Tragedy

Story Info
Man has a hard time after his wife dies.
3.2k words
4.19
49.2k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have led a life of tragedy. I have lost a son and a wife in the past 4 years and I have been left alone in my life with little family and few friends.

I lost my son in a car accident and he was really our world. The man who hit him had been drinking and that made me very angry for the past 4 years. In a blink of an eye all our hopes and dreams were crushed. A few years after that my wife got cancer and a year later she died so I have been alone in this big old Victorian home for the past year. Unfortunately I was left here feeling angry and alone. Mainly I was feeling sorry for myself for the most part. I have not been in a good frame of mind.

I now live off the insurance that I received from my wife's death. I lost my job as a loan officer at one of the large banks shortly after my wife died. Apparently attendance is really mandatory to hold a position at the bank. I really shouldn't be mad at them they certainly were patient with me and very understanding the 3 previous years. I think they finally realized that I was never going to turn the corner and return to my old self.

All of my friends and most of my family have come to the same conclusion. At first everyone was very understanding and they all tried to be so helpful. I was angry and annoyed and the help was never well received. No one connected with me and I felt they could never know the type of pain I was feeling so I shut them out. Many friends and family members tried to connect with me and I shut them all out.

A few months ago I heard from one of my wife's friends. She said she was coming out west and that she would like to see me. The past few years she was in Asia working so I am sure she had no idea my state of mind. The last few times she had come to visit us she stayed at the house in one of the many spare bedrooms and this time it made me mad just thinking about her coming here. I didn't need any help and she was certainly not welcome, but she must have missed my subtle hints so she came any way.

May showed up in a cab around noon one Sunday. I was past caring about my appearance in those days so I had not shaved in days and greeted her in my house robe. I could see the sadness in her eyes as I opened the door. She gave me a look that I will never forget. I think seeing me broke her heart just a little and for some odd reason I felt someone understood for a second how I had been feeling.

"Oh John it's good to see you I am sorry I couldn't come earlier." May said as she gave me a long hug in the doorway.

"Sorry for how I look May I have been a little depressed lately." I said apologetically.

"Well let's just see if we can perk you up a bit." May said and I remembered many of our friends and family saying these exact same words over the past few years. It was almost always followed by them making me a big meal like that was the core root of my problems.

"Maybe I can make us a nice lunch." May said predictably putting her bags down in the entryway and then walking briskly to the kitchen.

The connection I felt briefly with May was gone. I now felt angry that she was here in my house trying to fix me like so many others had attempted. A big bowl of soup maybe some roast beef and a little conversation and I would be all better. What would have made me happy is for her to understand my hurt and have simply hugged me at the door then turn back down the walk way knowing she could not do anything to heal me. That part never worked out the way I wanted it to.

I brought May's bags upstairs and put them in a bedroom furthest from my own. I had abandoned the master bedroom after my wife died and I took the room facing North at the far end of one hall it was dark and quiet in there. I put here in a sunny south facing room that my mother in law always insisted on staying in.

I entered the kitchen to find May searching thru the freezer for something she could cook. May heard me come in and turned toward me.

"There isn't a thing to eat in this house?" May said and then waited for an answer from me.

"Hmmm... I guess I can go out and get some things from the store if I am going to be staying here for a week. Can I borrow your car?" May said turning and moving my way.

"Oh you are staying for a week?" I said boggled.

I handed May the keys to my BMW and she went out to the front of the house to get her shoes. I was following her trying to get my head wrapped around the idea that she was going to be invading my space for a whole week.

"Yeah I think I might have to stay longer judging by the way you and this old dirty house looks." May turned and gave me a hug. "I will take care of you for a bit I know it is hard."

With that May grabbed her hand bag and went out to the store. I hopped she would just run away from me and my dirty old house, but eventually she returned.

"I am going to make you a great lunch and then we are going to get you cleaned up." May said dropping her shoes at the door and making her way down the hall to the kitchen.

I was sitting in the front room reading the paper and I wasn't about to be any help to her. I thought the sooner she realizes she cannot help me the sooner she will be gone. 15 minutes later she came out of the kitchen with a seafood salad and a bowl of soup.

"Here this will make you feel a bit better." May said turning back to get her own lunch.

I reluctantly ate the lunch she had prepared and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I was not going to make the yummy noises she was probably hoping for, but I actually did feel a bit better.

After May was finished her lunch she decided to have the talk with me which was what everyone who came to the house since my wife's death eventually had to do. It was a bit odd that she decided to do it in the first few hours it usually took days.

"So you are still feeling pretty bad about Susan?" May said obviously knowing the answer. "Yeah to be honest I may never get over Mark and Susan. I tried and lots of people have tried to help, but nothing seems to work you are likely wasting your time." I said honestly. "I appreciate you coming to see me, but I feel like no one understands I want to feel this way. I miss them every day and no amount of food or conversation is going to change that."

May sat back digesting this for a few minutes and then she said something surprising. "Okay then how about I just visit as a friend and I won't bring Susan up again?"

"Well that would be refreshing to be honest and it certainly will make your visit with me here much more pleasant." I said wondering if I should have said this to all the visitors immediately. Could it have been this easy to avoid to the "Susan" conversation all along?

"Okay then if we were just having a friendly visit I would have told you at the door you look like shit." May said looking at me almost condescendingly. "I think you need to go up and shave and shower if we are going to hang out."

I was stunned by the attitude and I think it was the shock of not knowing what to say made me get up to have a shower. "Okay" was all I managed to mutter before going up to shower.

Once I got into the bathroom I took a look a hard look at my face in the mirror. May was right I did look like shit I needed a haircut and a shave in the worst way. I went about cleaning up the best I could. I got in the shower and cleaned up making sure I made up for my lack of hygiene over the past few months. I dried off and I really did feel a whole lot better. I think it mostly had to do with the fact that when I went downstairs I wasn't going to be greeted with the" I am so sorry for you look". I had seen it many times and it made the anger well up in my heart.

I put on a pair of jeans and polo shirt. I had to think long and hard about the last time I didn't spend all day in my robe it had been at least three weeks maybe a month.

"Wow look a real man was under there." May said as I entered the living room.

"Yeah I feel a bit better." I said trying not to appear to be too happy.

"Well the hermit look is out so I think you made a wise choice." May said laughing a bit. Her smile was infectious and I couldn't help, but to smile when she laughed. "Well let's get out of here."

May grabbed my hand and led me to the door before I could even respond. I was in the car before I knew what happened and off we went to a local outdoor mall.

We made numerous stops and May was chatty and funny for the most part. I really did enjoy getting out of the house for the first time in a long time. We picked up flowers and desert along with a few other things. By the time we left it was almost dinner time.

After we got home May cut the flowers we bought and put some in the front room and some on the dining room table. The fragrance was noticeable immediately as it contrasted with the stale smell that it mingled with. May opened some windows and cleaned up in the kitchen before she started with the dinner preparations. I have to say the comfortable silence gave me a warm feeling. I decided I enjoyed May's company and she knew just what to do and say and didn't go overboard. She was also true to her word and she said nothing about my late wife or son.

May made a simple, but elegant meal for dinner. I was surprised by how much I liked it. Sitting across the table her beautiful brown eyes struck me looking so deep into me. I know May to be extremely intelligent and successful woman. This always intrigued me. May's family was from Thailand although she was born in the US. She had a master's degree and had spent many years working for a couple of multi nationals. May was tiny by American standards only standing 5'0 ft even and I would guess her weight at maybe 100 lbs. May definitely had a sexy form with all the right curves in all the right places. I have always made note of her tight little butt it looked good in anything I had ever seen her wear. There is something about small petite women that I have always enjoyed.

After a few glasses of wine and a nice quiet dinner I picked up the dishes and cleaned up in the kitchen. I was thinking how much I had enjoyed my day despite my own attitude when May came in and tried to help.

"May you have done enough thanks for making dinner I will clean all this up." I said honestly. "Okay John I am going to go have a shower and get this airplane smell off me." May said and then headed out of the kitchen.

As I was cleaning up I thought about May naked in the shower. Part of me wanted to go up there and take a look. She was a true Thai beauty and she was upstairs in my house naked in the shower. I was more than a little aroused thinking of her. It had been so long since I had sex and this was really the first time after my wife's death that I had an erection over a real woman.

I found myself breathing hard with a rock hard lump in my pants standing at the kitchen sink. I was dreaming about May's naked body in the shower and her soaping up her body. I was rerunning her washing her breast slowly running her hands over her erect nipples. In my day dream May ran her hands down slowly over her tight stomach. Washing her smooth tight little pussy she lingered long enough down there to slide a finger back and forth without really master bating. I watched in my mind how I thought she rinsed off under the water.

"John." May said waking me from my trance at the sink.

Apparently my mind showered May much more slowly then she actually did in real time.

"Sorry I was lost in my thoughts." I said a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah I waited for a minute you were so far away." May said and then she started searching through the paper on the kitchen table. Leaning over the silk robe she had on road up just enough to see the bottom of her white panties. I stood transfixed as she reached further for the section she desired. She had a perfect little ass and my erection was at full mast watching the show at the table.

Almost as if I was still in the day dream I move over behind May as she leaned over the edge of the table slightly reading part of the paper. Her silk robe had dropped a little now covering the view of her panties. Her legs were toned perfectly and her olive skin was simply radiant. May's legs appeared to be silk themselves and I reached down silently behind her to feel them just below her ass.

"What are you doing John!" May said startled at the touch of my hand.

"John what are you doing... John stop!" May said as I put one hand on her back pushing her back over the table.

"Ssshhh..." Was all I said as I pressed my cock up against her panties. I moved my hand up to the back of her neck pinning her down further. May could only get the tips of her toes down now that she was completely bent over the table. My cock felt great crushed between her cheeks. I started to rub it up and down slowly humping the cotton. I reached down to my pants with my hand and released my cock letting my jeans fall to the floor. I held her neck with one hand and I pulled my cock out of my boxers completely with the other hand. I pushed my cock down and rubbed it along her panty covered slit.

May struggled against me, but I had a firm grasp on her keeping her pinned with my hand and my waist. "Please John no let me go! Please don't do this..."

I ignored May and pushed her silk robe up over her head giving me a view of her naked back. I touched her back lightly. Softly as I stroked my cock in-between her thighs. I liked it when she squirmed underneath me. I slowly lowered her panties down to mid thigh. May struggled to keep them up trying hard to clinch he legs together. I worked one of my feet in between hers forcing her legs open. This wasn't hard as she had no traction on the floor only having contact with her tippy toes.

"Oh my god John stop... stop..." May said and her begging me only excited me further.

I grabbed my cock and pulled it up and down between her pussy and her ass. I pushed the head in slightly as it grazed over her little pussy. There was wetness there and I wasn't sure if she was turned on or if it was just residual from the shower. Felling a woman's warm wet pussy on my cock for the first time in over two years made me explode. I spurt my cum all over her pussy and ass grinding myself into her and between her legs. I could feel her relax as she realized what had happened.

The one thing about not having sex for a few years and having a beautiful Thai woman bent over your kitchen table May didn't count on as she relaxed a bit was that I stayed hard.

"Sorry May..." Was all I said before I stabbed my hard cock into her cum soaked pussy. I think she was shocked judging by her reaction to my advance. I fucked hard and fast to start ramming it into her lifting her ass up with each stroke. I rammed into her hard enough to lift her tight body off the table and she slapped down over and over.

I slowed my pace after the initial flurry. I stroked hard and deep causing May to groan softly. Her body betrayed her and it was now both of enjoying this unexpected fucking. I kept my hand on her neck and easily controlled her while I pushed my pole in and out of her. I could sure tell she never had any kids as she was tight like the girls I fucked in younger years.

"Oh... Errruuumm... owww." May had an orgasm and she tried to cover it up quietly.

I tried to sink myself in deeper into her to keep her orgasm going.

"Oh yeah... Oh... Dam." I moaned before I jammed my cock into her squirting my seed deep inside her.

I held her against the table until I recovered. I pulled my cock out of this Asian beauty and stepped away. She stayed against the table for a second not knowing what else to expect and then got up. She pushed the robe around, but not before I got a look at her perfect plum sized tits. May grabbed her panties which were down to her knees now she pulled them up over her bald pussy quickly. She looked at me and it looked like she was about to cry and then turned quickly and left the room.

I stood silent in the kitchen with the juices of sex running off my cock onto the floor.

More in part 2 soon to come...