Training A Teen Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceemo
ceemo
58 Followers

Her lips opened wide as she began her slow journey down his shaft and back up to where her lips clung to the underside of the large head while her tongue continued to caress the rough skin around the leaking slit. She couldn't take all of him in her mouth, but she was determined to do better than she had last night. So, she repeated the movement of her lips, going down further with each repetition until she felt his massive cock touch the back of her mouth, poised at her throat opening. It was then that she heard Marcus moan.

"Yes," he said, "suck that black cock with those pretty red lips. You like my black cock don't you, Babe."

"Mmm, mmm, mmmmm" she replied. It was the only sound she could make with her mouth filled with his cock and it set up a rippling vibration along Marcus's dick as she slowly slid back up his shaft. This brought an even more vocal response from Marcus.

"Arggh! Yes! Harder! Suck my black cock you white bitch! Suck it you slut!"

Cindy was surprised to hear Marcus call her a bitch and a slut, but she knew it was just the lust talking. She knew because she was being driven to unprecedented levels of lust herself and the words didn't offend her, they encouraged her to suck harder and faster.

Marcus reached down and grabbed Cindy's nipples, and began tugging on them and rolling them between his fingers, not so gently this time. Cindy moaned and picked up the pace of her bobbing and sucking. Still she was not able to get all of him in her mouth. He was just too big.

This bitch is getting better but I have to get her to deep-throat a dick if she's going to be any good at sucking cock, thought Marcus. So, he grabbed her head in his hands, stopped her piston motion and slowly slipped her lips off his dick.

He had to admit he was looking at one of the sexiest, most erotic sights he had ever seen. This eighteen-year-old white bitch, who was doing all she could to please him, was looking up at him with her doe-eyed stare, wondering, he was sure, if she had done something wrong. A stringy, wet saliva bridge had formed from the head of his dick to her full red lips with bubbles of foam on his dick head and in the corners of her mouth.

"Wait, stand up," he said, breaking the erotic vision. Bend at the waist and it will give you a better angle so you can take more of this dick you love into your mouth. Let it slide down your throat."

Cindy stood and bent over as her lover commanded. She placed her hands on his massive, muscular thighs for balance, opened her mouth wide, slid her lips over the mushroom shaped head and pushed her head down the shaft while her tongue continually licked and circled the velvety skin. She felt the cock head reach the back of her mouth and slip ever so slightly into her throat. She started to gag and pulled up quickly. After catching her breath she repeated the procedure. This time she let the head slip further into her throat and was able to control her gag reflex.

"Oh, Baby! Oh Shit! You are fucking fantastic," Marcus praised her and moaned loudly. "Shit, that's it bitch. You are now my cock-sucking slut."

Cindy smiled with satisfaction to herself, elated that she could please her man! Feeling ever more comfortable with this new position and technique, she started sucking harder, bobbing her head faster, and swallowing his cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

Well, well, Marcus thought, this bitch has finally caught on. He reached down grabbed her nipples in his large fingers, squeezed and twisted hard. Cindy moaned around his dick as he mauled her nipples.

The pain was real, yet she didn't stop her sucking and bobbing. The combination of pleasure and pain caused her to moan steadily around the now throbbing engorged cock. The harder Marcus pulled and squeezed on her breasts, the harder she sucked, the harder she worked her tongue.

Cindy's moaning was setting up a vibration along the full length of Marcus's dick now that was driving him mad with lust. His balls were tightening and he knew he was ready to explode his seed into this white slut's open throat.

Marcus let go of her nipples, wrapped two fistfuls of her hair around his hands, grabbed her head firmly and took control. He began forcing her head up and down faster, lifting his ass off the chair with each stroke to fuck his cock deep down her throat. Her lips were slamming against his pubic bone on every down-stroke now. His balls tightened and with a roar he spewed his first load of cum directly down her throat. The second eruption splashed against the back of her mouth, while the final spurts ricocheted off her tongue, coating the rest of her mouth.

Cindy swallowed and swallowed as Marcus erupted down her throat and in her mouth. She couldn't prevent some of the stringy liquid leaking from her mouth, running down her chin, dribbling on her tits, on his thighs, and on the chair cushion.

Her pussy had never been so wet. She swore she would have had an orgasm from giving her man a blow job if she had gone on much longer.

"Baby you are the best", he said as he pushed back into the seat spent, as satisfied as he had ever been with a blow job. Marcus reached out with a finger and scooped up some of the cum that had landed on her tits.

"Here, Babe, lick it clean," he said as he pushed his finger between her lips. "You were a little sloppy and made a mess. Now clean it up, all of it."

She actually liked the taste of his cum and quickly began cleaning them both, licking where she could reach and scooping it into her mouth with her fingers where her tongue wouldn't reach, all the while looking at him, smiling and seeking his approval.

She first ran her finger along the underside of his cock squeezing the last bit of cum into her mouth.

Then she licked his cock clean, starting at the head and working down to the base. From there she vacuumed his balls, continuing back, just short of his asshole. Her tongue darted out quickly to capture a glob she spied on his inner thigh.

Satisfied she had not missed a spot on her lover, she switched her attention to her own body. She licked the cum from her nipples, scooped up with her fingers what she could not reach with her tongue and transferred it to her mouth. She sucked her fingers clean and ran her tongue around her lips to lap up the last remnants of her stud's explosion.

Marcus found the last bit of dribbled cum on the leather seat of the recliner, pointed it out to Cindy and she dutifully licked it clean.

Then, with a big grin, Cindy climbed atop Marcus, wrapped her arms around his neck, straddled his lap and rubbed her steaming pussy against his now deflated cock. They kissed and she moaned softly into his mouth while she continued to rub her swollen clit along his limp dick.

Now for the next step, Marcus thought, to get this bitch further in my power.

Marcus rose effortlessly on his rock solid legs with Cindy still clinging to him. He turned, pried her free and plopped her unceremoniously into the recliner. As she sank into the soft leather he grabbed her thighs, his long thick fingers almost encircling them, spread her legs apart and pulled her forward so her ass was half-hanging off the edge of the leather seat.

Kneeling in front of her, he slid his hands under her knees, lifted and rested her legs on his shoulders. Before diving into the luscious treat spread before him, he looked up at her with a hint of a grin on his face and his lips separated slightly by the tip of his heavy tongue. The beautiful blond teen stared back at him wide-eyed, her mouth open, in awe of this strong muscular black stud.

Marcus's gaze drifted down to her swollen clit that was protruding from its protective sheath. He scraped his nail very, very lightly along its length and watched as it grew larger still and protruded further from its hiding spot. He also watched the reaction of the blond, blue-eyed teen. Her eyes glazed over and then he saw and felt a tremor travel the length of her body ending with her legs involuntarily twitching and straightening, brushing along side his ears. "She's not going to last long," he thought.

Cindy moaned loudly as Marcus dragged a finger along her swollen, wet outer lips and then slowly entered her to his second knuckle while gently rubbing her enlarged clit with his thumb. As he slipped his finger further into her moist enclosure he leaned in, closed his lips firmly around her swollen-to-bursting clit and began feverishly attacking it with the tip of his tongue. He pressed his finger in further and rubbed it along her pulsing inner wall.

When he found the slightly bumpy patch he was seeking, her g-spot, Cindy went wild. She raised her hips off the smooth leather seat pushing back furiously trying to increase the friction on her clit and drive his finger deeper. But, just as quickly as he had entered her he withdrew his finger from her dripping pussy and his lips from her throbbing clit.

"God, don't stop! Don't stop!" she pleaded.

But, Marcus did stop. He wanted to extend her pleasure, drag it out to create the ultimate thunderous, mind-blowing orgasm for her. He leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. The taste of their love fluids was sharp on their tongue. Cindy's twitching and shaking faded as she slowly slipped back from the brink.

He started his lips on a slow sensuous, journey down her lush body. Dragging his tongue, he kissed and nibbled his way across her face, her ears and down her neck. He continued along the rise of her breasts, stopping at first one and then the other rock hard nipple, using his pearly white teeth to producing extreme pleasure and then brief sharp pain which elicited a sudden intake of breath from Cindy, but no complaint. He paused at her naval, working his tongue around, in and out at a feverous pitch, simulating the attack he would soon launch against her most sensitive opening.

Then Marcus was back at his objective, poised again above her hot teen pussy, smelling the sweet honey juices that were flowing from her, coating her thighs and running along her crotch to collect in her beautiful pink puckered asshole. He extended his broad thick tongue, ran it rapidly along her wet slit several times, lapped vigorously around her engorged clit and plunged it between the easily parted swollen outer vulva lips. Penetrating her inner lips with the same ease, he pressed his mouth hard against her raging hot opening, getting maximum penetration for his long, thick tongue which was now attacking her cunt walls with unbridled fury.

Cindy just moaned in reply to this assault. She could do nothing but enjoy the feelings building to previously unimaginable heights that spread from her loins to her entire body. She threw her head back and rocked it from side-to-side, her tongue protruding from the corner of her open mouth and drool seeping onto her chin. a series of high-pitched moans emanated from deep in her throat and filled the room.

Coiling and uncoiling his tongue he penetrated the young white bitch to depths her little white boyfriends had never plumbed with their boyish dicks. With his left thumb he began to rub her clit. With the middle finger of his right hand he circled her lubricated anus kneading the surrounding dimpled skin and slightly penetrating her puckered hole with each pass.

He knew she was close. Her moaning was continuous and high pitched. Her cunt muscles were squeezing his tongue, her feet were extended straight and shaking uncontrollably, her ass was lifting off the chair cushion pushing violently against the invading tongue and rubbing fingers. Her hands had clamped onto the back of his head to trap him against her dripping snatch. When he jammed his thick broad middle finger that was probing her anus deep into that nether space she went into a massive orgasm.

She again surprised him. She was a squirter! A gush of orgasmic fluid splashed out of her, hitting his mouth and leaking from the now loose seal between his lips and her skin. He loved it! He drank in the heavenly nectar and smiled inwardly. This slut was going to be hard to let go. He might even want to keep her.

Cindy was oblivious to all but the waves of pleasure that were coursing through her. Her body was being violently wracked with spasms of pleasure. The burst of liquid was a surprise to her; never before had her orgasm been accompanied by such a spray. Never before had her orgasm brought her such indescribable pleasure. Her pupils dilated, her eyes rolled up beneath her lids and she felt herself drifting off, the smile never leaving her face.

Cindy opened her eyes a brief minute later and found the soaking wet, but broadly grinning face of her man Marcus between her spread legs, his bright eyes staring back at her.

"Well, what do you think? Like being my slut?" he said with his grin widening and his eyes sparkling brighter.

"I love being your slut!" she said as she reached up and began kissing him and licking her juices from his face.

They walked back to the couch, still naked, hip-to-hip with her arm around his waist and his right arm wrapped around her shoulder and cradling her breast while his left carried his glass of Coke and melting ice. Cindy plopped on the couch, leaned back in the corner with one leg bent, her knee resting against the back of the couch, and her other leg dangling off the front edge with her toes just scraping the carpeted floor.

Marcus bent over, put his glass down, picked-up the second joint she had rolled earlier, lit it, took a short toke and handed it to her. He then grabbed the glasses and headed off to the kitchen to mix some more drinks.

In the kitchen Marcus mixed Cindy another strong rum and Coke while making himself a weak one. After all he had to relax and regain his strength somehow. He washed his hands and face and cleaned up the kitchen, repacking the remaining rum and Coke. He surely didn't want the family to see a mess, start questioning what had gone on this afternoon, and asking whom she had invited over.

Marcus returned to the family room as Cindy was just finishing the second joint. She scooted over to make room for him as he handed her the drink and placed his own on the coffee table. She took a gulp of her drink to sooth her parched mouth.

Marcus sat down in the corner of the couch, resting an arm on the couch back and Cindy slid tight against him placing her hand on his massive, muscular thigh, rubbing it a few times and giving it a gentle squeeze. She looked at his flaccid dick as she did this and she saw it stir slightly.

They both sat for a minute looking at each other, saying nothing, sipping their drinks and communicating through a series of smiles, raised eyebrows and soft sighs. Marcus placed his drink down, dropped his arm around Cindy, pulled her close and kissed her softly. Cindy was the first to speak when their lips parted.

"I've never felt so satisfied before from having sex," she said locking her slightly moist blue eyes onto his deep browns.

"You're the best babe. I'm glad I could satisfy you," Marcus responded.

"Did I take care of you, Marcus? Was I good? Did I learn to do it right?' she said, not being able to bring herself to say 'Did I suck your cock like a slut?' at what she felt was a tender, romantic moment.

"Honey, you're the best. None better," he said and squeezed her shoulder pulling her in tighter. "I've never seen a girl cum so violently as you did. I get excited just thinking about it," he said giving her his 1,000 watt smile. "This bitch is a real surprise," he thought. "She is going to make one hell of a slut."

"I've never had anyone excite me that way and do those things to me before. I never had anyone talk to me like you did. And I just went crazy when you ah, you know, ah, put your ah, finger in my ah, backside", she stammered.

He smiled at her and squeezed her shoulder again in response. She scraped her nails along his leg and gently squeezed his thigh again. Sure enough, his dick was twitching and awakening. She put her drink down, leaned into him, kissed him with passion and moved her left hand to fondle his balls and rub his cock.

Marcus jumped from the icy coldness of the hand that had been holding her drink. She noticed his reaction and apologized.

"Cold? Sorry. Here, let me fix that," she said as she leaned low over his balls, blew warm moist air from her hot little mouth and licked them softly while she continued to slowly stroke his thick, black cock. "I like the way I can get my man to respond," she thought. "He must really like me."

"Get me hard, Baby. I want to fuck you," he said as he moved her parted lips over the head of his restless cock.

Cindy opened her mouth, slipped her lips over the awakening monster and immediately experienced a rush of familiar feelings. She licked and sucked the head briefly and then plunged full to the root of his semi-hard dick. She held his cock captive in her closed mouth, her tongue working along the full length and girth of the swelling member. She raised her head slowly, her sucking creating sharp concave depressions on her cheeks. She plunged rapidly to the base of what she now thought of as 'her' cock and repeated the slow sucking rise to the head. A few more assaults like this and she pulled her mouth from him. With a loud 'plop' his cock broke free of her lips, bounced off his stomach and after a few oscillations settled rock hard pointing straight up.

"Is that hard enough, Hon?"

"Yeah, Babe. That'll do."

Marcus knelt on the floor in front of Cindy, pulled her ass to the edge of the couch, grabbed her ankles and placed her feet spread far apart. He was not being gentle this time. "This was the time to fuck her hard," he said to himself. "I am going to treat her like the slut she is and take her like I should."

He wrapped his thick fingers around his steel hard cock and placed it against the slut's love hole with just enough penetration to keep it in place while he took the few seconds needed to snake his arms under her legs, outside her hips and to wrap his thick black hands around her slim white waist.

Now, poised and ready he looked up at his slut. Yes, his slut, his to do with as he liked. She was staring wide-eyed and her breathing was rapid and loud through her open mouth.

The massive, well defined muscles on his arms, back and thighs tensed and, with what could only be described as a lecherous grin spreading across his face, he drove his fully extended, rock hard cock, with utter abandon into the young white pussy spread out before him.

The bitch surprised him again! She was soaking wet. Both sets of her pussy lips parted with ease as he filled her fully almost instantly. Thinking that she would have had no time to react to his onslaught he was further surprised when he felt her cunt muscles clamp hard around his cock as he withdrew slowly for a second thrust. His second thrust was met in kind by her. She lifted her ass off the couch cushion, pushed her hands against the base of the seat back for leverage and drove her pubes hard against her lover. The bitch was actually smiling!

Empowered with growing lust and anger, Marcus grabbed her ankles, rose to his feet, and thrust her feet back above her shoulders holding them trapped and spread against the top of the couch. She was now spread wide open in front of him, pussy to asshole. Her young breasts remained firm, not sagging, with their nipples swelling to outrageous size.

Now, in a position of complete control with powerful leverage from his feet set firmly on the floor he thrust his steel tool deep into her hot love canal and began to fuck her hard and fast, pounding her ferociously. Relentlessly he continued to drive into her. As her high-pitched moaning reached ear- damaging levels he accelerated further.

"Are you my slut, my white slut?" Marcus shouted.

ceemo
ceemo
58 Followers