Training Ch. 16

Story Info
Bobby learns the proper way to suck a clit and please a "G".
6.9k words
4.38
42.6k
12

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Bobby's mom was on her period the week he was to stay with her and have sex. So when Bobby called from the bedroom they shared with each other now, she told him: "I had some cream that should help you baby. Mommy is so sorry her pussy is off limits for the next few days. It's my week but I still want to be with you and I want to see you cum again and again all week long."

She got some body lotion and sat beside him on his bed. Jane stayed fully clothed! Lately they always played this little game. She would slowly pull down the sheet around him and then as he laid there in just a pair of shorts, Jane would very slowly pull down his underwear. As she did, they would both watch as his hard cock slowly came into view and then popped up over the tops of his shorts.

Each time his mother removed his shorts Bobby's young dick stood up proudly in front of her. He would always smile when she said: "Ah baby there it is, so beautiful, so hard and heavy and thick. It looks so proud Bobby standing so straight up!"

It always thrilled her to see it jump out at her as she took off his shorts. It wasn't small, or thin but a normal cock of around 6 ½ or 7 inches. But she loved how it felt in her hand mouth and pussy. She made a decision to measure it one day just for fun. She smiled when she held it in her hand, it always felt so very, very hard.

Jane put some lotion on her hand and then rubbed it on her son's cock. Slowly moving her hand up and down the shaft she made love to it as she stroked him. Bobby must have been very horny because it wasn't very long at all before an orgasm from her gentle hand stroking and rubbing it occurred and he pumped a large amount of cum out of his dick and balls.

When it happened Bobby's hips shot up off the bed and he began to shake all over. "God! Oh God, mom don't stop! God you make me feel so good."

He had little hair round his cock and balls now and when she asked him what happened Bobby told her: "Dhea likes it baled mom, she shaved me last week. It feels funny without hair and itches a little. The lotion feels really good.

Jane found the whole thing very arousing and had to go and lie down on my bed afterwards!! She rubber her clit until she came. She hated her period and while she wouldn't let anyone touch her during this time, she was always horny from it. So she masturbated a larger amount of time when she was bleeding.

During that week Jane masturbated her son twice a day, she sucked him twice a day too, so Bobby was cumming four times a day. She did it whenever and where ever Bobby wanted it. In the living room, kitchen, on their bed, in the bathroom and in yard again that was done at night, anywhere and any time he asked or she saw him with a hard on. Since he walked around nude or with just shorts on she saw his cock almost all of the time.

Bobby always seemed to want it done first thing in the morning before he left for class. Then at night before and after dinner he would have her lay with him with her top off and he would enter the room fully nude. She would make love to his cock with her hands and mouth until he came.

Bobby would let his mother play with his cock for an hour or more before she would let him cum. The build up was unbelievable for him, good and bad. Then when he finally was allowed to cum it was a huge amount. She sometimes held a shot glass to the cock head and he would come close to filling it half way. Then they would insist on sharing and drinking it. She always shared his cum with her son. She took the cum in her mouth and then she would bend over his mouth and kiss him and tongue fuck his mouth and they would share it.

At night Bobby would shower and get in bed. Then call her. That's when she would tease him and remove the sheet and slowly pull down his short. She loved sucking him off before he went to sleep cuddling with him.

But one day in the late afternoon Bobby was like he was crazy, he was so hot and worked up. That made Jane wonder why he was like that.

Bobby was in his room, and he was put there by his mom to study and do his homework. But Bobby happened to look out the bedroom window and was looking down watching Bonnie in her yard. She was sunbathing and when she looked up at his bedroom window and saw him watching her she undress by removing her bra top and pulling the bikini bottom to the side.

Bonnie played with herself as he watched her have an orgasm letting him see her do it. He would stroke his cock but never came. Instead, he would get in bed and have his mother suck him and jerk him off. Jane must have swallowed a gallon of his cum that week.

Jane loved to lie between his athletic legs and rub her nipples on his thighs or belly as she sucked her son's hard cock. It stood up so straight and hard she didn't even need a hand to hold it when she began to fuck it up and down with her mouth. Her tongue never stopped licking and moving around the cock head which drove him crazy with a need. But having his cock sucked three times a day made Bobby feel very well satisfied.

But then he would see Bonnie's body and watch her shaved pussy as she played with herself. He knew he could hardly wait until he was in her bed and fucking her. He wondered if he could sneak over there one day and fuck her while he was supposed to be with his mother. Then Bonnie beckoned him over and he snuck out.

It was the first night Jane had finished her period and she would have her son fuck her tonight. She was the one now that was so excited and horny. She was lying in the bed they shared together now thinking of him in the next room doing his home work. She wanted him to be with her but knew he had to get his work done first. She was laying there wondering if the other two women let him do that before they used his body, his cock and mouth, to satisfy them. She would ask him when he came into the bedroom. Time passed and Bobby didn't show up. "He must had a great deal of work tonight", she was thinking.

Jane loved it when her son came into the room nude and already hard for her. But she also loved it when he came in with his shorts on and his cock was soft completely deflated. She wondered just how fast she could get him to grow tonight. After all they hadn't fucked the entire week and she knew she was wet and hot for it.

It all got the better of her and she couldn't wait any longer. So Jane got up and went into his room. He wasn't there!! She wasn't sure where he was and at first she felt he might be out with some friends. But as the night went by she knew most of the people he hung out with were to be home by 11 PM.

When she heard him come in she looked at the clock and it was after midnight. Even if tonight was Friday she knew this was the last night with him and she wondered if he just forgot. She lay in bed wondering if she should go into his room and be mad or just ask him where he had been. Then she would take his hand and bring him back to their bedroom where she would have him to fuck her.

Around 1AM he hadn't come into their room, the room they shared now for sleep and sex. Why didn't he come in? So again she got up and went to him. He was still awake. She had that feeling where she just wanted him to be close to her. She asked if he could sleep OK and why he was in that strange bed. She asked if he wanted her to sleep with him in that bed that night.

He had shared her king size bed with her for months now and yet he didn't seem like he wanted to be with her tonight.

Bobby didn't say anything but just followed her back to their bed. They got in their big bed and she gave him a sort of 'motherly cuddle!" She couldn't feel his erection pressing against her like usual when she held him and she pushed her breasts into his chest. She removed her top and again pulled his face into her tits. "Suck them baby", she whispered.

Jane loved how that felt. It was such a lovely feeling that she let her hand stray down his hard body and over his shorts and then down into the fly of the shorts. He had grown quite a bit but wasn't fully hard. So his mom took it out of his boxers and whispered something about needing release.

Bobby was very quiet about it and she heard him say: 'Yes, please! But I'm not sure I can cum again so soon."

Jane sat up and looked at him. She said: "Did you masturbate Bobby? Did you forget I was Ok tonight so we could have sex? Why don't you think? Can you cum again now?"

He felt hard and it was throbbing a lot but he again told her he wasn't sure if he would shoot cum. Again Jane asked her son why. Finally she stopped and sat up and demanded to know whet he had been and what he had done.

Bobby looked sad, worried and he was blushing. But Jane kept the pressure on as she held his now deflating cock in her hand and yelled at him. Finally Bobby said: "OK! OK!! I'll tell you. She told me not to tell but I'll tell you mom. I saw Bonnie from my bedroom window and watched her lying out in her bikini. She undressed right there mom! Right in her yard as she looked up at me and smiled. When she saw me watching her she began to rub her pussy. Then she lay on her lounge chair and masturbated while I watched. She beckoned me to come over to her house mom. I was so horny since you were on your period I forget that tonight it would be OK for us. So I went over to Bonnie's house."

Jane sat there and said: "That bitch!! And then what? Did you fuck her?"

He said: 'Yes, we fucked mom! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry; I forgot you would OK to have sex tonight. I have no will power with Bonnie when she masturbates right in front of me. I mean..."

Jane said: "Never mind that, what happened when you got over to her house?"

Bobby hung his head down and said: "She knelt in from of me, completely nude and sucked my cock right away. I couldn't resist. Then she pushed me on my back right there on the kitchen floor and rode my until I came."

Jane said: "Just once she only fucked you once?"

Bobby told her: "No mom! That's the problem. She played with me for a long time. And she made me eat her pussy for a long time. But when we fucked it was less than an hour ago. When she heard you were on your period she did it to me again. She sucked my cock back hard and I fucked her again and I came again. Twice in about an hour mom, so I'm not sure I can do it again right now."

Jane asked: "How did she know I was on my period?"

Bobby said: "I mentioned it to her and she smiled and rode me fast the first time. It was like she needed me to cum fast."

Jane was steaming! She was really pissed. Not so much for Bobby he was just a boy who was very horny and seeing Bonnie who was really built. She knew he couldn't do anything but fuck her. When Bonnie told him to come over her home Jane was sure Bobby jumped at it?

Jane knew what she did. Most likely she seduced him by letting him see her body as she removed her bikini and when she started to masturbate he was a goner. Then when he got over there she took control and had him eat her pussy and then she kept him so horny. When she finally decided to fuck him she started by sucking his cock, then fucking him and then sucking him back hard again. No wonder he came twice.

Jane told him to lay back and she began to make love to his cock. She was determined to make her son's cock hard so he could fuck her. So Jane started by stroking him and when she lowered her lips around his cock head and began to lick and suck it he began to grow, slowly. It took a while but he became hard.

Jane expected him to be dry when he pushed in to her pussy but she loved her son and she wrapped her arms and legs around him as they started to fuck hard and fast. She made him cum. He fucked his mother for a very long, long time and she was cumming all over the place. But, finally working her vagina on his cock and having him suck her tits and telling him to drive his cock into her hard, and fast, she got him to cum!

Jane smiled as she held her son and stroked his back kissing and licking his neck and shoulder. She knew he had done all he could to please her. He cock deflated quickly and she realized that he would not be hard again until tomorrow.

She got out of bed and went for two wash cloths to clean them both up. He was very apologetic about all of this. But Jane told him she didn't blame him it was that bitch Bonnie. She would deal with her tomorrow.

They fell asleep after that and when she woke next morning she could feel his erection pressing against her back. Last night was very arousing. Jane turned to her son and made sure she had all of the covers pulled back. It was so lovely to hold his young cock in her hand as she worked it for him. She loved to see his body and watch his face as he slept and she stroked his dick.

After a while she felt his fingers move to her body and that felt wonderful. She loved how his mouth always moved to her nipples as he cupped her large breasts and lifted one to his mouth. She also loved how his fingers danced and played with the folds of her pussy as she worked his hard-on with her hand. She took her time getting him as hard as she could.

She was thinking he most likely wanted to come immediately and he moved towards her pussy. But, that would have spoiled her enjoyment and she damn well was going to have some. She had been just as horny as her son all fucking week maybe more so. And now she was going to have him her way. She teased him and played with his cock for an hour, just lying there in bed and feeling him throb in her hand as he played with her body. They worked each other for a long time.

His fingers played with her pussy making her super wet and his mouth sucked and sucked her nipples. She didn't remember all that was said between them but she knew Bobby was really sorry for cheating with Bonnie last night. Ask they made slow soft love they were speaking with soft words but she warned him well about doing it again. Then she said: "OK baby you can make it up to me. Move your mouth off my breasts and put it where I want you to make me feel better. Lick my pussy for me and then I'll fuck you anyway you want."

Bobby did as he was told and immediately moved down her body kissing and licking it as he went. He buried his face between her open thighs and worked his mouth on her steaming cunt over the next 20 minutes. Jane had three wonderful orgasm and she felt better about what had happened. Then Bobby got her on her hands and knees and took her hard from behind. The fucking went on and on and on and when they finished Bobby had filled his mother's pussy with another large load of cum.

As the day went by Jane and Bobby fucked and bathed, fucked and ate, fucked and bathed again. Finally she drained him completely before going to sleep. One last time of licking her pussy and then fucking her from behind and they were both done. Bobby love to fuck his mom that way, it made him feel in complete control and she loved it when he took over and did her hard like he did all day.

He more than made up for what he had done the night before. But Jane was going to make Bonnie pay. She was thinking: "Maybe she would keep Bobby away from her for say two months. Yes, a month for each fuck last night? Maybe that would be good for her. The bitch would know better than to steal her son again when it wasn't her week."

Nothing was said all day about it and in the evening they watched TV and she was curled up on the sofa next to him. They were both were completely nude. She could see him becoming super hard. He could see her breasts and nipples and pussy right in front of him.

She realized she was tempting him, teasing him and she loved doing that to him. It made him so much hornier and she saw his cock bobbing up and down and jumping with his excitement. She took it in her hand and as they watched the TV she slowly played with it. It made her quite horny too thinking of such a young guy wanting her body so badly.

As they sat there she knew he wanted to touch her and make love to her and lick her pussy, and suck her nipples and fuck her. But each time he tried to touch her she came up with an excuse or she just stopped him. He was frustrated and hard!! That's a bad thing for a young man to be, super horny. She told him to have some control she wanted to see the end of the show. An hour went by then two and Bobby was beside himself, his cock ached and throbbed and pre cum ran down his shaft and her hand. When she felt him about to cum she would remove her hand. It was driving him wild.

But when bedtime came and Jane went up the stairs in front of him Bobby followed her like a puppy dog. She knew he was watching her pussy and ass as she took the step. As they reached the top of the steps she only said: "'My room Bobby, now".

Bobby said nothing but turned into the room following his mother. They didn't have to undress for bed and she crawled up on to the bed slowly making sure she was showing him her ass and pussy and the back of her thighs. He moved to the bed and got in with her.

Immediately Bobby tried to touch her several times, both her breasts and he tried to get his hand between her thighs. Jane wouldn't allow it and she knew he was young and had never been held off like this before. The three women had just given him anything he wanted as long as he licked their pussy and fucked them. But tonight would be different.

Tonight Jane wanted to teach her son to be the one who was fully submissive. She would be the dominate one tonight and tell him what he could or couldn't do and when it could be done. It would do him good to learn this.

But, Jane was so tempted to let him have his way. She could feel his erection against her thigh and she realized he was already leaking pre-cum. She heard him beg her to let him suck her nipples. She felt his cock rubbing on her leg. Then they both realized what was making her thigh wet. Jane told him to scoop up his nasty pre-cum off of her leg. Bobby used his fingers and removed the larger amount of wetness from her thigh. Then she took his hand and made him lick and suck his fingers and eat it! He didn't object.

She turned him on his back and again felt it was so lovely to hold his young cock. She was so tempted to have it in her immediately. But that would have been against the rues and laws of the Dom, her role tonight.

So again she started by slowly masturbating him. She worked on him taking him to the edge and then backing off for a very long time. She told him she would tell him when he could touch her and if he did it before he was told she would stop and they would go to sleep. Jane teased her son mercifully.

Finally she straddle his thighs and when Bobby was sure his mother would move her pussy over his cock head and sink her cunt hole down on it, she slid up and pushed her cunt into his face. She yelled, demanded: "Eat it or you won't get any pussy tonight! And you won't be allowed to cum until the morning. Eat me Bobby eat me like you have never eaten any woman before. I want to cum so hard I will flood your face with my cum. Eat me Bobby! Eat your mother's cunt! NOW!!!"

Bobby could see and smell her wetness. He went wild licking and eating his mother cunt. Orgasms after wonderful orgasms were driving her higher and higher until he told her later on that she brayed like a donkey! ---How complimentary! But Jane knew he had done a very good job for her and she was now enjoying the afterglow of a multi- orgasmic state. Bobby was still in great need.

Jane just love to masturbate her son and to have his cock in her hand. Just like he loved holding her tits and sucking her nipples, it was so good. She often did this while he was asleep and it just grew, slowly, but yes it grew! From soft and cuddly (which she loved) to stiff and erect 9which she loved too). It was fun to see him wake up and reach for his cock as it was just about ready to cum. As he did, he would feel her hand on it and lay back and let her play with him. His mom was so good at giving him pleasure he always want to please her back.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12