Train Station Surprise

Story Info
Long separated lovers meet after work.
1k words
2.19
11.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I live across the country from each other. We are both in long term relationships, but our attraction for each other fills needs that our existing relationships do not. We do not see each other often, so we trade fantasies and plan our next meeting via email -- who knows what might actually happen if you believe?

It would be nice to greet you as you get off of the train after work someday soon. We could only say hi and walk away together. Once we were away from the station we would retrieve my rental car and drive to my hotel. We could make a stop in the bar, have a drink to unwind and maybe heat things up a little bit. Being around you makes me want to be very close to you. Spending just a little time building anticipation would give us time to talk about what we are feeling, and to tease each other. I wonder what you would tell me, face to face, how you are feeling and what you would like to do? I know that you are willing to show me - I liked that. Even a hint would be exciting.

When we finish our drink, we would go to my room and begin our adventure. Would we have a plan for undressing? I would like to take my time undressing you - kissing all of you as I peel you clothes off, leaving you naked and wanting me. I would keep my pants on for a while, lay you on your back and kiss your breasts, rub your clitoris and take you slowly to orgasm. It would be clear that this was about pleasing you, slowly.

Seeing you laying there so ready and wanting me would be hard to resist. My desire to show you the depth of my passion would make me want to delay your gratification a bit longer. Kissing my way down your belly and past your waist would show you my intentions. After teasing you with kisses around your thighs and some gentle probes of your wetness I would stand and remove my pants. As I returned to the bed I would roll you over on top of me. As you started to turn and pleasure me, I would keep you facing forward so that we would be able to concentrate on your pleasure. I would let you slide up and down my hard penis, and tease you with gentle penetrations. After a few moments of buildup I would slide you up my belly, again kissing you as you move, down your neck, across your chest, pausing to kiss your breasts and tease your firm nipples. You would know where I was going as I pulled you further up my body and kissed my way down your body.

After moving you up so that I can taste you fully, kiss your clitoris, probe your vagina and use my hands to massage your breasts, back side and thighs. You'll have to take my word on the beauty of the view from underneath you - your deep breathing, your breasts and a total view of all of you in intense pleasure. As your next orgasm began to stir I would feel you pulling to move yourself down my body to envelop my penis. I would let you go, slowly, kissing my way back up your belly, your tender breasts, your hard nipples, your neck and your exciting luscious mouth. I would rub my hardness against you as you positioned yourself to take me inside you. I would enjoy feeling your heat and wetness as we aligned ourselves and you take me inside you, slowly more and more until we are joined in ecstasy. Slow strokes in and out as you move your hips to get pressure in just the right places and drive me to the edge of ecstasy. We could do this for a while, taking it slow, deeply enjoying each other, we don't have a time limit this time.

Because we can wait and enjoy this evening, I stop you short of our finish and move you onto your hands and knees. As I push against your back side, allowing my hands to massage your breasts, stroke your belly and stroke your hot wetness. I feel you push gently back against my hard penis as I find your inflamed and tender clitoris and gently stroke it as your breath grows more shallow. I would let you find the best spots and pressure as I try to control my excitement and further stimulate your breasts and hard wet clitoris. As you again approach your peak I would again pause and offer you a chance to change positions, just one more time. After the prolonged tease on your hands and knees you would ask for me to finish you now, to make love to you deep and hard.

As I penetrated you for our concluding act I would again feel your hot wetness take all of me into you. I would feel your muscles hold me firmly; pulling me as I pull out and expanding to take all of me as I bury my penis inside you. As I again reach around you and find your clitoris, I feel you tense as I find it ready to be gently stimulated. As I push deeply into you your hips greet me with steady gyrations that make it so hard for me to hold back and continue to make love to you. It is not long before there is no longer a need to wait. I feel your muscles tense, your breath quicken and your arms collapse as a great orgasm marks the peak of our passion. I wait and enjoy your release and then with a few long firm strokes, pushing you slightly along the mattress I climax deep within you.

After a few moments to collect our wits we roll over onto our left side and relax with me inside you with your body in my arms. After some more time, I wake up to find you still there, in my arms and I know that it was not a dream, but a wonderful evening.