Train Ride

Story Info
Stranger ignites fire between siblings on a crowded train.
2.8k words
4.04
233.9k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ares9002
Ares9002
67 Followers

Has anyone taken a night train following a major event in an Asian country? I have. If you think trains are crowded during peak hours in New York, you must experience riding trains in Asian countries. Then you may ask what is common between a crowded train in Asia and a can of sardine.

The idea to see the festival was planted in our minds by George, who was our bartender at the hotel. He stated that the Kandy parade was a once in lifetime experience, two days before we were to head back to Oslo. After hearing what we were about to miss, we made plans to hit the road next morning to see the parade before we retired to our rooms that night. Roger, my sister's fiancé opted to stay behind, as he was somewhat under the weather, but my girlfriend Edna and my sister Laura joined me for the journey.

The parade was fabulous, the weather was fair and the food was great. However, our only problem was getting back to Colombo to collect our belongings and making it to the airport following night as we had a night flight to London and a connecting flight to Oslo from there. I became worried when I couldn't secure first or second-class reserved seats on the night train that was to depart at 1.00 am, but the girls agreed to try the coach with the local passengers, even though that somewhat scared me having heard about pick pocketing and other crimes on crowded trains. Unfortunately I did not have other options, but to ride the train with two beautiful girls, therefore soon after the parade, we rushed to the train station with thousands of other people who had the same thought.

Our short walk to the train station started with bunch of small groups rushing in that direction later became like a many small streams joining a one big river. Then we were carried by a wave of people and I wasn't sure if my feet ever touched the ground till we got to the train platform.

As we stood there waiting for the train, I expected a long train with many compartments to carry the masses that waited for it, but to my utter surprise, a train with three compartments approached the station. As it slowly approached the station, many started to hop-on to claim seats for themselves; their friends and family. Suddenly when the train came to a stop, We were pushed and shoved right inside a compartment and we floated as the flood of crowed made us finally land at the end of the compartment, nowhere else to go. I found Edna facing right and holding to a headrest of seat, I was with my back against the back of the compartment and Laura was in left front of me, partially leaning against my body while the rest of her body was on a tall oriental girl. I remembered seeing her with few others at the train station, dressed in a short red color dress. Even though her beauty drew my eyes few times, I thought she had bit more makeup on for my taste, but I know I would not chase her out of my bed. I was pleased to have good-looking girls putting their weights on me over a rough local man.

The girl was taller for an oriental girl. Even though she didn't have much on her chest, she looked fairly good-looking. Once she became crammed into the back of the train, she yelled in a foreign tongue, which I assumed was one of the eastern European languages to get the attention of others who were in her party, but they were helplessly crammed as well in the train compartment designed for about 50 people to stand, but now packed with nearly five hundred, if not more. She turned her head towards me and said something in her language that I didn't understand and then smiled. I returned a friendly smile as the train pulled off the station.

Then it became evident that this train had more than one problem. Cabin lights started dim, shutoff and then came back on, as the train started to make its way down the mountainous path. Irritated by the cabin lights or wanting to rest, several guys went on to cover lights near them with whatever that they had at their disposal and others soon followed, making the entire compartment dark. The light that emitted through the materials was not enough to brighten the cabin, but no one complained or was too tired to try. Then the singing began from a party at the front, while others tried to find comfort in whatever the position that they were in and catch a catnap.

Few minutes later at the next train station, we had more passengers getting on, but I didn't notice anyone getting off the train. The train continued its journey in its hurky-jerky motion again, while we tried to find comfort attached someone else's body from each direction.

My attempts to readjust my position was prevented the women who sat by me with a tall wicker baskets on their lap, and therefore I had to endure the pain of bouncing bodies with the oriental cutie who stood next to me. The only other comfort that I had left was still being able to put weight on one leg or standing on my heels and toes as all of the other passengers.

The next stop came few minutes later and again no one got off the train, but few managed to squeeze in. The conductor announced the next stop would come in forty-five minutes and someone translated that for us in English.

We continued down to the low land again in the crowded dark train compartment. I noticed Edna finding little room to comfort her fold her arms and rest her head on a backrest of a seat. By doing so, she bent her back making the area cram more for me and causing me to lean more towards the opposite side. The oriental girl did not resist my movement; instead, our bodies came so close that fine needle wouldn't drop between our bodies.

Few minutes later, I felt some movement over my crouch and did not bother to investigate as I was already getting similar unintentional rubs and hits from others. Then when I felt someone intentionally trying to squeeze my dick over my shorts, I looked at Edna who had dozed off. And my sister who was in front of me, I knew wouldn't dare doing a thing like that, even though she could have moved her hand behind her back to do so. Then when I looked at this oriental girl, she turned her head to me and smiled, as to acknowledge her action. I thought "Holy shit, what the hell this girl is trying to when I am with my girlfriend and sister", but I did not resist nor corporate.

The caresses continued and my dick started to respond even in this crowded and hot train. The oriental beauty moved her hips sideways to insert a leg between Laura and me and kept squeezing and massaging over the fabric of my shorts as my dick kept growing. Not wanting to be left out of the action, I decided to lower my left arm down her back and let it wonder around her firm round ass. I was sure glad that she had a thin dress on and the baskets on laps of women next to her provided a perfect cover for my hand.

I was almost to the full length when I felt her trying to unzip. She fought the zipper with one hand and I knew she was having difficulty opening it. Knowing I experience a strange adventure and the thought of it alone that excited me. I took my hand from my sister Laura's shoulder where it was resting and unzipped my shorts as the girl quickly adjusted her body in such way that she could access my dick and sent her fingers inside the crouch grabbing my member over the garment of my boxes. It didn't take her long to unbutton my boxes and bring my dick out to feel the dampness of the air outside. After that she turned her back to me and continued to hold my dick with her right as she massaged my dick-head with her thumb. I myself had enough to explore. I not only massaged her firm ass, I proceeded to pull her underwear down from the back, exposing her porcelain ass cheeks. They weren't fat and bouncy. They were firm, yet soft with wrapped in extremely soft skin.

I looked around see if anyone was noticing our little play, but to my relief Edna was still dozing on her side and my sister's head was resting on an older guy who stood next to her with her back somewhat on the oriental's girls body. I inserted my fingers inside her panty from the side, pulling it lower as well. At that time, the girl placed her hand on mine and squeezed it and guided it inside, while she herself dropped her panties lower. Her hand was moist and covered with a slippery substance. I wasn't sure whether that was my pre-cum, but I knew she held my dick only with her right hand and was still holding it when she touched my hand.

I lowered my hand down her clean shaven pubic area and then instead of finding a wet opening, I ran into a stiff resistance. It was stiff and it was another cock. WOW! All along I thought that I got lucky with a beautiful girl, but I was shocked to find a dick attached to her body, that was hard as a rock and pointing upward and pulsing. He or She didn't look back, instead the person adjusted self and released my cock between person's legs, causing it to bounce up and down and settled between thighs. I was helpless and speechless. I always wanted to fuck a girl in the ass, but I had no desire to fuck this unknown Stanger. But my dick was so hard and I knew it wasn't about to shrink without shooting a load.

Whatever is said and done person's thighs were smooth and silky and before I knew it, the person closed the gap between them, sandwiching my dick in between and swung person's hips back and forth without giving me a choice. However much I didn't want to do it, I began to enjoy the action. You may think I am gay, but I know I had never thought of having sex with another man.

Under normal circumstances, I would have shot my load, but in this occasion it did not and stayed on enjoying soft thigh's and the movements of the train. Then suddenly, this person increased the speed of motion for minute or so then stopped, abruptly. Then parted his thighs to let go of my dick, but it sprung in between and pocked him in his ass.

Under normal circumstances, I would have shot my load, but in this occasion it did not and stayed on enjoying soft thigh's and the movements of the train. Then suddenly, this person increased the speed of motion for minute or so then stopped, abruptly. Then parted his thighs to let go of my dick, but it sprung in between and pocked him in his ass.

In a way I was glad that he stopped. I thought my dick would get soft soon and then I could tack it inside the confinement of my pants. In its current state, it would not go in without me dropping my pants down completely and I had no plans of getting unwanted inviting attention.

Then he moved sideways, grabbed my dick again and jerked it few times. As he turned, I noticed my sister Laura's body moving backwards, since she had her weight on him. Then in a swift movement, he pulled me forward by my dick making me bear the weight of Laura's body, then pointed my dick down and then let it go.

I instantly realized my dick was now between Laura's thighs and this oriental had the hem of Laura's dress up around her ass. Soon thereafter I felt warm thick juice that dripped from her pussy that went on to lubricate my dick. I wasn't sure if Laura was aroused or this person had just fucked her or both. Then at the next curve the train negotiated, brought Laura closer to me and my dick covered the valley of her pussy making me sweat and giving my dick a new sense of urgency. Second later I felt a caress on the underside of my shaft making me think someone was still fingering Laura and the same time extending the hand to touch my shaft.

I was somewhat surprised but, wasn't stunned. Laura was tomboyish when she was young and was wiled before she met Roger. At times I suspected she was either a lesbian or bi-sexual. I had no idea how she acted normal up to that point when a stranger fingered her and most likely fucked her. Then again, I was in the same boat with her, but now I had my cock between her slippery thighs, navigating the length of her pussy valley while a stranger continued to rub her clit and massage my dick. Thinking about it made me hot and wanted to shoot my load, but knowing the wet cunt I was enjoying belongs to my sister, I just stood there not knowing how to proceed.

Second later, I felt the hand that rubbed my cock guiding its head towards my sisters slippery hole, and I involuntary cooperated by lowering my hips and sending my dick-head inside Laura's warm and wet pussy. I almost came then. The warmness of Laura's pussy, excitement of the hand that still caressed the under side of my shaft and wickedness of having my cock-head inside my sisters very wet and silky pussy hole had my cock ready to shoot. I no longer cared about anything but to send the rest of my length inside my sister's hole and to shoot as soon as possible as my dick had suffered for some time without any relief. I lowered my hips little more for leverage and trusted almost the entire length inside sending shrives through my entire body next. For my utter surprise, Laura wiggled her hips and tightened her thighs giving me tremendous pleasure and bringing me ever so close to my pinnacle. Laura slowly rocked me, grinded me, with a rolling rhythm as the train kept moving. The hand that rubbed my cock appeared to be playing with Laura's sensitive clit. Then I felt Laura's cunt tightening more around my cock and sudden collapse of her body over mine while shivering her body. No sooner she stopped wiggling her ass; I shot my load deep in her and held on to her shoulder to keep my balance. I must have cum in buckets inside of her as I felt warm cum further lubricating her hole and dripping along my still hard pole.

I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to what just took place and was relieved to find that none was awake or able to see our action. I continued sliding my cock up and down Laura's cunt as it remained hard. Laura rested her head on my shoulder and rode my dick slowly but steadily. Then when her elbow stated to rub my side, I noticed that she was not only allowing me to fuck her, she was busy massaging oriental girl/boy's dick, keeping him engaged in the action that for some reason excited me even more. I no longer had anything to conceal from Laura, as she was well aware that I had once cum inside of her and still had my dick buried deep inside of her as I kept riding her cunt.

I drove my dick in and out of my sister's cunt as fast as I can without attracting any obvious moves to attract attention as I wanted to cum one more time before the sunrise. Within few moments, I felt Laura's pussy tightening again around my cock and she arched her back to give me better access to pump her cunt as I wished. I withdrew much as possible and started to thrust her hard sending her over the edge once again. I shot my load immediately after her climax and leaned on the back of the train compartment to support my weight.

The oriental girl/boy gave a big smile and forced his thin body between me and Laura. I knew it was time to tuck my limp dick in my shorts and watch the oriental girl/boy banging Laura. Minute later, I reached from side and massaged Laura's clit as I felt that I owed them a favor. My sister turned her head back and smiled.

Ares9002
Ares9002
67 Followers