Training a Young Stud Ch. 4

Story Info
Trapped in a blizzard with Randy & Betty.
2.8k words
4.4
62.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy opened the door to see who was brave enough to be out in a blizzard on a Friday night. Whoever it was pushed on past him and came into the bunkhouse, stomping the snow off their boots. Wrapped up in a parka, a scarf wrapped tight around their face, it looked like a woman, tall and slender. She took off her gloves (after setting down her oversized bag) and unwrapped the scarf around her face. It was Betty. She was still panting from the exertion of running in the snow to the house.

"Do you know it's a blizzard out there! I barely made it here with all the drifts piling up on the roads," she exclaimed.

"What made you get out in this weather, Betty," I asked her.

"Bill called me because he couldn't reach you, even on your cell phone. He's stranded and was worried about things here but hasn't been able to reach anyone."

I walked to the phone on the table and sure enough, it was dead. I looked around for my purse, but it wasn't there and pressed my hand over my mouth remembering how fast I got out of the car without my purse (or anything) to help Randy with the livestock.

"Oh, Lord, everything's still in my car."

"Never mind," Betty said handing me hers, "call Bill and let him know you're o.k."

I dialed Bill's cell number, trying to think of what to he'd want to know. Oh well, he'd be happy to hear we got the cattle in and fed and everything at the ranch was tied down. He answered on the first ring, obviously waiting to hear from us. I told him we were all in the bunkhouse, nice and warm, safe and that Randy and I had made sure the livestock were sheltered and fed. He was relieved and glad that I called, then asked to speak to Randy. Randy assured him things were fine, that the three of us were safe and warm. They talked for about five minutes and then he turned his back to us and I could see his ears turning red from something Bill had said.

He handed me back the phone and Bill quietly said, "I think you have a captive audience there. Have fun, sugar. You may have to entertain yourselves for awhile, so don't be too hard on those two! Be sure to turn on the video camera so I can enjoy it with you when I get back." I laughed and whispered, "Don't worry baby, you'll enjoy this one!"

As soon as I disconnected, Randy asked me what that was about. I just smiled and told him that Bill was a bit of a voyeur and enjoyed watching me being fucked. His mouth fell open, his face turned red and he shouted, "He knows we've been fucking around? And he doesn't mind? He likes to watch?" I heard Betty laugh behind us. "Randy, you're having more fun than most men do in a lifetime! Just enjoy it! By the time this blizzard clears, you'll know how to satisfy a woman in every way - and what excites and turns you on too. That big cock of yours is beautiful, you're handsome, and what an ass!" "And shoulders," I added, "don't forget his wonderful muscular shoulders - and strong arms. Hell, the whole package is a dream!"

I saw the blush creep up Randy's neck, but noticed that he was also starting to get aroused. He walked toward me and put his arms around me for a hug, then looked into my eyes. "Joy, I'm yours - for tonight and probably tomorrow too. Now, let's eat! I'm starving and I think I'll need my strength tonight!"

He headed for the kitchen to see what there was to eat. Betty and I walked in behind him, arm in arm, still admiring the view. We were two insatiable ladies. We looked at each other and smiled then went to help Randy. Well, I'm not sure we were helping, but we were having a blast, teasing him each time he bent over for something, fondling his ass, running our hands over his back and chest, just making it "hard" for him to ignore us! He finally settled on a couple of frozen pizzas, put them in the oven and poured us all a drink.

"Now ladies, we only have 20 minutes to wait for the pizza and we can eat!" he said, handing us our drinks. "But Randy, dear," I said, my lower lip pouting, "you're dressed and we can't eat while you have clothes on." Betty reached up to take off his shirt and I moved in to unbutton his jeans. As I lowered them, his cock sprang into view, hard and ready. Betty looked down and joined me, helping me out of my clothes and stripping off her own. We started licking his hard cock, my tongue on one side and hers on the other. Our tongues met and we kissed around his hard dick. Then taking his balls in our hands, kneading them, we continued stroking and licking. Betty reached to squeeze his tight ass as I ran my fingers to the sensitive spot between his balls and his asshole and a moan escaped his lips as Betty dipped his head into her mouth. His hands were on each of our heads, watching our administrations to his cock, feeling our hands as we stroked and petted him. His cock was so engorged, purple, and he looked like he was about to spray his cum over us both.

Betty stood up and cleared the table with a sweep of her arm. I stood back as she stood there with her hands on his shoulders, waiting for him to lift her up on the table. As if she weighed no more than a baby, Randy put both hands around her waist and sat her on the edge of the table and she pulled him towards her, wrapping her legs around his hips. She leaned forward, kissing him and breathed into his mouth, "I have some catching up to do, sweetie, and I want you to fuck me now!" I sat down in a chair next to them, watching Randy shove his hard cock into Betty's pussy. I could see her lips spread apart as he entered her and filled her waiting hole. Her juices leaked around it as he moved into her, slowly and then more rapidly, in and out. I sat mesmerized, watching his hard cock ramming into her pussy and spread my legs, fingering my clit. This was so erotic, watching him, slowly, then faster.

Betty was leaning back on her arms; her head flung back, looking ravished. He pulled it out and rubbed her clit with the head and shoved it back in so smoothly it was like watching satin and silk. His cock was coated with her juices. My juices were flowing and pooling on the chair. As I watched, Randy tensed and started pounding into Betty, his hard cock in and out so fast I could feel it as the table shook and Betty started to yell "I'm cumming, oh, God, I'm cumming, aaahhhhh!" He shoved into her again, I inserted my finger into my pussy, pressing my palm against my clit. Randy rammed into her hard one more time and as his cum spurted into her, my own orgasm racked through my body. I sat there trembling, still watching them, his cock still moving slowly within her.

The buzzer sounded, startling the three of us. I reacted first and reached for a towel, throwing it to them as I grabbed a hot pad and took the pizzas out of the oven. I turned around and hugged Randy from behind, kissing his back. He reached back and down to kiss me, smiling, then sat down on the chair. I sat on his lap and put my head on his shoulder as he cradled me. I raised up and looked at him, then Betty and said, "I have never had such a turn-on as watching you two fuck! That was so erotic!" Betty moved off the table, sat across from us and told us she'd never been as horny as she was just then. To be honest, until she met me, all she'd had was one-on-one sex. I got up to get the food and said over my shoulder, "I know, I just seduce whoever will let me."

As we ate, Betty and I started talking about toys, dildos, vibrating eggs, creams, powders and other things that couples use to spice up their sex life. Randy was listening and inserted a few questions, and finally asked Betty if she and her husband used dildos. She said, "Sure, in fact, most of what is in that bag in the other room is toys." Randy and I burst out laughing and she quickly shrugged, "Hey, I knew we would probably be stuck here together for awhile and figured we might as well get creative!" I seconded that idea!

We quickly finished eating and went back into the living area. Betty and I sat on the sofa as Randy sat on the floor beside Betty's bag. "Mind if I check out your bag of tricks?" he asked her. She shook her head and leaned forward, her elbows on her knees watching him as he took them out, one by one, looking at them but not saying anything. With some, it was obvious what they were for, but he frowned at one that looked like a butterfly with a big belly. He looked at us and we smiled, Betty saying "That's a woman's best friend when her husband is out of town and no one else is around." Then she stood up to show him how it fit.

She stepped into it and pulled it up to her still moist mound. She turned on the batteries, and it hummed. Randy reached his hand up to press it into her and she moved her hips forward, pressing into his hand. She lifted her hands to her breasts and caressed them, pinching her nipples. I stood up behind her and pressed my breasts against her back, molding my pelvis to her ass. My hands circled her waist and I pushed her forward against Randy's hand. My lips kissed her neck and I opened my mouth to lick her below her ear. She leaned her head to the side to allow my mouth to move up and down, licking and sucking on her neck. My hand pressed against her belly, moving up to her breasts, brushing her hands away to hold them. She raised her hands up behind her, grabbing my head. I twisted her nipples and felt a shudder run through her as Randy ground the butterfly into her muff. Betty didn't have a shaved pussy like mine, but it was nicely trimmed to a small triangle of red hair.

Slowly Betty and I lowered to the floor. Betty lay down as I kneeled beside her and leaned forward to take her nipples into my mouth, sucking on them. Randy moved between her legs, sliding the butterfly down her legs. The juices from her pussy glistened and he moved to lick them into his mouth. I looked up and asked him to get the cock-shaped vibrator out of her bag. He started to hand it to me and I told him to insert it into her pussy while sucking on her clit. He bent down to lick her wet juices and moved it to the mouth of her wet hole. He pushed it in slowly, then moved down to lick her clit, moving the cock in his hand in and out. His own cock was ram-road straight as he fucked up into her, licking and sucking on her hard knob, his tongue gaining strength, pressing harder, licking down and back up and around her.

I lay down next to Betty, my legs entangled with Randy's, and I moved my pussy up toward his hard dick. I reached up to kiss Betty as Randy shoved his cock into my pussy. Like two pair of scissors meeting in the middle, we pressed into each other. My mouth went back to sucking on Betty's extended nipples. They were longer and harder and I suckled them like a baby. I love sucking on tits, and hers were so beautiful, so soft, yet firm. Her skin was so silky. I envied her that. My hands moved over her belly, her breasts, touching her, feeling her tremble as I suckled on her nipples and Randy sucked on her clit, shoving the cock up into her. I heard her moaning, felt her squirming as her hips started to thrust at his face and suddenly she came, still thrusting and moaning.

Feeling her orgasm, I knew my own was close. I abandoned her and moved to mount Randy. He lay back on the floor as I climbed up his body, straddling his hips, lowering my pussy onto his hard shaft. I reached over his head for the egg-shaped vibrator and my tits fell into his mouth. He grabbed them and sucked on them, biting the nipples tenderly. I didn't move, letting him suck on them, getting me hot, making my juices flow and feeling the knot twisting in my belly. He knew I loved it and continued sucking them, massaging them, squeezing them. He squeezed them together, taking both nipples into his mouth, biting on them. I pulled back a minute to place the egg at the base of his cock, resting against my clit. Slowly I rocked forward and back. Randy raised his hips to shove his cock into me and I leaned back into it. I told him to lay still and not move until I told him he could. He had to let me ride him and cum and cum until my wet cum juice was flowing down his cock. I felt his dick thicken within me as he faced another challenge.

My hips rose as I began to ride his hard cock. I leaned forward again for him to suck on my big tits. They were bouncing and he grabbed them and began sucking on them, licking around the nipple and pulling them into his mouth. I could feel the vibrations against my clit as I ground my pelvic bone against his. I rocked back and forth, feeling his cock rub against the back of my vagina, hitting the erotic spot along the colon. I leaned back and moved to feel it press against my go spot. My hips began circling him and I could feel his big thick cock in me thicken even more. I looked into his eyes as I started pumping him, nodding my head slightly. Our eyes met and we were riding in sync. His rhythm matched mine as he raised to meet each thrust of my hips. Never taking our eyes off each other, our mouths opened as we erupted into a long orgasmic climax.

I didn't even move for the first few minutes. We looked at each other, wonder on both our faces.

"Wow!" Randy breathed, "that was fantastic! Whew, lady, how do you ever expect me to recover from this!"

Trying to regain my composure, I got off Randy and sat on the floor next to him. I looked at Betty and then back at Randy, then down at the floor. "I wanted to try something different," I said slowly. "I've always closed my eyes as I start to climax. I read somewhere that if you look into each others eyes at that time, it's even more earth-shattering." I took a deep breath and continued, "They were right!"

Betty laughed and said, "I don't think you two even knew I was in the room anymore. It was so awesome to watch you two fuck each other brainless! Let's take a break and have something to drink. I'm thirsty!"

Randy stood and reached down to help me up. He drew me into his arms and we kissed deeply and hungrily. I reached around and slapped him on the ass and laughed as he drew back. He pinched my ass, and we raced off toward the kitchen, playfully teasing and tickling each other. Betty fixed our cokes and we each took a big drink. Setting the empty glasses on the table, we all looked at each other.

"Race you for the shower!" I said, as I took off for the bathroom. We all piled into the shower as Randy turned on the water. It flowed over our bodies, rejuvenating us, making us feel playful again. Betty grabbed the bar of soap and started soaping Randy. The night had passed quickly and we were looking forward to little sleep. We knew we could sleep and awaken as our desires drove us. After all, tomorrow's another day and we can sleep anytime...