Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept the dildo buried inside of his asshole for several minutes before I started fucking him. I talked to him in a nice soft sexy voice reminding him that there was now no turning back because I had already taken his asshole. I reassured him that once he relaxed and submitted that he would be enjoying penetration in a new and erotic way. Looking down from above I envisioned the dildo as an extension of my own clitoris. The back of the dildo had tiny nubs on it so that when I started fucking him they would give direct stimulation to my clit. I had already used a similar dildo fucking Claire's asshole; who volunteered several practice sessions before I took Michael's virginity. Every time I fucked her in the ass I had a roaring orgasm because of these well placed nubs at the base of the dildo. Both Claire and I felt it was a waste of time for the fucker not to get some stimulation.

I finally got Michael calmed down and in acceptance of his circumstances. Michael's heart rate slowed down and breathing began to be normal. To make him feel more like a man I began to play with his dick taking his attention off his asshole so I could begin fucking him. Pulling slowly out of his ass I began screwing his virgin asshole with full strokes of the dildo. Every time I pushed back inside of him Michael let out a loud moaning sound that actually sounded like he was enjoying himself adjusting to the new feelings of being fucked. He stopped fighting and was actually pushing back on the dildo desperately trying to get it inside even deeper. I could by my strokes were perfect because the head of the dildo was stimulating his prostate gland so much he was filling my hand with clear liquid come. I wanted to fuck him forcing him to shoot a wad of come into my hand and then use the ejaculate for lubrication so I could keep fucking him after he shot his wad. He would get the surprise of his life because he would no longer need his cock to get fucked. I wanted to train him to think of his asshole as his primarily way of sexual gratification.

Claire and I both believed that if we trained our boys to suck and fuck each other it would make them better lovers and appreciate our feminine bodies in a new way. During our lesbian lovemaking sessions Claire and I often talked about watching the boys perform for us, fantasizing about various scenarios and couplings we could make them get in to with us. We especially cherished the idea of tiring the boys and depleting their judicious supply of sperm with each other before we allowed them to fuck us. Then we could use their trained mouths on our pussies instead.

All the time I was fucking away Michael's virginity I was dreaming about Michael bending over for Carl taking a real dick up the ass. I could tell by how much Michael was enjoying his first experience that it would not take long for him to volunteer for the real thing especially without getting any sex from me other than a good buttfucking. I began stroking his erection harder so he would shoot his wad. I wanted to put all my efforts in concentrating on fucking him earnestly without jacking him off. It didn't take long and he was shooting copious amounts of semen into the palm of my hand. When I pulled the dildo out of his asshole to lubricate it with his semen Michael thought I was finished fucking him and tried to get up. Slapping him sharply across his ass cheek I told him to get back down and that I have just begun to fuck him. Lubing my dildo with the semen I quickly pushed my cock back into his gaping asshole. With a limp dick I told Michael that he is finally realizing he will have no need for his own cock for a long time. I reminded that my cock never went limp and lasted as long as I could keep driving my sexy hips.

Bearing down on my cock I began fucking him for my own pleasures concentrating on the little nubs on the end of the dildo pushing against my excited clitoris. I could tell Michael was quite fearful of being used like this but I didn't even care. I just kept fucking him harder pushing against the back of the dildo frantically stimulating my clit so that I to could come. When I finally orgasmed I was fantasizing that I was Carl and I was filling Michael's butthole with load after load of semen. I had come so hard I was shaking. The dildo was driven all the way up Michael's ass and my hips were moving in post orgasmic bliss. It felt so good I wanted to keep fucking him. I gave him a few more strokes and to my surprise Michael began to cry out. I think the excitement of stimulating his prostate gland finally did it and he actually had an orgasm without ejaculation. I was ecstatic!

12