Train Experience

Story Info
Two strangers make rush hour exciting.
1.7k words
4.37
68.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

Taking a few days off work I decided to treat myself to a day out shopping I planned to stop for a meal and a few glasses of wine so decided to take the train.

Showering then picking out underwear I settled for pale blue silk shortie briefs and matching balconette bra deciding what to wear was easy I slipped on my favourite pleated summer skirt. It comes to mid thigh and is very cool I love the way it brushes on my legs as I walk along giving a flash of panties if I bend too far or cross my legs.

I topped it off with a short sleeved blouse open just enough so that the smooth mounds of my breasts were visible.

The trip there was pleasant the train was almost empty as I managed to avoid the rush hour even dozing slightly the rhythmic swaying and clicking of the tracks soothing.

Shopping was a pleasure as always and I managed to buy several new outfits in the sales plus some sexy new knickers to tease Steve with.

Stopping at a favourite restaurant I chose a light salad sipping a large glass of wine while I waited for my order. The place was really quite busy and I had a long wait so when the waiter brought the wrong food I was not too pleased he apologise and sent over a complimentary glass of wine

Normally I don't drink in the day so by the time I left the restaurant I had a slight buzz on and was feeling really good swinging my hips as I strolled along enjoying the swish of my skirt on the soft skin of my legs and the warm the sun on my breasts.

My mood soon changed when I got to the train station delays meant that I would be getting on during the rush hour I thought about catching a later train but a little tired from the wine decided to chance it.

As the train doors opened a huge jostling crowd surged through pushing and shoving in a race to avoid having to stand shopping bags in hand I had no chance a woman in a grey business suit almost knocking me over to get to the last seat.

Placing my bags on the overhead storage I grasped one of the handrails to steady myself my other hand went to the opposing rail as the train pulled away jerking me back slightly.

Pulling into the next station more people got on than off doing nothing to help the crush making us all shift back a little positioned at the back of the carriage with no where to go I bumped hard into the passenger behind me the air leaving his lungs as he hit the back of the car.

My whole body brushed against his as I shuffled round to apologise eventually coming face to face with a young businessman in a smart blue suit folded newspaper tucked neatly under one arm. Being this close I could feel his body heat his cologne smelt nice subtly spicy and bit exotic he had nice features blue eyes framed by rimless glasses

As I apologised the train lurched again this time my tits mashed hard into his chest he looked down at my ample cleavage and shot me a cheeky smile as he said

I do hope you are not going to apologise for that.

The train swayed again and he placed a hand on my hip helping to steady me.

His touch warm through my thin skirt he pressed a little closer to me.

Thank youI said

Not a problemhe whispered back.

Trying to stay upright I shifted my hips adjusting position my thigh brushed against him and I could feel the unmistakable bulge of hard cock pressed against my leg.

Dropping one arm from the rail I pretended to smooth my skirt the back of my hand brushing against the front of his trousers... watching the reflection of his face in the window of the train to judge his reaction as I touched his erection.

His Hand squeezed my hip.

Moving the back of my hand up and down his bulge I looked directly into his eyes pressing close rubbing my breasts against him I whisperedmy rules ok

He nodded in agreement slipping his hand from my hip to my buttock


My fingers found their way to his zip rubbing his erection through the material his palm pressed slightly harder against my ass I pushed back a little into his hand signalling my consent to his actions he squeezed my cheek firmly

Taking his zipper in my fingers this was the moment of truth would he allow me to take his hard cock out on a packed train or would he panic

Gently pulling his erection out of his trousers disengaging it from his underwear carefully passing the zipper it was soon in my hand I slowly stroked the length my thumb playing with the head his cock got harder in its newfound freedom.

He began to move his hand over my buttocks fingers gently pressing over my skirt tracing the outline of my panties my pussy began to get moist as I felt the back of my skirt rising he inched it up until his fingers pressed into my bare skin just below my cheek his other hand reached under my skirt and roamed freely over my Panty covered ass.

Wondering how far things could go on a crowded train feeling each other up with people all around us I had an idea.

Keeping a firm grip on his cock I slowly inched around so that my back was to him pulling my skirt up I rubbed the head against my soft panties bracing myself on the handrail and pushing back so he could feel the cleft of my buttocks.

He gripped my hips to keep us steady as I pushed his penis down and along my wet slit the silk of my panties a thin barrier separating the head of his cock from my pussy rubbing at my mound I increased the pressure slightly pushing the material into me parting my wet lips.

Dragging the head back and up until the length of his cock nestled along the cleft between my buttocks I ground back into his groin rocking my hips his cock swelled I soon felt him tensing gripping my hips pulling me hard to him my panties were soaked with the juices leaking from my pussy and pre cum so adding his hot load to them wouldn't matter much.

However I had a wicked idea.

Reaching back I began stroking him hard anxious for him to cum he began gently thrusting his hips along with my strokes oblivious to the other passengers finally his cock started throbbing about to explode pulling it away from my ass and turning my hip in the confined space practically leaning on the poor guy seated to my side I aimed his cock away from me resting it along my outer thigh ... pulsing he came.

Some of it splashed on my leg but happily stream after stream of cum landed on the coat of the bitch that almost pushed me over earlier.

Squeezing his cock hard until his orgasm subsided I placed the softening member back in his trousers giving it a little pat.

Putting pressure on my hips he slowly turned me too him

He whisperedmy turn.


Running a hand under the front of my skirt gently caressing the soft inner thigh I gave a little shudder as with the lightest of touches he worked his way up his soft hand finding my silk panties hooking a finger along the bottom edge and tickling the crease between my thigh and pussy my warm juices seeping from me slowly trickling down my leg over his fingers.

Rubbing my soft shaved mound through the damp silk he pressed his fingers against my lips leaving them there for a couple of seconds the material sticking to my fleshy folds.

Trailing his hand to the top of my underwear he hooked a finger inside the elastic pulling them down slightly I began gently wiggling my hips to assist as his hand drifted lower my flimsy panties sitting just under my buttocks the damp crotch pulled away from my lips exposing my vagina.

Fully aroused my pussy lips puffy and swollen I was soaked as he splayed his fingers spreading my folds sliding up and down my slit he finally push first one then two fingers into me.

His fingers kept up their exploration of me I let out a quite little moan almost a whisper as his thumb rubbed over my clit fingers pumping in and out of me I could no longer contain myself my hips started to move in response to the stimulation.

Trying to control my breathing but without a lot of success the train took a corner and jolted. Unsteady legs weak I bumped into the guy seated to my right the one I had leaned on before I felt a hand run up the back of my thigh cupping a butt cheek catching his reflection in the window he was looking straight ahead with a blank expression as if nothing was happening.

Testing the waters by gently squeezing my cheek he must have figured out that I wasn't going to make a fuss and so got bolder running his fingers up and down the cleft probing between my damp buttocks lubricating his finger.

Pressing gently against my tiny puckered hole he worked his finger inside my ass this was way too much stimulation.

I started to cum.

On a Crowded train in the middle of the rush hour some stranger I had just given a hand job to was inside my panties bringing me to orgasm and another guy I didn't know had his hand on my buttocks probing my most intimate area.

The stranger playing with my ass skilfully matched the rhythm of the fingers pumping into my pussy the slick inner walls squeezed him as my juices flooded over his hand the waves of my orgasm wracked through my body.

The train slowed as I came to my senses my orgasm subsiding both men slowly withdrew their hands the guy standing holding me close until my legs were steady enough to support me the gent who had been seated retrieved my bags.

On the platform they asked for my number but I told them sorry it was a one off hailing a Taxi all I wanted to do was get home take a long hot relaxing shower...

and gently finger myself as type out my experience for your enjoyment.

XXj

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers