Training A Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Suspending your slave.
1.1k words
3.64
96.2k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love it when my fuck hole gets to lick clean my cock after I've been up its asshole. So hot!

Well, it's time to put my property back in its cage.

"Crawl back to your cage, fuck hole" I said.

"Yes Master"

I cracked the whip on its nipples. It cowered as it crawled back to be locked up again.

I needed to work on my suspension system. I wanted to be able to lift my slave off the ground completely and whip it or fist it without having to worry about it falling down on me. Knowing my slave was watching me prepare the suspension system for its next session, was even better. My cock was getting hard already and I had just dumped a load up its ass a few minutes earlier. I knew I would need more time before I could shot another load of cock juice, so I just worked on my project.

I arranged all the pulleys, chains and O rings so I could put my property any way I wanted and torture it as much as I wanted. Preparation was critical. Once I start abusing my slave, I like to continue until I'm satisfied. I wanted to have spreader bars with the hook in the middle to I could stretch it by its feet and or arms. I wanted full access to all parts of my prisoner. Being able to spit, whip, paddle, piss, spank, whip and spit was important to me. As its MASTER, I knew how much I love to do all of that while my slave is helpless for all my abuse and torture.

I was getting very proud of my dungeon. It was nice and dark with old and dirty floors. My best preparation to date was the little paths cut in the floor by a contractor two weeks ago. The room looked so simple to him. I told him I wanted any plumbing leaks from upstairs to flow towards the sump pump well!!! Little did he know.

I had a bucket in the well to catch all the liquid. It would NEVER get pumped out. After all, the only liquid on the floor was going to be from my cock as I pissed on my slave whenever I wanted. Either to rinse off my spit on it or just plain piss on it for my personal pleasure.

I had found an old full-length urinal on ebay and ordered it. That was going in another corner.

That, had me excited!

I want to have my toilet slave feel at home with it. First, when the urinal arrives, it will clean the urinal with its tongue and mouth till I am satisfied my toilet slave cleaned it properly. Then, I will have my toilet slave sit in the base of the urinal while I tie its hands up over the flushing hardware. Yeah, that's fucking hot! Then, whenever I need to piss, I can just walk over to my personal urinal and soak it from its stretched arms, face, neck, tits and cunt hole with all my hot piss.

I never knew recycling could be so much fun! Can't wait for it to arrive!

Pictures are in order, don't you think? Think about it. A "real" toilet!

Well, it's time to try out my suspension work on my slave.

"Wake up, fuck hole"! It's time for your MASTER's pleasure.

"Yes Master"

"Crawl out and lay on the floor on your back under the ropes"

"Yes Master"

I arranged the two spreader bars at its hands and feet and secured them to its permanent cuffs. After I secured the last cuff and stood up, I was so proud. My slave was going to go to new heights today (literally). As a final gesture before I started hoisting it up, I hacked up a big slimy spit and spit it right on its face - perfect, it landed right on its forehead. I knew it would drip down onto its cheek and chin and then its tits when it got hoisted up.

I was tempted to stop hoisting as its mouth reached my cock height but it was too low. I wanted my torture to be convenient to me. I wanted to be able to whip all over it so I raised it till its body height was even with my waist. Ah, perfect for whipping its tits, cunt, thighs and cheeks. I could see a look of fear in its eyes as I raised my full 3-foot multi-stranded whip - my favorite.

My cock was throbbing and soaking wet. My cock knew this was going to be hot. Total control and abuse and torture over my helpless slave.

"Whack" Fuck, that felt good. I could feel the power coming over me as I started whipping and whipping it.

"Whack, Whack, Whack"

"hufp,hupf,ohhhhhh" it moaned in pain. Fuck, that's what I lived for. "WHACK"

"WHACK"

"WHACK"

My whippings were landing all over. Since it was suspended from one central point, it was completely helpless, yet would spin from the pressure of the beating and whipping.

"WHACK, WHACK, WHACK" Fuck, I was hard as steel, as I whipped my property!

Its cunt was fully exposed to my whipping. Not only were its lips huge, cunt juice was running down its asscheek from its cunt as I whipped and whipped it. As it slowly spun around, I realized its head was hanging down and its tits right there for the whipping. I took my left hand up and held its head down by its neck as I started whipping and whipping its tits. Each time the whip hit its tits, its head would jerk up and then choke itself. I was holding it by the neck!!!!!! Fuck, this is fucking hot. My cock is begging to shot all over its fuck hole.

"Whack, Whack, Whack" Harder and harder, faster and faster.

"WHACK, WHACK, WHACK!!!!!!"

Oh fuck, here I was whipping the shit out of my slave's tits with my right hand, choking the breath from its neck and lungs with my left hand while my cock was ready to shot a huge load of cock juice all over it. Could it get any better?

"WHACK, WHACK, WHACK"

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, HERE IT COMES" "I'M GONNA BLAST!!!!!"

"SPLAT, OH, SPLAT, OH, SPLAT"

As my fuckhole passed out from the whipping and no air, my steel cock shot a huge load of sticky cock juice all over its struggling red face. My cock was so hard and excited, it shot all that sticky cock juice without me even touching it. The rush I get from beating, torturing, abusing, choking and whipping my property is all I need to make my cock explode its hot sticky juice all over

As I released its chokehold, my cock juice stretched and dripped onto the floor. That was ok though. I knew my fuck hole would be more than happy to clean the floor with its tongue when I let it down.

After all, that's what slaves are for - service to its MASTER