Training Brenda To Be A True Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

When you control exactly when and how a woman gets off, you have the ultimate control. Sometimes I would turn the remote control to maximum just as the waiter was taking our dessert order, or as I introduced her to acquaintances. Other times I would make her remove the device in the car and finger herself to orgasm on the drive home. Sometimes I would fuck her ass up against the side of the car or jam my cock in her mouth, grabbing her short blond hair and literally fucking her mouth. Long hair can be sexy, but when it comes to serious mouth fucking, I much prefer short hair.

She really wanted to try out the strap on, but initially, we could not get any of her girl friends to go for it. I had a work acquaintance named Ted who had claimed that his girl friend was bi and that they regularly got it on with one of her girl friends. I asked Brenda if she wanted me to talk to Ted, since I was sure his girl friend would go for the strap on routine.

She agreed, even after I told her that Ted would almost certainly insist on fucking her, probably in the ass. She was nervous but agreed as long as he wore a condom, since Ted was known to fuck around a lot and she didn't want to catch something from him. I knew Ted had fucked virtually every girl in the office, and the rumor was that he fucked most of them in the ass, so I knew he'd buy in to the plan if he could add one more juicy rectum to his legacy. Ted lived in a very expensive condo on the beach, so we planned the evening to end at his place.

We had a delicious dinner at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the beach area, and then retired to Ted's. I had made Brenda wear not only the butterfly, but also anal beads. Ted's girlfriend and Brenda sat next to each other with Ted and I on the ends of a round banquette. Ted's girlfriend, Marcia, had her hands all over Brenda during dinner. The girls got up to go to the restroom, and I whispered to Brenda to remove the butterfly so that Marcia could finger her cunt.

The girls were gone for longer than I expected and when they came back it was obvious that they had been finger-fucking each other in the bathroom. I never allowed Brenda to wear panties when we went out, and she had convinced Marcia to remove hers in the restroom. The girls switched places so that Marcia was next to me. I was not wearing underwear, and within seconds felt Marcia's warm little hand unzipping my fly and beginning to stroke my cock. Marcia began to nibble at my ear and whisper in my ear how much she was looking forward to getting fucked by all three of us.

Meanwhile, Ted had his hand down the back of Brenda's skirt and she was leaning forward with her plump little butt just off the edge of the seat as Ted was discovering the anal beads and slowly removing them while Brenda was jerking him off under the table. This was a pretty classy restaurant; we had our own private room. The middle aged, very professional waiter came to bring the check and quickly noticed that things were happening under the table cloth.

As I threw some hundreds on the tray to handle the bill and a generous tip, Marcia batted her eyelashes and looked the waiter, John, directly in the eye.

Ever so sweetly, Marcie spoke to John. "John, my friends Ted and Jim and I are going to take this little blond bitch home and fuck her, ass, mouth and pussy until she passes out, want to join us?"

John, ever the professional, replied, "Maybe next time?"

We went back to Ted's and the show began rather quickly. Ted suggested we start in the Jacuzzi, he had a full sized one in a sunken pit in the living room in from of a huge picture window with a fireplace on one side. The warm water got everyone's juices flowing; pretty soon I had my dick in Marcia's mouth, Brenda was tonguing Marcia's ass hole and Ted was straight fucking Brenda from behind.

After we all came, we got some after dinner drinks and sprawled on the fur skins in front of the fire place. At that time, Viagra-type drugs were still in testing, but Ted was a pharmaceutical rep and had samples. He pulled me aside and told me what the drug could do and suggested that we were both were going to need it, and we needed to take it soon since it took 30 to 45 minutes to take effect. He told me 25 Mg would keep me hard for an hour or so, but 50 or a 100 would last longer, particularly in capsules which would continue to release the drug for 12 hours. The time-release version was never released to the public, and for good reason.

Ted and I, at the time, were in our middle 30's and in excellent shape. Ted was a competitive runner and "A" level tennis player. I also played a lot of tennis and worked out three times a week at the aforementioned nautilus club. If you are not in excellent aerobic health, you should not be allowed to take any meds which keep your dick hard for 8 to 12 hours when you are presented with two extremely attractive and sexually demanding women.

I took one of the samples, the time-release version, and the rest, is, as they say, history. My dick usually stays hard after the first quick orgasm; I like to have a woman suck me off quickly before we fuck so that the fucking lasts longer, so I had one more in me before the meds took effect.

Marcia was a trim little brunette with a very athletic, hard body, a beautiful oval face, hair to the shoulders, and a rock hard, tight little butt. Her tits were small, certainly no more than "B" cups, but stood straight up, firm and high. Her waist was so tiny that it gave a pleasant swell to her hips, even though her hips were slim. She was nowhere near as voluptuous as Brenda, but far more athletic and limber. She could literally put her knees behind her head. She could also fuck on top for what seemed like hours without tiring. She could also tie a cherry stem with her tongue, which I found particularly intriguing. She had to be a size 1 or 0, had a devilish smile and wide set, almost almond shaped eyes complemented by a mouth that might have been too large for her face, but, as I was to find out, could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.

She also was to give me serious exposure to, 'water sports', as I discovered when later, back in the hot tub, she wanted me to piss on her tits while Brenda was banging her cunt with the strap on. She also introduced Brenda to the pleasure of being anally penetrated and fucked by two guys at the same time while she ground her pussy into Brenda's face.

It was a long but rewarding night. While my dick is probably slightly larger than average, I had heard rumors that Ted was hung like a horse, and the rumors were true. Erect, his cock had to be close to 10 inches long and as big around as a rolling pin. Thanks to the medication, it was also rock hard, standing up at a 45-degree angle with a little curve at the end. He was also uncut, which initially made Brenda a little uncomfortable until he plowed her tight little pussy with that flagpole. He once admitted to me that he had made a few porn films to earn spending money in college. I believed him. The startled look in her eyes when he rammed that monster home was a look I will never forget.

After various sucks and fucks, Marcia wanted to try the strap on, but she wanted to fuck Ted's ass. Ted was lot kinkier than I even knew, and was more than agreeable, which made me believe she had taken his ass before. We got in a daisy chain on the floor. Ted fucking Brenda for the third time, this time from behind, up her butt, Marcia behind Ted with the electric strap on shoved up his rectum, and me behind Marcia, buried in her anus almost literally going along for the ride as she brutally ravaged Ted's ass. A true anal three way.

We all seemed to get off at about the same time; after dumping a nice load up Marci's little shitter I went around to the head of the chain and shoved my shit cover cock in Brenda's mouth and jerked the last dregs of spunk into her mouth.

Why do men fantasize about anal sex? With my ex-wife it had been partly because her cunt had gotten loose after two kids, and after 10 years the sex was less erotic than it might have been. Brenda was younger and had her kid by C-Section, and her cunt was nice and tight, but I stilled loved her ass. It was nasty, taboo, forbidden, dirty, whatever. It was hot, tight and like velvet. It was the ultimate form of male-female domination. I have met only a couple of women in my life that craved anal sex, who preferred it, who suggested it first.

I kept Brenda around longer than I should have. Like all young women her age, she wanted another husband. She'd learned a lot with me. I made her enroll in college and work to complete her degree. I lined her up with a speech pathologist to help smooth out her sometimes, overly Southern twang. I taught her how to dress with class while still looking hot.

I learned a lot about why her first marriage had failed, and having worked as a marriage counselor after grad school helped her to change her way of dealing with men. She knew, clearly, that I was not going to marry her and began to accept the fact that I simply enjoyed fucking her willing little body. With me she moved in different circles, and certainly turned a number of male heads. Still, I would miss her, because she had become such an accommodating, often aggressive little fuck slut. In terms of sexual pleasure, she had learned so much, not only about exciting and pleasing a lover, but about asserting her own rights and meeting her own physical needs.

I introduced her to a number of well-off potential husbands and encouraged her to date them. I cautioned her about the ones I knew were not winners. I knew she deserved a nice guy, probably also married before, who would be captivated by her beauty, who had never experienced a truly sexually liberated women and who would be so completely satisfied by her in the marital bed that he wouldn't fuck around on her.

Being in the medical field I knew lots of doctors---most of whom were jerks---but one in particular, about 10 years older than her, really a decent guy, appeared to fit the bill. She had made the choice to let her ex and his new wife have custodial rights to their son; this was good for everyone. It put an end to the friction between the two, was a more stable environment for her son and took away what is often a handicap for a young woman trying to find a hubby.

I also taught her that she needed to dole out her new found sexual experience---no, expertise---because she had become an exceptionally talented and very satisfying little slut. She could be very demure, which outside the bedroom was very natural for her, and with those big tits, hot little ass, natural blond hair, pretty face, moderated Southern accent and big blue eyes, she would have no problem finding a man to fuck her, but if she wanted him to marry her, she would have to keep him coming back, that is, don't show him all your tricks until you get that ring.

As she started dating her young doctor, our physical time together became less frequent. But, as she was, 'easing' her 'husband to be' along sexually, she was still a very horny little girl and at least a couple times a week we would get it on. Those latter day session became even hotter and more depraved as they became less frequent. One of my favorite memories occurred neat the end of our sexual relationship.

She had come over, ostensibly to get some advice concerning her new romance.

She was delightfully direct. "Fuck me before I go to dinner with Tim." She just dropped her clothes on the sofa and I stripped.

She said. "Wait, I've got to pee."

I followed her into the bathroom, knelt down and began to suck her nipples and rub here as she started to pee, letting her piss flow over my hand. I gently wiped her little pussy and stood up.

I took charge. I'm going to pee, also."

I sent a stream of hot fluid all of her breasts and it ran down her belly and between her legs. She had replaced my hand with her own fingers and was rapidly diddling herself to orgasm. This little girl, who first took an hour to come with my best oral attention, could now come at her own hand in mere seconds. She came, and I gently finger fucked her astoundingly beautiful and tight little fuck hole.

We stood up and left the bathroom. I pushed her up against the wall and explored her mouth with my tongue. I pushed her shoulders down so that she was kneeling. She grabbed my cock and stroked it, then looked up into my eyes in the dim half light.

She took charge. "I want my mouth fucked. Fuck my mouth. Jam it all the way down my throat and fuck my face."

I put my cock in her mouth and began a fucking motion with my hips, literally pushing the entire 9" in and out of her pretty little mouth. She took one hand and began to finger her twat, and the other one alternately squeezed her nipples. She'd blown me numerous times, and she gave outstanding head, but this was and almost brutal mouth fuck. It was so hot, so, dominant-submissive, even though she had asked for it, that I knew I would blow my load very quickly---which I did---and she didn't spill a drop!

God, the vision of that hot little mouth, stretched to the limit and full of cock, panting through her nose, her eyes watering, her sense of urgency, desperate to get off, whimpering, moaning, gurgling with a fat cock stroking her tonsils; how far she had come.

She had a concern. "Don't fuck my pussy, Tim might just notice the, 'sloppy seconds', but he's not getting my ass until after we stroll down the aisle, so I could really do with a quick, hard, ass fuck. No spanking, no marks. Just gob a little spit on my dirty little hole and shove it in."

She laid down on her back, pulled her knees up to her tits and getting a gob of cum from her mouth, proceeded to shove it and her fingers up her little shit hole. I spit on my cock, got down on my knees and simply shoved the entire length up her poop chute in one motion, no artificial lube, no, getting her use to the size---she had become so accustomed to being taken anally that we dispensed with all of that. This little girl, who would once lie there in the dark, not moving, not speaking, had become an "A" student.

She started her nasty talk. "You're my favorite pervert baby. Your cock was made to stretch my tight little bung hole. Remember when you took my anal cherry? In the shower? I was so scared; 'had no idea what I had been missing. No one will ever service my anal ring the way you do. You know what I'm going to do after you come, don't you? I love the taste of my own shit hole. I'm going to suck your dick clean. Damn you're a great ass fucker! Ram it in deep and then pull it out all the way. Look at the way my ass stays open. I love watching your dick stretch my ass. Tim won't get my ass, even after we are married until he, 'needs' it, so you're going to have to sodomize my tender little butt on a regular basis. Maybe I'll fuck his tight little ass with the strap-on before I give it up. Do you think he'll let me ass fuck him with a dildo as a condition of getting inside my tight butt? I know he will. Now cum deep in my bowels, baby. I'll always be your little anal whore, whenever you want it. You made me your anal fuck slut. I love being ass-fucked! Pretend that it's the first time. That you followed me home and forced me to take you cock in my rectum. Oh, no, not my ass, please mister, I've never done that. You cock is so big, my ass hole is so tiny. You're going to split me in half! No, no, not my ass! Oh, please don't rape my ass! Oh God, fuck that little ass."

I came hard. True to her word, she licked and sucked off every millimeter of my dirty cock.

"That was nice. 'Got to go lover." She happily responded; she was dressed and out the door. A Summa Cum laude grad of anal 'U'.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers
12