Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cicero6
Cicero6
95 Followers

I waited until that evening to pay a visit to the compound. I sat in my car two blocks away and stripped off my clothes. I walked through the cool evening air and stood in front of the door. I didn’t even knock because I knew my presence was known. A minute later the door opened and I was accosted and led inside. I held my hands in front of my now-erect cock as I was escorted downstairs. I smiled as the assistants brought me directly to the big woman’s office. She was sitting behind her desk and didn’t say a word.

“I’m back,” I said.

“You betrayed me. I wanted you for myself but now that’s not possible.”

“What now?” I asked.

“I’m going to break you in the worst possible way and sell you to and unsavory person - that’s what I’ll do.”

“I should warn you…” I started to say but saw her rise from her chair.

“Warn me? You warnme?” She questioned as she walked around her desk. She was wearing a red latex mini-skirt and high heels. She wore a short, unbuttoned jacket revealing a tight cotton top that did very little to suppress her already hard nipples. I was smitten.

“Nothing!” I said unconvincingly.

“That’s right ‘nothing’ except for the painful lesson you’ve got coming!”

I didn’t flinch as she approached me and spun me around.

“You know where to bring him,” she told her assistants.

I was brought to a room where I was ordered to lay flat on my back. My hands were cuffed to a chain around my waist as a rubber cord was wrapped around my ankles. The cord was tethered to a pulley and I was slowly pulled into the hanging position from the ceiling. I didn’t bother flailing since that was useless and my abdomen still ached.

Suddenly a click of the door and it opened. In walked the big woman with a coiled up whip. She was very businesslike as she set her whip on a table. She removed her coat and picked up the whip. She perfected her grip on it as I watched her move around me. I wasn’t sure she was aware that I could see directly up her skirt from my position. The panties she wore were surprisingly sensible: white satin briefs with some lace in front. I stopped salivating as she landed the first blow on my front side. Then she delivered another blow. And then another. I sort of became numb to the burning once again almost to the point of separation. I caught numerous glimpses up her skirt as she stepped into the blows. The shiny fabric would crease slightly as her legs moved back and forth. Her skirt would shimmy in cadence to her steps. After my body was worked over, her assistants lowered me to the floor and carried me face-up to a small table. My head hung off the end as my arms were bound to the table legs. My butt was hanging off the opposite side until the assistants brought my legs up against my chest and tied a rope behind my knees and around the back of my neck. I could see the big woman removing her skirt and top in the corner. She slid her hands down the side of her thighs in removing the panties and stepped out of them. Her assistant approached her with a strap-on dildo and buckled it tightly beneath her crotch and around her small waist. The device had a phallus plug that was designed to pleasure her as well.

“You like these panties so much, you can have them,” she said as she shoved the wadded treasure into my mouth.

She positioned herself in front of me and lubricated the shaft. Slowly she began to penetrate me and descend into me. The cold phallus was extremely painful but eased as her pace increased.

I let out some muffled expletives but was mostly aroused as her bare boobs bounced up and down. This went on for awhile and it was clear she was becoming aroused as her eyes rolled back. I, too, was extra rigid as her intruder caused new sensations.

Without warning, she unsnapped the dildo and stepped away from the intruder that was still deep in my ass. She scrambled around the table and fished the panties out of my mouth.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

I barely finished my question when she settled her pussy onto my open mouth. She ground her lips onto my busy tongue as I struggled to service her completely. Her inner-thighs squeezed my head as she vigorously straddled me. I felt her grab my cock and smother it with her panties. Her timing was impeccable as I came into the cool fabric. I determined she was coming as she shrieked and squeezed me to the brink of consciousness.

She stood up breathless and shoved the newly soiled panties into my mouth and left the room. One of the assistants removed the phallus and my confines and brought me to a room for slumber. A gag was placed in my mouth and strapped tightly around my head. Once I was zipped inside there were three straps buckled around my body to prohibit movement. The door clicked shut and all I could do was wait.

I figured it was six hours before the commotion began. The police from several agencies raided the compound and I was eventually discovered and removed. There were no fewer than fifty fellow slaves that filed out of the building and into waiting vans.

I never came clean about informing the authorities. I could only offer up my story and avoid becoming aroused. I follow the news closely and have considered paying the big woman a visit. Perhaps we could carry on a normal relationship after her sentence. Or not.

Cicero6
Cicero6
95 Followers
12