Train

Story Info
A woman gets a surprise train.
1k words
4.09
27.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there waiting. Legs spread and tied down. Her ass high propped on a wedge of cushion. Her eyes were covered with a mask, and her arms were as immobilized as her legs. She waited. And tried to calm her rushing pulse.

She heard the door to the bedroom open. No words. No indication of who it might be. Then apropos of nothing a hard smack across her ass. She gasped involuntarily. A hard pinch followed in that sensitive place between her thigh and buttock. And then she felt her cheeks being spread.

Something small was inserted and she felt the cool lube squirt deep into her hole. Then a finger began working that same lube in and out of her ass. She was about to get fucked. Without knowing who would be penetrating her. She heard the sound of that someone pouring more lube out and massaging it in. Not on her, but on whatever was about to be inserted into her.

She willed herself to relax. She felt a tip pushing against her puckered hole. Pushing, seeking entry. She felt a body hovering over hers. She got a definite male vibe. Not a woman with a strap on. A real live cock as pushing into her at this moment. Her head started swimming. Was it her Sir? Was it another man? Was her Sir in the room as well if it was another man? No voices. No noises except those of the bed and her own rapid breathing. Her own heartbeat drumming in her ears drowned out what else could be.

The cock had pushed through the tight ring her anus made and was pushing deeper, inch by inch.

The initial pain would soon be over, and she breathed into it. The man was balls deep in her ass now and he just lay there, fully inserted. She felt the whole length of him. He seemed very thick, and fairly long. It could definitely be her lover, her Sir inside her now. The uncertainty was exciting but also scary. She hoped for a true sign.

The thrusting began. That hard thick cock was fucking her ass. Slowly at first. Building up speed. Before she knew it the man was pounding her ass. She bit the sheet near her mouth and moaned. Oh god, he was fucking her hard. Harder than her lover usually did. She felt his hand grip her hair and pull hard. He was getting rougher as well. At that moment of fear that she could be hurt, in that moment of panic that it would get rougher than she could handle, she came, shuddering and squirting.

The man on top of her continued to fuck her and she could now hear his breath coming faster and harder. He was about to come himself. A few more thrusts and she felt him pull out and come on her ass cheeks. At that moment she knew it was not her love, her lover, her kind and giving Sir.

But what she hadn't heard over the spent man's labored breathing was the lube warming up the next cock.

As soon as the cum from the first man was wiped from her ass another cock pressed into her. Already sore from the first fucking her ass was getting stretched wider. This cock was thicker. Short and thick. She knew almost immediately this was not her lover. Oh god. How many were going to fuck her ass? Again her fear and excitement made her come. She wished her hands were free she wanted to rub her clit so bad. This cock was interesting and felt completely different than the man she was used to. The man fucking her ass was pulling her hips into him, getting that short cock as far in as he could. He was not as rough and didn't fuck as hard as the first man and was over quite quickly. Again he pulled out right at the end and came on her back. That cum was wiped up as well and the third cock was in her before she could catch her breath. Still no voices spoke to her and she kept her own mouth as shut as she could. She couldn't help the moans and gasps and she gasped quite loudly as the third cock pushed in fully.

This one she felt sure was bigger than either of the other men. She felt like her ass would not be able to take another inch when she felt his balls against her pussy. Then she felt a hand on her right wrist. Her cuff had been undone. "Rub your clit, good girl," she heard, "this is the last cock of the night."

Her excitement as knowing her Sir was fucking her made her cry out. She quickly reached between her legs and started rubbing as he thrust deep into her. She came immediately. "Come again, my whore," he whispered huskily. She kept rubbing, getting rougher and rougher as he fucked her tender ass. He reached under her chest seeking a nipple which he pinched hard as he fucked her harder. She came, screaming his name. He didn't slow or let go of that nub he had pinched tightly between finger and thumb. "Come harder, slut," he commanded. Her ass being pounded, her nipple pinched to the point where tears came to her eyes, she rubbed her clit as hard as she could at the last moment pinching it with her short nails. She came squirting over and over, her pussy and ass both pulsating as the huge orgasm shook her body. She felt his cock push into her hard one last time and felt his breath shudder as hers continued to do the same. She felt that magnificent cock pulsing it's cum deep into her ass as her lover collapsed on top of her.

"I hope you enjoyed living out your fantasy, my very Good Girl. You took those cocks very well. I'm very proud of my little slut."

"Thank you, my darling Sir," she responded. "It was everything I hoped it would be and more."