Train After Dark

Story Info
Falling asleep on the evening train can be risky business.
2.2k words
3.93
90k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Frisky...

********

The train was crowded. The closely packed passengers bumped against each other as the car rocked back and forth. It was evening rush hour on a suffocatingly hot summer day. Bored-looking businessmen loosened their ties and stared out windows. Women struggled to keep their balance in high-heeled shoes and stylish business suits. The air was stuffy and smelled of sweat.

The woman wearing the white sundress was lucky enough to have a seat at the very end of the car. She sat with her legs crossed, leaning her head against the wall. In the muggy heat, the rhythmic swaying of the train had lulled her to sleep. Her gently curling dirty-blond hair fell forward across her face. Her lips were parted slightly, and her hands rested loosely in her lap.

A man was watching her from a little ways down the car. He could see the outline of her breasts through the thin material. He could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. He watched her breasts move. He could see that her nipples were slightly hard, despite the heat, from rubbing against her dress. He wondered if she was dreaming.

The train that they were riding was a loop service. It took about an hour to circle the metropolis. That's all it did all day, every day: went around in circles. Gradually, as the evening wore on, the train became less crowded. The woman was still sleeping, and the man was still watching her, as the train slowly emptied. Finally, very late, the train made its last stop. The lights flickered out, and everything grew quiet as the conductors and the station employees, assuming that all the passengers had already left the train, went home for the night.

Shortly after the train stopped moving, the woman woke up and found herself alone and in the dark. Hastily, she grabbed her purse and stood up. As she turned towards the door, she realized that she wasn't, in fact, alone. In the shadows she made out the shape of a man sitting on the bench on the opposite side of the car. She glanced towards the open door, and he said,

"Please don't go."

It was, perhaps, the only thing he could have said to keep her from bolting out the door. In the moment that she paused, he stood and stepped to her side. Her knees went weak as she realized the danger that she was in. The station was deserted, and she knew she couldn't run very fast in her high-heeled shoes. The man caught her elbow as she lost her balance, and gently guided her back towards the bench.

"Please don't hurt me," she whispered. He found the tremor in her voice enticing.

"Shh," he said, gently pressing a finger to her lips. "I was watching you as you slept. You're very beautiful."

"Wha..."

"Shh," he repeated. "Don't talk." He brushed a finger along her cheek and tilted her head back. She was trembling as she looked into his face for the first time. His dark brown hair fell softly across his forehead. His eyes seemed kind, but there was something else in them. A sort of intensity, maybe even hunger. As her eyes met his, she felt something jolt through her making her fingers tingle. She cowered back against the seat jerking her chin out of his fingers as she turned away. She was very much afraid of what was to become of her. Visions of theft, kidnapping, or worse, rape or murder, flashed through her mind. 'Scream!' she commanded herself silently, but she couldn't.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered as though reading her thoughts, "I'm not going to rape you or hurt you, as long as you do as I ask."

"What do you want? Please just let me go."

"I will let you go, but first I want you to do something for me. Remember, if you do as I say you won't get hurt. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Good. I want you to stay where you are, and I am going to sit on the bench just over there across from you." He grasped her chin between his fingers and turned her face towards him. Looking into her eyes he said, "I don't want you to speak. Not a single word. Nod your head if you understand."

She nodded. He smiled at her as he gently cupped her cheek with his hand and wiped away the tear with his thumb. He took a few steps down the length of the train car and moved to sit down on the bench on the opposite side. As he turned away the woman leapt from her seat and bolted for the door. But she wasn't fast enough, and just as she was about to step out of the train she felt the man catch her by the elbow and pull her back inside. Roughly he shoved her back down into the seat next to the door, where the station's night lights cast a dim glow. Without speaking, he took off his tie and, before the woman realized what he was planning, tied one end to her left wrist. Belatedly she started to struggle, but he grabbed her face and, his fingers pressing painfully into her cheeks, forced her head back against the window.

"Don't struggle. Don't scream. And DO NOT try to run again. Do you understand this time?" This time he didn't wipe away the tears after she nodded. He tied her hand to the chrome tube of the armrest and sat down on the bench across from her.

He sat for a few moments just looking at her. She was slightly disheveled from sleeping and then from the struggle, and her tears glistened in the soft light. She avoided looking at him, and was trembling slightly with what he imagined to be anticipation for what would come next. Her chest heaved as she struggled to keep her fear under control. He found her both beautiful and exciting.

"Let's begin," he said, as he leaned back making no effort to hide his already bulging member. "First, close your eyes, and don't open them until I say you can." After hesitating for a moment she took a deep breath and obeyed him.

"Good," he said, "very good. Now, spread your legs for me…. Wider. Good, stay just like that. Now, I want you to think about your breathing. Breathe deeply and slowly. That's all, just breathe."

They sat in silence for several minutes. He watched her relax gradually; the skin on her face became smooth, the tension slowly left her shoulders, and her fisted right hand, which was resting against her leg, unclenched.

His voice was very soft as he said, "Very good. Now, all you have to do is follow my directions."

She obeyed him as he spoke, first running her free hand through her hair. She caressed her own face, the backs of her fingers slowly moving down her cheek and across her slightly parted lips. The skin on her face was hot. She licked her lips and moved her hand down along her throat. She paused for a moment and then, with a soft whimper, she grabbed her right breast through the material of her dress. Cupping her fingers under her breast, she started pitching and rolling the nipple between her thumb and finger. She was very aware of the man watching her, and she touched herself slowly at first: self-conscious and hesitant. But with her eyes closed, she was able to block out her fear and thoughts of the stranger. She imagined that the hand on her breast wasn't her own, but that of her husband, who was surely worried sick about her. She imagined that it was him that she was trapped in the dark train with. She imagined his hot breath against her neck as he teased her. She let herself give in to her fantasy, barely aware of the stranger's voice directing her.

The man could see her nipples poking out against the material of her dress. Her breathing started to speed up as, without his having had to ask her, she alternated between her breast, kneading first one, and then the other. Pulling at her own nipples. He watched her until her breathing started to come in gasps, and then he started talking again.

Very slowly, she pushed her hand down along the front of her belly. He could see the outline of her panties as her fingers pressed the material against her skin. She curled her fingers down along her mound until she felt the seat with her fingertips, and then she stopped. Her lips trembled a little, and she moved her hips almost imperceptibly, rubbing herself against her motionless hand. Then she moved her hand down her leg, and slowly pulled her skirt up over her knees. Up further until her white panties could be seen by the man sitting across from her. She reached down again, enjoying the feeling of the soft skin of her thigh gliding under her hand as she slowly worked her way up, now reaching under her skirt and softly running her fingertips along her panties. She moved her hips up and down against the increasing pressure of her fingers. She could feel her wetness through the material. Her head rolled back against the window, and her ragged breath was punctuated with soft moans.

The man leaned forward as he watched, resting his elbows on his knees. He was enjoying the feeling of his cock pressing against his pants, aching to burst free. He could feel the pressure building inside of himself, knowing that he had so easily gained this control over her.

She was virtually oblivious to the stranger as she pushed the crotch of her panties aside, giving her fingers access to the glistening flesh between her legs. She teased herself – running her fingers along the lips of her cunt, feeling her own heat, lubricated with her own juices. She brought her fingers to her mouth, and sucked until she could no longer taste herself. When her hand returned to her cunt, saliva mixed with her wetness, and she began to finger her clit in earnest. Her breath came in gasps now, her left hand grasped the steel tube that it was tied to, and her hips strained forward against her right hand. The two first fingers made small hard circles against her clit. She kicked off one shoe and, with one foot on the seat, pushed her hips into the air, her head thrown back. She struggled against herself as though she were fighting off some unseen molester.

But suddenly she grew perfectly still, except for the fingers still furiously circling her clit, and with a sharp intake of breath that was somewhere between a gasp and a moan, she cried out her climax. She struggled to keep her balance as her fingers worked her through the first wave and on through a second and a third. Slowly she lowered her hips down to the seat, letting her foot fall to the floor. Her fingers continued to gently massage. As she came down from her orgasm, they would occasionally slip deep insider her and come out again glistening. At last she lifted them to her lips, and once again licked them clean.

Suddenly she remembered where she was, and who she was with. Stifling a gasp, she quickly pulled down her skirt to cover herself. She hadn't re-adjusted her panties, and could feel them pulling against her still engorged clit.

Afraid to speak or open her eyes, she waited. She could clearly hear the ragged breathing of the man sitting across from her. After a moment she heard him stand and step towards her. Her body stiffened in fear.

"Thank you," he said. "Thank you. You are a beautiful woman." He sighed, then spoke again. "I'm going to untie you now, but please stay where you are, with your eyes closed, until you've counted to 500. Then you will be free to go. Do you understand?" After she nodded, he untied her hand and whispered goodbye as he stepped from the train.

The woman in the white sundress, torn between her lingering fear, her relief, and her spent passion, began to count. As she counted, she grew drowsy, her body responding to the chemicals released by her orgasm, and fell asleep.

She awoke with a start. The train was hot and crowded, and late-afternoon sunshine streamed through the windows. She looked around in confusion, wondering how she could possibly have slept so long. She realized that the train was lurching towards her stop. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she told herself that it had been a dream and that the wetness between her legs had been caused by the heat. She stood and moved unsteadily towards the door. She glanced around as she walked and noticed a man staring at her. She recognized him as the man in her dream, and, despite herself, she blushed a deep red. She stepped off the train as the doors hissed open, but stopped and turned on the platform. He was still watching, a mysterious kind of smile on his face, and as the train started to pull away, very deliberately, he winked at her.