Training Ch. 23

Story Info
Bonnie and Bobby get mom to join them for a threeway.
6.1k words
4.36
39.6k
9

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

"Hi mom, how are you", Bobby asked as he sat at the kitchen table in Bonnie's house.

Bobby had been having sex with Bonnie all week. And, on Tuesday they had fucked in her back yard by the pool right under Jane, Bobby's mother's window. Bonnie knew Jane could hear and see them. She had planned it that way so Jane would look out the window and see them having sex. It was the start of Bonnie's plan to seduce Jane and have her fucked by Bobby and her new male friend in a sort of four way orgy!

Bonnie wanted Jane to see her son having sex with her. She wanted Jane to watch Bobby fucking her and cum in or on her and she hoped it would make Jane even more horny then she already was. That would make it easy for Bobby to get her to come over and be with them on Wednesday night. That would be part two of Bonnie's plan.

"Good. I'm good too, thanks mom. Look the reason I am calling is to invite you over to Bonnie's house for dinner tonight or tomorrow night. We want to talk with you about something that we both think you'll enjoy", Bobby said.

Bonnie was now sitting there in front of him fully nude and beginning to slowly jerk him off. She had been doing this of a while now and while he talked to his mother, Bobby's cock was hard as it got.

Before that Bonnie had put both feet on the kitchen chair he was sitting on and opened her knees so Bobby could see her wet pussy as she played with it. Then Bonnie began to masturbate him. Bobby's cock was extremely hard from Bonnie showing him her pussy and now stroking his cock.

As he talked to his mother and thinking about what Bonnie and he had planned for her if she agreed to come over for diner was also making Bobby hard. If it worked, it would be the first time her would be able to watch two lovely women making love to each other. Then he would join in and that would be his first three way. He loved the idea when Bonnie talked to him about it on Sunday night.

"About 6 PM mom, yes, I want you to be here too. Just come over and enjoy dinner with us", he said as Bonnie knelt on the floor in front of him and slipped her mouth over his swollen cock head and began to suck him.

Bonnie's mouth felt so good on his cock like it always did. "No really mom, I want you to be here too. Please! Come over about 6:00PM and just relax, it will be fun and you won't have to cook or stay in the house all by yourself", he said as he took a big deep breath from the sucking his lover was giving him.

If Bonnie didn't slow down he was going to cum right there as he talked to his mother. "Yes, 6:00PM. No just wear something casual. A skirt and blouse, no big deal, wear anything. It will just be Bonnie and me. OK. See you then. Bye. I love you too mom", he said as one hand went to Bonnie's head and held her mouth on his dick as he began to fuck her mouth.

He really didn't have to hold her head Bonnie wasn't going any where she loved to suck his young hard dick and drink his cum. "Oh God!!! Oh God! I'm going to cum. Oh shit, suck it, suck my cock baby", he moaned.

Bonnie was pumping his shaft as fast as she could and sucking hard around his cock head. Seconds later Bobby exploded with a huge orgasm and pumped his cum deep into Bonnie's mouth. She took it all drinking and swallowing every drop. When he was drained she suck his cock head a little more drawing out the last drops of his cum. "That was amazing", he said trying to catch his breath.

Bonnie smiled up at him and licked her lips taking the remaining drops off the tip of his cock and her lips. She began to laugh a little as she stood up and watched Bobby watching her body. She moved to him and pressed her tits into his face. "Suck them", she demanded.

Bobby reached for her breasts and took a nipple into her mouth. He sucked and licked and played with them as she stood there pressing her tits against his face and mouth! She stroked his hair and told him:" Good baby! Good, now we can get your mom involved with us and make her feel better as well as both of us. We are going to have such a great time with your mom tonight. Now let's talk about how we are going to seduce her. Well I'll talk and you suck ", she told him.

Bobby didn't say a word he sucked and listened to Bonnie and what she was saying. All he could think about was his mom and Bonnie making love, licking each other's pussy and fucking him. He held Bonnie around her stomach and sucked her tits harder. Bonnie stroked his head and kept talking about how they should get Jane involved with their love making.

Then Bonnie said: "And once we get her to cum, we'll have her. She'll come to bed and we can do her over and over again Bobby. Do you like that idea baby! Jane and I making love, licking each other's pussy just before you push you big cock into her pussy from behind. I'll lick her clit and you can fuck her like hell. We'll make her feel so good Bobby! She'll do it again and again and you'll love seeing us make love as well as making love to both of us."

Bobby's cock was hard again. She saw it jumping and bobbing as it stood up proud and hard. She pulled her tit out of his mouth and took his hand. "Let go to bed. It's your turn to lick me and make me feel good and cum."

Around 4:00PM Jane began to shower and get ready to go over to her best friend's house. She wondered all day what Bonnie and her son wanted to talk to her about. "Would it be something sexual, I'm sure it will. That's all she thinks about. And, when Bobby is with her that's all he thinks about", she said to herself.

Her son and Bonnie had been involved sexually since she had first planned to have her friend seduces Bobby and teach him all about sex and what women want with regards to pleasure. Once he had learned from Bonnie, Jane had planned to have her son make love to her and fuck her too.

That had been accomplished. Bonnie had done a great job and now Bobby had three women he was having sex with, Bonnie, herself and an Asian girl whose name was Dhea. From what Jane could tell from the time her son was with her, Bobby was very, very good now. All she knew was when she had him with her that she had never had better sex since college where she was very involved sexually.

Jane really enjoyed her son and his oral sex and foreplay before actually fucking her. His cock was good, not huge like the big cocks in college, some were 8 inches. But, it was big enough and thick enough and he could now hold off cumming for a long time. She always, always, had great orgasms when he was with her making love to her. The three women shared him on a weekly basis. This week was Bonnie's turn.

Since it was a hot and somewhat humid night, Jane decided to be cool and not wear stockings but only a pair of white bikini panties under a light weight skirt fairly short to show off her well shaped legs. The skirt would also let the air flow over her legs a little better than slacks and help keep her comfortable. She also picked out a blouse that was a little cotton one with shoulder straps that let the top sort of hang open a little low showing off her ample cleavage. The cleavage of her full 36 C breasts would show nicely over the top of the blouse.

Since she would be at Bonnie's home Jane wanted to be sure to tease her son a little when she bent forward. With the blouse she had on it would show off her big tits nicely. Jane knew her son loved to see and feel and suck her tits and she wanted him to look at her tits not Bonnie's tonight.

She smiled as she stood in front of the mirror and examined herself. She looked nice. Not slutty or too sexy but nice. She bent forward a little and the blouse did what she wanted, it puffed opened at the very top and a great deal of her firm full breasts was visible.

She didn't wear a bra and her nipples were already hard and pointing against the front of her blouse. She pinched them a little making them even more noticeable. "There that should make Bobby look my way", she said out loud to no one.

Jane walked next door and rang the bell. Bobby opened the front door in his jean shorts and a tee shirt. Jane felt her son looked a little tired but very sexy as usual. She figured that Bonnie was using his skills a lot on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to keep him hard and awake.

Bobby always loved how his mother looked. He took her into his arms and kissed her on the lips. She responded back and kissed him back pushing her body against his. They held each other for a long time. When they separated, Jane could feel her nipples had become even harder against her blouse. She looked down and saw them as well as Bobby's large lump in his jean shorts.

She smiled at her son and reached for his cock pushing against his shorts. Just then Bonnie walked into the room dressed in only a pair of panties and bra. When she saw Jane she rushed to her and hugged her and kissed her hard. As their lips met Jane felt Bonnie's tongue as usual trying to enter her mouth. Bobby saw their large breasts press against each other and he was thinking:"God this is going to be so great if it works. I can't wait to see their nude bodies pressing against each other. It will be so hot!"

Jane let Bonnie's tongue enter her mouth as they kissed and hugged for a while. Bobby just watched as Bonnie cup his mother's ass and pulled her tighter against her own body. Jane slowly moved her hands and took Bonnie's hands and slowly removed them. She kept kissing Bonnie and this time held her hands. But Bobby saw how hard his mother's nipples were now. He knew his mom was excited about Bonnie's kiss and touch.

Bobby smiled as the women parted and he saw that both of them had hard nipples. He asked them if they wanted a drink and each told him wine. They sat and talked for a few minutes as Bobby got the drinks. Jane said: "Is that all you are going to wear tonight? For God sakes Bonnie, I mean panties and bra, that's it?"

Bonnie smiled and said: "Well when Bobby is here I don't seem to stay dressed much anyway sweetie so I decided to wear just these. Besides my bikinis are small than these panties. Why Janie, don't you like them? Why don't you undress too? Bobby take off your shorts baby! Everybody get comfortable."

Jane said: "No Bobby stay that way, At least stay dressed while we eat then I'll leave you two along to do whatever you do."

Bonnie laughed and said: "We do the same thing you do Janie, we have sex, and play and enjoy each other's bodies. We fuck, don't we Bobby?"

Bobby had removed his jeans anyway it was part of the plan. He was now standing in his shorts and tee shirt. His cock was hard and it showed. His shorts were pushed out in front and each woman looked at it. He smiled at his mother and then said: "Yes, mom we do the same thing that you and I do when we're home. We love to have sex with each other. And Bonnie is right, nether of us stay dressed much. Why don't you take off your top and shirt and you and Bonnie can both be in panties and bras."

Jane didn't look very happy and told them both: "I'm not wearing a bra and I'll stay like I am thank you. When is dinner? I'm beginning to think this is a bad idea."

Jane told them to sit at the table and she went to get dinner. Both Bobby and his mother watched her wiggle her ass in those little panties as she went into the kitchen. Jane sat at one side of the table. Bobby sat at the head like he was the man in charge. Bonnie sat at the other side. They ate and talked mostly about Bobby.

Bonnie told Jane how good of a lover her son was becoming and how nice he made her feel when he touched her. Jane told Bonnie she knew her son was good at sex now and enjoyed him as much as Bonnie did. Bobby was happy to hear how the ladies enjoyed him and liked the way he made love to them.

Bonnie said: "He really likes my breasts Jane. He is always touching them and playing with them and his mouth feels so good on my nipples. Don't you love my tits Bobby?"

He smiled and said: "Yes I love them. But I love yours too mom. I love all of your tits."

Bonnie laughed as she removed her bra and Bobby's head turned immediately towards her. Bonnie's nipples were hard as rocks as she lifted them and showed them to Jane before asking Bobby: "Want to suck them for me now? Right here Bobby, right now? Come on baby show mommy and me how much you like them."

Bobby moved over to Bonnie and lowered his lips to her tits. He lifted the breasts up and sucked one then the other and then back to the first one. Then he sat back down again. "Mummm that was nice. Come on Jane take off your top and let him suck yours too. Bobby do you want to suck your mother's nipples for her?"

Bobby looked at his mother and said: "You know I do mom. Come on take off your top and let me suck yours too."

Jane felt like a third wheel and said: "No. Look, I think I'm in the way here. I'm just going to go. You two seem to want to be alone."

Bobby had already gotten up and was standing next to his mother. He said: "No mom. Don't go, please, don't leave. I want to say something."

He moved around a little more and was now standing directly behind her. As he started to talk to her he placed his hands on her bare shoulders. He felt her warm skin on his hand and looked down at her rising and falling breasts. Bobby gently rubbed her shoulders a little and then slowly moved his hands down over her arms and then over her breasts on the outside of her thin cotton blouse. He cupped them as he said: "I want you here tonight mom with us. I want to make love to you mom. Bonnie wants to make love to you too. We both want to do it with you. We don't want you home alone tonight mom! We want you here with us. Can't you feel how you want it too?"

As he talked he was squeezing her breasts and making sure his touch was so soft and gentle. Without a bra on Jane could feel every inch of his hands and his touch on her firm breasts. She looked up at her son and said: "Oh Bobby! I don't think so. Come home with me and we can be together."

Bobby moved his hands back up to the top of her blouse and then slid both of them down under her top. Jane felt her nipples scream at her as Bobby fingers ran over them both. They were so hard they hurt and he cupped her big tits and squeezed. The pleasure of his hands centered in her clit. It started to throb.

His hands weren't large enough to hold all of her full round C cup breasts but he had her nipples the most sensitive part in the palms of each hand. The rest of her tits spilled out around his hands. "There's nothing that feels so good in my hands then my mother's set of full breast", he said as he squeezed and played with them.

Bobby squeezed them gently and softly pleasing her. She was looking up into her son's eyes but did nothing to try to stop his hands. As he moved them on her breasts it feels so good to Jane that she didn't even make a move. She just sat there arms at her side and looking up into her son's face. Bobby took his thumbs and index fingers and pulled and rolled the nipples making Jane moan.

He bent down and kissed her neck lovingly which sent chills all over her body. He whispered in her ear: "Take your top off of for me mom. Take it off....for us. Let me see your breasts and let me suck them like I did to Bonnie's breasts. I want you to stay with us tonight mom and let us make love to you."

Jane was so sexually charged up her pussy was soaking wet. She stayed like she was and didn't move an inch. So Bobby took his hands and moved them to the bottom of her blouse. He began to lift it up. When it got to the tops of her arms Jane lifted her arms slowly and he removed the blouse.

Bonnie and Bobby could see Jane's very hard red nipples and breasts bouncing up and down as she let him take off her top and lowered her hands again. Bonnie said: "Lick them for her Bobby. They really look like they need to be sucked badly."

Jane's nipples were so long and red. Bobby knew his mom's nipples wanted his mouth on them now. So he lowered his face to one of her breasts and Jane reached and held one of her breasts up for him in one hand. She used the other to hold his head as his mouth took the hard red nipple in and she felt him suck it gently. As his mouth captured one his mother said: "Oh Bobby! Oh Bobby! Please! Oh. Oh God! Bobby! Suck them baby! Suck!!"

Bobby was relentless first the right nipple then the left and his hands ran over her tits and down over her bare belly. He turned the chair outwards now so it wasn't facing the table. Jane was just sitting there her head was looking at her son's mouth as he worked from one tits to the other making her body feel amazing.

She felt his lips squeeze the hard red nipple as his hands move to her skirt. He took some of it in his hands and began to pull it up. Higher and higher he pulled on it as it moved up over her shapely legs. Higher still until Jane could feel the cool air of the room on her upper most thighs.

It took all of her will power to look away from her son's mouth on her tits and down over his head to her thighs. Jane's white cotton panties were completely exposed and Bonnie was now kneeling in front of her legs. She felt Bobby's hands run down her belly and over her pelvis and down to the tops of her warm thighs.

Jane also felt Bonnie's hands on her knees gently pulling a little trying to open them. "Open them for her mom. Open your legs for Bonnie and me now mom", he whispered in her ear.

Jane automatically obeyed and as Bonnie and Bobby watched Jane opened her legs wide exposing the crotch of her panties and the huge wet spot in the front and center of them. "Such pretty little white panties Jane, I bet you would like me to touch them wouldn't you Jane", Bonnie said.

Her voice sounded very sexually so very deep and raspy! Bonnie smiled up at her friend and moved further up between Jane's open legs. Bonnie placed a hand on each thigh and pushed a little more spreading Jane's' legs a little wider. "God she looked so sexy and erotic with her legs spread wide and wearing only those little white cotton panties. Bob by was thinking he wanted Bonnie to use her tongue and lick at the wet spot.

"See this Bobby? See how wet your mother's panties are right now. I bet her pussy is just as wet. You do that to her baby! You are good, really good at pleasing women Bobby. Her nipples are so hard and her panties are so wet. You excite her tremendously baby", Bonnie said to him.

Bonnie moved her face into Jane's panties and took a deep breath inhaling her best friend's sexual musk. Then Bonnie licked her inner thigh and Jane moaned. Bobby continued to suck and plays with her breasts as he stood beside his mother watching Bonnie begin to make love to her wet pussy with her mouth.

Jane watched and felt Bonnie's mouth as it licked and kissed up Jane's inner thigh and over her white panties. Bonnie licked right over the wet spot and then sucked on it tasting Jane's wetness. Bobby felt he would cum right them!! "God this is so hot", he said to himself.

Bonnie looked up at her best friend and smiled seeing the lust building there. She licked down the other thigh and felt Jane shutter. Bonnie looked up at them both and said: "Let's see if her pussy is as wet as her panties Bobby."

Then Bonnie took her fingers and slid them inside a leg opening of Jane's panties. Again Jane shook with excitement. Bonnie pulled the panties to the side exposing Jane's entire cunt as Bobby looked down and saw his mother swollen cunt lips wide open like a butterfly. She was almost dripping. He smiled and said: "Lick her! Let me see you lick her pussy."

Jane's pussy lips were very pink and looked very wet. "See Bobby, see how wet your mother's pussy is. She wouldn't be wet if she didn't needs this badly baby. I told you she did and I told you she would love It.", Bonnie told him.

Bonnie moved her face directly on to her friend's open cunt slit. Jane cried out as Bonnie began to lick and suck on her sex. Bobby ran his hands up and down his mother's body going from tit to tit and from tit to clit. His fingers worked on her clit as Bonnie licked and tongue fucked Jane's hole.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12