Train Delay

Story Info
He enjoys an erotic train ride with a stranger.
810 words
4.19
67.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

It all was turning out to be a lousy day. I never work Saturdays, but today I had to. It had been very busy and I just wanted to get home. After paying my fare, and entering through the turnstiles, the public address system announced that we had to change for a number 4 or 5 train at Forty-second Street. I needed a number four and waited almost an hour. When it came, everyone squeezed on. We were packed like sardines in a can. This nice looking, not beautiful, woman, about 40 years old, was pressed up against me. That is when it began.

As the train lurched out of the station, her hand seemed to brush the front of my pants. I tried to withdraw but the crowd kept me very close. A moment later the train lurched again. Now her hand was gripping my cock through my pants. She was looking in my eyes and smiling. As I stiffened, she leaned against me and whispered something. I reached between us and grabbed her wrist. As I did this, her other hand took mine and guided it to her breast. She smiled to me, whispered in my ear “No one can see.” Her body stayed close and her hand continued to caress me. “It very hard. It’s so long, (gasp) I’m so hot.” She breathed and moaned into my ear. Taking my hand in hers she guided it under her skirt to her wet core. The brunette wore no underwear and gave me free access to her cunt. As she soaked my hand with her juices. Leaning toward me she whispered “we can do it here, and no one will know.”

The train lurched to a stop and more people got on. We were pressed even closer together. My zipper was undone by this strange woman. Her hand reached inside and her long nails caressed my balls, as my thumb caressed her clit. A low sexy moan caressed my ears, as her hand wrapped around my hardon. Then she dropped her purse. “ I gotta pick up my purse.”

Down to her knees she went. Nobody seemed to notice. Her hands fished out my boner as she looked up at me and smiled. As the tunnel darkened, my hard cock was engulfed in her warm wet mouth. As this woman proved that she was a great cock sucker, I closed my eyes and prayed the other commuters could not see her or hear my moans of pleasure. “Station coming up. Get up” She stood up keeping her purse in front of my exposed organ. Leaning against me she kissed and licked my neck. The train stopped and a few passengers got off, but not enough to make much difference.

The doors closed and the train lurched forward. Our bodies were pushed together once again this time she lifted her skirt in front. As I crouched lower, I felt my penis rubbing against her vulva. She groaned and clamped her thighs around my cock. Trapped as it was this caused delicious friction between us as the train bumped and shook. We did not have to move as the train caused a constantly changing fucking motion. She wrapped her arms around my neck and asked “do you want to fuck me?"

"Here?"

"Sure"

"Are you crazy?"

"We won’t get caught"

"lets go to my place."

"Here or nowhere"

"Do you have a condom?"

"No."

"Then you let me know, and finish in my mouth. I don’t want to get pregnant."

"OK!”

The train pulled into the station, and some more people got on. As it lurched out of the station, she whispered to me “now crouch down.” As she guided me to her entrance. I felt the wetness on my penis and thrust into her, as she pressed against me. The train picked up speed. The rocking and shaking motion increased. The train did all the moving and we got all the pleasure. Her mouth locked on mine in a deep passionate kiss. As we got close to a station, we broke the kiss and I told her. “Soon” As she urged me to hold it until we started moving. Then the train began to move and she dropped her purse>

To her knees, mouth on my cock. She sucked and slurped for all she was worth. Urgently hurrying my orgasm. Gripping my balls and caressing them, she brought me over the edge. Emptying my seed into her demanding mouth. Tucking me back in my pants, and closing my fly, she stood up. Opened her mouth to show me my sperm, and then swallowed it.

“Thanks!” She said. “I get off next stop."

"Can I see you again?"

"No"

"Then spend the night at my place."

"I can’t"

"I have to hurry home and make dinner for my husband and kids."

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers