Train Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,410 Followers

Russet eyebrows furrowed as Katrina worked her mind around that statement. "What do you mean?"

"I must show you something." The woman said as she stood to her full height. She offered her hand to help Katrina up, then led her past the kitchen into a short hall area where they turned left and stepped into a closed in back porch, also used as a sunroom.

The brightly lit room was filled with paintings, plastic bottles of dozens of different colored paints, paintbrushes, rags, and other artist's materials. There was a small couch against one wall and a table littered with sketch paper, drawing pencils and charcoal sticks.

Katrina looked at each painting on display, and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Each canvas had a woman in the height of ecstasy in every position imaginable; however, the woman she saw was herself.

Her face scrunched as she inspected each work of art. In some of the poses, she was pleasuring herself either with her fingers or a dildo. In the rest, there were hands or certain body parts in the picture that obviously showed someone else was pleasuring her, but there was never another face in the paintings. Now wait --- whose hands were those? The arms ---- there were tattoos on those arms ----- the same ones on her tall host, standing next to her. There it was ----- the panther carefully painted on the arm in one painting as the hand was buried deep within the blonde's center. On another painting, there was the side view of a waist with a dildo strapped on plowing into her blonde companion, who appeared to be screaming out her orgasm while her nipples were tugged. The arm shown had the Celtic design etched into the well-muscled forearm.

Katrina became dizzy with all of the images, and her clit started to swell and throb again at the eroticism filling the room. Then the anger hit her. "Have you been spying on me? Stalking me?"

Azure eyes grew wide. "NO. I never saw you before until today. I swear," Katrina's companion fervently denied.

"Then how? You've painted a perfect replica of my face, though I don't exactly know what I look like under such conditions, but it's like you've seen me in the midst of..." unable to finish her thought, Katrina lowered her blonde head, clearly embarrassed by being captured in such intimate moments.

"I painted all of these from dreams ---- dreams I've had of you," Katrina's companion explained. "And when I saw you on the train this afternoon, I almost fell to my knees before you. I wanted to lay my head in your lap and cry because I finally found the woman whose been haunting my sleep for years. But I grew scared. I didn't know what to say to you."

Sea green eyes looked at her suspiciously, yet somehow in her heart Katrina knew the woman was telling the truth. With her head down, she said, "I believe you." She looked at one of the paintings that showed a perfect full view of her ass and pussy offered up to the fingers that were spreading her nether lips apart while she was on her hands and knees. "When I saw your eyes, I remembered that those eyes are the ones that greeted me almost every night in my sleep for two years. I never saw the rest of your body, only felt it upon my own ---- but those eyes penetrated my very soul. And your voice ---- your voice brought me over the edge so many times. I'd wake up to find my hands giving me release."

The tall woman knelt directly in front of Katrina. "I'm in love with you and I don't even know your name."

Katrina laughed as a tear spilled down her cheek. She cupped the woman's face in small hands. "Katrina Witherspoon."

"It's beautiful," the smoky voice whispered.

"And yours?" the blonde asked, caressing a chiseled cheek.

"Mike Danzano --- short for Mikangelina," the dark-haired beauty shrugged, her face coloring, just a bit at the awkwardness of her name.

"Well then Mike, make love to me again --- like in all of these wonderful paintings you've created," Katrina cooed, seductively.

"It'll be an honor my love." Lips engaged in a passion infused kiss.

Outside the rain had ceased and the sun peered out from between the clouds. Inside two lovers reacquainted themselves with the depth of knowledge their souls already held for one another.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,410 Followers
12