Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled away from her for a moment. When he came back, he pulled her hands forcefully behind her back. Cold, unyielding steel touched her wrists. She heard the cuffs ratchet shut.

The last of the dreaminess fled as though he had splashed water in her face. "Hey!" she cried, struggling against hard metal.

"Shh." He lay back down behind her. His hand crept over the side of her breast. "Shh. Don't fight. Just relax." His fingers pinched her nipple hard until she cried out.

His warm breath caressed her ear. "Yes," he murmured softly. "Now you're finally beginning to understand. You are mine. Your body is my property." She felt him press tighter against her. His penis grew hard between her thighs. "I can do whatever I want to you. Even if you're already sore. Shh. Just relax now. Take it."

He pressed her shoulders down until she was bent over nearly double on her side. He threw one leg over her hips, holding her in place. His fingers clamped down tighter on her nipple. His hard cock pressed slowly into her. She screamed at the cruel fingers pinching her sensitive nipple and intensity of his slow, merciless penetration.

"Yes. That's right." His teeth grazed her earlobe. "I know it's too much. Shh. You can take it anyway." His hand slid up to cover her mouth tightly, muffling the scream.

He took her like that, from behind, in long, slow thrusts. The weight of his body held her trapped, bent over uncomfortably, hands awkwardly cuffed behind her back, pinned between them. He felt huge inside her, even his slow thrusting overwhelming her wet and aching pussy. He kept his hand clamped over her mouth, forbidding her to speak or scream. She felt trapped somewhere between pleasure and pain, her body unable to interpret what was happening to it, even when his breathing became ragged and thick hot come gushed up into her.

When he pulled out, she lay still on the bed, twitching slightly. She didn't move when he left the room, or when he came back in. Not until she saw what was in his hand did she try to rise. "No! No, you can't do that! Please, no!"

"Sorry. Doctor's orders." He grabbed her ankles and used his grip to roll her onto her back. "Your training isn't finished yet."

She gasped when he pushed the training device up into her. Warm wet come squished out around it. He passed the belt beneath her and around her waist. She struggled feebly against him when he pulled her legs apart to run the band between them. The lock clicked.

When the device was firmly in place, he flipped her face-don to remove the cuffs She lay limply on the bed, not moving. Her pussy twitched around the hard round vibrator within it.

All of a sudden, it began buzzing harshly. She arched her back and screamed. Instantly, it switched off again. She writhed on the bed, panting. Anthony watched her calmly. "I know," he said. "I know it's hard. You can take it anyway. He watched her squirm for a while, smiling, before he turned and walked from the room.

It was a long time before Eileen could collect herself enough to stand. The thought of putting clothes over her bruised, aching nipples was unbearable. She wandered out naked into the living room in a daze, to find Anthony placidly reading a book. "Hello, little whore!" he beamed. The vibrator started again, in a pattern of long and short bursts. She cried out.

"Stand up straight," he commanded. "Shoulders back. Chin up. Breasts out. Or I will tie you up again." His tone was stern, and his eyes flashed fire. She made a noise halfway between a whimper and a sob, but complied.

He kept her next to him on the couch while he read. Eileen's body, overused and stretched to its limit, ached. The vibrator tormented her without ceasing. Her pussy clenched painfully each time it started buzzing; every interrupted near-orgasm was torture. He ignored her as she suffered beside him, except to admonish her to sit straight with her shoulders back whenever she hunched over.

By the time he had finished reading, Eileen was moaning nonstop. He set down his book and smiled at her. "Wait here. I'll make us dinner."

She was so wrapped up in the torment the vibrator was inflicting on her aching sex and in the constant, throbbing pain in her nipples that she barely noticed him leave. She heard sounds from the kitchen. The vibrator suddenly went into overdrive, causing her body to squeeze down painfully around it. She screamed. An image, sharp and vivid, formed in her head: the supermarket clerk entering her roughly in the dirty space behind the store while a crowd of customers watched. Her hands flew unbidden to her breasts. She squeezed hard and screamed again.

When Anthony came back, he found her with her eyes closed, fondling her breasts and making a series of low whimpering noises.

"You know," he said, "it would be easy to get a metal bra to lock over your breasts when you're wearing your training device. It would keep you from having any more unauthorized orgasms from feeling yourself up. But I think I like keeping things the way they are now. Will you get so worked up you'll just have to make yourself come, even though you know you'll be punished? It will be so exciting to find out!"

She looked up at him helplessly, hands on her breasts, legs spread wide. Her body glowed with sweat. "Unnnngh!"

"Yes, I know. You're such a filthy slut you'd love to just keep doing dirty things to your body, but it's time to eat. Do you think you can quit masturbating long enough for dinner?"

Eileen felt the heat of shame rise on her face. She followed him into the kitchen, abashed, and sat at the small table.

Throughout dinner, Eileen didn't say a word. Each time the vibrator inside her started to run, she let out a soft "Uh!" and forced herself to squeeze down on it until it stopped. Anthony watched with amusement.

When dinner was over, he walked over to her chair. "Stay there." He turned her chair away from the table. Eyes glittering, he unzipped his pants.

"What are you doing?" A small nervous tremor crept into her voice.

"You've spent the evening masturbating. Now it's my turn. I'm going to masturbate, too." He grabbed her hair painfully tight. "I'm just going to use you to do it."

He shoved her head down roughly. "No! Stop! I....ugk!" she cried.

He kept his tight grip, using her hair like a handle to force her mouth up and down over his cock. Her lips wrapped around him, and her tongue stroked the underside of his shaft, even while she grabbed his wrists and struggled to escape.

True to his word, Anthony used her as though she were nothing more than a masturbation aid. Eileen felt utterly dehumanized, as though she were simply a convenient object for him to use to pleasure himself, not really part of the process at all. Hot tears ran down her cheeks.

She imagined how it would look to someone watching what he was doing to her. She could picture the scene, Anthony using both hands on her head to stroke himself with her mouth, not even allowing her to offer him pleasure, indifferent to her choking sobs.

The feeling of objectification grew stronger. With it came a tingling between her legs. The vibrator, as if sensing her reaction, began to buzz. A jolt of pleasure rippled through her.

Eileen felt herself slipping into the same trance-like state she had felt when he was punishing her up in the attic. Her struggles quieted and stopped. A warm glow spread through her body. She felt herself surrender to him, becoming complicit in the way he was using her. The words she'd written on the wall echoed in her mind: I am a filthy slut who deserves to be used for sex. Her pussy twitched.

He moved her head faster, pushing her down on each stroke until she choked. Her submission deepened. Her hands fondled her breasts, fingers twisting her nipples harshly. The pain reminded her of how he had punished her, and how good it had felt to be in that place where she belonged to him.

The vibrator ran faster. She squeezed her breasts tightly, silently giving herself to Anthony, willing him to please himself with her. He grew thicker in her mouth.

When he came, she closed her eyes and accepted it compliantly. Warm thick jizz spilled from her lips. He pushed her head down harder. She felt him at the back of her throat, demanding. He twitched and spurted again. She gagged involuntarily. More come spilled out of her mouth.

When he was finished, he pulled from her mouth and wiped himself off on the side of her face. She gazed up at him, pliant, willing, his semen dripping from her lips to splash between her breasts. He smiled.

"Do you like that, little whore? You like belonging to me?"

She nodded. The warm glow radiated through her. Her pussy twitched around the vibrator. "Yes," she said.

"Prove it," he said.

The words sent a jolt through her. Suddenly, overwhelmingly, she felt willing to do anything he asked, no matter how painful or degrading, to show him how much she wanted him to use her.

"What do you want me to do?" Her voice was raspy.

He smiled. "Nothing you haven't done already. A simple thing, really. So simple, I scarcely even bother to ask."

Her breathing quickened. An odd emotion, very much like disappointment, squeezed her heart. She most fiercely desired to hear him ask her for some deeply humiliating, degrading act that would show him how much she was willing to give herself to him. "But..."

His smile grew wider. "You look so disappointed! Did you want to do something that's not so simple?"

Eileen, eyes downcast, did not respond.

"Ah, well. It doesn't matter what you want, does it? Here's what you're going to do. You're going to do the very same thing you did this afternoon, before I got home. You're going to fantasize about that lovely story you told me, and you're going to fondle yourself while you do it until you come." His grin became wolfish, feral. "This time, I'm going to watch. And when I see you come, I am going to know just how much you love being used as a fuck-toy. You'll never be able to tell me you don't like it again."

Eileen blushed. "But...my breasts hurt," she mumbled defensively. "And they're messy."

"I don't care." Anthony sat down next to her. "Do it anyway."

She shuddered. Her heart beat fast. Reluctantly, she brought her hands back up to her breasts. His semen, warm and slick, squished around her fingers. The feeling ordinarily disgusted her; now, it made her quiver. The dirtiness of it felt exciting, as if it were one more way she could show him how she felt.

The vibrator ran at a steady low him inside her. She closed her eyes and leaned back. The taste of Anthony's come lingered on her tongue. She returned to the imaginary scene behind the grocery store.

In her mind, the cashier who had dragged her out there now chuckled at her eagerness. "You see?" he called to the onlooking crowd. "You see how much she wants it?" His hands held her head tightly. "Should I give it to her?"

A murmur rippled through the watchers. Eileen knelt in front of him on the ground, her tattered clothing hanging from her in shreds. He looked down at her. "You want my cock in your mouth, don't you?"

She tried to protest. Her words were silenced by his hard erection, shoved forcefully between her lips. She choked.

The vibrator picked up speed. In the kitchen, Eileen squeezed her breasts tightly, savoring the pain. She fondled and caressed herself under Anthony's gaze, her skin slippery beneath her hands. Her body crackled with erotic tension.

Her hands moved faster up and down her body. In the part of her that was behind the grocery store, the cashier's thick cock filled her mouth, musky with the taste of her own juices. She began to suck immediately, thoughtlessly, bobbing her head up and down the way she had been trained to do. She sobbed openly, but her feelings of violation at the rape were not enough to overcome her conditioning. Her tongue swirled around the invading penis.

"There, that's right! I knew you wanted it!" he said. He released her head. She wanted to stop, but in her imagination, the training was much to strong for her to break; she could not pull herself away. She slurped on his erect shaft entirely on her own, without being forced, all the conditioning she had undergone overriding her will completely. Her body shook with humiliation. All around her, the onlookers cheered her on.

Anthony watched her touching herself intently. She leaned back in the wooden chair, her eyes tightly closed, moaning steadily. Her legs were spread wide, and her hands groped her breasts, more roughly than he had expected. She seemed utterly lost in her fantasy, completely unaware of anything else. Sweat and come glistened on her skin.

Eileen imagined the cock swelling in her mouth. She moved faster, willing for him to come, praying that it would all be over soon.

The cashier had other ideas. "Stop," he said. His hands caught her head. "Not like that. I want these people to see me come, so they will know how much you like it." He pulled from her mouth. "Use your hands. Make me come. Show them how slutty you are."

The vibrator revved faster. Eileen squeezed her breasts tightly and gasped. She pictured herself kneeling in front of him and wrapping her hands around his shaft. She tried to pull away as she stroked, but his strong grip stopped her. He brought her face down to the tip of his cock. "Stay right there."

"No!" she protested. From somewhere in the crowd behind her, she heard a chuckle. Her hands slid up and down his shaft. "I don't want--"

He cried out as he came. Thick gouts of semen spurted over her face. She sputtered, caught off-guard, and tasted the disgusting stuff on her lips. More tears flowed.

Eileen arched her back, so absorbed in the fantasy, she didn't even feel the vibrator stop. Her fingers squeezed her nipples rhythmically. "Oh! Oh!"

She imagined her assailant jerking her abruptly to her feet. He turned her toward the audience, showing them the come dripping off her face. "I told you she likes it!" he said. His hands pulled her arms roughly behind her back. "See for yourselves. I will hold her while you all have her. Don't hold back! She likes it rough." His lips moved close to her ear. "Beg for it. Tell them you want it."

Anthony watched Eileen's lips moving silently. She twisted her nipples harshly, over and over again. He leaned closer to her. "Tell me you're mine," he said. "Tell me this is what you want."

In her mind, Anthony's voice merged with the clerk's. She tugged sharply on her nipples. Her pussy clenched. "I want it!" she cried. "I am yours! Don't hold back!" Her back arched again. "Rape me! Use me, I need it! Oh God, please rape me!" She imagined the watchers drawing closer, some of them already unzipping their pants, crowding close while the cashier held her firmly. "I like it rough! This is what I need! Please rape me!"

The orgasm hit with such intensity that it took her breath away. When it had passed and she could finally breathe again, she opened her eyes to find him looking at her placidly. She blushed and lowered her gaze. The feeling of submission lingered in her post-orgasmic haze.

"Tell me what you were thinking about when you came."

She shivered. "He...he defiled me with his...you know, his semen. On my face. And then he..." Her voice grew hoarse. "Then he...he offered me to other people. He told me to beg for it." Her pussy twitched around the inert vibrator locked within it.

"You like that." It wasn't a question.

"Yes." Butterflies swirled. "I do."

"You are a mess. Scoop that come off your tits."

A flash of arousal passed through her. She ran her fingertips up between her breasts, scooping up the semen that still clung there.

"You know what to do."

She nodded. "I...think so. You..." She flushed. "You want me to put it in my mouth."

He took the compact remote control from his pocket. "And you know what else is going to happen."

"You're going to make me come again?"

"Yes." His deep brown eyes watched her calmly.

He pressed a button. The vibrator started to buzz. She raised her fingers to her lips. Her tongue swirled around her fingertips, just as he had taught her. Face flushing, she pressed her fingers into her mouth, coughing just a little at the taste.

The vibrator ran more quickly. "Hnnf," she said. She pushed her fingers deeper, until they touched the back of her throat. A powerful surge of sexual need, so strong it was nearly blinding, swept through her. She marveled at how easily, and thoroughly, her body had been programmed, even though the taste of his semen still disgusted her.

She clamped her legs together tightly. "Hnngh! Ughk!" Her taut nipples burned with pain. She rammed her fingers down her throat, trying to distract herself from the sharp, painful contractions between her legs.

When she came, it was a short, sharp shock, over almost before she realized it had started. She shrieked once around her fingers, then went limp and still. The buzzing stopped.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

She looked down. "I don't know."

The rest of the evening passed quietly. Anthony read his book, while Eileen curled up next to him on the couch. They spoke little, save for her occasional gasps when the vibrator tormented her especially acutely. She luxuriated in his closeness, her head on his shoulder while he read.

When he was finally ready for bed, she followed him into the bedroom and stood quietly while he unlocked her training harness. When he had finished, she picked up a pillow and set it on the floor. He looked at her and smiled.

"Most excellent. You are learning the routines well. Come here." He crooked his finger to her. "Arouse me. Turn me on. Before you give me the gift of your mouth, make sure I want to use it."

"How?"

"Like I showed you. Use your body to arouse me. There's more to being a sex slave than just giving yourself to me. Part of your duty is to turn me on. Make me want you."

Hesitantly, she approached him, feeling the same self-consciousness she often felt while bathing him. She wrapped her arms lightly around him, hands running up and down his back, and touched her lips lightly to his. He murmured softly. When he moved forward to kiss her, she slipped away, kissing his neck instead. Her hands slipped over his shoulders to caress his chest.

As quick as lightning, he darted forward to kiss her lips. She surrendered to it, parting her lips for his tongue as she unbuttoned his shirt. When it hung open, she let her nipples graze against his bare chest.

He sighed softly. Encouraged, she slipped her hands down to his waistband. His pants unfastened at her touch. She leaned closer, pressing her body to him, and kissed him deeply. Her hands slipped inside his waistband to find his hardening erection. She stroked softly with subtle little motions, encouraging him.

Eileen felt him harden in her hand. Slowly, she sank to her knees, planting a row of kisses all the way down his body. He shrugged the shirt off, letting it drop with a whisper behind him. She slipped his pants down, bit by bit, teasing him, leaning close enough to let him feel her warm breath before moving away. She kept moving down, lower and lower, until she was lying prostrate at his feet. She untied his shoes and removed them, her breasts pressing into the pillow on the floor. When she had slipped off his socks, she tilted her head to look up at him from that position, reaching up to run her fingernails lightly along the underside of his cock. He let out a very small noise, somewhere between a sigh and a moan.

She straightened, slipping her fingers beneath the waistband of his underwear, pulling them down along with his pants. His small noises, and the responses her touch drew from his body, excited her too; soon she found herself quivering with arousal, her pussy dripping, despite what she knew she would soon have to do.