Train Ride Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey continues.
1.3k words
4.36
19.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara24
kara24
52 Followers

It's the guy from before, and he has a positively lecherous look on his face now. He even licks his lips.

You just look at him and nod. I bury my face in your shoulder.

He reaches under the seat and takes his phone from his case. With one last, pointed look at me he turns and slowly leaves. Too slowly.

I try to pant quietly, until he is gone Then you lift my chin and I see your eyes, they betray your calm exterior, I know how horny you found that, and how tempted you were to take it further, to humiliate me more, to maybe have me show more of myself to him. I'm not sure why you didn't, but maybe you just wanted me too much at that moment.

You lift me gently, until I am standing. "You haven't forgotten have you Kara?" I try to think what you are referring to, but my mind is misty from my need to have you. "Your punishment. For earlier? When you sat without permission."

My face flushes immediately. Surely you wouldn't. Not here. But I do know you well, and I know you would not be saying this if you were going to let me off. I have never known you make an idle threat, not once since I met you, and all this began. I know that I could walk out now. That this is my choice, and that makes it more humiliating. At once I need this, and crave it, yet want to run. I know you would not hold it against me, that these games could cease right now. But since I met you I have never known pleasure like it. I know you feel the same and I don't want to lose this. No one else unlocked this side of me - it was you. You saw something in me that I had hardly even noticed myself. From the first kiss when you held my hands over my head, and pressed against me, I melted into you. Since then I have craved your touch, hard or soft, and this moment is no different.

Your voice brings me back to reality, "Bend over and put your palms flat on the seat Kara."

I wait for a split second before obeying you. A second to make the choice. To choose pain and humiliation. Knowing that it will lead to pleasure like nothing else.

I bend forwards and put my hands on the seat, and you stand behind me. I feel your cool hand run up my legs and raise my skirt up, exposing my bottom. You fold it neatly up onto my back. Your palm rubs gently across the softly curving cheek, and I tense in anticipation. Slowly, gently your fingers delve into my pussy and spread the lips until my wetness must be soaking you. "My my Kara, it does seem that you are enjoying this despite the colour in your face."

I squirm and almost stand up but your hand firmly places mine back down. My stomach cartwheels and I fidget trying to relieve the heavy sensation between my legs.

"Stand still please Kara."

I take a deep breath and steady myself. Not knowing what is coming next is what drives me so crazy. You do nothing but wait, knowing how the tension is building in me. Until just as I think I can't bear it anymore, SLAP. Your hand connects hard with the soft, sit spot on my bottom. Heat spreads out from the spot and warms my legs. SLAP. Again, on the other side, I bite my lip and don't cry out. SLAP. SLAP, SLAP in quick succession, and this time it is hard to keep quiet. I am terrified now that the couple will come back as it seems like I have stood here for ages. I look from the corner of my eye, to reassure myself. I want to squirm out of your way, but I don't, I hold still. An image comes to my mind of what this looks like from where you are standing, and I feel myself getting wetter when I imagine my pink bottom glowing under your hand. I picture you, calm and collected, administering the spanking I deserve. Always in control. Not like me, hot, sweating, panting, writhing, wriggling. You make me like this but never do I see the same from you.

The spanking gets harder and harder and I find my mind drifting to that place I have been before. The place where pain and pleasure become the same. All sensations build together, the desperate need to come and the hot, spreading pain from your hand. Oh God, I know I would come now from one touch of your finger on my clit, and when I hear a long moaning sound it takes a minute to realise its me. A flash from the corner of my eye drags me back, and I turn my head quickly to see the guy from before. Just his face in the window, holding his mobile phone. Shit! He has taken a photo! I crane my neck to you to see your response. You are looking up too, but you seem unconcerned, just intent on finishing the spanking you had promised to deliver. I expected the guy to have the decency to hide but instead he just gives you a thumbs up and flashes another leering look at me, before turning slowly and walking away.

My mind reeling from embarrassment has been distracted and I feel the pain in my punished bottom. Reading me like you always do, you reach down and slowly circle my clit with one finger. It is like an electric shock jolting through me. So desperate am I to have some pleasure again that I wriggle and squirm on your hand. You tease for a few seconds, until I think I am going to scream, then start to rub the good spot and once again I am a panting, quivering wreck in your hands. I cant keep quiet when I come. I think of the passengers in the next carriage and the guy who might still be outside the door, but nothing can keep the sound in. The release is exquisite, and my body shudders and rocks with the waves of orgasm that crash through my stomach and legs and heat my whole body. It is so amazing that even after the after shocks have subsided I still stand with my palms on the seat. Eyes closed. This is how you make me feel. As if nothing else in the world matters but us. That you are the only one that can do this to me. You crave control and I crave to be controlled, how much more perfect a match could there be?

I stand and turn to you, your eyes holding me. I rest against you, our bodies rocking gently with the train, and you stroke my hair. "Go clean up sweetie." I look up at you, I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel. "Later" you whisper, and I drag myself away from you.

When I come back you are sat by the window as before. Not a hair out of place. As if nothing has happened. The couple have returned from their meal and are sitting silently opposite one another again. I know that I am tidied up but I feel as if both of them must know everything that happened, although I doubt he has told his wife. Its hard, but I hold my chin up and walk past them to my seat in front of you. You hold out your closed hand towards me, and I hold out my palm wondering what you have. You drop something small into my hand and close my fingers. I open my hand and see 2 small clamps. I blush again, and close my hand quickly my eyes wide and curious. I don't know what you have in mind, but my thoughts race to all the places you might plan to put them. You smile and I know that this is going to be a very good weekend.

kara24
kara24
52 Followers