Training Celina Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too frightened to disobey, we all forced ourselves to watch as the guard sent the lash whistling through the air. Another sharp crack of leather meeting bare flesh, a muffled scream from the suspended girl and the scraping of her finger nails on the wall broke the heavy silence in the room.

Swish. Crack!

Her legs finally ceased to support her, as I knew they would, and her slender arms took the full weight of her young body. Six livid wheals stood out proud against the girl's tender back. That none had broken the skin showed that her punisher was well versed in using the whip.

Swish. Thwack!

Swish. Crack!

Two more strokes that sent her flimsy body thudding against the wall. Her head fell back and her tear filled eyes turned towards the ceiling as the hair gag was forced from her mouth and a shrill scream filled the hall. I cried out and noticed the other two girls racked with sobs.

Twice more the guard's arm rose sending the wicked lash snaking across the stretched back. The guard altered his aim on the last sending the end of the whip curling round her side and the end flicking at the dark brown nipple of her left breast. A skilful lash, I knew. I also knew how much it would have hurt the girl.

The blonde, now beaten and already learning the painful lesson of disobedience, screamed and screamed at the agonising pain that erupted in her breast.

His duty done, the guard handed the whip back and released the girl's wrists from the manacles. She slid down the wall and curled up on the floor, sobbing heavily.

"Bring her here," the seated man ordered. The blonde was brought to his side, and pushed into a kneeling position. Roughly, he kicked her knees wide apart and manhandled her until she knelt, her buttocks on her heels and her hands, palms upwards, on her knees. Her hair, bedraggled with sweat, fell over her bowed head.

I looked at her undoubtedly lovely body and noticed how she was pierced in a single nipple... her right one. The left had a vicious red slash across it. The ring was small and she wore nothing in her other tittie nor in her nose. I reflected briefly on the fact that I still wore my braces and had my flame hair, although it was beginning to grow again at the sides and no longer presented quite the same startling effect that it once had. I also had my Chinese symbol SLUT tattoo in the small of my back ... she had no tattoos -- I did not think that this girl had much experience of slavedom.

The man reached down and grabbed her by the hair, lifting her head to face him. The tears streaked her face; her eyes told it all. Her lower lip was swollen from the slap, and blood stained her chin. He slapped her hard again and she fell screaming to the floor.

"Get up and into position slut," he screamed at her. The blonde struggled back into the same kneeling position immediately. She was learning. She now had more blood trickling from her mouth as well as a body full of vicious lash marks to remind her how important obedience was. She had learned a lesson. We all had.

"That is the position a slave must adopt in the presence of her Master," the seated man said. I knew the position well. It was the Gorean Nadu. Was I on Gor? Don't be stupid I told myself, Gor does not exist outside of my fantasy. But slave school -- maybe that was like Gor? Maybe it was based on the successfully proven aspects of Gor? 'Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,' my mind screamed!

"That is better," the man said, as his eyes roved over Miss America's body. "Not bad at all. Perhaps we can make something of you, given time."

He turned his head and looked menacingly at us other girls.

"Now I will answer your questions. Not because you would ask, but because it pleases me to do so." The man spoke softly. His voice was still menacing, yet he was unable to hide his pleasure at what he was about to tell us.

"You are now in my Slave School."

He saw the confused looks on each of our faces. But we all said nothing. The other Asian began to sob, quietly.

I am the Principal here, Principal Jones. However, my name is of no matter because you will all call me Master. In fact you will call all males here Master. That includes the guards and the teachers, unless they are female of course, in which case you will call them Mistress. Someone has paid a lot of money for you to spend three weeks with us and so you will learn well or else, as you have seen, you will suffer. You will all learn how to be slaves, good slaves and obedient slaves."

We all looked scared. The others more so than me and I guessed they might not have already experienced what I had. Would that be an advantage to me or to them?

"Today is Tuesday. You all came in yesterday. There are other slaves in training here as well as you four miserable specimens but this is your team, you will learn together and you will suffer together."

All the girls now looked again at one another and I could sense an immediate bonding that we all shared.

"You will now be handed over to Master Hagrid, who will be responsible for your training. I suggest you learn fast and well. He is short in temper and will not tolerate any nonsense."

As if on cue, a huge white man entered the room. He wore baggy trousers suspended from a thick leather belt at his waist from which hung a thin cane. Above the belt he was naked displaying heavily muscled arms and torso. The very sight of him filled me with fresh terror.

"These are your new charges," Master Jones informed him. "See that they are taught well and quickly."

"Follow me, slaves," Master Hagrid ordered in a deep authoritative voice. Miss America had her sirik chains replaced ready for movement elsewhere.

Completely overwhelmed by his presence, we four girls rose to our feet and followed Master Hagrid from the room. They did not bother to neck chain us, since we were suitably cowed. The restriction of the sirik, our nakedness, the presence of the guards only a short distance away, and our memory of the blonde's punishment was more than enough to make us instantly obey.

We neared a door leading to the outside. There we found two more half naked men, one black and one oriental, possibly a Chinese man, standing behind a small desk. The blonde and Asian were led to the table of the black man, and the dark haired girl and I were led to the Chinese man. None of us, other than Miss America, had uttered a single word. Though difficult in a sirik, we were ordered to sign a document, undoubtedly giving our permission to be treated in any matter at the school. Of course, we were not allowed to dawdle, and not allowed to read the document.

Then we were led out of the main building and across an open yard.

We stopped in front of another windowless building whereupon Master Hagrid unlocked a heavy door. Our small procession passed through into another large hallway. The door was locked behind us.

The building, we later discovered, was in the form of a large hollow square. It was out into this square that we were ushered and made to stand with our backs to a wall.

"This is the training stable. Here you will be taught the duties of a slave and all that is required of you to please a Master." Master Hagrid's deep voice vibrated round the square as he stood facing us. "You will also have some classroom time to complete your training, but there are other Masters and Mistresses for that. I am concerned only with the physical aspects of your training."

He emphasised the word physical so much that my stomach churned.

"There is no escape. You will obey at all times and you will be diligent and learn fast or you will earn my deep displeasure." He paused and looked at us, his new useless batch of would-be slaves. "First, however, you must be introduced to your new status as slaves."

Master Hagrid looked carefully at our line. A row of lovely, naked females that were now in his charge. It was made clear to us that it was his task to ensure that, in the time he had, we would be sufficiently trained to please whoever had paid for us to be here. In my case, of course, I guessed that to be Master Si.

"What is your name?" He asked pointing at one of the other girls, the small Asian one.

"Sheri Han," the girl replied sullenly.

"You will address me, and all men, as Master." He shouted.

"Yes ... Master," Sheri replied a little more carefully.

"Again, what is your name?"

"Sheri Han, Master."

"No longer. Here you are slave Monique."

The Asian looked quizzically, not realizing that her free name, Sheri, would not be used any longer. "What is your name?" again asking the Asian.

"Monique, Master," she hesitantly answered.

"And you," he shouted at the whipped girl.

"Philippa Tavistock," she spoke quietly, clearly still suffering, "Master," she added.

"No longer. Here you are slave Brittany. What is your name?"

"Brittany, Master."

"Come here Brittany," he smiled.

The blonde, Miss America, now known only as Brittany, shuffled forward. She looked scared.

"Slave Brittany has been a bad girl," he reached out and stroked the savage line that striped her marked nipple. She flinched but said nothing.

"Has the worthless Brittany suffered enough?"

She looked down to the floor. 'Good move' I thought to myself, and she uttered, "Yes Master."

"I will be the one to decide that slut." He answered her and immediately took her marked nipple and twisted it until Brittany cried out and fell to her knees.

"Stand up slave." Brittany struggled to her feet. Master Hagrid raised his massive right hand and slapped it down across Brittany's face. Again she fell to the ground with more blood trickling from her split lip.

"Get up slave." Again Brittany struggled to her feet. I began to think how unnecessary this all was because they had already made an example of the blonde girl to the point where we all knew already not to show any signs of disobedience at all. Any further punishment of the girl was entirely gratuitous. But they were the Masters and it was their prerogative.

"Kiss my nipple." She looked confused but the order was clear and she was scared. I watched as slave Brittany moved her sore lips to Master Hagrid's chest and delicately kissed his erect nipple.

"Now lick it." Her small pink tongue obliged. She was being humiliated and I had to admit that watching her was making me wet between the legs.

Suddenly he grabbed her hair and twisted painfully until Brittany once more fell to her knees.

"Now kiss my cock," he ordered. I could see his massive erection bursting through his thin, baggy trousers. Brittany move forward and repeated her kissing action but this time along the length of his shrouded cock. I sensed him exhale a little which showed that was enjoying her attentions.

"Enough," he said finally after the blonde girl had worked her way back and forth along his erect shaft, "I shall enjoy more of you later." Brittany moved back in line, thoroughly demeaned and used.

His cane pointed at the next girl, the dark Hispanic looking one. I would be last.

"Nicky Jewson, Master" came the nervous reply.

"No longer. Here you are slave Candi. What is your name?"

"Candi, Master."

She was English. Prim and proper English. I looked at her again and saw how lovely she was, but without much slave experience I guessed. Her body was not marked or pierced at all, not even her ears. All she had by way of markings was a small rose on her left shoulder. Her skin was tanned, probably why I had mistaken her for Hispanic, and her hair was long, straight and dark. - Very oriental looking in a way. She had shared my table when we signed the document and I guessed would be my partner ... if partners were needed.

He looked at me and nodded. Should I be Celina or Evelyn Wang? Was this a test? Did they already know?

"Celina, Master" I spoke a little more confidently and a bit less nervously than the others. He nodded and gave a brief smile.

The other girls looked at me with what I sensed was a curious admiration. Why was I allowed to keep my name? Because I am already a slave you stupid bitches, I thought to myself with a smile.

"Okay, Celina, Candi, Brittany, Monique, from now on when you address anyone at this school you do not refer to yourself in the first person at all. You are useless, worthless slave meat owned by me and all of the other Masters and Mistresses at this school. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," we all spoke together, chained as we were in our Siriks.

"Good. Then let us begin!"

Master ...

I stood naked straddling the lovely Asian slut. As soon as I had seen my Celina taken off in the white van I drove straight round to where I am now, took another slut in my arms, stripped her and fucked her in every way imaginable. Now I stood straddling her head. She was already exhausted and coated with perspiration but she lay on the carpet between my legs with her face turned towards me and her mouth wide open like a young bird waiting to be fed. Moments ago she had been sucking me with a tremendous enthusiasm but at the point of my orgasm I had pulled out and thrown her to the floor.

I was now masturbating hard, ready to unload my sperm into her mouth and I could feel the on rush building up. I fell to my knees so that my cock was almost touching her lips.

"Do not move bitch," I ordered. She did not.

I wanked harder and then it was done. I cried out and supported myself by laying my left palm flat on the floor at the side of her head. My other hand directed the gush of cum into the slut's mouth and onto her face. She let the thick, white liquid stream over her lips, up her nose and into her slanty, Asian eyes. She started to shut them.

"Keep your eyes open," I managed to utter mid climax, so she did. Her face became a sea of white goo as I poured all my sperm onto her until finally it was done. I stood up and looked down at the slut. She was covered ... fucked and coated in cum.

For a short while Celina had faded in my mind whilst I had taken my satisfaction with someone else. Now it was done and once more I thought of her. I wondered what she would be doing. I knew what slave school was designed to achieve but did not know the detail of what she would have to do. I had not replaced any of her jewellery and so all she had was her flame hair, tattoo and braces. I knew she would acquire more over the next few weeks.

"Master," the gyrl beneath me spoke, "will you lay with me?"

"Huh?" I looked down, woken from the thoughts of my Celina by the Asian slut's voice.

"Lay with me Master, hold me a while."

I looked down at her, took my cock in my hands and squeezed the last few drops of cum onto her flat, tanned stomach.

"You are nothing to me but holes to be fucked. I am going and will return when I want to fuck you again."

Rika looked up at me, tears in her eyes and whispered, "Yes Master, thank you Master."

To be continued ...

12