Trailer Slaves Ch. 00

Story Info
Kat submits to Linda for the first time.
858 words
3.81
46.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prequel

It was a nice sunny day at the trailer park where Kat and her fiance, Eric lived. Eric was a sleep after working the third shift at the local convenient store where he is employed. Kat went to the trailer park's pool to get in some swimming and sunbathing. She was wearing a skimpy bikini.

When she got to the pool, no one else was there. She sat on one of the pool chairs, reclining it all the way down. Just then a muscular and busty blond in a bikini that barely covered her tits and crotch came over to her. Kat introduced herself and the blond introduced herself as Linda. Linda sat down next to Kat and they started talking.

After several hours, they decided to go to Linda's trailer for some alcohol. They packed up their belongings and headed around the corner of the pool area and towards a large trailer to the left side of the pool. They entered the trailer and Linda fixed them both a couple of drinks.

Kat started feeling a little bold after the second drink. She challenged Linda to a wrestling match. Linda accepted the challenge and bet her a day of servitude for the loser. Kat agreed.

They hooked up into a lot of holds and counters. Eventually Linda got Kat to her knees, and then it was a matter of time before Linda had Kat pinned. Kat struggled to get free, but Linda had completely overpowered her. "Okay, I give up." Kat reluctantly gave in.

"Good, that means you are my slave for the day." Linda chuckled.

"Yes. I know." Kat said. "What do you want me to do, the dishes?" she asked.

"No." Linda replied as she placed a hand on Kat's right breast. Kat started to protest and Linda reminded her of their bet. Kat reluctantly gave in to Linda's firm rubbing of her breasts and nipples.

Linda pulled out a length of rope and tied Kat's hands together. She then wrapped the rope around Kat's waist and tied it tightly around her. Kat realized she could not move her hands away from her waist. Linda helped Kat to her feet and forced her down the hall to the bed room.

Linda sat Kat on the edge of the bed and stood in front of her. Linda pulled down her bikini bottoms and stood in front of Kat. She grabbed Kat's head and held it to her crotch. "Lick my pussy." Linda ordered. Kat reluctantly complied with Linda's demands and started licking Linda's pussy and Linda started moaning. "Good, slave." she moaned as she hit her first orgasm.

Linda pulled Kat's bikini bottoms down and laid her down. "Now for your reward for being such a good cunt licker." she said as she climbed on top of Kat. She pulled out a dildo and guided it to Kat's pussy and pushed it in as Kat started moaning. Linda started fucking Kat with the dildo and rubbing Kat's tits and nipples with her free hand. Kat started moaning loudly. "Cum for me." Linda cooed as Kat orgasmed.

Linda pulled Kat's bikini top down, exposing Kat's big tits and nipples. Linda started licking Kat's breasts and sucking Kat's nipples. Kat started moaning as Linda continued to moan as Linda continued to suck Kat's tits and suck her nipples. Kat had another orgasm.

Linda rolled Kat over and raised her ass up. She pulled out a paddle and slapped Kat's ass with it. "What is that for?" Kat asked.

"Because I can." Linda informed her. Linda continued to slap Kat's ass with the paddle until it was bright red while Kat was crying in pain.

Linda pulled out a strap-on dildo and put it on. She climbed on top of Kat and guided the dildo into Kat's pussy from behind. She grabbed Kat's hips and fucked her hard and fast. Kat started moaning loudly as she had another orgasm.

Linda pulled the dildo out of Kat's pussy and placed it to Kat's asshole. Kat let out a low scream as Linda pushed the dildo in Kat's ass. The dildo was so slick with Kat's pussy juice that it slid right in. Linda fucked Kat's ass with the dildo as Kat came to another screaming orgasm.

Linda rolled Kat back over and sat over Kat's head. She guided the dildo to Kat's mouth. Kat opened her mouth to allow the dildo in. Kat started licking and sucking the dildo while Linda fucked her face with it.

Linda pulled the dildo out of Kat's mouth and took it off. She climbed over Kat and kissed her roughly on the lips. "You are the most submissive slave I have ever had." she said.

"My fiancée is even more submissive." Kat replied.

"We'll see about that." Linda said. She fixed her and Kat's bikinis and grabbed a duffel bag of bondage toys. She helped Kat up and they headed out to Kat and Eric's trailer. They went into the bed room where Eric was sleeping and Linda untied Kat. "Wake him up." Linda ordered. Kat climbed on top of Eric.

(The End.)