Training Him to Take Dick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan lived in a beautiful home facing the ocean just far enough away to be safe enough from falling off the cliff. The backyard pool was spectacularly built like a tide pool with a shallow end perfect for fucking and a deep end with rocks to jump off of just for fun. The bottom of the pool was painted with orca whales subservient to the sea goddess leading them into the deep. The pool even had a secret under water grotto you could swim to that was surrounded by rocks for privacy. The grotto contained; a wet bar, a Jacuzzi, a shower for up to four people, and several futons for making love along with a water tight pirate treasure box full condoms and toys. There was also a wall in the grotto with several brass rings to bind slaves to for punishment. The house was in a perfect location so that you could be totally naked and not worry about the neighbors.

For today Megan was not interested in the pool she was after my body and soul. I was met at the door by her femme slave Trish. Megan had Deter working in the front yard cutting the grass with scissors which I figured would take him a hundred years. Deter was being punished for several things that didn't really matter to me. Deter didn't even look up to say hello when I passed by. Trish took me into the sitting room and there was my beautiful Queen Megan sitting almost naked wearing a bright red flowery sheer see through bra with her legs wide open showing off her red tuff of pubic hair nicely trimmed on her pubic mound relaxing masturbating on a golden chair she calls her throne. This time it was a lot different from meeting her at the solstice parade in her tent. My mouth was still watering to stick my tongue into pussy. Now Megan was my queen and I had to fall prostate before until she called for me. Lying flat on my belly I waited for the queen to say something.

Welcoming me to the Queendom she immediately ordered her servant Trish to prepare the queen's bath and massage for both of us. Calling me to crawl to her I kissed her feet licking my way up her thighs and into crotch kissing her sacred sex. Stopping me from performing premature cunnlinigus she patted me on the head and told me she had a surprise. Megan told me that she had two beautiful enslaved college girls, trained massage therapists, and raving lesbians, that we could play with and do as we wished with. She told me to allow them to pleasure me because I was going to get every orifice licked, sucked, and pampered. Afterwards both of us were going to give the girls a good whipping just as they deserve for touching royalty.

Clapping her hands Megan called in the girls. I couldn't believe my eyes and my mouth already began to water as the two sexy coed blond lesbians escorted us into the Roman bath. Stepping into a white marble 4ft. deep hundred degree pool surrounded with marble statues of naked women enjoying oral loving in various positions I began to feel like the queen's lover. Leading me to an underwater shelf Megan pulled me into her curvaceous body kissing me passionately. Our lips stayed together for least twenty minutes sharing tongues and fingering each other under water.

Finally the coeds had permission to begin washing us with their bodies. Next to the pool were cushions that we could lay on. Soaping their beautiful breasts and bellies the coeds used their curvaceous bodies to soap ours. I gave my lustful coed a kiss asking her name. She said she is called Sheila but I can just call her slave. Giving her a hard slap on the butt I order her to get to work. Soon I could feel breasts soaping around every curve of my body. I love the way she used her breasts to massage my neck and shoulders. I knew she was excited because I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my bare flesh. The nasty little bitch even pushed her nipple into the crack of my ass teasing up and down finally tickling my anus which actually was quite erotic.Rolling me over and doing me face up was even more fun. I got a face full of beautiful soapy breasts and a taste of her suckable nipples. Sheila kissed me a fully on the mouth passing me a chocolate. Kissing her way to my own breasts she took one nipple at a time into her mouth sucking them hard. I could see that the queen was getting the same treatment looking very relaxed. It was a real turn on when she began rubbing her breasts all over mine surely she were she was getting something out of this too. Soaping my belly with her pussy only inches from my mouth I gave her a nudge telling her that it was OK and Sheila slowly settled her pussy over my mouth. I could hear the other slut squealing and I knew that Megan was doing the same to her. Sticking my middle finger deep up the slut's butthole I slowed down her back and forth movements she was making on my tongue. I didn't want her to come because I wanted her to finish my massage and my own orgasmic pleasures. Biting down on her clitoris until she cried out she knew it was time to move on. I gave her a slap on the ass telling her that that the oral tip would come later. Deliberately skipping my crotch she spent time soaping both of my legs and thighs and even my feet.

The young bitch certainly was nasty finally massaging my crotch with her breasts rubbing her hard nipples around and around my clit stopping just short of making me come. To my surprise Sheila asked my permission whispering in my ear to perform "tribadism" with me which is an intimate form of pussy kissing which can lead to orgasm. Pulling her lips to mine I stuck my tongue down her throat kissing her so long and passionately finally we broke the kiss so turned on Sheila began to scissor her legs between mine until our shaven labia lips were almost together. Taking a bottle of olive oil pouring it all over our crotches greasing our pussies so that the stubble of our pubic hair would not scratch each other we slowly joined our labia lips sliding up and down back and forth and around and around not only stimulating our labia but our clitoris as well. I felt like a horny bitch making love to this young cute girl. Both of us were crotch kissing like crazy it was almost like french kissing except our pussies were kissing instead. Once again this little slut stopped right before I had an orgasm. Before I could protest Sheila drove her mouth right into the crotch and began licking me.

I looked over to the queen and she to was pussy kissing her little slut. I was hoping that Megan wouldn't get rid of these two because they were so skilled at being nasty. Sheila was blessed with a tongue so long she can do things other lesbians couldn't. Curling her tongue she treated me to the best vaginal oral fuck anyone had ever given me. With my eyes closed I didn't catch Sheila strapping on a dildo. Megan had given her prior permission to fuck both of my orifices. Before I could react she leaped at on top of me and began rubbing the head of the dildo into my pussy. The more I struggled the easier it was for her to bury the entire 11in. inside of me. I looked over at Megan who was getting the most delicate tongue lashing which was driving her crazy with lust.

I decided to give into this professional bitch since she was so good and nasty at everything else I figured she also was an expert at strapon sex. Pinching her nipples tightly to get her attention I cursed her telling her that if she didn't give me an orgasm I would have her crucified. I think the bitch got the message fucking me in every position she could think of; starting out in the missionary position, fucking me on my side, even inviting me to sit on top of her, finally fucking me so hard doggy style when I came I began pissing all over the cushions. Then to my astonished amazement this little bitch didn't even give me a rest pulling straight from my pussy skewering my asshole which she was secretly lubricating during the fuck. Something seemed quite familiar and I finally understood what it was. The dildo had been molded from Deter's cock because it felt exactly like it did the night before at the ritual. I couldn't even wiggle or wrench myself away as the bitch held on for dear life raping my asshole as ordered. This time I was getting fucked by a silicon cock that would never go soft and I cannot control with my familiar snake spirit. All I could do is try to relax and enjoy the buttfucking.

Megan was watching me with glassy eyes as her coed kept constantly licking her pussy giving her multiple orgasms. I couldn't believe I was actually getting raped by this young little slut. Sheila was slapping my cheeks so hard I could barely stand it as she fucked my butthole. I was actually seduced and now getting a deserving punishment on orders of the queen. The other coed stopped eating Megan and climbed beneath me wrapping her mouth around my clitoris. The more she sucked the harder the other coed pounded my asshole until I finally gave in to the feelings and started screaming in orgasm collapsing on the wet pissed on cushions.

Megan strolled over to me with a big smile on her face motioning to girls to bind me to the wall. Quickly I was shackled to the wall. The coeds each had rubber paddles in hand and began pounding my bare butt smacking me one after the other. When my bottom was bright red Megan motioned girls to stop picking up her flogger methodically whipping my back and ass. When Megan finally finished I felt like jello. The girls unshackled me and I knelt at Megan's feet falling prostate before her kissing her toes. Megan welcomed me to the royal bath, introducing her to coeds to me as Sheila and Sarah her virgin lesbians, with their sacred hymens intact. Never were they to be violated by a man's cock or a woman's dildo. The bath was their domain and even the queen was subject to their pleasures. Crawling over to them I kissed both of their feet they bent over allowing me to stick my tongue into each of their assholes.

Megan told me that from now on I was not allowed to call them bitches or sluts treating them with respect at all times. Sheila accepted my apology but Sarah said I had not yet earned her respect as yet. Unstrapping the dildo from Sheila, Sarah strapped it on herself walked over to me pushing it into my mouth. I was used to the taste of my asshole but doing it in front of my queen was quite humiliating. Forcing it completely down my throat Megan was quite surprised telling me that I would make a great fellatrix for the Queendom. There was a low wall in front of the bath to keep people from falling in which was perfect for fucking me from behind. Pushing me over the wall butt up Sarah skewered me with the dildo. This time there was no lube or teasing, all 11in. slipped completely inside my still dilated asshole. Megan got on the other side of the wall forcing my mouth into her crotch. Sheila was kneeling behind Megan eating her asshole at the same time Sarah was fucking mine. This time I got a buttfucking long and hard. Megan came several times from all the licking she was getting. I actually had one orgasm at the beginning but when Sarah began whipping my butt with the rubber paddle it was hard to think about coming. By the time Sarah finished my asshole was quite sore.

The girls washed me up allowing me to rest handing me a glass of wine giving all of their attention to Megan. I could see that that they loved her massaging her every nook and cranny with expensive oils. They even had special oils for her asshole as well as her pussy. Both of them strapped on smaller 9in. dildos and treating Megan like a delicate flower Sheila slowly lowered Megan on her dildo and Sarah pushed inside Megan's asshole from behind. With precise fucking the two girls moved in and out. One dildo going into Megan's pussy as the other pulled out of her asshole fucking Megan into frenzy. Her whole body was flushed covered in sweat as if she was having a fever. I have been fucked many times the very same way by Michael and Carl. Most women would hate this kind of attention but a sensual DP will definitely take you all the way to seventh heaven. Soon Megan was coming all over the place and even pissing just like I did it was so pleasureful she just could't stand it.

Slowly the girls took their time pulling their dildos free from Megan's pussy and ass replacing the dildo with their mouths. Sarah who forced me to taste of my own behind was now licking the queen's behind seemingly enjoying herself. The girls licked Megan to another orgasm and she collapsed into the pillows. Both of us were once again bathed completely and massaged with special oils. Megan promised me that there would be no more pain but only pleasure for the rest of the night. Calling on the mistress of the bath, a 40 year old lesbian elder named Greta she told her that the girls did an excellent job deserving some special attention. Greta took the girls by the hand in tears back into the harem room. Megan told me that Greta would take good care of them promising me they both will get a good whipping tonight for violating both our assholes.

We decided to step back into the bath to talk privately and to get to know each other little bit better. I didn't even want to ask Megan why she had me violated after all she was the Queen and it was her right to do whatever pleased her. It still was hard to believe that I was raped by a twenty year old bath virgin. Megan and I passionately began to kiss she had me pressed against the walls with her legs wrapped around my belly so that our breasts were pushing against each other. We couldn't stop kissing and suddenly I could feel her tongue go down my throat and she breathed into me an entity making me even more sexually wanton and out of control. I couldn't get enough of her kissing her deeply giving my whole self to her. Megan pulled herself out of the water just enough to expose her pussy pulling my head into her crotch. Again when my mouth covered her sex I could feel another entity go down my throat filling me with even more sensual desire. The smell, the taste, the sensations of her pussy on my tongue, was driving me mad with lust, which was exactly what she wanted.

I didn't stop feasting on her pussy until she started having multiple orgasms screaming and forcing my head deeper into her crotch. Finally she couldn't take any more and rolled over inviting me to dine on her asshole. My tongue seemed even longer as I treated her to the best tongue fucking ever. I love eating assholes but this time it was even more special because she was my queen. I didn't stop until she told me to stop after three orgasms.

Both of us were sweaty and out of breath so we took a quick cold shower. Megan reminded me that It was now her turn for her to pleasure me. Grabbing the harness and several dildos she led me off to the queen's bedroom for a night of passionate love making. Ordering room service; a bottle of champagne, fresh shrimp, crackers and cheese, vegetables and dip, fresh oysters, and chocolates we were going to have a erotic special night for sure.

Megan asked me about Michael's training and how was coming along reminding me that she did see him sucking cock like an experienced bi-guy so it only seems to be a matter of time when the loses his virginity. Megan insisted that it should happen quite soon to coincide close to the solstice. She told me that there was a full moon this weekend which would be perfect for him to be taken. I actually agreed telling her that I was going to use my magic to make it happen. Megan told me that if Carl was not up for it she had plenty of men in the coven more than willing to satisfy him adding that once he lost his virginity every man m the coven would be satisfying him. I told Megan that the thought actually wet my pussy it just thinking about watching Michael take cock for her. Megan reminded me Michael would be taking dick for her first and quite often.

When the servant arrived to bring our food Megan told her to take away the dildos and wash them thoroughly and bring them back within the hour. The oriental servant who was naked from the waist up bowed took the dildos and quickly left. Megan inquired how my pussy and ass felt after the girls took care of me because she was in the mood to fuck me as well. She needed to know that she was the top in this relationship.

When I enter the room I couldn't believe the size and how wild it was Megan told me to have a look around and she didn't even want to explain anything because she said it would ruin my first impression. There was a beautiful red velvet chair in the corner where she placed her sexy naked body into opened her legs and began masturbating. My own hand dropped immediately to my pussy as I began fingering myself looking around already turned on. Megan did say that this room is all about sex every kind of sex and even things that have not been fantasized yet.

The bedroom was for truly fit for a queen. The huge King size four poster bed had sheer white lace curtains hung on all three sides all the way to the floor. The wooden headboard which was carved with 4 females in the 69 position butt to butt with a dildo in the asses of the women on top joining them. The footboard on each side facing each other was a strong and naked curvaceous woman strapon fucking a submissive male on all fours; the men were facing each other with their lips pressing in a forced kiss. Behind the headboard was fully mirrored with a gold frame. Under the canopy of the bed from above were paintings of lesbian women cavorting naked in every imaginable sexual pose. At the foot of the bed was what Megan openly called her spanking bench from beautifully carved redwood, about 6ft. long and 3ft. wide with bear claw feet. There was a cut out on each for men's genitals to hang freely making it easier for cbt training. The legs were carved with naked women holding up the table. Carved into the table was a huge snake devouring a man who was halfway into the snake with only his hips and legs that remained to be swallowed. Laughingly the guys cock had a huge erection shooting his last shot of semen as he died. Megan called it the ultimate sin of Onan wasting his seed before death!

The room brightly lit with 3 large stain glass windows framed by every color of the rainbow with Lotus flowers. The left window had two naked women caressing and kissing, the right window had a curvaceous woman enjoying oral sex pussy and ass from two kneeling naked women, and the middle window was a picture of Megan with flaming hair starry red eyes, her mouth was spitting out a long green forked tongue, beautiful breasts, instead of arms she had two spitting cobras, her pussy was gaping wide open with her huge clitoris sticking out of her hood looking like a viper. Instead of legs her lower body was that of the snake coiled up and ready to spring. It was quite frightening, but I found out later on the reason why she had this magic window in her room.

In the corner of the room was a garden shower surrounded by indoor tropical plants. There was a spray special appliance for washing out pussies and another one for assholes. An enema bag also hung from the bar connected to a squeeze ballooning nozzle. My asshole tightened up when I saw this because I know how nasty they are when they are forced inside your anus and expanded. They cannot be removed unless your partner slowly lets out the air bladder after the enema.

To get me horny Megan swayed lewdly moving her hips opening up the cabinet next to the bed which was full of vibrators, butt plugs, dildos, and harnesses. Opening up the other side it was full of whips, paddles, restraints and various nasty devices for domination. Sitting on top of the cabinet was a Chinese vase full of every kind of cane and switch imaginable. In the last drawer it contained various salves and ointments as well as special drugs to make both men and women sexually turned on. Handing me a glass of water she gave me several pills ordering me to swallow them down and not ask any questions. She also took a vile of oil anointing my pussy and asshole which immediately began to make them feel like they were on fire. Giving me a stinging swat on my bare ass Megan told me not to worry she would take care of the fire very soon.