Trailer Slaves Ch. 04

Story Info
Kat takes charge.
875 words
4.28
24.7k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat placed the chain with the key Linda gave her around her neck. She climbed over Eric, sitting on his stomach. She leaned down to kiss him. They kissed passionately as Kat ran her fingers through Eric's hair. Kat broke the kiss. "You loved your surprise, didn't you?" Kat asked.

"Yes, honey." Eric answered.

"Good." Kat cooed as she started rubbing Eric's cock. It started to harden again. "You are one horny bastard." Kat commented as she bent down and kissed Eric again, more roughly this time.

Kat broke the kiss and slid down so that her head was at Eric's chest. Kat started licking and sucking Eric's nipples. Eric's cock got harder as he started moaning under Kat."Suck, my dick, please." Eric begged. Kat slapped Eric on the face.

"Shut up, honey." Kat ordered."I'll do what I want to you."

"But Honey..." Eric pleaded as Kat slapped him again.

"I said shut up. If I have to tell you again, I'll gag you." Kat said as she started tickling Eric. Eric started laughing and thrashing around.

Kat knelt over Eric's head, her pussy hovering over Eric's face. Eric could see all of the lingering juices from all of that day's sexual stimulation at the hands of Linda and Steve. Eric tried to lick Kat's pussy, but he couldn't reach it. Kat reached down and started rubbing her pussy and clit over Eric's head. She started moaning as she brought herself to a quick orgasm over Eric's face.

Kat reached down and grabbed Eric's dick which got harder from watching Kat masturbate over his head. "Watching me play with my pussy made you even harder." She commented.

Kat stroked Eric's dick, until Eric shot his load all over Kat's hand. Kat put her hand to Eric's mouth. "Lick my hand clean, Sweetie." She ordered and Eric did as he was told.

Kat forced Eric to his knees in front of the couch. She sat on the edge of the couch with her legs spread wide. She pulled a vibrator out from under a cushion, turned it on and placed it to her crotch. Kat started moaning loudly as she brought herself to another orgasm in front of Eric. Eric's dick started to harden again.

Kat stood up and pulled out a strap-on dildo. She put the strap-on dildo on and stood in front of Eric. "Open up, honey." she ordered as she guided the dildo to Eric's mouth. Eric tried to keep his mouth closed, but Kat kept forcing the dildo between Eric's lips. Finally, Eric had no choice but to allow the rubber dick to enter his mouth. Kat grabbed the back of Eric's head and forced Eric to deep throat her rubber dick. "Suck my big fat dick, honey." she moaned as she continued to fuck Eric's face with the dildo.

Kat pulled the dildo out of Eric's mouth and forced him onto the sofa on his knees. Kat pulled out some lube and spread it all over the dildo. She guided the dildo to Eric's ass hole and slid it in. Eric started to moan in pain as Kat fucked his ass with the dildo. "Your ass is so fucking tight, honey." Kat whispered into Eric's ear.

Kat pulled the dildo out of Eric's ass and removed it. She forced Eric into the bath room and into the shower. She turned on the water, grabbed a rag and got it wet and soapy. She scrubbed Eric's cock and balls until they were clean. She turned off the water and forced Eric out of the shower and dried him off.

Kat forced Eric into the bed room and forced him onto his back on the bed. She climbed on top of Eric and lowered her boobs over Eric's face. She grabbed Eric's head and guided it to her right breast. Eric started licking and sucking Kat's nipple and breast. Kat started moaning as her nipple started to harden in Eric's mouth. She moved Eric's mouth to her left breast. She moaned louder as Eric licked and sucked her left breast and nipple.

Kat sat on Eric's face and held his head to her pussy. "Eat my pussy, honey." she ordered. Eric started licking and sucking Kat's pussy and clit. Kat started moaning louder as she had another orgasm.

Kat slid down Eric's body and guided his dick to her mouth. She started sucking Eric's dick. "I'm gonna cum." Eric cried as he felt his balls start to explode. Eric shot his load into Kat's mouth.

Kat slid back up Eric's body and kissed him roughly, letting Eric's cum flow from her mouth to his. She reached down and started stroking Eric's dick until it was hard again. Kat unlocked the handcuffs. "I'm all yours, honey." she said.

They wrapped their arms around each other and rolled over so Eric was on top. Eric guided his dick to Kat's pussy and slid it in. He started fucking Kat hard and fast as Kat had her biggest orgasm of the day. Eric shot his biggest load of the day deep inside Kat's pussy. "I love you, honey." Kat moaned.

"I love you too." Eric said as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End