Training A Slut Ch. 2

Story Info
Would Marie do what Sally told her to?
1.8k words
4.46
66.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and Marie had been sleeping together for 3 weeks now. Marie was becoming a very good lover under Sally's gentle tutorage. Sally knew not to rush things, to let Marie decide when it was time to move on to the next step. But Sally was still in charge.

She remembered that first night, when they had got back to the hotel. Marie had been flushed by her encounter in the club and Sally had kept up the heat during the taxi ride back. She wanted Marie to be ready, and willing, for what was to come.

As soon as they entered the room Sally kissed her friend for the first time. At first Marie was hesitant, still not sure about these new feelings she was experiencing, but the soft insistence of Sally's lips against her own soon made her forget her doubts and she gave in to the seduction.

Sally had spent hours pleasuring Marie, letting her experience how wonderful another woman could make her feel. Taking her to heights of pleasure never before imagined, let alone experienced. Marie had given herself over to Sally completely. Enjoying each new glimpse into her own sexuality.

Sally was a patient teacher; she curbed her own desire until she was sure Marie was ready. Then slowly she had led her friend through the delights of pleasuring another woman. At first she had simply masturbated in front of her, sliding her fingers effortlessly inside her moist pussy; letting Marie see the pleasure on her face as her fingers found and then stimulated her clitoris. Sally knew that Marie would not be able to remain a spectator for long, and soon she was reaching out to gently touch and caress Sally's breasts.

Sally had guided Marie's hand down to her aching pussy, letting her friend explore the wetness for a moment before encouraging her to probe more deeply. Marie was clumsy at first, unsure of what she was doing, but Sally encouraged her with little murmurs of pleasure. As her orgasm approached Sally's hand joined Marie's to increase the pressure, to concentrate on her clit, while she bucked her hips through the spasm.

***

Now, after 3 weeks of regular lovemaking, Sally did not need to guide Marie. Her friend was quite an expert in using her fingers, her tongue and even toys, to pleasure Sally. And Marie had exhibited an almost insatiable desire for sex. Sally had shown Marie what a sexual animal she was and Marie loved it! It was time for the next step.

It wasn't enough for Sally to have her friend willing to please and be pleased at her insistence. She wanted Marie to be completely free from all inhibitions, to long for sexual encounters of any kind, to be a complete slut.

Sally chose the clothes that Marie would be wearing that evening. A short leather skirt and a halter neck top that clung to her bra-less breasts. Marie had to look like a slut as well as behave like one. Marie was a little uncomfortable with the choice Sally had made, especially when Sally insisted that she wear no underwear, but eventually gave in to please her friend.

They were soon sitting in a crowded bar and drawing quite a bit of attention. Sally had chosen a table that faced the pool table. She wanted the men to be distracted from their game by the two beautiful women in front of them. She intended to give them a show they would remember for a long time.

'What are we doing here?' Marie asked. 'I told you,' Sally whispered as she stroked Marie's arm, 'I want to have some fun tonight.'

'But everyone's looking at us.'

'That's the idea honey.'

Sally laughed as she saw Marie glancing nervously around. She moved her arm around Marie's shoulders and gently stroked her bare shoulder.

'I'm …not sure… about this,' Marie stammered 'Don't worry, you'll enjoy it I promise,' Sally answered, 'don't I always know what you'll enjoy?'

'Yes, I…I guess so.'

'Well just relax then,' Sally cooed as her hand moved down to stroke Marie's thigh.

By now two or three guys were staring openly as Sally stroked Marie's leg, moving her skirt a little higher each time. Her other hand was still stroking Marie's shoulders and now Sally began to slowly unknot the strap of the halter neck. Marie tried to resist again, looking at Sally with pleading eyes but Sally was determined and soon Marie's breasts were on full view for the watching men. Marie had great tits. They were very full and her nipples were huge and extremely sensitive. As soon as they were exposed they began to harden and Sally saw with delight that most of the men were hardening too as they watched this shameless display.

Sally leant forward and took one of those huge nipples into her mouth. She loved the way it felt against her tongue as she flicked at it and she could feel Marie beginning to relax beneath her. Sally wasted no time and moved her hand further up Marie's leg. The men now had a full view of Marie's mound as Sally pushed the skirt up to her hips. Marie instinctively slid forward slightly and her legs parted. Sally looked up briefly to see that two of the men had moved closer and were sitting watching them blatantly. Sally smiled at them as she moved her hand over Marie's mound and gently spread her friend's lips. Marie was oblivious to everything now except Sally's touch. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning softly as Sally's fingers played around the edge of her wet opening.

'Are you hot baby?' Sally whispered into Marie's ear. 'Mmm, yes.'

'What do you want honey, what do you want me to do?'

'Ohh please finger me Sally, I'm really horny.' Marie begged. 'Are you sure that's what you want?'

'Yes! Please! I need you to finger me now.'

Marie was raising her hips against Sally's hand as she begged her friend to finger her and Sally knew that she had forgotten that they had an audience.

'OK honey, but you have to open your eyes for me.' Sally whispered as she moved her fingers in slow circles against Marie's pussy and moved her head down to flick at her nipple again with her tongue. Marie opened her eyes and Sally felt her tense again as she saw the two men staring at them. One of the men was rubbing the front of his jeans and Marie's eyes were drawn to the huge bulge beneath his hand. 'See how hot you are baby,' Sally cooed, 'they want you so badly.' Sally suddenly plunged her middle finger deep into Marie's pussy and Marie moaned in pleasure. 'Keep looking at them baby.' Sally urged. 'See how much they want you. How much they want to fuck you.' Sally moved her finger slowly in and out of her friend's wet pussy as she continued to whisper in her ear. 'Would you like that baby? Would you like to feel a huge cock inside you?' Marie merely moaned but the gush of wetness on Sally's hand told her that this suggestion was getting Marie very horny. 'Which one would you like then?' Sally asked. 'Which one would you like to fuck you? Or perhaps you could have both, one fucking your pussy and one in your mouth. Is that what you want honey?' Marie was now moaning audibly and her hands had reached up to circle and squeeze her nipples. Sally inserted another finger into her friend and started to finger fuck her with a regular rhythm. 'You want to suck on a cock don't you? You want to suck on a huge cock while another one fucks you hard?' Sally could feel the approach of Marie's climax and increased the speed of her fingers while her thumb began to massage Marie's engorged clit. 'Tell me that's what you want baby. Tell me that you want to suck and fuck those two guys.'

'Oh god yes.' Marie finally cried. 'I want to be fucked.'

Sally immediately withdrew her fingers and took Marie by the hand. She pulled her up and guided her towards the door of the bar; glancing over her shoulder to make sure that the two men were following. Once outside Sally pushed Marie against the wall and began to kiss her deeply, moving her tongue deep inside her friend's mouth while moving her hand back up her skirt. Her fingers immediately sank back into the wetness of Marie's pussy. 'You still want to be fucked baby?' Sally breathed into Marie's ear. 'Oh God Yes!'

'Good, because I'm going to watch you get fucked by these two guys, OK?'

'Yes, anything, I need to cum, please.' Sally moved away from Marie and motioned for one the men to come forward. He didn't need to be asked twice and immediately began to suck on Marie's tits. Marie held his head as he bit and sucked on her large nipples. His fingers found her pussy and plunged in. Sally watched in growing excitement as he fingered Marie to a shuddering orgasm.

By this time the second man had his huge cock in his hand and was enthusiastically stroking it. Sally moved towards him and replaced his hand with her own. 'Don't get carried away honey,' she told him, 'you have to fuck my friend here.'

'What about me?' the first man asked while unzipping his trousers. 'Oh, don't worry,' Sally said, 'you'll get your turn, but first Marie is going to suck you off, aren't you Marie?' Marie nodded and Sally was pleased to see that she immediately reached for the man's cock and unleashed it from his trousers.

Marie bent forward from the waist and took the man's cock into her mouth. She began to suck at it greedily while the second man moved behind her. Sally watched as he lifted Marie's skirt and guided his cock towards her pussy. As soon as he found it he thrust forwards and Marie gasped but continued to devour the cock in her mouth. The man's hands were on her head as he started to fuck her mouth with vigour. Marie used her tongue to lap at his head while her lips locked around him and moved up and down his shaft. He pushed further and further into her mouth and she continued to suck greedily. The second man was slowly building up his rhythm as he moved his cock in and out of her pussy. He held tightly to her arse as he began to slam faster and faster into her. Marie rocked backwards onto his cock as he thrust faster and faster until she felt him spasm within her. Almost immediately the cock in her mouth started to twitch and soon she felt warm spunk hit the back of her throat.

Sally watched the spectacle with growing pride. A few weeks ago her friend had been a regular housewife and now here she was, outside a bar, in full view, sucking one cock while being screwed by another.

Her work was nearly done.