shoulders.

As Kyle properly mounted him, pinning his arms back lustfully with one hand, he raised his other hand to his mouth and spit a wad of saliva into his palm, then proceeded to lube up his cock with it. He pressed the tip of his hardened and dripping dick to Jack's tight, puckered anus, then leaned over him, pressing his forehead against his brother's.

"You want your big brother to fuck you?" Kyle lured.

"God, yes, I do." Jack whined pleadingly, pressing his sphincter against Kyle's twitching cock eagerly.

"You want this dick inside you, little bro, hm?" Kyle teasingly slapped the length of his throbbing shaft against Jack's ass.

"Yes!" Jack arched his back, pressing against him.

"Tell me how much."

Jack grabbed Kyle's ass in his hands and pulled him toward him. "Fuck me, Kyle! Please, I want it so bad. I miss feeling you fucking me."

Kyle grinned, then plunged his meaty cock into his brother's tight hole, spreading him open as he pushed his way in, voicing a moan of joy and relief from finally getting his fix off of something he had craved for so long. Jack pleasantly grunted along with him, lovingly pulling at Kyle's short, brown hair. Kyle began to pump his hips back and forth, inserting himself deep within the cavernous hole, thrusting softly at first, tenderly and with care, until Jack whimpered delightedly.

"Uh, Kyle! Fuck me hard."

Kyle was concerned at the request, remembering back to the last time Jack asked for that very thing and ended up repeatedly asking him to stop because it caused him physical pain. "Are you sure?" He hushed, panting in hot, heavy breaths, continuing to thrust his hips, his forehead pressed against Jack's. He felt his brother nod his head, and then turned up the speed, increasing the velocity of his humping and began to shove his dick deep inside him with force.

"Oh fuck, yes, Kyle, fuck me." Jack cried in choking gasps of elation as his brother moved on top of him, feeling his sweaty skin sliding against his own, overjoyed at the sensation of his hips smashing against his ass and his scrotum slapping against his ass cheeks. Kyle moaned loudly in Jack's ear, his biceps still pushing his legs back as he pounded his small, tight ass, sweat dripping off of his nose.

"I love being inside you, little bro," Kyle hissed, his eyes closed as he slammed his hips against Jack's rear. "I missed fucking you. I want to cum in you so bad." Kyle paused his thrusting for a moment to give Jack a kiss on the mouth, and Jack whined through his closed mouth.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," he implored, and in case Kyle didn't get the message, he smacked him on his right ass cheek. Kyle smirked alluringly, then began banging him once more, thumping his cock against his prostate. Jack's hand was rapidly jerking himself off, quickly nearing climax feeling Kyle moving in him. "I'm gonna cum!" He warned loudly.

Kyle moved faster and harder, feeling Jack's anus tighten around his cock, seeing that look of complete and utter bliss on his face. "Oh fuck, Jack, I'm getting close, too. I'm gonna cum inside you."

Jack threw his head back, loudly crying out as semen shot up his urethra and his dick erupted in what seemed like a geyser of an ejaculation. Due to the angle he was at, the gobs of semen hit him directly in the face.

As Kyle saw the white liquid coat Jack's lips and cheeks, which were curved into a satisfied grin, he arched his back, groaning loudly, approaching the most powerful orgasm he had ever faced. "Oh, shit, yes!" His voice pitched up as he practically sobbed, "I'm cumming!" His thrusting slowed in jittering, jagged pumps as he filled Jack's rectum with a hot dose of semen. He slowed his movement and his muscles loosened as he fell against his brother, heaving and panting. Once he caught his breath, he chuckled at the humorous sight of Jack's face covered in bodily fluids, and kissed him on the mouth, tasting Jack's juices on his lips.

"Oh, man," he whispered. "That wasgreat."

"Yeah," Jack agreed, practically glowing. "It was amazing."

"I missed that. A lot."

"Me too."

Kyle smiled down at his younger brother, who smiled back while wiping off his face. "I love you, bro." He reached down to his face and gently stroked it with his palm.

Jack beamed up at him. "I love you, too." They locked lips again, trading spit for a while, until Kyle suddenly stopped, and frantically climbed off of Jack, who watched him inquisitively. "What?! What's wrong?!"