Train the Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

"I might have lots of questions."

Tori grimaced and quickly moved behind the podium, which at least provided coverage for the bottom half of her naked body. Soon, she was into the lesson and moving from the podium to her computer to the whiteboard. Scott watched every step she took with an ever-growing erection between his legs. Tori was able to make sense of her lecture, but her mind was clearly more focused on the fact she was teaching without a shred of clothing on. And she was in ecstasy.

Scott could no longer resist the urge and began stroking the hard cock inside his pants. Tori caught him as she stood by the whiteboard and she had conflicting feelings of childish embarrassment and adult lust. Soon afterwards, she needed to move to his computer to show him something. It was the closest they'd been since she stripped off her dress and it was with considerable reluctance that she bent over to point something out to him.

Scott's eyes never once left her breasts and he barely heard what she was saying.

"Are you paying attention, Mr. Daley?" she asked.

"You are incredibly sexy," he replied.

She stood upright, feeling the blush return to her face. After a short pause, she said, "I think it's incredibly unfair I'm the only one without clothes on. If you're as horny as you appear to be, you should let me see it."

"It's YOUR fantasy, Tori. Do what you want to do."

Almost immediately, she bent down and unbuckled Scott's pants. Slowly, she opened them and pulled down the zipper.

"Take it out," she demanded. "Stroke it where I can see it."

Scott gladly took the throbbing cock in his hand after pushing down his underwear. Once Tori had a good look at it, she turned and resumed the lesson. But in just a couple minutes, she was back at his desk.

Scott said, "When you imagine yourself and your student naked, what happens?"

Tori stared at the bright pink head of Scott's cock as he continued a methodical masturbation.

"We fuck."

The words were as calmly stated as anything she'd said all day.

"How?" he asked.

"I sit in his lap."

Scott said a small prayer of thanks that the chair he was in had no arms. Nothing would prevent her from doing just that.

"Do it, Tori. Just like you imagine it."

Her eyes traveled from his face to his lap and back again. She felt her pussy get wetter as the seconds passed. Then she stepped between his legs.

Instead of straddling him like Scott expected, Tori sank to her knees and took his cock in her hand. Holding it upright against her palm, Tori leisurely licked it from his balls to the tip. Only then did she put her lips on it, gradually opening her mouth and lowering her head until the entire, long shaft disappeared. She bobbed up and down, sucking a little harder each time. Scott leaned back with his eyes closed.

He would have been disappointed when she quit, except for the fact he knew what it meant. This time Tori did straddle his legs and move her pussy directly over his erection. Scott put his hands on her waist to steady her and Tori leaned forward. Her tits were offered to him and he eagerly took one in his mouth. Scott sucked on it loudly, rolling the nipple with his tongue and biting on it gently. Tori moaned and lowered her pussy until it contacted his cock.

With Scott still sucking on her tit, Tori reached under her body and guided his cock to the entrance to her pussy. Her own juices and his stiffness made the rest easy. Tori gradually lowered herself onto the cock and took a deep breath when she was settled in his lap. Scott looked up, and they kissed.

Tori repositioned herself during the kiss so that she could raise and lower her body with just the right pressure on Scott's cock. Then she leaned back and began the pleasant task of fucking him. Scott's hands were all over her ample breasts, kneading them and squeezing them with enthusiasm as his cock slid in and out of Tori's cunt. Both of them quickly forgot their surroundings or why they were there.

Tori allowed Scott to suck on her tits from time to time, sending quivers through her body each time. He gripped her by the ass and clutched at the supple skin with his fingers. The entire time, they kept up a steady fucking that could have gone on all day, as far as they were concerned.

Tori's moans grew louder and more frequent. She begged Scott to fuck her harder and he willingly complied. The chair they were on struggled to maintain its spot between the desk in front and behind Scott, but as long as his cock remained inside Tori it didn't matter. Their orgasms got closer and closer.

"Oh God, Scott. I think I'm gonna cum," Tori warned him.

"It's OK. Me, too. Just tell me if I shouldn't..."

"Hell no! Don't you dare pull out of me," she whined.

So he didn't and Tori continued feeling his huge cock fill her pussy, and Scott continued feeling her pussy constrict around him. The secluded training room became a sensuous cauldron and the sexual tension that built up during the morning rapidly boiled over.

"Oh my God. Yes!" Tori cried out.

She threw herself down onto Scott's cock as her orgasm grew stronger and stronger. He clung to her body and thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Now, Tori. Now," he told her.

Together they came in a thunderous series of grunts, groans, moans, and cries of pleasure. Tori wrapped her arms around Scott's neck and held onto him for stability. The tiny chair was pushed to the edge of its strength, but luckily the encounter ended with no harm done to the participants or the equipment. When it was over, Tori simple clutched her new favorite student and allowed her pulse to return to normal. Scott remained inside her, letting every last drop of cum ooze out of his cock.

"Wow," Tori sighed.

"Is that how you imagined it?" Scott asked.

"Much better."

Tori slowly lifted herself from his lap and walked towards her dress. As she put it on and Scott pulled up his pants, he said, "Any other fantasies you have?"

Tori pulled up the zipper in the back of the dress and smiled at him.

"Sometimes, we fuck against the classroom door, with my legs wrapped around his waist," she answered.

Scott looked at his watch.

"When's the next break?"

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12