Trainer

Story Info
A young man and his girlfriend.
2.7k words
3.83
85k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Ames26
J_Ames26
33 Followers

Bang, bang, bang, bang.ungh ungh ungh uuuuuuuungh!!!!

I knew of Ryan long before I ever actually met him. My girlfriend and I were living in a duplex at the time and he was the young stud who moved in next door and seemed to entertain a different girl - loudly - every night of the week. It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the fact that Chloe and I were suffering through the first serious dry spell of our relationship. We'd always enjoyed a healthy and active (if not very adventurous) sex life, but now, after three years together, we often went weeks without having sex, and when we did, it was the boring, perfunctory stuff of middle-aged couples.

I knew that I was at least partially to blame. I had recently turned 30, and the full-length mirror in front of our shower reminded me daily that I had let my gym membership lapse and it showed. I was an athlete throughout high school and remained naturally fit through college and into my mid-20s, but now, a combination of age, a long-term relationship, and a demanding career were taking a noticeable toll on my midsection. I wasn't fat by any means, but where I once wore toned and clearly defined abdominal muscles, there was now just a shapeless haunch. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a bit self-conscious, but my decision to get back into shape was less about my own vanity and more about my concern for my Chloe.

She was naturally gorgeous and she had stayed in impeccable shape over the years. She was only two years younger than me, but she still got carded when we went out to bars. More importantly, she still turned heads every time we went out. If her fiery red hair couldn't catch a man's attention, than her body certainly could. Her waist was almost impossibly slender in proportion to her buoyant c-cup breasts and full, perfectly round ass. In short, she had a body built for fucking. She was the kind of woman men couldn't help but stare at, and I took it as a compliment whenever I caught one looking.

So you can understand my disappointment in myself and our relationship. We were still very much in love, but the thought that I was so lethargic and out of shape that I couldn't arouse much passion for the gorgeous creature that slept next to me made me question my own manhood. I knew it was time to start hitting the weights and the treadmill again. I wanted to do it for myself, and for Chloe, but it was Ryan who really motivated me to take action.

It seemed my new neighbor's busy schedule of constant fucking had kept him rather busy, so he was still moving some boxes and large furniture despite the fact that he'd been tormenting me with his late night grunts and thrusts for about three weeks. I came home early from work one evening to see him shirtless and sweating, effortlessly lifting an easy chair from the back of his Jeep.

"Hey, buddy," he said as I walked past.

"Hi," I managed awkwardly. I'm normally a pretty outgoing, neighborly kind of guy, but the fact that I my introduction to Ryan came from the kind of epic sex sounds I had previously only heard in porn made our first face-to-face a little weird.

But there was something else. I'd always considered myself 100% hetero, a full 0 on the Kinsey scale, but something about being unexpectedly confronted by the sheer male perfection that was Ryan took the wind out of me. Maybe it was just the fact that I had become so self-conscious about my own sorry physique, but the sight of his perfect 8-pack abs and corded arms made me feel about three feet tall and anxious to get inside.

After a quick "see ya later" nod to Ryan I bolted up the front steps and after what seemed to be a lifetime of fumbling for keys, charged through the door, eager to catch my breath in private. Instead, what I caught a sight that set me back on my heels again.

Chloe was perched on the back of the couch staring out the window with a transfixed expression Id never seen on her before. I knew instantly that she'd had a similar reaction to the sight of shirtless Ryan.

"Hi," I said, trying to sound amused and understanding.

"Christ!" she shrieked. She apparently had heard me burst through the front door. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"What are you looking at?" I asked, walking over to the window.

"Oh, just the new neighbor moving in. Just wanted to see who we'll be living next to."

"Ah, yesÉthe late-night lover."

"What?"

I had forgotten that Chloe usually fell asleep hours before I did and likely hadn't overheard any of Ryan's activities.

"This guy's got a different chick over every night and they fuck for hours." I said. "I can't believe it never woke you up."

"Really?" Chloe said, unable to conceal her intense interest in the matter. "How do you it's always a different girl?"

"Trust me, you can tell."

That night as I stayed up reading, Chloe struggled to stay awake along with me. Sure enough, just after midnight the usual show began. She had been lying next to me and dozing off, but as soon as she heard the unmistakable sound of bodies slapping together, she sat bolt upright like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Is that him?" she asked, excitedly.

"What do you think?" I said.

We listened for a few minutes, first to the sound of Ryan's company for the night squealing in ecstasy, then to the bed as it sounded like it was threatening to break through the adjoining wall. Finally, Ryan's voice joined the chorus of grunts and groans. At first it sounded as though he was about to cum but it went on far too long for that.

Chloe sat and listened intently with a slack-jawed smile on her face. I guess the site of my girlfriend so thoroughly enjoying a sex show put on by another man should've bothered me, but the raging erection that was making a tent in my pajama pants seemed to suggest that it didn't.

I assumed Chloe was aware of how aroused I was, but it wasn't until about ten minutes of listening to Ryan jackhammer his friend in what sounded like a doggystyle position that she looked down, wide-eyed, at my boner.

"Well, hello there," she said. "Looks like we'd better give our new neighbor some competition."

In one smooth motion, she pulled my pants to my knees and took my throbbing cock first by both hands, then into her mouth. At first I thought it had been so long since we had sex, that I had simply forgotten what Chloe's blow jobs felt like. Then I realized she had never gone at it with such enthusiasm as before.

After about a minute of trying my hardest not to cum I pulled her up by the arms, turned her onto her back and got on top of her. I had every intention of making up for lost time, and giving Ryan a run for his money in the endurance department. Instead, I thrust into her about eight times, and the combination of her moans of pleasure and those of the couple next door became too much for me.

"That's right baby. Fuck me like that stud next door," Chloe said, at just the moment that I let out a cry and pumped her full of cum. I pulled out and rolled off of her, the sound of Ryan's epic lovemaking mocking me.

"It's okay, baby," Chloe said. "It's been a while."

Just as I was about to respond Ryan and his lady friend reached their climaxes simultaneously (her third or fourth of the night) and their screams of shared pleasure nearly burst my eardrums.

I turned off the light and Chloe and I laid in silence for a while. I was about to nod off to sleep, when suddenly, I felt my chest tighten and my eyes shot wide open. I couldn't believe it. He was going at it again.

"Holy shit," Chloe said. "Are they doing it again?! What a fucking stud." She laughed. I could tell she meant it ironically and didn't want to hurt my feelings, but I had never felt more emasculated. I made up my mind that tomorrow, I would begin working out for real. I may never look or fuck like Ryan, but I could at least get in shape enough to pleasure my girlfriend the way she deserves.

On my lunch break the next day, I drove to the Westside Fitness Center around the corner from my apartment. I signed up for a one-year membership and when the girl behind the counter asked if I was in interested in signing up with a personal trainer, I eagerly answered in the affirmative. I knew myself well enough to know that if I didn't have an appointment to keep, I wouldn't make the time to work out.

"Well we have several to choose from," said the toned young lady in the alluring black leggings. "If you wanna follow me, I can show you a couple in action and it may help with your decision." Her tight pants and perfectly round ass made me eager to follow her, but to be honest every attractive woman I saw made me feel like less of a man, as of late. All I could think of is what a poor showing I'd make in the sack if I were ever given the chance with them.

Still, I followed her to the main gym area, and it was like the gods could sense my newest insecurity. Everywhere I looked, shapely, sexy young women were working out (along with a couple obviously gay men whose washboard abs and bulging pecs made a mockery of my own torso). I found it hard to believe this many attractive young people frequented this tiny westside gym, but it wasn't long before I found out why.

In the corner, guiding a sexy middle-aged MILF through a leg raise routine stood the most perfect human specimen I had ever laid eyes on. I didn't even need to see his face. My eyes made their way up from his feet, to the giant bulge in his bicycle shorts, and before I even got to his rippled stomach, I knew it was Ryan.

He helped the exhausted woman up from her back, as he'd likely done so many times before, and just as the counter girl was about to make her introductions, our eyes met.

"Hey, buddy," he said, walking over with his hand outstretched.

"Hey, neighbor," I said awkwardly. "How are you?"

He sauntered over and gave my hand a squeeze that felt like it was going to break my fingers off at the third knuckle. I had never realized until he was up close, but he at least a half a foot taller that I. I knew immediately what I had to do.

"Do you work here?" I asked.

"Yeah," he responded, slightly amused. "Yeah, I do, why?"

"I need a trainer."

"Man, this girl last week? Ass like I've never seen in my life."

It's hard to go through a workout regimen with a full erection, but I learned to do that after my first session with Ryan (I also learned to wear loose fitting sweatpants so as not to make the female patrons screaming). His mind was built for sex as much as his body, and he'd talk about his recent conquests throughout the entire session. Mostly they were girls he trained, and mostly I'd heard in great detail what happened when he got them back to his place. Sometimes they shared a workout space with us. I could always tell immediately which ones Ryan had fucked or was planning on fucking because they locked eyes for the entire time I was struggling through a set of crunches. Seeing the perfect ass that Ryan described slamming into the night before writhing in a set of black leggings on the nearest elliptical didn't make the problem in my pants any softer.

"You wouldn't believe how she screamed when I fucked her doggystyle," Ryan whispered as I rolled off of the exercise ball, sweating and exhausted.

"Oh, I'd believe it," I gasped.

The session went on like that, with Ryan bragging about loving and leaving the kind of women I'd only ever dreamed about. To make matters worse many of his detailed came while absentmindedly saving my life by hoisting with one hand weights that had threatened to crush my adam's apple seconds earlier.

But nothing prepared me for what I saw when Ryan and I hit the locker room together.

In his usual laidback fashion, he questioned me about my job, where I lived (he'd apparently forgotten we were neighbors) and, of course, about my sex life. I told him about Chloe just as he began peeling off his bicycle shorts.

"Oh, that hot little redhead is your girl?" he asked. I heard the question on some level, but it was hard to answer with the most impressive male member I'd ever seen outside of a porno just a few feet from my face. Completely limp, he was a good inch longer than I was hard. To my profound embarrassment, he followed my gaze.

"Don't worry about it, bro," he laughed. "I'm blessed in that department. Many a straight dude has been caught staring." I wanted to look Ryan in the eyes but between his massive dick and face I had to take some time to linger on what could only be described as a perfect male torso. I've never had a gay inclination in my life, but I found myself imagining what it would be like to be a woman - to be Chloe - in the presence of such a flawless specimen.

Chloe left the office a little early that day, so she was already at the apartment when I got there. She was taken aback by the sight of me in basketball shorts, looking like I'd just participated in some sort of sad wet t-shirt contest for doughy, pre-middle-aged men.

"Where have you been?" she asked, not even trying to conceal her shock.

"At the gym," I answered, nonchalantly.

"Oh, and you didn't just walk on the treadmill and stare at some asses in yoga pants?" She was joking, but it was the first time that she mentioned my laziness with regard to fitness.

"Nah, actually I got a trainer." She perked up a bit. Like, Maybe there's still a man who can please me trapped under this unathletic tub of shit. I thought I'd up the ante. Actually, it's our new friend - I hired Ryan from next door to train me.

What happened next was a blur. Chloe and I fucked on every flat surface in the living room, making it the first time we'd fucked on any surface in that apartment other than the bed. I didn't know what had gotten into her, but I suspected the mere mention of Ryan training me got her going. Maybe she thought some of his magic rubbed off on me. I hoped so. The thought of it made me work twice as hard and I pulled out of her thinking I'd turned in my best performance in years. Chloe's exhausted sighs of ecstasy told me I was right.

We lied naked on the floor together in rapturous silence for a few moments. Just as we were beginning to doze off, we were awakened a loud squeal and a manly grunt that seemed to come from inside the room. The man himself was home and the sounds of his pleasure were even louder in here than in the bedroom.

Chloe and I listened to him ravage his obviously satisfied guest and she began to writhe on my leg and touch herself. She stopped just short of climaxing and looked me in the eye to confirm we were thinking the same thing. "We should have him over for dinner," she said more as a command than a suggestion.

J_Ames26
J_Ames26
33 Followers