Training Day

Story Info
War girl is used.
1.3k words
3.57
74.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was training day in the field, a day in which all the soldiers had been working up to, but no one more so than Gibbs. Gibbs was gung-ho on the entire war subject since she was a kid, and wanted to do nothing else with her life. She could be a real bitch, and this made her perfectly fit for her dream-job: Drill Instructor. This was her moment to do or die.

Out in the field she was paired with two females and 3 males. She got the names pretty quick. Rodriguez and Willis were the two girls; Balemine (whom everyone referred to as "Bale"), Rodgers, and Carter, the males.

I bet I'm going to have to drag their asses to win this, Gibbs thought.

The first drill was the woodland navigation. Gibbs got the compass.

"You should let me take that, girl," said Bale. "I'm an expert at this stuff."

"Whatever, but if we get lost, it's your ass, Bale" replied Rodriguez.

And sure enough, that's what happened. Bale and Gibbs moved fast, ignoring their comrades calls to slow down or risk separation. They had no idea until 20 minuets into the exercise that they were alone, and noon was waning.

"Give me the compass!!" Gibbs snatched it out of Bale's hands. "We're going to get in so much trouble now for abandonment. If you would have just slowed your ass down, this wouldn't have happened." screamed Gibbs

"Hey, I didn't see your ass waiting for them. Don't throw this shit on me." Bale was fired up, but he looked at Gibbs, and said, "We're getting nowhere with arguing. Sit down and just wait for someone to come in after us."

He sank onto the ground with his gear and looked over Gibbs's body. It was a nicely shaped, hour-glass sort, from what he could tell. He imagined it all through her clothes: perfect breasts, a toned stomach, and such a nice round ass and legs for miles. He could already feel himself rising.

"Get up. If I fail this, I can't say I'm the best that I can be. This is your fault, you ass. I should have kept the compass." Gibbs snarled.

He looked at her, the idea forming perfectly in his head.

"You're quite the bitch, aren't you?" Gibbs sneered at him and shook her head.

"Bitches need to be taught a lesson. See, I was always told the one thing a female soldier was really good at is releasing tension. And I'm feeling pretty tense right now."

Bale stood and moved behind her, and pulled her right hand into the small of her back. Startled by this, Gibbs dropped her rifle and tried to go for her knife, but Bale was too quick, and gently but firmly pulled that arm into submission. She kicked and screamed, but he moved fast and artfully gagged her with his hat while hanging on to her hands.

"Say, what do you know, I have some rope here Gibbs. I bet a girl like you is a feisty little fire cracker in her pants…Bet you like the kinky shit!" He mused in her ear. Tears were already streaming down her dirty face, and she pleaded at him with her eyes. Instead of yielding to her, he stripped off her pack and tied her around the nearest tree, unbuttoning her BDU jacket and cutting away her shirt and bra to examining her breasts. They were a nice size, and he concluded that they must be around a size 34D. They sat nicely on her body, and her nipples, a light shade of brown, were already erect and seemed to beg to be played with. His forefinger and thumb complied, moving to pinch at her nipples.

"Gibbs, are you enjoying this? You little slut!" Bale laughed. He brushed his lips against her ear while adjusting his cock. "Don't feel bad, baby, you're not the only one."

Gibbs murmured and pleaded, but she couldn't get him to stop. He rubbed his cock against her clothed sex, and she wanted it so bad. But this wasn't right. This was way beyond the normal sex routine she was used to. This was much better.

No, I can't be thinking that, she thought. This is so wrong. But I want it so bad.

She decided to struggle. No way was she going to explain a torn shirt and busted rifle to her Drill Instructor.

"Whoa, whoa girl. This is my show." he unsheathed his knife; a 5 inch Ka-Bar, and pressed it against her bare stomach. "So you cooperate or I cut you. Got it?" he slid the blade past her pants waist and pressed the flat end against her pubis. She nodded, staring at him, and determined he was serious. Wrapping one arm around her body, the other still holding his knife, he said:

"I'm going to untie you, and when I do, I want you to take off those pants, baby. And don't try anything. Skin this pretty shouldn't get scarred." He laughed and undid the ropes. With shaky hands, she unbuttoned her pants, moving the camouflage down her legs.

"Nice. Now the panties"

She obeyed, and stood again with her pussy exposed. It was trimmed up nicely, with a little hair begging to grow back. She kept her legs closed tightly, but Bale coax them open.

"Mmmmm….Don't hide that. I want to see it. Show it to me"

Gibbs looked at him, fighting his man-made gag and trying to show as much displeasure and fear as she could. "You little slut, show it to me!" he pushed at the blade. A trickle of blood ran down her stomach, and she yelped. Without delay she reached down and spread her pussy lips, as wide as she could so he could see. She was still pretty tight, having only been with…inadequately equipped men in the past. Her clit burned against her finger, and her juices were flowing now, despite her fear. Absent minded, she began rubbing it, and moaned against her gag.

"Yeah, baby, that's it," Bale whispered, and began to undo his pants. He pulled out an 8 inch hard cock, and already Gibbs could she the tip was moist with his own juice. He stroked it a few times, then quickly took her hands and tied her to the tree. She gasped, forgetting for a second the seriousness in the situation. But her clit still burned, her nipples were on fire, and she wanted that cock badly. She didn't have to wait long. His fingers trailed down to her clit, and pinched it until she couldn't take it much longer. She bucked and moaned, but it was no use. This was, after all, his show. Then he spread apart her lower lips, while he locked her mouth with his, spreading it with his tongue, while he did the same to the nether lips with his fingers. Then as his tongue twirled into her mouth, his dick pressed into her pussy.

She moaned, and shoved it in as far as he could, till she screamed. He drew her legs up around his middle and stood still, forcing her to ride his cock on her own. He latched his mouth onto hers, and then moved to her nipples, pulling at them with his lips and teeth. She pumped her body up and down, the pain of his cock mixing with the pleasure deep inside her pussy. She moved fast, and clinched her muscles around his cock until it was all she felt. Bale began moaning, and shot his cum into her. She wasn't far behind, her orgasm electrifying her entire body.

"Nice job, Gibbs. Now if you don't mind," he pulled away from her and suited back up "I have a squad to catch up to. See you at graduation, bitch!"

And he left her tied to the tree.