Train Ride

Story Info
Dominating woman takes anal service on a train.
2.6k words
4.39
44.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bandelero
bandelero
13 Followers

This story has been Edited by Angel Love who very kindly sorted it out for me. Many thanks Angel Love.

*

I was just thinking that I had the whole train carriage to myself for a change when just before the train pulled out an incredibly stunning looking woman in a classic Armani suit came in to the carriage. She was about 5' 10" tall with glossy raven black hair and so good looking it took my breath away. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she walked through the carriage.

There was a strange aura around her, redolent of command and authority and the look she gave me as she passed my seat was one of assured omnipotence. I knew she was aware of the effect that she was having on me and that she had noticed the way I was drinking her in with my eyes. Her glance locked with mine and I felt a weird tingling throughout my body.

I was sitting on a seat that had its back to the windows and she took the seat directly across from me. As the train moved slowly out on the last leg of its trip destined to last around 45 minutes she took out a cigarette and leaning toward me just said, "Light it!"

Even if I had wanted to I could no more have refused than flown to the roof, there was a strange compulsion in her voice and her eyes seemed to drain away my will. I lit the cigarette with a slightly shaky hand, unable to avoid glancing at the generous cleavage revealed as she leaned forward.

"Do you like what you are looking at?" she asked in a dark throaty voice that sent shivers through me.

"Oh God, yes!" I said nervously, "You look f-f-fantastic, you're so beautiful."

This was so strange. I'm no Captain Fantastic, but I am way past the stage where a beautiful girl turns me to jelly. Yet this stranger was having precisely that effect on me.

She slowly undid two of the buttons on her blouse to reveal a gossamer thin ivory silk bra with two wonderfully shaped breasts enclosed within. Dark brown aureoles with jutting nipples were filmily visible under the silk. All the time her eyes were fixed on mine, as if she was feeding hungrily on the burgeoning lust evident there.

I reached out toward those lovely breasts and she said sharply, "No!" then, "Put your hands on the armrests and keep them there."

I did so immediately, there was something totally compelling in her voice. She then took two silk scarves from her handbag and proceeded to tie both my hands to the seat. Once more I felt that there was nothing I could do to stop her. It was as if she had completely hypnotized me. Her eyes and voice had drained my will.

When my hands were restrained to her liking she stood directly in front of me, rocking slightly with the movement of the train. Taking off her jacket, she neatly folded it on her seat, then came back in front of me and undid the rest of her blouse. She then unclasped the bra allowing her full, luscious breasts to sway free. They were quite large but also firm without any of the sag that would be there in just a few more years.

She leaned slowly toward me so that her breasts were within an inch of my face and slowly rocked from side to side, swinging them closer and closer to my almost drooling mouth. At first I tried to reach out to grab them, but though the silk scarves were only loosely tied I couldn't get my hands past them. Though the silk was deliciously soft, it might as well have been iron bands round my wrists.

I stretched out my tongue as far as I could and she allowed me to just lick each nipple as they swung gracefully in front of me. Each time my tongue caressed a nipple she gave a sharp hiss of indrawn breath. When I tried to suck one into my mouth, she just pulled back slightly saying, "Oh no, not yet. You have to earn that pleasure."

I groaned in mild frustration and she looked down at my groin to my erect and straining cock, trying to force its way out of my jeans causing a huge bulge.

"I'll let that out soon," she said, "at the right time for me."

Then she pulled her breasts out of my reach and began to rub her own nipples right in front of my face, rubbing the slick moisture from my tongue all around them. This made her breathing become a little faster, and my cock was pushing fiercely at my jeans now. Her slow, teasing movements were driving me frantic with desire.

With one hand still massaging her nipples, the other hand went to the hem of her expensive skirt and slowly raised it to reveal ivory silk panties matching her bra. As she slid her hand over the pubic bulge in her panties, she leaned right in toward me again and I could suddenly smell the aroma emanating from her. It was a harsh, tangy smell; one that went right to the primal sex center of the brain causing me once more to groan in an agony of frustration and desire.

She stroked her beautifully manicured long fingers over and around herself over the silk panties, an evident patch of wet growing in the middle and the scent becoming even stronger. Her breathing was becoming a little more ragged and uncontrolled now. She pushed one hand under the elastic side of her panties and worked first one, then two fingers into herself. After a few slow frigs, sliding her fingers in and around her dripping hole, she pulled out the fingers and held them under my nose. The wetness on them glistened, and the scent was overwhelming. I inhaled as deeply as I could, then stuck out my tongue and licked her sticky juices clean from the fingers.

At this point her hand moved to the waist of my jeans and she carefully unzipped me. The sense of release as my cock sprang free from the constraint of my jeans and pants was almost enough to make me cum on the spot and there was already a large amount of pre-cum juice leaking from the end. I wanted no more than to grab hold of my turgid cock that was pulsing and straining toward her and ram it as far up that delicious smelling hole as I could, but the restraints on my hands prevented me doing anything other than just wishing it.

She laughed deep in her throat and once more began to frig herself inside her panties, but this time her other hand encircled my engorged cock. The feeling was amazing, her slim fingers were cool on my red-hot tool, and as they slowly wanked it up and down it grew larger than I had thought possible.

I could now hear delicious slurping sounds from her as her fingers worked inside herself, the front of her panties now liberally soaked with her juice. As she felt my thighs tremble and my hips begin to buck under her wanking hand she stopped at once again saying, "Oh no, not yet, you cannot come until I tell you to." Although her voice was now quite shaky and her breathing was almost as fast as mine.

She backed away a little and slid her panties right down, elegantly stepping out of them, slowly revealing a fabulously smooth mound with delicate crimson lips surrounding her center that was soaking wet, pearls of moisture glistening on her neatly trimmed jet black pubes.

Moving back in front of me she climbed up onto my seat and opened her legs lewdly right in front of my face. Almost in desperation I jammed my face forward and lapped furiously at the feast in front of me. She was so wet it was almost like drinking from a pool, a spicy tangy pool, slightly bitter but oh so sweet!

I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could, straining to reach as far inside her as possible and feeling all the ribs of her inner muscles surrounding my tongue. My face was soaked in her juice now and I could feel her muscles beginning to twitch against my tongue in anticipation of the orgasm winding up inside her. Just as I thought, she was going to come on my face. With what I thought was superhuman control she pulled away from me and if I had not been tied down I would have gone with her, desperate to have her cum juices in my mouth.

Once more she looked directly into my eyes, seeming again to feed off the lust there.

"You will NOT come inside me yet!" she said, and it seemed to me that there was no way I could avoid it when she turned her back to me and sank slowly down onto my cock.

With those cool slim fingers guiding my rampant cock it slurped into her sopping wet hole as she sat back on it, just far enough for the head to be immersed. The change from her cool hand on my cock to the raging heat and silky soft skin inside her made me cry out for her to fuck me. Although I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, her instruction kept repeating in my brain and though there was nothing I wanted more than to gush a fountain of spunk inside her that command kept it from happening.

I tried to thrust my hips up to enter her more, but she kept it so that just my cock head was inside, then she told me to stay still, and again I had to obey. She then just sat there letting the motion of the train rock my cock inside her.

My senses seemed to sharpen so much that I could feel every ridge and fold inside her as she rocked over my cock head in time with the train's motion. I could feel her hot juices running down over the length of my cock and could not believe the agony I was feeling from my desperate need to cum. My balls felt as if they had been filled up from a pressure hose and they would soon burst under the strain.

Slowly she was impaling herself further and further on my raging cock and though I tried with all my might to thrust up into her she was in total control and I could only moan and groan as she serviced herself at her own pace. She was riding my cock with an exquisite rhythm, rapidly lifting up until I almost slipped out of her hole, then slowly sinking back down, wriggling herself onto the whole length of my tool. At each point when my cock was fully in she would pause and squeeze and ripple her inner muscles on it. I was whining and pleading with her now, begging for the release my aching balls demanded.

After what seemed an age, I was buried inside her up to the root, her beautiful arse cheeks slapping against my belly with every downstroke. She then began to slide herself faster up and down the full length, her muscles quivering as her own orgasm built, her breath coming in pants and uncontrolled grunts coming from her mouth as she slammed herself repeatedly up and down.

Just as I once more felt her muscles beginning to spasm, she slid off my cock with a lascivious squelching noise. Gripping it with one hand behind her she then said, "You can let it come when I tell you to, NOT before!"

With saying that she rubbed the head of my soaking cock over the puckered ring of her bumhole, her other hand went to her mouth and came back dripping with saliva which she was using to lubricate herself more, slipping one, then two fingers in her anus to stretch it. Judging by the way her breathing was becoming faster and harsher I knew she couldn't wait much longer. With a breathy sigh she eased herself down, giving little pushes against my cock to ease it into her bum.

As my by now hugely swollen cock popped past her ring and surged into her anus she let out a monstrous grunt and a little scream of pain/pleasure. She stayed still for a moment to allow her anus a chance to adjust to the stretching from my cock head, then she began to slowly ride my cock into her arse, deeper and deeper into her bowel. I could feel on my cock that she had at least three fingers in her own sopping hole frigging herself and rubbing more of her sticky flow onto my cock. Now I was pleading and begging her to let me cum, whining like a dog, the pain in my balls almost unbearable. She just carried on grunting like an animal as her thrusts became wilder.

At last she yelled, "Come in my arse now you bastard, fill me with your hot spunk!"

That command unleashed the psychological restraint on me and I could feel the deep joy pulse through my brain as my cum began to surge wildly out of my swollen aching balls and up the length of my cock.

She made one final lunge onto my cock and then as I felt all her muscles spasming I heard myself screaming with joy as the first spurt gushed from me. She was clinging to the underside of my legs pulling herself down hard on my cock as it began to pump more and more of my spunk up her bowels. Her sphincter was gripping and releasing my cock in the throes of her own orgasm as if trying to milk it.

After the first three huge spurts had emptied into her I took advantage of the loss of her control over me to thrust my own hips savagely in and out, needing to completely empty my engorged balls. She clung weakly to me as each thrust sent another gush deep inside her. The quantity of spunk inside her now was so great that it was beginning to force its way back out, slurping and squelching over my cock and down my balls. Eventually, after about four more squirts I had emptied my balls completely.

The train rattled on.

After about a minute her breathing had almost returned to normal and she lifted herself off my cock. It came out of her ring with a noise just like a cork popping and was accompanied by a loud gurgling fart that deposited a gush of spunk in my lap where it mingled with the copious mess from her juices and saliva.

She reached down and pulled her panties back up, wriggled her skirt back into place and did up her bra and blouse. Once she had put her jacket back on and sat down again opposite me I found that I had to look down at my slowly shrinking cock and the sloppy mess in my lap to believe that anything had happened.

She then realised that I was still tied to the seat and came over to me to release the scarves that had held me in place.

"Thank you, that was just what I needed," she said with a lascivious smile. "Oh, and you ought to do yourself up. The train will be stopping in about two minutes."

The train drew into the station and with one last smile at me she walked away down the platform with a porter scurrying after her to carry her bag.

I watched in amazement, unable to believe that she could walk so calmly with about half a cupful of my spunk inside her. My legs were so shaky I could barely walk out of the station. I just couldn't help wondering if I would ever see this remarkable woman again...

To be continued

bandelero
bandelero
13 Followers